Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Horatio. Help about my Guinea.

My Guinea pig is about 2 years old. On her rear, not all the way down, but in between her back and...rear, there is the small section where her hair get like pushed up, like theres something under there. I pet her and get it down and i felt and there is nothing under there, but it keeps coming back. But it's just a tiny bit..If you're having trouble understanding what I mean, I can take a picture in the morning. Is it something I should be worried about..If you happen to know.

My Guinea pig is about 2 years old. On her rear, not all the way down, but in between her back and...rear, there is the small section where her hair get like pushed up, like theres something under there. I pet her and get it down and i felt and there is nothing under there, but it keeps coming back. But it's just a tiny bit..If you're having trouble understanding what I mean, I can take a picture in the morning. Is it something I should be worried about..If you happen to know.

Take a couple good pictures for me and I will take them to my vet and ask him.

Is she sore to the touch? By this I mean, does she not like you touching her back end? What other indications do you get that make you think there is a problem. Is there any swelling? Can you see to her skin? Is there any redness? Let me know all you can.

Is she sore to the touch? By this I mean, does she not like you touching her back end? What other indications do you get that make you think there is a problem. Is there any swelling? Can you see to her skin? Is there any redness? Let me know all you can.

Currently my batteries are dead and I am waiting for mom to come home with some new ones, which will be about another 2 hours. There really is no other sign, it's just the hair is sticking up oddly, like something is under there, but there isnt, that I can see/feel. But Ill be sure to get you pictures later.

Oh wait, sore to the touch, sometimes, majority of the time she'll run away when I push it back down. But sometimes she lets me.

Currently my batteries are dead and I am waiting for mom to come home with some new ones, which will be about another 2 hours. There really is no other sign, it's just the hair is sticking up oddly, like something is under there, but there isnt, that I can see/feel. But Ill be sure to get you pictures later.

Oh wait, sore to the touch, sometimes, majority of the time she'll run away when I push it back down. But sometimes she lets me.

Don't try and change the direction of the hair. She won't like that. Just touch her and go in the same direction the hair is going. I have a feeling nothing is wrong. Please do NOT try to change the direction her hair is going.

Don't try and change the direction of the hair. She won't like that. Just touch her and go in the same direction the hair is going. I have a feeling nothing is wrong. Please do NOT try to change the direction her hair is going.

I..Didn't. I've been pushing it back the way it should go. :mellow:

The problem hasn't happened for a few days.

I talked to the vet. He has asked to see a couple of pics of her back end where you think there might be a problem. Please take those pictures even though nothing has happened for a couple of days.

The problem hasn't happened for a few days.

I talked to the vet. He has asked to see a couple of pics of her back end where you think there might be a problem. Please take those pictures even though nothing has happened for a couple of days.

Shall do. But I'm sorry, maybe later if I get the chance, tonight I need to help out majorly with our kitchen, and I had to come on to get a measurment for our range, so I stopped by for a few minutes. See you later, maybe.