Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Random Story

Okay. This story is called The adventures of

Hi JUmp Hsampster

LUigiboo

and

Ivy

~charecters~( In order of Inteligence)

IvY: Cloud Usul who wears a Green fluffy collar. Really Intelligent.

Luigiboo: Otherwise known as ther TBFOL ( The Biggest fan of Luigi)

Hi JUmp Hampster: a Red Hamstrer who wears a cape. Jumps High.

This is actelly a little weeird. In thingys ike Thes,~, You will write the srory. people write along. It gets random.

Follow this post!

~ it was a dark Cloudy day while Roomates H I JUmp Hampster, Luigiboo and Ivy were in their lit up apartnment Watching TV.They were on their red couch doing nothing while Ivy was in the kichen planting stuff.

then, She came in and sat in between Hjh and LB on the Couch.

" Scooty over, your Destroying my hat" said LB.~

Hi JUmp Hsampster

LUigiboo

and

Ivy

IvY: Cloud Usul who wears  a Green fluffy collar. Really Intelligent.

This is  actelly a little weeird. In thingys ike Thes,~, You will write the srory. people write along. It gets random.

Follow this post!

~ it was a dark Cloudy day while Roomates H I JUmp Hampster, Luigiboo and Ivy were in their lit up apartnment Watching TV.They were on their red couch doing nothing while Ivy was in the kichen planting stuff.

The doorbell rang. Were they expecting anyone?

Hi JUmp Hsampster

LUigiboo

and

Ivy

This is  actelly a little weeird. In thingys ike Thes,~, You will write the srory. people write along. It gets random.

Follow this post!

"I'll get it!" yelled Ivy, jumping up. It was a blonde hamster named Horatio. "Long time no see," said Hi Jump Hampster, embracing his old friend. :):D

Hi JUmp Hsampster

LUigiboo

and

Ivy

Follow this post!

"I'll get it!" yelled Ivy, jumping up. It was a blonde hamster named Horatio. "Long time no see," said Hi Jump Hampster, embracing his old friend. :):D

Hi Jump Hampsters not to Intelligent....

Hi JUmp Hsampster

LUigiboo

and

Ivy

Follow this post!

Hi Jump Hampsters not to Intelligent....

So? Horatio's friends with a lot of people. :):D

and right behind Horatio was a Huge Griffin!

" AH! Its TGHL" said Horatio.

" No Im Griffin the Griffin Im Ivys B/f"

Ivy Blushed.

They all came inside and decided to take turns playing SSBM on their Gamecube. Ivy was beating them all with Princess Peach. (Highly possible. I've done that...)

"Take that!" she yelled, throwing multiple turnips at Griffin, who was Capt. Falcon.

:):D

Ivy Blushed.

They all came inside and decided to take turns playing SSBM on their Gamecube. Ivy was beating them all with Princess Peach. (Highly possible. I've done that...)

"Take that!" she yelled, throwing multiple turnips at Griffin, who was Capt. Falcon.

Ivy: Peach

Griffin: Falcon

HJH: Ice Climbers

Luigiboo: Kinda Obivous isnt it?

Ivy Blushed.

Ivy: Peach

Griffin: Falcon

HJH: Ice Climbers

Luigiboo: Kinda Obivous isnt it?

Yeah. Horatio was in a corner eating sunflower seeds 'cause he didn't like violence. :):D

And, just as Peach was going to beat Kirby and Falcon, Luigiboo popped in as- who else?- Luigi and keelyoudeaded everyone.

Luigiboo did a victory dance, and Ivy decided it was the perfect time for extra butter popcorn. The others tryed to start a conversation while waiting for the delectable treat.

"So Horatio, what do you do for a living?" asked Griffin.

"Oh I fly planes for FedEx and moderate on a wonderful board about a music group made up of hamsters."

The group gave him an odd look except for Hi Jump who jumped off the couch yelling, "I'm supa hamster!!!"

He fell with a loud thud.

And, just as Peach was going to beat Kirby and Falcon, Luigiboo popped in as- who else?- Luigi and keelyoudeaded everyone.

Luigiboo did a victory dance, and Ivy decided it was the perfect time for extra butter popcorn. The others tryed to start a conversation while waiting for the delectable treat.

"Oh I fly planes for FedEx and moderate on a wonderful board about a music group made up of hamsters."

The group gave him an odd look except for Hi Jump who jumped off the couch yelling, "I'm supa hamster!!!"

Just then a Bkack kimono wearing toadette walked into the room and said, " come with me or I shall keelyoudead with my magic." and they followed her.

Just then a Bkack kimono wearing toadette walked into the room and said, " come with me or I shall keelyoudead with my magic." and they followed her.

She took them to Walmart and force fed them veggie burgers covered in melted vanilla ice cream and soup cans.

She took them to Walmart and force fed them veggie burgers covered in melted vanilla ice cream and soup cans.

Then the wallmart thimng feel down an dthey were in a huge swirly portal of colour.

Then the wallmart thimng feel down an dthey were in a huge swirly portal of colour.

And the rabid gorilla from Horatio's unbirthday dragged them into a dimension where everyone walked upside down.

And the rabid gorilla from Horatio's unbirthday dragged them into a dimension where everyone walked upside down.

But then that thing fell down and they were ihn a secret labratory.

Inside the lab, there were soooo many macienes Griffin strated to Hum "welcome to the maciene" By Pink Floyd.

"Shaddap or else" said Toadie. Griffin Shadduped.

Over in the corner was a s,all cats bed. Laying in the cats bed was a cat that looked like a bRatz cat but different head. she wre a Fashionable Coat that was small and shiny.

"Scarlet Vixin," said Toadie. " report these prisoneres to the Dungeon now."

SCatrlet Vixin responded. " Yes Master Toadie" Just then a Girl Toad with a green hat and cute brown hair and pigtails stepped in front of Scarlet Vixin.

" plese dnt Mother!!!" said the Toad girl who was probably around 15 years old.

" Nicky!!! I told you not to Interfere." " But I dont want any more innocent peope, trapped in the dungeon!!!!" said Nicky. " After what happened to Chris OI dont want any one else trapped in there!"

" very well" sighed Toadie. " I will give you to the Creture downstairs."

" No plese dont!" screamed Nicky as Toadie captured them all.

"slaves!" she yelled an d an odd assortment of Creatures appered:

a Shy guy.....

a Cat standing on 2 legs with big ears...

A creture that was a coimbo of a boo, cat, and Chain chomp....

Toadie used her Magic to send them all to the creture downstairs, witch was an Aisha that had a snake body from her hiops dwn and snakes for hair.

" Plese no!!!!!" screamedNicky, as her B/F Chris held her close

" we doomed" said Horatio.

Inside the lab, there were soooo many macienes Griffin strated to Hum "welcome to the maciene" By Pink Floyd.

Over in the corner was a s,all cats bed. Laying in the cats bed was a cat that looked like a bRatz cat but different head. she wre a Fashionable Coat that was small and shiny.

SCatrlet Vixin responded. " Yes Master Toadie" Just then a Girl Toad with a green hat and cute brown hair and pigtails stepped in front of Scarlet Vixin.

" Nicky!!! I told you not to Interfere." " But I dont want any more innocent peope, trapped in the dungeon!!!!" said Nicky. " After what happened to Chris OI dont want any one else trapped in there!"

a Shy guy.....

Toadie used her Magic to send them all to the creture downstairs, witch was an Aisha that had a snake body from her hiops dwn and snakes for hair.

And then the Creture went up to them scarily and said " Hi Im Medasiha wats your name"

• 2 weeks later...

a Shy guy.....

And then the Creture went up to them scarily and said " Hi Im Medasiha wats your name"

Hoops woke up and shook her head.

What an odd dream, she thought.

"I need to stop eating cartons of chocolate ice cream before bed," she said as she rolled over and fell back to sleep.

a Shy guy.....

"I need to stop eating cartons of chocolate ice cream before bed," she said as she rolled over and fell back to sleep.

Back in Dreamtopia.....

The gang then saw Chomp guy, an Aisha named Nesina, and others grab the creture.

• 5 weeks later...

a Shy guy.....

Back in Dreamtopia.....

The gang then saw Chomp guy, an Aisha named Nesina, and others grab the creture.

"Dont worry" said Chomp Guy.

"She wont hurt you" said Nesina.

"Please tel us whats Goling on!" asked Nicole.

"Hullo Hullo Hullo, Wots this?" Said a Voice.

Th Biggest fan of Fuzzy alked n.

"I hear that my servant Toadie had Disobeyed me again" he said.

'what do you mean?!" asked Nick the toad.

" She was SUPPOSED to welcome you all with a warm grreeting" He said.

"Younwere EXPECTING us?!" asked Scarlet Vixen.

"Im not pregnant!" said Tiboff, disgusted.

a Shy guy.....

Back in Dreamtopia.....

(I should get back in this..)

TBFOF took the group, joined by Hoops into a swirly wall. They watched him walk through before following. They were in a small room completely covered in Fuzzy posters. The den of the exceedingly rare TBFOF.

"What about the monster?" asked Hoops.

"Well, I'm lost in this story, so I decided to lead you somewhere and make a new journey," answered TBFOF.

"Makes sense," said Nicole.

• 2 weeks later...

a Shy guy.....

Back in Dreamtopia.....

TBFOF took the group, joined by Hoops into a swirly wall. They watched him walk through before following. They were in a small room completely covered in Fuzzy posters. The den of the exceedingly rare TBFOF.

"Well, I'm lost in this story, so I decided to lead you somewhere and make a new journey," answered TBFOF.

Then Jhonny depp appered. *What are you freaks doinghere?"

a Shy guy.....

Back in Dreamtopia.....

"We're eating chocolate, what does it look like?" said TBFOF sarcastically.

"Ooh. Can I have some?" asked Johnny Depp.

TBFOF looked at him strangely.

"We're actually changing the plot. Want to help?" he asked.

"Yeah," said Johnny.

So off they went down the yellow brick road.

• 4 months later...

a Shy guy.....

Back in Dreamtopia.....

"We're eating chocolate, what does it look like?" said TBFOF sarcastically.

"Ooh. Can I have some?" asked Johnny Depp.

TBFOF looked at him strangely.

"We're actually changing the plot. Want to help?" he asked.

"Yeah," said Johnny.

So off they went down the yellow brick road.

The Yellow Brick road was miles long, and when the group stopped TBFOF had Magiclly Turned into Arkcher. They walked and walked 'till they didn't know where they were. "Where are we" ased Scarlet Vixin. "iT looks famileir." said Johnny. Then they saw Victor Van Dort run past them. "HELP!!!" they all ran and they were back on the yellow Brick road. they ept walking until hey came apon a GIANT meat Grinder and several Pigs, dogs, and sheep Surrounding it.

• 7 months later...