Hampsterdance Discussion Board

the art comp for july

Top Banana

hey. since our last competition was so succesful, hoops and i have decided to make it a monthly thing. same rules, same judges, only diference is that we now have a theme. bananahamster. which is a hairy hamster

kool ..wait how r u getting in touch wit the hoops? well if u talk to her tell her hi!

hey. since our last competition was so succesful, hoops and i have decided to make it a monthly thing. same rules, same judges, only diference is that we now have a theme. bananahamster. which is a hairy hamster

kool ..wait how r u getting in touch wit the hoops? well if u talk to her tell her hi!

we are getting in touch through horatio

No, No, Nooooooooooooooooo, I am still making my entry.  Oh well, I will enter the next competition. 

:P  :P  :P

Horatio making art. Never seen that happen before. I'm sure you'll do great in August's comp. :):D

What was taking so long was trying to let the banana get a hairy mold in the refrigerator so that I could take a picture and then put eyes, ears, legs and a tail on it.

Well, This is my ART! (Well I guess it could be better but...)

Awwwwww. It got kinda messed up in the post. :(:angry::(

............................................_/\__/\_

.........................................../...0...0..\

..........................................|......o.....|

...........................................\....UU..../

...............................................|...|............/-\

............................................../.....\........../../

............................................/........\......./../

...........................................|..........|...../../

...........................................|..........|..../../

........................................../............\../../

.........................................|..............|/../

....................................../---............---\/

......................................\____-||_||___/

................................................U..U......

Here's another scrap of art of mine. THis one is ALOT better than my other art that I had Made using these keys "U|\-/_.oO0" And i am pretty sure that's all. I did this due to my new nicname, Tiger-Claw. So here is my lates piece of art...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It won't let me enter it... all it sais when I put it in is this :(:(:(

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).

Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.

On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.

Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.

Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.

If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! And it was a REALLY good onec :(:(:(:( WAHHHHHhH! ME SAD. :'( awww he's crying.

Here's another scrap of art of mine. THis one is ALOT better than my other art that I had Made using these keys "U|\-/_.oO0" And i am pretty sure that's all. I did this due to my new nicname, Tiger-Claw. So here is my lates piece of art...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It won't let me enter it... all it sais when I put it in is this  :(  :(  :(

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).

Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.

On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.

Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.

Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.

If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! And it was a REALLY good onec :(  :(  :(  :(  WAHHHHHhH! ME SAD. :'( awww he's crying.

Please don't be sad. Send it to me in email and I will get it posted.

Here is my email address: pmajr@earthlink.net

No, No, Nooooooooooooooooo, I am still making my entry.  Oh well, I will enter the next competition. 

:P  :P  :P

Horatio making art. Never seen that happen before. I'm sure you'll do great in August's comp. :):D

What was taking so long was trying to let the banana get a hairy mold in the refrigerator so that I could take a picture and then put eyes, ears, legs and a tail on it.

Are you serious? :o:lol:

HeHe. I have two.

And it's wierd, I usually don't post my art, other than my photos.

Well this is a photo, but you get the point.

Wel I like those but a banahamster is a Bannana Hamster Hybrid. TB got it wrong.

Mine NEVER get a chance of winning. :(

Erm... am I too late?

I just whipped this up in 30 minutes. It's Hampton, the Bananahamster!! :D Looks like Hado kinda disapproves.

Drawn on paper and colored/edited in Paintshop Pro 8.

Erm... am I too late?

I just whipped this up in 30 minutes.  It's Hampton, the Bananahamster!! :D  Looks like Hado kinda disapproves.

wow!! it is amazing but just past date. please enter it in august's art comp!! it is awsome

Erm... am I too late?

I just whipped this up in 30 minutes.  It's Hampton, the Bananahamster!! :D  Looks like Hado kinda disapproves.

wow!! it is amazing but just past date. please enter it in august's art comp!! it is awsome

*can't wait for the next theme*

• 4 weeks later...