Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Lovely weather we're having...

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rainy, cold............................brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What, HERE? In the UK?

Today was dreary. White sky. no rain, bt it looked like it was just about to.

What, HERE? In the UK?

Today was dreary. White sky. no rain, bt it looked like it was just about to.

actually, i reackon its slowly getting warmer....the sun is shining brighty on face.........(wot?!?!? u mean the sun exists in the uk?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?) 8)  :D  :upside:

it is not the place for Lion Queens here.... but I survive with a sunlamp a day.

:roar:

it woznt that cold today.........................yAy........... :)

It's been in the 60's the past few days.

WOW... JF has a time machine

LOL! I meant 60 degrees.

yeah I know. I often get confused because you guys measure in Fareignheiet (I CANNOT spell, but u know whaT i MEAN) while we measure in Celcius. 37 degrees C is usual body temperature, for example so... erm.. I don't know why I brought that up.... 8)

LOL! I meant 60 degrees.

yeah I know. I often get confused because you guys measure in Fareignheiet (I CANNOT spell, but u know whaT i MEAN) while we measure in Celcius. 37 degrees C is usual body temperature, for example so... erm.. I don't know why I brought that up.... 8)

LOL! We used celcius in science class.

LOL! I meant 60 degrees.

Did u understand it?  8)

LOL! I meant 60 degrees.

Did u understand it?  8)

Ya. 0 degrees is freezing, 100 degrees is boiling, and 20-25 degrees is room temperature. :upside:

LOL! I meant 60 degrees.

Did u understand it?  8)

Ya. 0 degrees is freezing, 100 degrees is boiling, and 20-25 degrees is room temperature. :upside:

:cool:  :cool:  :upside:

LOL! I meant 60 degrees.

Did u understand it?  8)

:cool:  :cool:  :upside:

ptmy :cool:  :cool:  :upside:

What about body temperature? :P

It was spring tempurature for a week after my bday, but then we started getting snow again!!!!!!!!!!  8)  8)  :angry:  :angry:

I don't want snow anymore I want SPRING!!!  :o

Yeah, it snowed here yesterday, it was really wierd. The snow was V. weak and didn't even reach the ground, but it was snow nontheless.

What about body temperature? :P

98.6º.

Good, coz if that was in Celcius I would be very worried.   (ONLY 1.4ºC AWAY FROM BOILING!!)

I guess then the expression "his/her blood began to boil" could be true...

Weather Update: Today was grey. Very grey. It even DRIZZLED.  8)

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, it snowed here yesterday, it was really wierd. The snow was V. weak and didn't even reach the ground, but it was snow nontheless.

SNOW?!?!?!? In the U.K? Are you mad? Or is it just because I live by a beach?

Tune in next time on sanity stolen weather reports!

Yes, believe it or not, we get snow.  :hado

• 3 weeks later...

snow........I wanna go skiing...... :fuzzy

snow........I wanna go skiing...... :fuzzy

I've never been!  :(

• 3 weeks later...

i thought the big joke(well it is kinda true..) is that uk was always cold!!! 8)

altho that isnt true.....it wasreally nice a nd sunny over the half term holiday :)

i thought the big joke(well it is kinda true..) is that uk was always cold!!! 8)

altho that isnt true.....it wasreally nice a nd sunny over the half term holiday :)

Yes, unlike today where it rained!  8)

Ya it's been rainy over here for like the past month, usually on the weekends. It's getting warmer though!

There are flash flood warnings over here. Its been raining for 2 straight days, Ouring down rain, at least a gallon  every 10 seconds :eek so its rainy and cloudy over here. with lotsa flood warnings. :D

Ya it's been rainy over here for like the past month, usually on the weekends. It's getting warmer though!

Today (right now) it's VERY hot and sunny. *phew*

• 2 weeks later...

Help!!!  It is really hot and very, very humid....and our A/C is broken  :(  and it will be out for about 4 to 5 days!!!!!!  It also has been raining buckets and buckets.   Horrors....and this is only day two without A/C.

Help!!!  It is really hot and very, very humid....and our A/C is broken  :(  and it will be out for about 4 to 5 days!!!!!!  It also has been raining buckets and buckets.   Horrors....and this is only day two without A/C.

heat wave...monday,95...yesterday,95...today, 100's...tomorrow,100's...friday,90's...at least i hav A/C :))

Yikes! (We don't even HAVE air conditioning... we just get a fan and switch it on.)

Right now it's fairly sunny, and a little bit hot. Again.  :roll

Yikes! (We don't even HAVE air conditioning... we just get a fan and switch it on.)

O.K.   I can't take it anymore....LifesEagle is in England where you don't have A/C but you can open the window and use fans, Kevman rubs in his wonderful working A/C and now the power company is changing transformers and we have (shouting really, really loud) NO electicity...meaning NO fans either.  When I tried to go outside, I began mosquito dinner.   AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!   (and I know I have just broken every etiquette rule in the book!)

O.K.   I can't take it anymore....LifesEagle is in England where you don't have A/C but you can open the window and use fans, Kevman rubs in his wonderful working A/C and now the power company is changing transformers and we have (shouting really, really loud) NO electicity...meaning NO fans either.  When I tried to go outside, I began mosquito dinner.   AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!   (and I know I have just broken every etiquette rule in the book!)

Hey calm down!  8)  Use a but of paper to fan yourself. A few weeks ago we were locked up in German and she let us go outside! We had a hands-on German lesson.  :D

Hey calm down!  8)  Use a but of paper to fan yourself. A few weeks ago we were locked up in German and she let us go outside! We had a hands-on German lesson.  :D

:D  Great news flash!!!  We have electricity and A/C.   I am very happy now!  As for your German lesson...they make wonderful pretzels.

• 2 weeks later...

:D  Great news flash!!!  We have electricity and A/C.   I am very happy now!  As for your German lesson...they make wonderful pretzels.

I hate pretzels  :D When I first had them I had a shock  :eek

Yes, believe it or not, we get snow.

i thought the big joke(well it is kinda true..) is that uk was always cold!!!

Yes, unlike today where it rained!  

Right now it's fairly sunny, and a little bit hot. Again.

Hey calm down!  Use a but of paper to fan yourself. A few weeks ago we were locked up in German and she let us go outside! We had a hands-on German lesson.

Great news flash!!!  We have electricity and A/C.   I am very happy now!  As for your German lesson...they make wonderful pretzels.

I hate pretzels  When I first had them I had a shock

:eek  :eek  :eek   What!!!  You do not like pretzels??????????????  Horrors!  I thought that everyone loved pretzels!  When I really want a treat, I eat pretzels with cinnamon and sugar!  (Not too often!)

Yes, believe it or not, we get snow.

i thought the big joke(well it is kinda true..) is that uk was always cold!!!

Yes, unlike today where it rained!  

Right now it's fairly sunny, and a little bit hot. Again.

Hey calm down!  Use a but of paper to fan yourself. A few weeks ago we were locked up in German and she let us go outside! We had a hands-on German lesson.

Great news flash!!!  We have electricity and A/C.   I am very happy now!  As for your German lesson...they make wonderful pretzels.

I hate pretzels  When I first had them I had a shock

:eek  :eek  :eek   What!!!  You do not like pretzels??????????????  Horrors!  I thought that everyone loved pretzels!  When I really want a treat, I eat pretzels with cinnamon and sugar!  (Not too often!)

Maybe it's my south-east Brit blood. We don't like salty stuff. No wonder Cadbury's is rich  :laugh:

I keep getting rained on over here in connecticut  :(

Oh, don't worry, we're getting rain here too. No surprises there  :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
They said on the news today that it's rained every day for 13 days. And at camp we only have a washer-no dryer. So we hung all the clothes to dry inside the cabin. It's really crowded. But now we're at Grandma's and she has a dryer. :;):  I need sunlight!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
They said on the news today that it's rained every day for 13 days. And at camp we only have a washer-no dryer. So we hung all the clothes to dry inside the cabin. It's really crowded. But now we're at Grandma's and she has a dryer. :;):  I need sunlight!!!!!

Doctors have determined that there is no heart inside my body...just a solar battery.  I thrive on sunlight!!!!!  Here we are in Florida and it has been raining for weeks!  We need a sun emoticon!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hate cold weather.  

So, do I!  I do not like it below 80F.  

And I do not like it above 40.

:eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  

Just thinking about below 40 sends chills through my body!

I hate cold weather.

:eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  

Horatio, just what part of the country do you live in? ??? I live in new England. As for temps, either below freezing (so it snows) or above 60 degrees F.

I hate cold weather.  

:eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  

Horatio, just what part of the country do you live in? I live in new England. As for temps, either below freezing (so it snows) or above 60 degrees F.

:laughing  Warm, sunny, warm, Florida.  Not too far from Cape Canaveral on the east and Disney on the west.  Warm, warm, warm!!!   What state do you live in?  Did you know that New Hampsthire has one of the coldest locations in the USA?  If is where they do quite a bit of equipment weather testing.   :eek

I hate cold weather.

Horatio, just what part of the country do you live in? I live in new England. As for temps, either below freezing (so it snows) or above 60 degrees F.

:laughing  Warm, sunny, warm, Florida.  Not too far from Cape Canaveral on the east and Disney on the west.  Warm, warm, warm!!!   What state do you live in?  Did you know that New Hampsthire has one of the coldest locations in the USA?  If is where they do quite a bit of equipment weather testing.   :eek

CT. It's strangely warm today. I'm in shorts and a t-shirt. I wanna go skiing! 8)

I hate cold weather.  

CT. It's strangely warm today. I'm in shorts and a t-shirt. I wanna go skiing! 8)

:D   I have a bunch of cousins that live in CT.  Stamford, Old Greenwich and a bunch of other cities!  Connecticut is where my father went to University...in New Haven.   BTW Groton has great tacos!!! :eat  :eat  :D

I hate cold weather.

i wish i lived in flordia....  :cool:  :cool:

I hate cold weather.  

Winter is when I really appreciate Florida!  Did you know that Miami, Florida has the largest (snow) ski club in the USA?

I hate cold weather.

Winter is when I really appreciate Florida!  Did you know that Miami, Florida has the largest (snow) ski club in the USA?

lol i didnt even know there was a ski(snow) club in Miami!!!

I hate cold weather.  

:laughing  Oh yes!  The snow ski club has a trek out west to a ski resort,  everyone gets frozen like icicles and then they return home to thaw out and warm up on the beach!   :laughing  

BTW you can always tell someone from a warm climate as they are the ones who look like Frosty the Snowman with 32 or more layers of clothes on! :laughing  :laughing

I hate cold weather.

:eek  

Oh yes!  The snow ski club has a trek out west to a ski resort,  everyone gets frozen like icicles and then they return home to thaw out and warm up on the beach!   :laughing  

BTW you can always tell someone from a warm climate as they are the ones who look like Frosty the Snowman with 32 or more layers of clothes on! :laughing  :laughing

Interesting. I'm done with my fundraising for the ski trip now. I don't know what the weather is, it's dark.

I hate cold weather.  

Oh yes!  The snow ski club has a trek out west to a ski resort,  everyone gets frozen like icicles and then they return home to thaw out and warm up on the beach!   :laughing  

Interesting. I'm done with my fundraising for the ski trip now. I don't know what the weather is, it's dark.

Hope that your fundraiser was a huge success!!! :D

I hate cold weather.

Well right now I'm over the amount needed to pay for myself, but I'm continuing anyways. The money is due the 21st and i don't fee like going by myself. :P

• 2 weeks later...
I hate cold weather.  

Well right now I'm over the amount needed to pay for myself, but I'm continuing anyways. The money is due the 21st and i don't fee like going by myself. :P

???  Well, the money was due yesterday...did you raise enough for two to go?  When is the ski trip???

BTW cold weather has set in here.  I had to get out my heavy sweaters.  I do not like getting out of the bath/shower into cold air!  :eek  :eek  :eek

I hate cold weather.

:laughing  Warm, sunny, warm, Florida.  Not too far from Cape Canaveral on the east and Disney on the west.  Warm, warm, warm!!!   What state do you live in?  Did you know that New Hampsthire has one of the coldest locations in the USA?  If is where they do quite a bit of equipment weather testing.  

Well right now I'm over the amount needed to pay for myself, but I'm continuing anyways. The money is due the 21st and i don't feel like going by myself.

Well, the money was due yesterday...did you raise enough for two to go?  When is the ski trip???

BTW cold weather has set in here.  I had to get out my heavy sweaters.  I do not like getting out of the bath/shower into cold air!  :eek

Well they changed what we're doing and now we're doing a few trips to Vermont. The first trip is Dec. 19th and the money is due the 5th. I've paid for myself already. But not everyone else has, so my extra money will go to them if they need it.

The weather right now: partly cloudy, high of 50 degrees F. :upside:

I hate cold weather.  

:laughing  Warm, sunny, warm, Florida.  Not too far from Cape Canaveral on the east and Disney on the west.  Warm, warm, warm!!!   What state do you live in?  Did you know that New Hampsthire has one of the coldest locations in the USA?  If is where they do quite a bit of equipment weather testing.  

Well right now I'm over the amount needed to pay for myself, but I'm continuing anyways. The money is due the 21st and i don't feel like going by myself.

Well, the money was due yesterday...did you raise enough for two to go?  When is the ski trip???

BTW cold weather has set in here.  I had to get out my heavy sweaters.  I do not like getting out of the bath/shower into cold air!  :eek

Well they changed what we're doing and now we're doing a few trips to Vermont. The first trip is Dec. 19th and the money is due the 5th. I've paid for myself already. But not everyone else has, so my extra money will go to them if they need it.

The weather right now: partly cloudy, high of 50 degrees F. :upside:

Killington?  You will have a great time skiing in Vermont!  (The 19th...do you need a chaperone???  I will dust my skiis off.  J/K!! :laughing  :laughing )

That is so very nice of you to help the others with their fundraising!  I am awarding you the very first Red Rose :rose: Award for your kindness and generosity.

BTW it is in the 75 to 80 range and I am wearing a sweater! :eek

When I first joined (Nov. 03 2003) I went away for the weekend to the alps! (it was worth it) You see I've got a BR pass that enables me to travel first class anywhere on the European continent. I went climbing up Mont Blanc with my mum and before the weather closed in and we turned around, I saw a marvellous sight... a complete circular rainbow. They are really rare. It was so cool.

When I first joined (Nov. 03 2003) I went away for the weekend to the alps! (it was worth it) You see I've got a BR pass that enables me to travel first class anywhere on the European continent. I went climbing up Mont Blanc with my mum and before the weather closed in and we turned around, I saw a marvellous sight... a complete circular rainbow. They are really rare. It was so cool.

Cool......I wanna go....

@Horatio-Nope! Not killington, but very close! You could go if you want. It would be fun! Heh, you could meet my English teacher Dave. He's like 24. He goes snowboarding. It's really funny: First you see Dave's head, then Dave's snowboard, then his head, then his snowboard, and then you see Dave slowly sliding down the jump. :P  Thanks for the award! *updates sig* Oh ya and you're crazy! :P I'd be going swimming.

*teeth chchchchattering* its quite cold around here. being a polarbear, you think i would be used to the cold....

Ooooooohhhhhh you are so lucky!  A circular rainbow!  What a marvelous sight!   :cool:

*teeth chchchchattering* its quite cold around here. being a polarbear, you think i would be used to the cold....

*Horatio brings LovelyLaura a Polar Bear Cappuchino*

Here this should warm you up!   :D

It has been kind chilly lately. Maybe we'll get some snow!!!!! :D  Hehe, wishfull thinking. But they're saying maybe on monday.

It has been kind chilly lately. Maybe we'll get some snow!!!!! :D  Hehe, wishfull thinking. But they're saying maybe on monday.

???  Chilly ???????  It has been downright COLD!!!!!!!  Let me add that Floridians look really awful when we dress for the cold as we bring out all kinds of coats, sweaters and miscellaneous that are eons old.  Styles that really look bizarre!  I will be more than happy to let you have all the cold and snow!  My girlfriend is in Spokane and they had 14 inches of snow one night last week... :eek  :eek

???  Chilly ???????  It has been downright COLD!!!!!!!  Let me add that Floridians look really awful when we dress for the cold as we bring out all kinds of coats, sweaters and miscellaneous that are eons old.  Styles that really look bizarre!  I will be more than happy to let you have all the cold and snow!  My girlfriend is in Spokane and they had 14 inches of snow one night last week... :eek  :eek

Try having snow blown from the steps of Russia and the arctic circle. It hasn't reached London or Bristol yet but I think when it does go to Bristol, Sheena's going to be everywhere....

Try having snow blown from the steps of Russia and the arctic circle. It hasn't reached London or Bristol yet but I think when it does go to Bristol, Sheena's going to be everywhere....

No thank you, I will leave all the snow to you!

:laughing  :laughing

No thank you, I will leave all the snow to you!

:laughing  :laughing

I don't want you to get our nice clean white snow. It's all for Sheena who's going to go mad......

with happiness.

Hey where have you been? I haven't seen you in awhile.

Current weather-mostly cloudy and windy.

Didn't you all have a few snowflakes today?   ???

I don't want you to get our nice clean white snow. It's all for Sheena who's going to go mad......

with happiness.

Penguins and snow...  

yes I believe that she will be very, very happy!   :D

Ah yes the combonation of the century, penguins and their snow. I love snow. The purity of it, the perfection of the delicate snowflakes.... *happy thoughts* For once in my life I fell calm when I write about snow....

with happiness.

Penguins and snow...  

Ah yes the combonation of the century, penguins and their snow. I love snow. The purity of it, the perfection of the delicate snowflakes.... *happy thoughts* For once in my life I fell calm when I write about snow....

:D   Oh yes The Grim Hamster lord, please do tell me about the snow.  I have lots of time to listen.

*Horatio calls sanity alert to all Quoizal monkeys and the entire universe of rodents*  Just the opportunity we need to steal TGHL's sanity.

with happiness.

Penguins and snow...  

:D   Oh yes The Grim Hamster lord, please do tell me about the snow.  I have lots of time to listen.

*Horatio calls sanity alert to all Quoizal monkeys and the entire universe of rodents*  Just the opportunity we need to steal TGHL's sanity.

It's snowing! It's snowing! It's snowing! Hey guys! It's snowing! Heheheeee snowww. Me like snow! We have a winter storm warning-up to 14 inches by the end of Saturday!

with happiness.

Penguins and snow...  

It's snowing! It's snowing! It's snowing! Hey guys! It's snowing! Heheheeee snowww. Me like snow! We have a winter storm warning-up to 14 inches by the end of Saturday!

:D  It will be very nice thinking of you with 14 inches of snow while I am at the warm sunny Florida beach!   :laughing

with happiness.

Penguins and snow...  

:D  It will be very nice thinking of you with 14 inches of snow while I am at the warm sunny Florida beach!   :laughing

*chants snowing spell* Ekum bokum! Chicken pokum! Snow is white, snow is pure, make florida be unsure about their weather! *lightning* WOOZLE! DOOZLE! BAMBOOZLE! *crazy hypnotic background appears*

with happiness.

Penguins and snow...  

*chants snowing spell* Ekum bokum! Chicken pokum! Snow is white, snow is pure, make florida be unsure about their weather! *lightning* WOOZLE! DOOZLE! BAMBOOZLE! *crazy hypnotic background appears*

lol We've got quite a bit of snow now! Me and my friends were having a snowball fight outside while we were decorating the church. Only having normal clothes (with the exception of snowboots and a raincoat) my pants were soaked! :upside:

with happiness.

Penguins and snow...  

lol We've got quite a bit of snow now! Me and my friends were having a snowball fight outside while we were decorating the church. Only having normal clothes (with the exception of snowboots and a raincoat) my pants were soaked! :upside:

That sounds like fun...but then I want it to be warm after having fun in the snow.  I think your cold weather has invaded Florida it was 43 F yesterday morning and it felt even colder this morning.  BBbbrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

with happiness.

Penguins and snow...  

That sounds like fun...but then I want it to be warm after having fun in the snow.  I think your cold weather has invaded Florida it was 43 F yesterday morning and it felt even colder this morning.  BBbbrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

HA!HA! That will be spell working it will cover you with snow. It will make you like a snowman!   :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

with happiness.

