Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Lovely weather we're having...

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been to Floriday, but today it looks like it's going to be partly cloudy and in the 70's! ^_^

Come on down!  Your room is ready! :D

I'm going to florda next week! :D

Your room will be ready as well.  Seeing as how Jesusfreak has the first guest room, you will have to sleep with all the hamsters.  And I do mean ALL the hamsters. :eek   It is only a hop, skip and jump over to Disney World and a bitty hop to Ron Jon's. :D

I've never been to Floriday, but today it looks like it's going to be partly cloudy and in the 70's! ^_^

Come on down!  Your room is ready! :D

Whoohoo! But there's one problem: I live several thousand miles away. :P

That's not a problem for me.  I will gas up the jet and come to the nearest airport and pick you up.  After your visit to Florida, when you are ready to go to the Catskills or Adirondacks to cool off, I will fly you there.  I am all ready! :D  :cool:  :D

• 3 weeks later...
Ill come next year, We are going out to Cali. Vegas, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone... So when we are going on the plane iIll get on the wrong one, the one that going to disney or w/e. Or wait even better, When you go to the CatsKills, Adirondacks, with JF you can just fly about south a bit and pick me up on the way back!!! :))

Ill come next year, We are going out to Cali. Vegas, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone... So when we are going on the plane iIll get on the wrong one, the one that going to disney or w/e. Or wait even better, When you go to the CatsKills, Adirondacks, with JF you can just fly about south a bit and pick me up on the way back!!! :))

i live in cali.

*fuels jet*

Here I come.  The jet is packed and I should be there in no time at all. :laughing

*fuels jet*

Here I come.  The jet is packed and I should be there in no time at all. :laughing

Ahhh Wait I have to pack still!!!

*fuels jet*

And is the plane big enough for my super duper mega deluxe platinum Doggy Play Set?

*fuels jet*

Ahhh Wait I have to pack still!!!

No problem.  Don't forget that Sanity Springs Spa still has your unlimited platinum visa card!  If you don't get your favorite things packed, you can always go shopping. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

*fuels jet*

And is the plane big enough for my super duper mega deluxe platinum Doggy Play Set?

Not a problem.  Bring whatever you want!  It has a giant cargo section.

:D  :D   Sets up K loader and a variety of mega fork lifts!

*fuels jet*

Oh Do have a Double Platinum Doggy Seat, Those are the only ones I sit in, Or do I need to bring mine

• 2 weeks later...

*fuels jet*

Oh Do have a Double Platinum Doggy Seat, Those are the only ones I sit in, Or do I need to bring mine

Well... ???

:fuzzy

• 10 months later...
The weather... what a hot topic today!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Across America there is a heat wave that has everyone concerned.  Did anyone consider that when you cut down all the trees, the temperature rises in summer?  :blink:

The heat is suffocating me.

• 3 months later...
*tubleweed rolls across screen and cactus start growing* It's bright and sunny here, but a bit chilly. *waits for snow*

*waits for more sunshine and warm weather, leaves the snow for those up north*

We had some friends come down from Coopers Town. Used to work with Ma. They got almost a foot a few weeks ago.

The weather... what a hot topic today!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   Across America there is a heat wave that has everyone concerned.  Did anyone consider that when you cut down all the trees, the temperature rises in summer?   :blink:

SUpport the RAN!

RAN? Random access node? That sounds technical.

*tubleweed rolls across screen and cactus start growing* It's bright and sunny here, but a bit chilly. *waits for snow*

*waits for more sunshine and warm weather, leaves the snow for those up north*

:P I want to go skiing! :rolleyes:

I have been wanting to go since July.

The weather has been switching back and forth here so it really is difficult to decide what clothes to wear.

Since when do wolves have to worry about clothing?

:unsure::huh::unsure:

According to my History book. May 16th, 1935.

Parents complained about the public nudity.

Yes. And since I moved here I shed a lot and my brother deciding that I need a bit of a... trim.

The weather has been switching back and forth here so it really is difficult to decide what clothes to wear.

Yes. And since I moved here I shed a lot and my brother deciding that I need a bit of a... trim.

A brother with a pair of scissors could result in a bad hair day!!!

Not to mention a trip to the hospital. :lol:

:unsure: *gives MW a gift certificate to the groomer's*

:unsure: *gives MW a gift certificate to the groomer's*

Thanks! I needed that! (=D

*skis down the side of Mount Blanc* A trip to the Alps only takes 2 hours to London, an hour to get through the Euro tunnel and then a further 3 hours on the TGV to the gateway to the Alpine country. I'll just keep skiing while you think about skiing... Hee Hee... *sees Horatio's helicopter hovering round the side of Mount Blanc with a missile already ready to cause an avalanche* Hmmm.... Perhaps not a good idea to talk then? Less talk, more skiing.

*skis down the side of Mount Blanc*  A trip to the Alps only takes 2 hours to London, an hour to get through the Euro tunnel and then a further 3 hours on the TGV to the gateway to the Alpine country. I'll just keep skiing while you think about skiing... Hee Hee... *sees Horatio's helicopter hovering round the side of Mount Blanc with a missile already ready to cause an avalanche* Hmmm.... Perhaps not a good idea to talk then? Less talk, more skiing.

I want to go. NOW.

*skis down the side of Mount Blanc*  A trip to the Alps only takes 2 hours to London, an hour to get through the Euro tunnel and then a further 3 hours on the TGV to the gateway to the Alpine country. I'll just keep skiing while you think about skiing... Hee Hee... *sees Horatio's helicopter hovering round the side of Mount Blanc with a missile already ready to cause an avalanche* Hmmm.... Perhaps not a good idea to talk then? Less talk, more skiing.

I want to go. NOW.

You should Mont Blanc in winter, c'est magnifique. Anyway, we are getting snow this year due to some inversion over Iceland causing winds to be sucked in from Murmansk (if those nuclear subs go up we're doomed) and high pressure etc. So now I can go skiing outside my door and cross-country ski to school! WHEEEE! More ski ski!

I want to go. NOW.

You should Mont Blanc in winter, c'est magnifique. Anyway, we are getting snow this year due to some inversion over Iceland causing winds to be sucked in from Murmansk (if those nuclear subs go up we're doomed) and high pressure etc. So now I can go skiing outside my door and cross-country ski to school! WHEEEE! More ski ski!

A skiing Phoenix!

:lol::lol::lol:

I want to go. NOW.

A skiing Phoenix!

Is there something hilarious about that image Horatio?

I want to go. NOW.

A skiing Phoenix!

Would I laugh at you????

I want to go. NOW.

A skiing Phoenix!

Would I laugh at you????

This requires careful deliberation and some key internal discussions....

YES

I want to go. NOW.

A skiing Phoenix!

Would I laugh at you????

YES

That is to the point! :lol:

I want to go. NOW.

A skiing Phoenix!

Would I laugh at you????

YES

That is to the point! :lol:

I was worried it was too subtle, but you have dismissed my fears Horatio as always. Except that time when you tried to steal my sanities and such like. I wonder how the sanities and Sheena are getting on in the caravan?

• 5 months later...

I would make a comment about cactus and tumbleweeds, but it's pouring rain here. Some towns got 4 inches of rain today! :blink:

You can make it about Florida. Except add fires to that statement.

Yeah, before we got the sudden week of rain there were lots of brush fires up here too. :unsure: Currently it's not raining, but it's still wet and cloudy outside. And our lawn is like 2 feet tall. :blink:

I would make a comment about cactus and tumbleweeds, but it's pouring rain here. Some towns got 4 inches of rain today! :blink:

Yeah, before we got the sudden week of rain there were lots of brush fires up here too. :unsure: Currently it's not raining, but it's still wet and cloudy outside. And our lawn is like 2 feet tall. :blink:

I wish we would get rain. If you aren't using reclaimed water to water your lawn, then your lawn in dead, dead, dead.

I wish we would get rain. If you aren't using reclaimed water to water your lawn, then your lawn in dead, dead, dead.

lol around here the only dead lawns are the ones that use weed killers (because most of the green stuff in our lawn is crabgrass and dandelions). :rolleyes:

lol around here the only dead lawns are the ones that use weed killers (because most of the green stuff in our lawn is crabgrass and dandelions). :rolleyes:

:lol: My two favorite plants! There are lots of those here. Except the people with the dead lawns would love to have crab grass right about now. :lol:

:lol: My two favorite plants! There are lots of those here. Except the people with the dead lawns would love to have crab grass right about now. :lol:

lol yup. I love dandelions! They're so pretty! ^_^

And if you get the really big ones, you can make a salad with the dandelion leaves! Besides, what other weed looks great when flowering and when it is about to go to seed! I always wondered how it would go from a flat flower to a sphere of seeds! :lol:

And if you get the really big ones, you can make a salad with the dandelion leaves! Besides, what other weed looks great when flowering and when it is about to go to seed! I always wondered how it would go from a flat flower to a sphere of seeds! :lol:

Yup! ^_^ You can eat plaintain and violets too. And clovers can be used to make tea.

We got about 3 here. Inches of rain that is.

Makes for crummy picture taking weather.

Actually you can still get good pictures, it is just not as easy!

With your talent, I bet you can get us some wonderful pics.

Well. Since we got a new patio, I had mom buy me a few big pots, get me some dirt, and I picked out some really cool looking plants. The rain is so hard that the flowers are all either gone or in half.

Well. Since we got a new patio, I had mom buy me a few big pots, get me some dirt, and I picked out some really cool looking plants. The rain is so hard that the flowers are all either gone or in half.

They will grow back and much stronger! What kind of plants did you buy?

the rain finally stopped! ^_^ And dad finally cut the lawn! I just hope the weather holds up this weekend for the big fly in. My dad and his friends were even in the local newspaper! Hm...I might have some pictures to put up about that...

the rain finally stopped! ^_^ And dad finally cut the lawn! I just hope the weather holds up this weekend for the big fly in. My dad and his friends were even in the local newspaper! Hm...I might have some pictures to put up about that...

:unsure::o:unsure::o:unsure:

What big fly-in??????????

Is your father going to participate in this event?

Yup. *suddenly remembers the 100 or so pictures she needs to take care of.* We've had some reall strange weather around here. Sun, rain, thunderstorms, wind, rainbows. Often two or more happening at the same time. :wacko:

Yup. *suddenly remembers the 100 or so pictures she needs to take care of.* We've had some reall strange weather around here. Sun, rain, thunderstorms, wind, rainbows. Often two or more happening at the same time. :wacko:

Great time for pictures! Weather makes for some wonderful scenes. A thunderstorm, the sun and a rainbow this would be a magnificent picture.

Great time for pictures! Weather makes for some wonderful scenes. A thunderstorm, the sun and a rainbow this would be a magnificent picture.

Yup! I edited the fly in pictures last night and sorted the best ones into their own folder so I could find them. Now i need to put the video together and put some pics online... As for the weather here, it's sunny and somewhat warm, no clouds at all! ^_^

Yup! I edited the fly in pictures last night and sorted the best ones into their own folder so I could find them. Now i need to put the video together and put some pics online... As for the weather here, it's sunny and somewhat warm, no clouds at all! ^_^

It is partly cloudy, in the 90's and generally a typical Florida day.

I am trying to do something I should leave to the experts... cleaning the pool. The only problem is that I only swim in the pool when the water temperature is in the 80's. :lol: Except, I dropped three cement blocks into the pool and needed to get them out. Uck! FREEZING!!!!!!!!!! Hamsters do not like cold swimming pool water! :lol:

It is partly cloudy, in the 90's and generally a typical Florida day.

I am trying to do something I should leave to the experts... cleaning the pool. The only problem is that I only swim in the pool when the water temperature is in the 80's. :lol: Except, I dropped three cement blocks into the pool and needed to get them out. Uck! FREEZING!!!!!!!!!! Hamsters do not like cold swimming pool water! :lol:

:lol: I know the feeling. Most of our back yard is in the shade, so our pool tends to be on the chilly side.

• 4 weeks later...

It is soooo hot out today! :ninja: Andof course today someone down town told the bus company that we have full days this week (we only have half days now) so the bus was well over an hour and a half late. And I was outside waiting for it nearly the whole time.

It is soooo hot out today! :ninja: Andof course today someone down town told the bus company that we have full days this week (we only have half days now) so the bus was well over an hour and a half late. And I was outside waiting for it nearly the whole time.

It appears that this bus company needs some competition from another bus company. If they thought they would lose the business they would start doing better. :lol:

It appears that this bus company needs some competition from another bus company. If they thought they would lose the business they would start doing better. :lol:

Yeah, the contract goes to the lowest bidder. <_< And it would help if the bus drivers all spoke English.

Yeah, the contract goes to the lowest bidder. <_ and it would help if the bus drivers all spoke english.>

English? You want them to speak English? Awfully demanding aren't you? :lol:

The weather here has been nice. My mother has been forcing me to come out of my hole(aka my room) to go outside to swim, so I'm starting to develop a bathing suit tan. It's like, duude, my at the end of the summer will be like... really tan.

The weather here has been nice. My mother has been forcing me to come out of my hole(aka my room) to go outside to swim, so I'm starting to develop a bathing suit tan. It's like, duude, my at the end of the summer will be like... really tan.

I hope you use sunscreen. :P

lol my sister lifeguards over the summer. You wanna talk about tans. My sister and I are both white and there's this girl Josi on our bus who's puerto rican. In the yearbook, my sister is darker than Josi. :lol:

lol my sister lifeguards over the summer. You wanna talk about tans. My sister and I are both white and there's this girl Josi on our bus who's puerto rican. In the yearbook, my sister is darker than Josi. :lol:

Yesterday we saw a couple walking down the street. Their legs were so white we were almost blinded by the reflection of the sun!!! :lol:

Yesterday we saw a couple walking down the street. Their legs were so white we were almost blinded by the reflection of the sun!!! :lol:

lol you sure it wasn't me? :P It's been hot and humid around here.

• 2 months later...

Wow, this topic died while i was gone. It's been drizzly out today, but warmer than usual.

Today started out as a wonderful jog on the beach! Then some torrential sun showers and finally a bike ride in the evening. Overall a great day!!!! :D

Nice. :D Today is it warm out, with a mix of sun and clouds. :)

Wow, this topic died while i was gone. It's been drizzly out today, but warmer than usual.

Today started out as a wonderful jog on the beach! Then some torrential sun showers and finally a bike ride in the evening. Overall a great day!!!! :D

Nice. :D Today is it warm out, with a mix of sun and clouds. :)

Florida is most always sunny. :lol: I like having a grey day with rain. That is a wonderful change. Generally our showers last about 10 minutes. Today is really humid, so I am expecting rain later.

Florida is most always sunny. :lol: I like having a grey day with rain. That is a wonderful change. Generally our showers last about 10 minutes. Today is really humid, so I am expecting rain later.

Sounds like a great get-away place. What are your seasons like? I'm guessing you don't get snow, and the flowers and leaves are always there...that's so hard for me to imagine. :wacko:

Anyway it was great weather today for me to bike 15 miles. B)

Sounds like a great get-away place. What are your seasons like? I'm guessing you don't get snow, and the flowers and leaves are always there...that's so hard for me to imagine. :wacko:

Actually people do not think we have seasons, but I can tell you all the seasons. Our oak leaves fall in late January through early March, and you see the buds on some of the trees arrive in stages from late March on. The flowers are entirely different between winter and summer. I could go on and on, but it would probably bore you.

Wow, that's a long bike ride! :) Right now it's dark out, and fairly warm.

Any mosquitos??????? :huh:

I've only seen a few around here. Either we're far away from swamps or mosquito season is over (or I haven't been spending enough time outside :rolleyes: )

I've only seen a few around here. Either we're far away from swamps or mosquito season is over (or I haven't been spending enough time outside :rolleyes: )

I'll send a bunch up. :lol:

No no, that's quite alright. :ph34r:

The cool thing about lots and lots of mosquitos is that I can put up some bat houses and there are lots of dragonflies! Plus in what used to be my swimming pool and is now an extremely large frog pond, the little critters are so happy to feast on mosquito larvae. :lol:

The cool thing about lots and lots of mosquitos is that I can put up some bat houses and there are lots of dragonflies! Plus in what used to be my swimming pool and is now an extremely large frog pond, the little critters are so happy to feast on mosquito larvae. :lol:

lol nice. I love bats, frogs, and dragonflies. Anything that eats mosquitos is fine by me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Any mosquitoes??????? :huh:

The cool thing about lots and lots of mosquitoes is that I can put up some bat houses and there are lots of dragonflies! Plus in what used to be my swimming pool and is now an extremely large frog pond, the little critters are so happy to feast on mosquito larvae. :lol:

lol nice. I love bats, frogs, and dragonflies. Anything that eats mosquitoes is fine by me. :)

Well, I didn't send all the mosquitoes up to you, I wanted to share between you, Cheesemaster and Glowurm. I love the bats, dragongflies and all the critters who roam around outside my cage. Currently I have a large mouse or small rat, not sure which, inside the cage. Of course, being a relative, I am feeding him or her and we are getting to know each other. If I can, I will get a picture. Unfortunately, after we become friends, he or she will be relocated to a nature preserve to live out the rest of it's life. My cage is not big enough for the two or more of us. Who knows how many others there are in the house.

The cool thing about lots and lots of mosquitoes is that I can put up some bat houses and there are lots of dragonflies! Plus in what used to be my swimming pool and is now an extremely large frog pond, the little critters are so happy to feast on mosquito larvae. :lol:

lol nice. I love bats, frogs, and dragonflies. Anything that eats mosquitoes is fine by me. :)

Well, I didn't send all the mosquitoes up to you, I wanted to share between you, Cheesemaster and Glowurm. I love the bats, dragongflies and all the critters who roam around outside my cage. Currently I have a large mouse or small rat, not sure which, inside the cage. Of course, being a relative, I am feeding him or her and we are getting to know each other. If I can, I will get a picture. Unfortunately, after we become friends, he or she will be relocated to a nature preserve to live out the rest of it's life. My cage is not big enough for the two or more of us. Who knows how many others there are in the house.

Ooh fun. Currently the weather is chilly and overcast. Typical october up here.

Sounds like a great get-away place. What are your seasons like? I'm guessing you don't get snow, and the flowers and leaves are always there...that's so hard for me to imagine.

Anyway it was great weather today for me to bike 15 miles.

I'll send a bunch up. LOL

The cool thing about lots and lots of mosquitoes is that I can put up some bat houses and there are lots of dragonflies! Plus in what used to be my swimming pool and is now an extremely large frog pond, the little critters are so happy to feast on mosquito larvae. LOL

Ooh fun. Currently the weather is chilly and overcast. Typical october up here.

Too cold for me!!!! It got down to 66F and I had a super thick comforter on my bed. In the days it is about 80 something and very little humidity. Nice. :D

Its like a record low in temperature today for wherever it is I live, in the past four months i've lived here! Its like 58!

... ;___; I wanna move up north.

*flies Arkcher up to Barrow, Alaska* :lol:

swoot!

Its like a record low in temperature today for wherever it is I live, in the past four months i've lived here! Its like 58!

... ;___; I wanna move up north.

*flies Arkcher up to Barrow, Alaska* :lol:

swoot!

Thought you would like it. I believe that is about as far north as you can live while still in the USA. :lol:

It was 37 at the bus stop this morning. yesterday it was in the 60's at the same time. I wore a t-shirt this morning, and I was fine. And now I'm reading about horatio "freezing" in 66 degrees... pff. XD

It was 37 at the bus stop this morning. yesterday it was in the 60's at the same time. I wore a t-shirt this morning, and I was fine. And now I'm reading about horatio "freezing" in 66 degrees... pff. XD

Hey......... 66 is really freezing for a hamster!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sends Cheesie up to Barrow, Alaska with Arkcher*

I forgot to mention that this morning, we had a terrific fog. It was wonderful. We hardly ever get fog and when we do, I just love it. You would look out my cage towards the river and could not see the other side. Actually, you could only see about one-twentieth the way across. Very cool looking. :D

I forgot to mention that this morning, we had a terrific fog. It was wonderful. We hardly ever get fog and when we do, I just love it. You would look out my cage towards the river and could not see the other side. Actually, you could only see about one-twentieth the way across. Very cool looking. :D

there were great billowing clouds of steam coming up from a pond near my house this morning! like, 2 stories high pillars of steam. Very awsome, i have never seen it like that before.

there were great billowing clouds of steam coming up from a pond near my house this morning! like, 2 stories high pillars of steam. Very awsome, i have never seen it like that before.

Nice!!! :D

Last night at Homecoming, it was so fun. :D At first it wasn't raining at all, but right before half-time it rained for like a minute. And after half-time, it suddenly was pouring. This was on and off during 3rd quarter and there was a bit of lightning. All the while, we the band keep playing our pep tunes and as I can't even see the drummajor well since the rain was in my eyes we started playing Wipe Out. So yeah, they were about to cancel the game. But then it stopped raining again. But the band left and I think we lost, we didn't see the 4th quarter. Yeah. And then as usual some random place donated food to us. Next week is free pizza. :wub:

Last night at Homecoming, it was so fun. :D At first it wasn't raining at all, but right before half-time it rained for like a minute. And after half-time, it suddenly was pouring. This was on and off during 3rd quarter and there was a bit of lightning. All the while, we the band keep playing our pep tunes and as I can't even see the drummajor well since the rain was in my eyes we started playing Wipe Out. So yeah, they were about to cancel the game. But then it stopped raining again. But the band left and I think we lost, we didn't see the 4th quarter. Yeah. And then as usual some random place donated food to us. Next week is free pizza. :wub:

Yeah for free pizza!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

That reminds me of 5th Grade Graduation. We were all dressed up Fanceh, and after the 'Party' we went outside and played Four-Square in the dark. It was fun. Except for the part where our evil principal came out and unished us all.

Ah, memories.

You know, I should play Four-square again sometime with The Astronomy Domine...my skills have probably dropped, but it wuld be fun. Lord knows how long it's been since I last played it. D=

*~*The Psycehdelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine~*

Right now it's sunny and warm. A major improvement from yesterday's pouring rain.

Don't misunderstand me... I :wub: LOVE :wub: sunny weather, but I would love to have a total day of downpouring rain. Those are great days to hang around the cage, hot soup, hot coffee and a great book.

Right now it's sunny and warm. A major improvement from yesterday's pouring rain.

Don't misunderstand me... I :wub: LOVE :wub: sunny weather, but I would love to have a total day of downpouring rain. Those are great days to hang around the cage, hot soup, hot coffee and a great book.

I agree, but such days are not good for trudging back and forth between classes. :glare:

I agree, but such days are not good for trudging back and forth between classes. :glare:

So true... but I still would like just one of those to trudge back and forth and get drenched. :lol:

*wonders just how wet hamster fur smells*

So true... but I still would like just one of those to trudge back and forth and get drenched. :lol:

It's only fun when you're in the mood for it, and definately not when it's also cold out.

It's only fun when you're in the mood for it, and definately not when it's also cold out.

I don't like the temperature below 80. So we are in agreement there!! LOL

*decides not to get up*

It is 50 degrees out!!!

This is Florida!!! The temperature should never be that low!!! :o

XD Today I actually remembered proper shoes and a winter jacket the first time I left the building, as opposed to the flip flops and hoodie I normally wear. :rolleyes:

*decides not to get up*

It is 50 degrees out!!!

This is Florida!!! The temperature should never be that low!!! :o

XD Today I actually remembered proper shoes and a winter jacket the first time I left the building, as opposed to the flip flops and hoodie I normally wear. :rolleyes:

*checks to see if Jesusfreak's sanity has taken a ride on a tumbleweed*

Flip flops?????? Your little tootsies will freeze to death!!!

well, the other day, I wore a t-shirt and shorts. when it was 37 degrees outside.

Be careful or you will be frozen cheese!!! :lol:

i was a bit cold... next day i wore long pants and a hoodie. xD

well, the other day, I wore a t-shirt and shorts. when it was 37 degrees outside.

Glad to hear you switched over. LOL

Welcome to the Dark Side.... oops, i mean the warm side!

lol yeah, it's getting cold out. It's not so bad if the ground is dry though.

Welcome to the Dark Side.... oops, i mean the warm side!

LOL...

Let me hear you say that when there is lots of snow on the ground. LOL

Have you ever walked barefoot in the snow? Let me tell you. It hurts. Snowboots are definately on my list of things I need mom to bring me from home.

Have you ever walked barefoot in the snow? Let me tell you. It hurts. Snowboots are definately on my list of things I need mom to bring me from home.

So, what's your favorite color?

...green...? :huh:

...green...? :huh:

Here you go... your fuzzy straight-jacket with matching slippers!

After the hottest July since about 100 years, a very cold and rainy August, a warm September here the weather now is quite good for October.

There are winds from south, so we got 26°C (79°F) today.

And the sun was shining. That's the way I like autumn. :lol: