Hampsterdance Discussion Board

For whomever may know, Escaping hamsters is very bad in a house with 2 cats.

What more is there to say on the matter? Samus escaped.

Dunno how, But possibly she was climbing the wire walls, was chewing on them as usual, until the door fell open, bouncing her out 3 feet below on to the floor.

What I suspect was an hour or more later, My dad finds a very intimidated Samus the Hamster hiding in the corner of the kitchen, being her cage a few feet away from the staircase, the kitchen being 15 feet from the landing of the stairs.

One of the kitties carried Samus off over by the food bowl or somewhere...!

As of now, Samus is still alive, With a few patches of hair missing, and what I suspect to be minor bloodstains.

Though enthusastic as always to fill up the running wheel with hamster food, She is happily scurrying along in the wheel, with seeds rattling behind her.

Horatio, Both of my hamsters are very odd... One bites things often and spends her time on the walls (Spider) The other one is very aggressive, but only in her cage. One Samus sees a human nearby, she stops fighting and continues her cuteness about the cage, though once I leave, she continues attacking Spider.

Then Samus escaped, at the mercy of two cats.

According to my dad, the cats were only carrying Samus around and/or keeping a close eye on her, possibly playing hockey with Samus about the tile floor (Like Tipsy (the kitty) always does with loose food, water bottles, thread spools, whatever she finds) but with no intent of eating her.

The wierd cats were afraid of the guinea pigs when I had them. (I think it was they smelled wierd.)

Anyway. Samus escaped and is rather cautious and sensitive now, and doesnt seem too fond of being with Spider much. I wouldnt like being sociable after being through that either, so...

(Considering im not sociable at all, ever. x_x)

Dunno how, But possibly she was climbing the wire walls, was chewing on them as usual, until the door fell open, bouncing her out 3 feet below on to the floor.

What I suspect was an hour or more later, My dad finds a very intimidated Samus the Hamster hiding in the corner of the kitchen, being her cage a few feet away from the staircase, the kitchen being 15 feet from the landing of the stairs.

As of now, Samus is still alive, With a few patches of hair missing, and what I suspect to be minor bloodstains.

Though enthusastic as always to fill up the running wheel with hamster food, She is happily scurrying along in the wheel, with seeds rattling behind her.

Horatio, Both of my hamsters are very odd... One bites things often and spends her time on the walls (Spider) The other one is very aggressive, but only in her cage. One Samus sees a human nearby, she stops fighting and continues her cuteness about the cage, though once I leave, she continues attacking Spider.

According to my dad, the cats were only carrying Samus around and/or keeping a close eye on her, possibly playing hockey with Samus about the tile floor (Like Tipsy (the kitty) always does with loose food, water bottles, thread spools, whatever she finds) but with no intent of eating her.

The wierd cats were afraid of the guinea pigs when I had them. (I think it was they smelled wierd.)

Anyway. Samus escaped and is rather cautious and sensitive now, and doesnt seem too fond of being with Spider much. I wouldnt like being sociable after being through that either, so...

Poor little Samus. If Flip escaped, my dog Miles would probably play with her and possibly accidentally injur her. Or accidentally swallow her. He licks her like a mom dog, though...

If Flip escaped, my dog Miles would probably play with her and possibly accidentally injur her. Or accidentally swallow her. He licks her like a mom dog, though...

*sees this mental picture on an Omnimax screen: King Kong sized tongue coming at Flip, with drool trains hanging off both sides and mountain sized teeth surrounding the tongue*

If Flip escaped, my dog Miles would probably play with her and possibly accidentally injur her. Or accidentally swallow her. He licks her like a mom dog, though...

*sees this mental picture on an Omnimax screen: King Kong sized tongue coming at Flip, with drool trains hanging off both sides and mountain sized teeth surrounding the tongue*

Horatio, remember this picture I showed? It's of Miles and my old hamster Teddy.

post-4841-1119479172_thumb.jpg

Horatio, remember this picture I showed? It's of Miles and my old hamster Teddy.

Absolutely, I remember this picture! I moved it over to my desktop. I really love the look on Miles' face. :D

Absolutely, I remember this picture! I moved it over to my desktop. I really love the look on Miles' face. :D

yes it is very cute

Miles is starting to act like Flip is Teddy now. :lol:

Perhaps Miles will surprise you.

• 4 weeks later...

Poor samus :(

Perhaps Miles will surprise you.

I can't wait to show you a picture of Miles and Flip together. :lol: