Hampsterdance Discussion Board

My GIF Animations

Arkcher

I shall post some Gif Animations that I make. in... in this topic.

Provided they're in the bandwidth size thing. or somethin.

I'll start with THIS! Its the newest animation I finished some 5 minutes ago.

w00t its small 'nuff.

Behold! =[

post-765-1119140683_thumb.jpg

Wow. Attachment 1059. Thats a lot of attachments on this board.

Anyway.

I figured that since Chozo's made Samus' power suit, They have a need for Chozo Warriors, Might they use the same weapon technology for themselves? Varia Chozo, anyone?

I just figured this is what they'd look like.

RESOURCES FOR THE ANIMATION ABOVE: Torizo sprites (Nintendo) Samus, Varia Suit [colors](Nintendo) SA-X Super Missile [projectile](Nintendo) Enemy Explosion [gunshot power](Capcom) Animation (Me) Cool animation effects (Discovered by, and used by Me. Made by Animation Shop 3. xD) Scenery/Additional art [background, motion, floor] (Me)

Dun steal the animation else I sic the Varia Torizo's on you.

Comments?

I have a few other animations to post here. n_n

w00t its small 'nuff.

Behold! =[

Anyway.

I figured that since Chozo's made Samus' power suit, They have a need for Chozo Warriors, Might they use the same weapon technology for themselves? Varia Chozo, anyone?

RESOURCES FOR THE ANIMATION ABOVE: Torizo sprites (Nintendo) Samus, Varia Suit [colors](Nintendo) SA-X Super Missile [projectile](Nintendo) Enemy Explosion [gunshot power](Capcom) Animation (Me) Cool animation effects (Discovered by, and used by Me. Made by Animation Shop 3. xD) Scenery/Additional art [background, motion, floor] (Me)

Comments?

Nice job Arkcher.

w00t its small 'nuff.

Behold! =[

Anyway.

Comments?

That's awesome! :):D

• 2 weeks later...

w00t its small 'nuff.

Behold! =[

Anyway.

Comments?

nice...

• 5 months later...
Hmmmmm... This topic lacks my animations. I have about 20 of them by now, though my concern is that some may appear somewhat objectionable to the handy moderators.

Arkcher has objectionable animations? o_o

:o!

Hmmmmm... This topic lacks my animations. I have about 20 of them by now, though my concern is that some may appear somewhat objectionable to the handy moderators.

Look i'm his Wife I'll tell you why... He's been Playing to much SSBM and became Violent

The gasp.

The gasp.

MK says it's because of SSMB! (Acursed video games! They will be the downfall of us all! That is why I never play them!) We should have an intervention!

The gasp.

MK says it's because of SSMB! (Acursed video games! They will be the downfall of us all! That is why I never play them!) We should have an intervention!

He was also high On sugar! Far to much Partying at the bananarama last night.

The gasp.

Then I offically decree that Arkcher is not allowed to every play video games, eat sugar, or par-tay ever again. u_u

The gasp.

Then I offically decree that Arkcher is not allowed to every play video games, eat sugar, or par-tay ever again. u_u

*Mouth Is Full of Potato Chips* Unless I say So.

The gasp.

*Mouth Is Full of Potato Chips* Unless I say So.

...Sure.

Yeah but... What if I get a DS? =o

I has about 5 rather bloody stick figure animations, though as usual, it consists of a few dots and lines that are flung here and there. I dunno, i just figured some people would find that objectionable.

moo.

I has about 5 rather bloody stick figure animations, though as usual, it consists of a few dots and lines that are flung here and there. I dunno, i just figured some people would find that objectionable.

moo.

I got a DS recently. I don't have any games for it yet, cuz it made me broke, but doodling on pictochat on my own is still fun. ^.^

moo.

I got a DS recently. I don't have any games for it yet, cuz it made me broke, but doodling on pictochat on my own is still fun. ^.^

I just steal my brother's. XD I used just talk to myself with the pictochat, but then I got Nintendogs for Christmas and now I can actually play! <3

Actually, my brother had SM64 DS before that, but when he rented Wario Ware he put it somewhere and I don't know where. x_X

Haha! It's a duck!

moo.

I just steal my brother's. XD I used just talk to myself with the pictochat, but then I got Nintendogs for Christmas and now I can actually play! <3

Actually, my brother had SM64 DS before that, but when he rented Wario Ware he put it somewhere and I don't know where. x_X

Haha! It's a duck!

I need a game. Oh well, pictochat will be fun for busrides. XD

moo.

Haha! It's a duck!

XD I know. I'll just sit here, for, like, half an hour pictochatting with myself. XD Alex laughs at me.

moo.

I just steal my brother's. XD I used just talk to myself with the pictochat, but then I got Nintendogs for Christmas and now I can actually play!

Haha! It's a duck!

XD I know. I'll just sit here, for, like, half an hour pictochatting with myself. XD Alex laughs at me.

:unsure::blink: Really ?!? :blink::unsure:

*schedules an for - Kat - appointment with Dr. Wolf and arranges for one of those pretty pink jackets with the wrap-around arms*

moo.

Haha! It's a duck!

*schedules an for - Kat - appointment with Dr. Wolf and arranges for one of those pretty pink jackets with the wrap-around arms*

...Could you arange for that jacket to be red?

moo.

Haha! It's a duck!

Occasionally I'll do the same thing. :lol:

moo.

I just steal my brother's. XD I used just talk to myself with the pictochat, but then I got Nintendogs for Christmas and now I can actually play!

Haha! It's a duck!

Sure !!!! Any other special requests?

moo.

Haha! It's a duck!

Occasionally I'll do the same thing. :lol:

Oh my! It must be contagious! :o

>_o; This is pretty sad...

Yesterday, one of my friends was getting some card out of his wallet, when I happened to be glancing over at him, and saw a Gamestop discount card, which it turns out to be what will take 10% off of the purchase altogether, but its registered to Paul, and not me, so we arranged to, today, see about going to a gamestop and getting me a DS with my limitted funding and Paul's card.

So, last night, i had one of those really wierd dreams that has a link to my recent obsessions.

Link, from Wind Waker, was sitting down in a rather pleasant scenery with a handy tree, when he gets hit in the back of a head by a flying book. (What the...) He turns around and is hit in the face by another careening random unnamed book. He looks over toward his castle to find mutliple books catapulting in his general direction.

So, he gets his shield, and covers himself and runs over toward the castle to see what the heck is going on.

So, after he goes in to the castle gates, Link navigates through the castle area until he came to the local Gamestop, to find paul in it. Link then buys a DS with a portion of his 5000 rupees, using pauls discount card.

After he goes prancing off with his DS, i woke up.

Something wierd like that happened when my PDA thing was coming in the mail...

moo.

Haha! It's a duck!

Rhinestones!

moo.

Haha! It's a duck!

Rhinestones!

*goes to jewelry store and buys a big box of Rhinestones, in various shapes, sizes and colors, delivers to - Kat - *

moo.

Haha! It's a duck!

Rhinestones!

*goes to jewelry store and buys a big box of Rhinestones, in various shapes, sizes and colors, delivers to - Kat - *

Whee! *puts rhinestones on new jacket* ^__________^ *glomps Horatio*

moo.

Haha! It's a duck!

Rhinestones!

*loves being glomped*

Glad to see I could be of service! :lol:

>_o; This is pretty sad...

Yesterday, one of my friends was getting some card out of his wallet, when I happened to be glancing over at him, and saw a Gamestop discount card, which it turns out to be what will take 10% off of the purchase altogether, but its registered to Paul, and not me, so we arranged to, today, see about going to a gamestop and getting me a DS with my limitted funding and Paul's card.

So, last night, i had one of those really wierd dreams that has a link to my recent obsessions.

Link, from Wind Waker, was sitting down in a rather pleasant scenery with a handy tree, when he gets hit in the back of a head by a flying book. (What the...) He turns around and is hit in the face by another careening random unnamed book. He looks over toward his castle to find mutliple books catapulting in his general direction.

So, he gets his shield, and covers himself and runs over toward the castle to see what the heck is going on.

So, after he goes in to the castle gates, Link navigates through the castle area until he came to the local Gamestop, to find paul in it. Link then buys a DS with a portion of his 5000 rupees, using pauls discount card.

After he goes prancing off with his DS, i woke up.

Something wierd like that happened when my PDA thing was coming in the mail...

Dreams like that are what make me sleep at night.

moo.

Haha! It's a duck!

Rhinestones!

*loves being glomped*

*showers Horatio in seeds and fresh vegitables* <5!

moo.

Haha! It's a duck!

Rhinestones!

*loves being glomped*

*showers Horatio in seeds and fresh vegitables*

*sends Thank You note* :D

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

Very, VERY likely i'll get a DS today...

With the accumulated cash that i've gotten over the past few months, combining that with the $50 my crazy aunt send me and my siblings each christmas, and a $25 gift card will give me about $90-95. One of my friends has a discount card for a game store 'round here, wich takes 10% off of the $110 DS that im trying to get. I might need to borrow a dollar or two, but i'll probably have a DS by tonight. =D

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

With the accumulated cash that i've gotten over the past few months, combining that with the $50 my crazy aunt send me and my siblings each christmas, and a $25 gift card will give me about  $90-95. One of my friends has a discount card for a game store 'round here, wich takes 10% off of the $110 DS that im trying to get. I might need to borrow a dollar or two, but i'll probably have a DS by tonight. =D

Yay, i got a DS for christmas too, along with Nintendogs.

Anyone have any tips/cheats for it?

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

With the accumulated cash that i've gotten over the past few months, combining that with the $50 my crazy aunt send me and my siblings each christmas, and a $25 gift card will give me about  $90-95. One of my friends has a discount card for a game store 'round here, wich takes 10% off of the $110 DS that im trying to get. I might need to borrow a dollar or two, but i'll probably have a DS by tonight. =D

People have GOT to give me more reason to buy that game other than you pet a dog with a stylus. I dont want to pay another $40 for a digital version of a pet that I dont like.

Although, earlier today, I bought a DS for myself (Similarly to my Gamecube, i blew my 2-3 year savings on the system. I have to buy these things myself. >_< ) but, uh... The pricing was different than I thought. I was $10 shorter than I thought I was, and me buds' discount card was for buying used games only, no systems (big surprise) So, now I have a DS with a charger. no games. I cant find my GBA games, even. I was going to get a case for the system to keep it in good condition, but it... didnt work out so well. Considering that after buying the DS alone I had $2 left. And similarly to MW, the sales tax was like $12.

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

People have GOT to give me more reason to buy that game other than you pet a dog with a stylus. I dont want to pay another $40 for a digital version of a pet that I dont like.

Although, earlier today, I bought a DS for myself (Similarly to my Gamecube, i blew my 2-3 year savings on the system. I have to buy these things myself. >_< ) but, uh... The pricing was different than I thought. I was $10 shorter than I thought I was, and me buds' discount card was for buying used games only, no systems (big surprise) So, now I have a DS with a charger. no games. I cant find my GBA games, even. I was going to get a case for the system to keep it in good condition, but it... didnt work out so well. Considering that after buying the DS alone I had $2 left. And similarly to MW, the sales tax was like $12.

Because they're so cuuuuuuute!

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

man, darn tax! that stuff is dumb! (every time I say that my teacher/friend/parent/grandparent says "but it pays for school!" I HATE SCHOOL!)

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

Which version did you get? o.o

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

man, darn tax! that stuff is dumb! (every time I say that my teacher/friend/parent/grandparent says "but it pays for school!" I HATE SCHOOL!)

It pays for more than school. Currently, we need taxes, we have trillions of dollars in debt. And I mean that not in exaggeration.

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

Daschund and friends.

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

It pays for more than school. Currently, we need taxes, we have trillions of dollars in debt. And I mean that not in exaggeration.

Wow, you must be a grown up....look how much you know and how you lecture in that adulty way. :o

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

Although, earlier today, I bought a DS for myself (Similarly to my Gamecube, i blew my 2-3 year savings on the system. I have to buy these things myself. >_

Wow, you must be a grown up....look how much you know and how you lecture in that adulty way. :o

Mega Wolf is not a grown up, she is just super ultra genius level intelligent! :D

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

Mega Wolf is not a grown up, she is just super ultra genius level intelligent! :D

<_< And im not. <_< make fun of the outcast.

:lol:

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

Heheh. Thanks people. :wink:

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

Although, earlier today, I bought a DS for myself (Similarly to my Gamecube, i blew my 2-3 year savings on the system. I have to buy these things myself. >_

<_ and im not. make fun of the outcast.>

:lol:

LOL Actually, you must be pretty smart yourself. You have been awarded quite a number of Awards in the shortest time ever for anyone on the boards.

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

Daschund and friends.

Swoot! That's the version I got!

Erm...well, when you get enough points you can unlock Yorkies, Shiba Inus, Beagles, and King Charles Spaniels. There are two very rare items, a fire helmet and a care book for a certain breed that I forget what is, and when you find them, you unlock the breed I can't remember and the Dalmation.

• 2 weeks later...
Weeeeee, Im excited now.

if u get 3place 2 1 place you get moola ranging frum 30$ 2 500 $ try that on 4 size plus eve if u r bord no matta wut u can b on the game 4 like 2 hours and think it was only 15 min lol

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

if u get 3place 2 1 place you get moola ranging frum 30$ 2 500 $ try that on 4 size plus eve if u r bord no matta wut u can b on the game 4 like 2 hours and think it was only 15 min lol

Winnings for the Championship Agility Cup are $1,000. o.o

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

:o thats a lot o ya duh me 2 :P

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

XD It's cool 'cause I'll be like, "Argh! I only have twn more dollars* and I need to buy food!" and then I just enter Vash in the Agility Championship and I have money again!

* For the record, I never have less than a thousand dollars on hand. I feel weird if I don't. x_x

* For the record, I never have less than a thousand dollars on hand. I feel weird if I don't. x_x[/color]

:o:blink::o

No wonder you carry a Claymore! :lol:

XD Sadly, there is no Claymore item in the game. There is a pirate hat, though. I dunno what that has to do with Claymores, but it's still cool.

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

Daschund and friends.

Swoot! That's the version I got!

Erm...well, when you get enough points you can unlock Yorkies, Shiba Inus, Beagles, and King Charles Spaniels. There are two very rare items, a fire helmet and a care book for a certain breed that I forget what is, and when you find them, you unlock the breed I can't remember and the Dalmation.

I have already unlocked those ive marked in bold...is that all you can get? :(

Weeeeee, Im excited now.

XD It's cool 'cause I'll be like, "Argh! I only have twn more dollars* and I need to buy food!" and then I just enter Vash in the Agility Championship and I have money again!

* For the record, I never have less than a thousand dollars on hand. I feel weird if I don't. x_x

I've been saving up :) I now have 20000!

u know there's only 1 gif animation in this whole chat?

'Da Dog Lova is brilliant. maybe I should post some more on here. or just make some more.

Or maybe you shoudl give me a millino dollars. Whichever comes first.