Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Army recruitment centre

Right listen here. This is the army recruitment centre. Anyone who wants to join one of the THREE armies or create a new one, must come here in order to register.

The Three armies are as follows;

The Phoenixian (pronounced: Fee-nex-ee-an) army, led by me

The Skwerl Army led by Surpeme General Skwerlhugger Will

The slightly-less-significant cheese army led by the Head Cheese

Unfortunately, Skwerlhugger never makes any appearances anymore, nor does THC. So anyone wanting to join either armies will get elevated to Second-in-Command, except in Skwerlhugger's army who's second-in-command is Tayino, so it will be acting CO, and in the eventof the return of Tayino or Skwerlhugger, will take up the rank assigned to them.

Acting COs, second-in-commands and leaders can post recruitment posters, radio announcements, TV broadcasts and general speeches. So on.

If you want to create an army, you must first fill out the following form. There would be a form if I had time to create one. So just fill out a form that you think the form should look like. k?

Right listen here. This is the army recruitment centre. Anyone who wants to join one of the THREE armies or create a new one, must come here in order to register.

Unfortunately, Skwerlhugger never makes any appearances anymore, nor does THC. So anyone wanting to join either armies will get elevated to Second-in-Command, except in Skwerlhugger's army who's second-in-command is Tayino, so it will be acting CO, and in the eventof the return of Tayino or Skwerlhugger, will take up the rank assigned to them.

Acting COs, second-in-commands and leaders can post recruitment posters, radio announcements, TV broadcasts and general speeches. So on.

If you want to create an army, you must first fill out the following form. There would be a form if I had time to create one. So just fill out a form that you think the  form should look like. k?

Mushroom_king... come quick. Register your army.

If you want to create an army, you must first fill out the following form. There would be a form if I had time to create one. So just fill out a form that you think the  form should look like. k?

Did I mention that the three founders of the original armies must verify the new army, and unless there is 1 majority of 1/2 in favour of it, the army does not get formed and has to give me a big bribe in order to get recognised.

Did I mention that the three founders of the original armies must verify the new army, and unless there is 1 majority of 1/2 in favour of it, the army does not get formed and has to give me a big bribe in order to get recognised.

Too late.

You snooze, you lose!

The Mushroom Army is in!

Too late.

You snooze, you lose!

The Mushroom Army is in!

She hasn't registered yet, and when she tries, she will come into my trap.....

Too late.

You snooze, you lose!

The Mushroom Army is in!

*registers Mushroom Army for Mushroom_king and avoids the trap.

Too late.

You snooze, you lose!

The Mushroom Army is in!

So you take responsibility for the Mushroom army? The one who is going to lead the army must register it. However, you can register your Sanity Protection agency as an army of course, and I will gladly accept it as an army.

Your just trying to get rid of my army.

An insignificant army with 2 members, no war machines or weapons? Yes I am trying to get rid of it, because we can't let there be 1001 pointless little armies fighting petty little wars can we? And since you posted, its into the trap with you.

*MK falls down the trapdoor into the room of.... Cuocos from LOTZ!* *MK is savaged by the irate cuocos*

Too late.

You snooze, you lose!

The Mushroom Army is in!

So you take responsibility for the Mushroom army? The one who is going to lead the army must register it. However, you can register your Sanity Protection agency as an army of course, and I will gladly accept it as an army.

No, that is not true. You didn't state that in the initial rules and you can't add rules as you go along. The Mushroom_army is in and I am the agent for the Mushroom_army so I can register it.

Now that the Mushroom_army is in, I am going to hire it to protect my sanities! :D

what's an army without calvary?

LSH saddlery offers a wide variety of tack and training programs.

we also make backpacks, and some rather unconventional camoflage.

I would like to have you outfit the Mushroom_army's calvary. Please send me all the equipment you have in sets of 50.

*hands over Infinity Card*

Here is your payment in advance.

An insignificant army with 2 members, no war machines or weapons? Yes I am trying to get rid of it, because we can't let there be 1001 pointless little armies fighting petty little wars can we? And since you posted, its into the trap with you.

*MK falls down the trapdoor into the room of.... Cuocos from LOTZ!* *MK is savaged by the irate cuocos*

*rescues Mushroom_king*

You cannot dictate whether an army is pointless or not. This will be proven on the battlefield. Besides the member roster is secret information and you do not have any idea of who are members are.

*prepares intelligence, calls in the Signal Corps*

So, uh. How do I get the bio-agmented Lycanthrope army in here? :huh: (We could break down one of these walls and make a new door. :P )

Too late.

You snooze, you lose!

The Mushroom Army is in!

Now that the Mushroom_army is in, I am going to hire it to protect my sanities! :D

MWHAHAHAHAHA! Horatio, you have just surrended your sanities in affect. *laser beam from satilleite wipes out the Mushroom army* *steps over a roasted Mushroom King* *nicks Horatio's sanity* *checks it's the real one* *test comes back ID positive* *locks Horatio's sanity in the cool box*

I HAVE BEEN TRIUMPHANT!

*rescues Mushroom_king*

You cannot dictate whether an army is pointless or not. This will be proven on the battlefield. Besides the member roster is secret information and you do not have any idea of who are members are.

Fine then Horatio, let it be decided on the battlefield. But as I just wiped it out to get your sanity... well.

You forget Horatio, I have the EMP blast don't I? I detonate it, wipe out your security defences, I hack into the computer, nick your data and then run off without leaving a data trail. Easy. *executes OPeration Hack* *looks at member roster*

Mushroom King, Hoops, Top Banana, Horatio, 2 Poison Shrooms and a Shroom Plane. Oh, I forgot a poison shroom cannon. Wow. Scary army.

Too late.

You snooze, you lose!

The Mushroom Army is in!

No, that is not true. You didn't state that in the initial rules and you can't add rules as you go along. The Mushroom_army is in and I am the agent for the Mushroom_army so I can register it.

Ya-a! *readys shroom gun* :):D

Too late.

You snooze, you lose!

The Mushroom Army is in!

Ah, but he didn't say he could not add rules! Nor did he say whether the rules were complete. Another thing is that nobody filled out an approved form! TGHL, mind if I create a standard form?

I would like to have you outfit the Mushroom_army's calvary. Please send me all the equipment you have in sets of 50.

calvary everything would be a logistical nightmare, far better to choose one or two types. we can supply horses, elephants, motorcycles, and chocobos, for more exotic forms of calvary, we can make tack and such, but you'll have to aquire the mounts yourselves.

Wait...do I need to fill out the form for the Mafia to be certified, or is it allready ligit (Err...well...as ligit as a Mafia can be, anyway.) because Grim is a member?

Wait...do I need to fill out the form for the Mafia to be certified, or is it allready ligit (Err...well...as ligit as a Mafia can be, anyway.) because Grim is a member?

methinks da mafia isn't a very good army, perhaps it helps finance Pheonixian operations.

methinks da mafia isn't a very good army, perhaps it helps finance Pheonixian operations.

Would you be thinking vending machines? :lol::lol:

calvary everything would be a logistical nightmare, far better to choose one or two types. we can supply horses, elephants, motorcycles, and chocobos, for more exotic forms of calvary, we can make tack and such, but you'll have to aquire the mounts yourselves.

*places infinity card in front of Lexx* Give me you entire stock of chocobo equipment and any cuoco equipment as well should you have and you will be rewarded with an infinity card of your own.

Yes Horatio, all the Mafia does is run vending machines.

I just thought it might be classified as one, even though we aren't really an army. Mostly we just run around with weapons and talk in Italian accents.

of course I am... what else could I possibly mean? :lol::lol:

Too late.

You snooze, you lose!

The Mushroom Army is in!

Ah, but he didn't say he could not add rules! Nor did he say whether the rules were complete. Another thing is that nobody filled out an approved form! TGHL, mind if I create a standard form?

*awaits replies*

Too late.

You snooze, you lose!

The Mushroom Army is in!

*awaits replies*

Hmmm.... A loophole. Thank you MW. *slips the access card to the biggest micicle store in the universe to MW* enjoy.

NOW THEN HORATIO! CAN YOU FIND ANY WAY OF GETTING OUT OF THAT ONE?

Yeah, and we give people we don't like "special" sodas.

If you want to create an army, you must first fill out the following form. There would be a form if I had time to create one. So just fill out a form that you think the form should look like. k?

Too late.

You snooze, you lose!

The Mushroom Army is in!

*awaits replies*

Hmmm.... A loophole. Thank you MW. *slips the access card to the biggest micicle store in the universe to MW* enjoy.

NOW THEN HORATIO! CAN YOU FIND ANY WAY OF GETTING OUT OF THAT ONE?

Of course! :D

*rescues Mushroom_king*

Fine then Horatio, let it be decided on the battlefield. But as I just wiped it out to get your sanity... well.

You forget Horatio, I have the EMP blast don't I? I detonate it, wipe out your security defences, I hack into the computer, nick your data and then run off without leaving a data trail. Easy. *executes OPeration Hack* *looks at member roster*

Mushroom King, Hoops, Top Banana, Horatio, 2 Poison Shrooms and a Shroom Plane. Oh, I forgot a poison shroom cannon. Wow. Scary army.

I got all my money on TGHL.

Methinks people arent seeing my posts. >.>;;

I see 'em, I just can do anything about them. It's Frim who be needin' to look at them.

You can do anything about them? Who or what is Frim?

You know what I meant. >_>;;;

Or those rackateers who tilt and whack the machines to get free stuff, they often end up in the river, with cat claw slashes all over them.

Methinks people arent seeing my posts. >.>;;

I see 'em, I just can do anything about them. It's Frim who be needin' to look at them.

You can do anything about them? Who or what is Frim?

You know what I meant. >_>;;;

Da Firm does not like jokes. Da Firm especially does not like Jokes about Da Firm.

Da Don Kat does not like them. Don Kat meant The Firm.

*rescues Mushroom_king*

Considering your huge stack of cash, you are going to be uber-rich in a moment.

Okay. So, TGHL, would you like to have me have an application form? And don't worry, I'll have a few loopholes set in YOUR advantage.

So Horatio, what's your response to the loophole pointed out?

Or those rackateers who tilt and whack the machines to get free stuff, they often end up in the river, with cat claw slashes all over them.

And Claymore wounds. Don't forget them.

Okay. So, TGHL, would you like to have me have an application form? And don't worry, I'll have a few loopholes set in YOUR advantage.

Oh no, I apologise for not including you in the main armies list, how could I forget your army? As of now, MW is on the panel of leading armies. Unfortunately, that leaves us with an opportunity for a 50:50 split on a decision, so we must appoint a 5th member, and so long as he remains neutral, I vote to elect Horatio onto the panel as he is the most neutral person I have ever met, well neutral in the sense of fair, generous and democraticaly balanced.

Never forgetting the Claymore wounds.

Btw, On a show called Braniac (popular over here), a show on which it depends which series you watch (History Abuse or Science abuse), generally looks at, uncovers and abuses Science or History. The Science abuse mainly consisted of blowing up caravans, they hate caravans for some reason. Anyway, on History abuse they still blow up Caravans but with ye olde styles of blowing up-ness. Back to the point, each week they use a different old style weapon. One week, it was a 15th century battleaxe, another week a scimitar, but my favourite one was where they used a.... CLAYMORE! The idea of the test was to smash up various objects, vases, doll houses, so on and always a fluffy teddy bear. But the claymore smashed up everything, including a nice TV, a DVD player, a CD player, a Hamster's cage (with no hamster), a flower and flowerpot, a piece of new medieval armour and of course, a fluffy teddy bear with the words "I wuv you!" on it in a little heart. It had its head chopped off, arms severed and a foot whacked the camera. Only thing it didn't chop into pieces was a DS.... Hmm.. CLaymore resistant......

Oh no, I apologise for not including you in the main armies list, how could I forget your army? As of now, MW is on the panel of leading armies. Unfortunately, that leaves us with an opportunity for a 50:50 split on a decision, so we must appoint a 5th member, and so long as he remains neutral, I vote to elect Horatio onto the panel as he is the most neutral person I have ever met, well neutral in the sense of fair, generous and democraticaly balanced.

*puts on two pairs of hip waders and runs for high ground* :lol:

*rescues Mushroom_king*

Considering your huge stack of cash, you are going to be uber-rich in a moment.

Oh Goody, More money. What to spend it on, what to spend it on..