Penguins and snow...  

yes I believe that she will be very, very happy!  

Oh yes The Grim Hamster lord, please do tell me about the snow.  I have lots of time to listen.

It will be very nice thinking of you with 14 inches of snow while I am at the warm sunny Florida beach!

HA!HA! That will be spell working it will cover you with snow. It will make you like a snowman!   :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

:P  Wow 43 degrees? That's about our high temp for today! It's supposed to rain tomorrow. :upside:

with happiness.

Penguins and snow...  

Oh yes The Grim Hamster lord, please do tell me about the snow.  I have lots of time to listen.

It will be very nice thinking of you with 14 inches of snow while I am at the warm sunny Florida beach!

lol We've got quite a bit of snow now! Me and my friends were having a snowball fight outside while we were decorating the church. Only having normal clothes (with the exception of snowboots and a raincoat) my pants were soaked!

HA!HA! That will be spell working it will cover you with snow. It will make you like a snowman!   :laughing  

:P  Wow 43 degrees? That's about our high temp for today! It's supposed to rain tomorrow.

Oh how nice...this morning it rained for hours!  It was great as we usually have rain showers for only a few minutes to about an hour, but this morning it was really great, as it poured and poured and poured!  I love when it rains like that!   :love:

with happiness.

Penguins and snow...  

lol We've got quite a bit of snow now! Me and my friends were having a snowball fight outside while we were decorating the church. Only having normal clothes (with the exception of snowboots and a raincoat) my pants were soaked!

HA!HA! That will be spell working it will cover you with snow. It will make you like a snowman!   :laughing  

:P  Wow 43 degrees? That's about our high temp for today! It's supposed to rain tomorrow.

Oh how nice...this morning it rained for hours!  It was great as we usually have rain showers for only a few minutes to about an hour, but this morning it was really great, as it poured and poured and poured!  I love when it rains like that!   :love:

Rain like that is coll. But today we got snow, and ice, and rain for tomorrow! I'm hoping they'll cancel school. :cool:

with happiness.

Penguins and snow...  

Rain like that is coll. But today we got snow, and ice, and rain for tomorrow! I'm hoping they'll cancel school. :cool:

With rain, ice and snow, I hope they cancel school for you tomorrow!

with happiness.

Penguins and snow...  

They didn't. It was mostly melted by then for us. One of my friends however, spent 2 hours chipping ice off the road to get to school. He was late for third period. :upside:

They didn't. It was mostly melted by then for us. One of my friends however, spent 2 hours chipping ice off the road to get to school. He was late for third period. :upside:

Sorry that they didn't cancel school.

If your friend had to chip ice off the road...

do they live a rural area?

After working so hard before school, I would be ready for a nap... :sleep  :sleep

After working so hard before school, I would be ready for a nap... :sleep  :sleep

Yup. Apparently his road was actually closed, and his town had a delay so our school didn't send a bus out for him. My town had a delay too, but it wasn't announced untill we were on the road anyways. The don't send a bus out if the town you live in has a delay and the town my school is in doesn't. :upside:

Yup. Apparently his road was actually closed, and his town had a delay so our school didn't send a bus out for him. My town had a delay too, but it wasn't announced untill we were on the road anyways. The don't send a bus out if the town you live in has a delay and the town my school is in doesn't. :upside:

Whoa.........

I had no idea!  If your town has a number of delays, then this would be hard on the student as they would be late and miss the same classes.  I don't think that that sounds so good.  Uuuoohhhh.....

Whoa.........

I had no idea!  If your town has a number of delays, then this would be hard on the student as they would be late and miss the same classes.  I don't think that that sounds so good.  Uuuoohhhh.....

Well you see if my town has a delay, that means that the official people don't think the roads are safe. So if the roads are dangerous for drivers in my town, why should it be safe for out of town drivers. Thus, to avoid crashes and lawsuits, they make our parents (or us) drive us to school. It makes sence, but it's definately an inconvenience. Howver, if the town my school is in has a delay and my town does not, they send a bus out. It was really funny last year. My school's town had a 90 minute delay and my town had nothing. This put my bus's schedule right in sync with my town's elementary run. One parent came driving after us thinking it was his kids bus! :D

merry christmas everyone!

:music: may the lord keep you warm this christmas season

may he keep you happy and warm!

may you always be thankful for what he has done

that first christmas season, that night! :music:

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A snow day yesterday, a snow day today and a snow day tommorow by the looks of it.

YOU GOT SNOW!?!?!?!?!?!? Wow I thought that never happened over there! We got a snow day today. Combined with the snow that was already there, there's gotta be at leat a foot of snow!  :cool:

A snow day yesterday, a snow day today and a snow day tommorow by the looks of it.

YOU GOT SNOW!?!?!?!?!?!? Wow I thought that never happened over there! We got a snow day today. Combined with the snow that was already there, there's gotta be at leat a foot of snow!  :cool:

Remember this is Britain land of the unpredictable weather. We had the hottest summer in 2003 and the coldest winter now! We had two feet of arctic snow!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest puppydog
snow is gone... lots of $$$$$$$$$ on my lawn  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  i hope i get clean it before my mom sees

There are loads of dollars on your lawn?! Could you possibly send me some?  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

actually is all change but sure  :D

• 2 months later...
Guest Honey3

Over where I live its been nothing ,but severe T-storms and Tornadoe watchs. Oh did I mention I can handle rain thunder ,but never will I be able to handle LIGHTNING! :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek ... And tonight its going to have the severe storms again ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :eek  :eek  :eek I can't take this any more...Its been doing this 4 I've lost count ,but here is a guess about 2 weeks!

I don't really know what snow is like its only snowed real snow 1 where I live while I've been alive.

:dixie

Now it's just kinda grungy out. It's been raining off and on all day, and mostly cloudy.

Oh, I am sorry.  We are getting some really wild and furious thunderstorms in the late afternoon.  Everyday! :eek   Just think, when you go to camp, you will have great weather!  Is the weather supposed to be good for your Six Flags adventure?  Is that a Six Flags up north?  How many are there? :D

Now it's just kinda grungy out. It's been raining off and on all day, and mostly cloudy.

Oh, I am sorry.  We are getting some really wild and furious thunderstorms in the late afternoon.  Everyday! :eek   Just think, when you go to camp, you will have great weather!  Is the weather supposed to be good for your Six Flags adventure?  Is that a Six Flags up north?  How many are there? :D

It's getting dark now, but it was a nice day out! I don't know what the weather's going to be like. It is up north; the one I'm going to is in Massachusetts. There's one in New Jersey too.

It's getting dark now, but it was a nice day out! I don't know what the weather's going to be like. It is up north; the one I'm going to is in Massachusetts. There's one in New Jersey too.

I hope that you will be on the Cape or in Boston!  Of course, I do not think that you will at a camp in Boston, but it would be a fun place to be.  The Cape on the other hand is a wonderful place as well. :D

Help meeeeeeeeeeee...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gets struck by lightning* Ow......... Seriously, Britain is currently getting hit by lightning storms. The penguins are not safe! THEY ARE NOT SAFE!

Help meeeeeeeeeeee...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gets struck by lightning* Ow......... Seriously, Britain is currently getting hit by lightning storms. The penguins are not safe! THEY ARE NOT SAFE!

8) Then go inside.... My dad was hit by lightning twice. :o

WOW! I have a front yard! :o what he said........

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing  :laughing

Have you left for your grandmother's yet?  I already miss you! :(

No,but i will at the end of july and the first week of augest. 8)

Oh wonderful.  You will be here for a while before you leave for Florida. When you get to Florida,  I will wave to you from the East Coast to the West Coast! :laughing  :laughing

• 3 weeks later...

Teehee! *waves at low flying airplane*

*waves back at Jesusfreak*

*airdrops a package attached to a parachute to land on the red X on the ground by Jesusfreak's feet*

Huh?  ???

*Jesusfreak opens package to find.........

...........toppings for tumbleweeds!*

:eat       :eat       :eat       :eat       :eat       :eat       :eat

Bon appetit Jesusfreak!