Hampsterdance Discussion Board

OML I had a FREAKY dream last night.

OMl. It was SO Freakish. X_x\

I dreamed about us. I was on a website when suddenly something shrp stabbed me in the back of my head. I looked and Kat was behind me, And I was like, "KAT! what in the world are you doing here" So she didnt say anything. Someone Pulled the thing out of my head. It was Horatio. The thing in my head was a Claymore.

The next thing I knew, Lennon boy here (TBFOF) and hoops were dragging me by the paws. Outside, EVERYONE was there. It was like.... fourth of Decemberween. Everyone was lighting off Fireworks. Even the Sanity accounts, Mushroom_queen, and my pet Waddle doos, boohbahs and Broomhatta were there. all my Webfreinds were there. It was so.... odd. Even the Smilys were there and that party lasted all night. X_X Then all the people who never come on left, and the poeple who always come like Horatio and hoops were stil there. Then me and TBFOF (Wheres hoops?) went to Mcdonalds, Stole the neopets toys and thensued them for making people fat. And all the other fast fod places. Then therewere only 2 fast food places in every state. w00t! then we went around the aorld in Horatios plane and kelyoudeaded The Child abusers, Sexuel harassers, and did good things for the world. Then we went back home, invited the people who never come on, and Par-tayed again. The end. I woke up satisfied.

I dreamed about us. I was on a website when suddenly something shrp stabbed me in the back of my head.  I looked and Kat was behind me, And I was like, "KAT! what in the world are you doing here" So she didnt say anything. Someone Pulled the thing out of my head. It was Horatio. The thing in my head was a Claymore.

The next thing I knew, Lennon boy here (TBFOF) and hoops were dragging me by the paws. Outside, EVERYONE was there. It was like.... fourth of Decemberween.  Everyone was lighting off Fireworks. Even the Sanity accounts, Mushroom_queen, and my  pet Waddle doos, boohbahs and Broomhatta were there. all my Webfreinds were there. It was so.... odd. Even the Smilys were there and that party lasted all night. X_X Then all the people who never come on left, and the poeple who always come like Horatio and hoops were stil there. Then me and TBFOF (Wheres hoops?)went to Mcdonalds, Stole the neopets toys and thensued them for making people fat. And all the other fast fod places. Then therewere only 2 fast food places in every state. w00t! then we went around the aorld in Horatios plane and kelyoudeaded The Child abusers, Sexuel harassers, and did good things for the world. Then we went back home, invited the people who never come on, and Par-tayed again. The end. I woke up satisfied.

Ooh. Interesting dream.

(Wheres hoops?)

Where'd I go?! :o

:):D

I dreamed about us. I was on a website when suddenly something shrp stabbed me in the back of my head.  I looked and Kat was behind me, And I was like, "KAT! what in the world are you doing here" So she didnt say anything. Someone Pulled the thing out of my head. It was Horatio. The thing in my head was a Claymore.

The next thing I knew, Lennon boy here (TBFOF) and hoops were dragging me by the paws. Outside, EVERYONE was there. It was like.... fourth of Decemberween.  Everyone was lighting off Fireworks. Even the Sanity accounts, Mushroom_queen, and my  pet Waddle doos, boohbahs and Broomhatta were there. all my Webfreinds were there. It was so.... odd. Even the Smilys were there and that party lasted all night. X_X Then all the people who never come on left, and the poeple who always come like Horatio and hoops were stil there. Then me and TBFOF (Wheres hoops?) went to Mcdonalds, Stole the neopets toys and thensued them for making people fat. And all the other fast fod places. Then therewere only 2 fast food places in every state. w00t! then we went around the aorld in Horatios plane and kelyoudeaded The Child abusers, Sexuel harassers, and did good things for the world. Then we went back home, invited the people who never come on, and Par-tayed again. The end. I woke up satisfied.

*reread* Fourth of Decemberween?!

The next thing I knew, Lennon boy here (TBFOF) and hoops were dragging me by the paws. Outside, EVERYONE was there. It was like.... fourth of Decemberween.  Everyone was lighting off Fireworks. Even the Sanity accounts, Mushroom_queen, and my  pet Waddle doos, boohbahs and Broomhatta were there. all my Webfreinds were there. It was so.... odd. Even the Smilys were there and that party lasted all night. X_X Then all the people who never come on left, and the poeple who always come like Horatio and hoops were stil there. Then me and TBFOF (Wheres hoops?) went to Mcdonalds, Stole the neopets toys and thensued them for making people fat. And all the other fast fod places. Then therewere only 2 fast food places in every state. w00t! then we went around the aorld in Horatios plane and kelyoudeaded The Child abusers, Sexuel harassers, and did good things for the world. Then we went back home, invited the people who never come on, and Par-tayed again. The end. I woke up satisfied.

wow...

wow...

my sentiments exactly.

OML, I think that's an awesome dream! My dreams never end. I wake up just before they do, or right before the climax of a suspenseful moment. It irks me.

:)B)

something from hoomestar.

That is a BIG dream!  How long were you asleep?

CHEESEMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF I DIDNT MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see a cheesemaster!! CHEESIE *gives him a big huggle* we have all missed you

*huggles back* yeah i've missed all of you as well. Good to be back.

i see a cheesemaster!! CHEESIE *gives him a big huggle* we have all missed you

Ok, cheesmaster didn't leave, or did he/she? :ninja:

I AM AN UNDERCOVER BLONDE!

He left for a while, and now i've come back!

CHEESEMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF I DIDNT MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad i got here in time lol

I'm aware that that's from Homestar (I'm pretty obsessed), but Decemberween doesn't have fireworks. She means July I believe. :):D

I'm aware that that's from Homestar (I'm pretty obsessed), but Decemberween doesn't have fireworks. She means July I believe. :):D

No, dreamtopia (my home-world) They have a Holoday called Fourrth of Decemberween.

CHEESEMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF I DIDNT MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're weird, do you know that?

I am too. I have no room to talk.

But you're just weird, Mk. luvya like ma home...girl!

(homeboy isn't right, coz you a girl!)

:wub: :wub: :wub:

:)♥ B)

CHEESEMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF I DIDNT MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you....

*Gives Paz 1000 H$ for the red market*

Thank you....

*Gives Paz 1000 H$ for the red market*

yay, invision money!

*hoards*

thank you, Mk!

♥

ok, now what's this about!

WHAT'S OML STAND FOR?

Read the topic to find out.

Oh My Lord.

OML is awesome!

I personally think that's taking the LORDS name in vain! Ok, I say Oh My Goodness like this: OMGoodness just so u kno I don't take the LORDS name in vain!

Can you please stop criticizing me! :angry:

WHAT'S OML STAND FOR?

Oh My Lord.

OML is awesome!

I personally think that's taking the LORDS name in vain! Ok, I say Oh My Goodness like this: OMGoodness just so u kno I don't take the LORDS name in vain!

Something I just thought of: She could have meant TGHL. :):D

WHAT'S OML STAND FOR?

Oh My Lord.

OML is awesome!

Good point. Unless preppygirl's god is TGHL. :lol:

WHAT'S OML STAND FOR?

Oh My Lord.

OML is awesome!

LOL. That could be true. Okay, maybe not. :)

WHAT'S OML STAND FOR?

Oh My Lord.

OML is awesome!

thats coming from a preachers kid... i thought you wernt supposed to say that unless you be talkin to him

[quote name=preppygirl945' date='Jul 23 2005, 11:31

"bow down before the great PHEONIX, or he shall smite thee!!"

:lol:

He shall burn ye to ashes! :lol:

I had another weird Dream Just after I saw Charlie and the Choclate Factory. I dreamed I was willy wonka, and some of yous were the kids who got tivkets and The Oompa loompas were hampsters. whoa.....\

Toto and Hoops- OMTGHL! (Oh my The Grim Hamster Lord!)

I'm assuming you mean Mega Wolf. Oh, and, I have to start saying that. Awesome. :):D

Its copyrighted, so no.

I'm assuming you mean Mega Wolf. Oh, and, I have to start saying that. Awesome. :):D

Its copyrighted, so no.

I think you need the person whose name it is's permission. Like I couldn't copyright Oh My John Linnell (not Lennon) without his permission.

So I should be able to say OMTGHL.

I had another stupid Dream last night. X_x

I dreamed that I was in my backyard when all of a sudden some Ear plugs with my little pony on them attacked me. I ran and they stopped trying to kill me. then I went to Fried Dragon palace and Ordered some Rice, But Instead I got a pacage with a Picture of Jhonny depp, A series of Unfortunet Event =s part 3, a rice ball, a batman Halloween costume, chocalate smilys, and a fried Horatio. Wen I got home, I flung The Fried Hoiratio at a poster and he was Unfried. I chased him to the concert place here. Then I was at the mall and the guys from Nintendo power sared Hugging me. Whic is weird. So i walked Into Hot Topic and a pichu with a Freddy Kruger mask on was attacking people, so I left quickly. The next thing i knew TBFOF had attacke my room. he was in there, so I attacked him. I Cant remember the res. X_x

I had another stupid Dream last night. X_x

I dreamed that I was in my backyard when all of a sudden some Ear plugs with my little pony on them attacked me. I ran and they stopped trying to kill me. then I went to Fried Dragon palace and Ordered some Rice, But Instead I got a pacage with a Picture of Jhonny depp, A series of Unfortunet Event =s part 3, a rice ball, a batman Halloween costume, chocalate smilys, and a fried Horatio. Wen I got home, I flung The Fried Hoiratio at a poster and he was Unfried.  I chased him to the concert place here. Then I was at the mall and the guys from Nintendo power sared Hugging me. Whic is weird. So i walked Into Hot Topic and a pichu with a Freddy Kruger mask on was attacking people, so I left quickly. The next thing i knew TBFOF had attacke my room. he was in there, so I attacked him. I Cant remember the res. X_x

Wow. Entertaining. I can never picture clearly what Horatio looks like... I always imagine him as his avatar...

Can someone please tell mushroom_king to make his sig shorter because it takes forever to scroll down the page and think of the people with slow machines they would probably freeze up and long sigs must die too, don't forget that, it will make life alot easier, no offence or anything.

Can someone please tell mushroom_king to make his sig shorter because it takes forever to scroll down the page and think of the people with slow machines they would probably freeze up and long sigs must die too, don't forget that, it will make life alot easier, no offence or anything.

MK's a girl. She likes her siggy and we have asked her to shorten it before. You should ask her yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Im not a Boy.

2. NO. You arent me. Unless you are Mondrobi in duisguise. e_e.

• 1 year later...