Btw, On a show called Braniac (popular over here), a show on which it depends which series you watch (History Abuse or Science abuse), generally looks at, uncovers and abuses Science or History. The Science abuse mainly consisted of blowing up caravans, they hate caravans for some reason. Anyway, on History abuse they still blow up Caravans but with ye olde styles of blowing up-ness. Back to the point, each week they use a different old style weapon. One week, it was a 15th century battleaxe, another week a scimitar, but my favourite one was where they used a.... CLAYMORE! The idea of the test was to smash up various objects, vases, doll houses, so on and always a fluffy teddy bear. But the claymore smashed up everything, including a nice TV, a DVD player, a CD player, a Hamster's cage (with no hamster), a flower and flowerpot, a piece of new medieval armour and of course, a fluffy teddy bear with the words "I wuv you!" on it in a little heart. It had its head chopped off, arms severed and a foot whacked the camera. Only thing it didn't chop into pieces was a DS.... Hmm.. CLaymore resistant......

*everyone else now sees why Kat chose this weapon as her favorite* >:D

Oh, and that's because contrary to popular beleif, weither you be Christian or Aithiest, the DS is the Supreme Creator. History before the DS is untracible. Not even a Claymore can destroy it.

*places infinity card in front of Lexx* Give me you entire stock of chocobo equipment and any cuoco equipment as well should you have and you will be rewarded with an infinity card of your own.

the chocobo equipment is packed and ready to transport, Cuoco, based upon the data I have availible, is a negligable threat. further investigation may reveal more information.

*puts on two pairs of hip waders and runs for high ground* :lol:

Oh good, higher you are the better I can a-spy ye.

Oh, and that's because contrary to popular beleif, weither you be Christian or Aithiest, the DS is the Supreme Creator. History before the DS is untracible. Not even a Claymore can destroy it.

Kat is happy.

The DS is obviously the ultimate creator. ALl the human race is is a doodle on pictochat. :lol:

the chocobo equipment is packed and ready to transport, Cuoco, based upon the data I have availible, is a negligable threat. further investigation may reveal more information.

Excellent, do report to me once you have revealed any clues about the Cuocos. Expect the warp-carriers to pick them up in a couple of seconds.

*sends Lexx's infinity card via the wrap carriers*

Kat is happy.

The DS is obviously the ultimate creator. ALl the human race is is a doodle on pictochat. :lol:

The DS made the heavens and the Earth in six days. On the seventh day, He rested. He created man in His own image and left the world to them.

Kat is happy.

The DS made the heavens and the Earth in six days. On the seventh day, He rested. He created man in His own image and left the world to them.

Why aren't we all clam shell shaped with a touch screen?

Hey, TGHL, here's a possible editable application form.

Name of Army Leader*:

Name of Army:

# Of Recruits*:

Army Weapons*:

Reasons for Having an Army*:

Non-Secret Location of Base:

*These fields may keep TGHL from allowing your army in.

And Horatio,

1. Don't give it away. You know what I'm talking about. I think.

2. Where's the reply for the loophole? I'll give you a maximum of 1 more week to think.

Kat is happy.

We where. Evolution.

Hey, TGHL, here's a possible editable application form.

Name of Army Leader*:

Name of Army:

# Of Recruits*:

Army Weapons*:

Reasons for Having an Army*:

Non-Secret Location of Base:

*These fields may keep TGHL from allowing your army in.

And Horatio,

1. Don't give it away. You know what I'm talking about. I think.

2. Where's the reply for the loophole? I'll give you a maximum of 1 more week to think.

Excellent! MW, your application form is now standard for all army applicants, and as to editable, we'll add things on in time.

• 4 weeks later...

We where. Evolution.

Don't you mean Revolution? NINTENDOGS RULE!

I'm thinking of not getting a Revolution just to see what all the Nintendo-fanatics on this board would say. XD

We where. Evolution.

I'm thinking of not getting a Revolution just to see what all the Nintendo-fanatics on this board would say. XD

Take away your claymore for a start.

We where. Evolution.

-runs off with Kat's claymore- >D

We where. Evolution.

-runs off with Kat's claymore- >D

*Claymore swacks Arkcher and returns to it's rightful owner*

I'd like to see ya'll try, Grim. o_o *stands in battle stance*