Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Mushroom Army Poll

Horatio

Should Mushroom_king get rid of the Mushroom army?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mushroom_king get rid of the Mushroom army?

• 1. Yes
    • 2. No
    • 3. I'm in the army......
    • 4. Stupid anti shroom gear is ruining the fun!!!
    • 5. Stupid clones are ruining everything.

Please vote in this poll by Mushroom_king.  If you do not see the answer you can vote for, please post why here.

Thank you for voting!

I wanna be in the mushroom army...

Yes, as if you make war on me or Skwelhugger, you will get pulverised and won't win at all. Also, there is no one in the army, so that's a problem.

Actelly, theres lots of people in my army.

Yes, as if you make war on me or Skwelhugger, you will get pulverised and won't win at all. Also, there is no one in the army, so that's a problem.

Yourself does not count as lots.

Please vote in this poll by Mushroom_king.  If you do not see the answer you can vote for, please post why here.

Thank you for voting!

AND YOU SHALL BE CRUCHED IF YOU DO BY MY MIGHTY ARMY!

I'm scared of being cruched... :):D

You should be. It involves a pair of crutches and a tank of compressed air and a vial of nitro glycirin.

Yourself does not count as lots.

Thank you for voting!

I'm scared of being cruched... :):D

You should be. It involves a pair of crutches and a tank of compressed air and a vial of nitro glycirin.

That doesn't sound very fun.

Thank you for voting!

You mean your gonna break our legs and arms? :huh:

Whoa. Some army. Breaking peoples legs. HA HA HAHA!!!!!!!!

i am in the army. we must let it live. don't let mk destroy it!!!

If she does we can make....the Banana Army! What we will do, I don't know... :):D

How about you join THC's army? Or Skwerl's? Those are the only armies I will even recognise as being worth fighting.

Because they're not around.

If she does we can make....the Banana Army! What we will do, I don't know... :):D

How about you join THC's army? Or Skwerl's? Those are the only armies I will even recognise as being worth fighting.

duh.

My army is actually allied with yours, TGHL, but my army is separate. And plus all that the Mushroom Army can do is shroom people, which isn't worth much since both of our armies have anti-shroom gear.

You can still join them and lead them in the absence of their leaders. And you have a higher life expectancy than if you stay in the Shroom army.

My army is actually allied with yours, TGHL, but my army is separate. And plus all that the Mushroom Army can do is shroom people, which isn't worth much since both of our armies have anti-shroom gear.

Of course, I have not forgotten the entente cordiale de la wolf. (the cordial alliance of the wolf)

Oh yes, the anti-shroom gear. The most common weapon; a frying pan or if you like your mushrooms roasted, a heat gun.