Hampsterdance Discussion Board

any u peoples out there have any pug dogz? i do i have a peer black one and a whiteish black one. Black one is Otis and whiteish is Milo AKA Mini AKA Pupz AKA Puppers AKA Mini Mi

any u peoples out there have any pug dogz? i do i have a peer black one and a whiteish black one.  Black one is Otis and whiteish is Milo AKA Mini AKA Pupz AKA Puppers AKA Mini Mi

i had one once ....sadly...someone stole her...her name was P.U.G. (Praying Unto God) *starts to remember* *is sad*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have three. We bred Cleo (black) and Bodi (fawn) and kept the first born from the second litter, Apollo (fawn). Cleo (or Cleopatra) is really small, Bodi (or Bodacious) is big for a pug (not over weight, just tall) and Apollo is really fat @_@. Lol, whats cute about Apollo (one year old) is his has a stubbed tail. It looks like a bunny tail! Bodi (sevenish o_O) and cleo (three or four) are both really funny to watch running around the backyard. I love pugs, they're cute, and you're right, they look like the ran head-first into a moving bus, but I'd rather a large dog. It's more like having someone there instead of feeling like you're talking to a stuffed animal o_O.

-Pocky

any u peoples out there have any pug dogz? i do i have a peer black one and a whiteish black one.  Black one is Otis and whiteish is Milo AKA Mini AKA Pupz AKA Puppers AKA Mini Mi

Hmmm.... Those names remind me of those in a movie I once saw, The Adventures of Milo and Otis. Otis was the pug and milo was the orange tabby cat. Cute animal movie!

I have three. We bred Cleo (black) and Bodi (fawn) and kept the first born from the second litter, Apollo (fawn). Cleo (or Cleopatra) is really small, Bodi (or Bodacious) is big for a pug (not over weight, just tall) and Apollo is really fat @_@. Lol, whats cute about Apollo (one year old) is his has a stubbed tail. It looks like a bunny tail! Bodi (sevenish o_O) and cleo (three or four) are both really funny to watch running around the backyard. I love pugs, they're cute, and you're right, they look like the ran head-first into a moving bus, but I'd rather a large dog. It's more like having someone there instead of feeling like you're talking to a stuffed animal o_O.

-Pocky

The one benefit of a Pug over a Saint Bernard, the Pug never hogs the bed or the sofa.

:lol::lol::lol: