Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I'mmmm Baaaaackkkkk! (flirt flirt!)

BraceFace26

Hey, I'm back everyone! How are things?

*wonders WHO the heck everyone is* ;)

I have been waiting for you!!! Welcome back!

Most important... HOW ARE YOU??? Please stay around for a while. Run down to the Stories Forum and take a look at what is new there. Topazia is back and writing wonderful poetry, essays and stories for us!

Hey, I'm back everyone! How are things?

*wonders WHO the heck everyone is* ;)

I have been waiting for you!!! Welcome back!

Most important... HOW ARE YOU??? Please stay around for a while. Run down to the Stories Forum and take a look at what is new there. Topazia is back and writing wonderful poetry, essays and stories for us!

Yes.

Hi, BraceFace! I heard that you came back! I never got a chance to meet you before, but I can now! :)

*holds hand out all friendly like*

:)

Hey, Braceface, i have to ask you something..........Um, are you a......um......a.........boy? maybe? cuz, uh, i think you go to my school. um, is ur b-day August26th? and do you have braces? do you go to c.... h......? :mellow:;):unsure:

im sorry if i offended you in any way! I just think, well................

Sorry, I left the two initials, but had to delete the school name. Horatio

Edited by Horatio

Well, I-...........................

:mellow::blink::unsure::mellow:

dang.

*breaths in slowly and out.*

Okay. Alright. AnnaBanana is right. Or, as she's known in real life, Anna Last name deleted by Horatio.

I know that you used to like me Anna.

I don't know why i pretended to be a girl I just thought, well, that there were a lot of gals here. I didn't want to be a loner. But then I found out that it didn't mattter here but I couldn' change back.......................... :unsure:

Edited by Horatio

I don't know why i pretended to be a girl I just thought, well, that there were a lot of gals here. I didn't want to be a loner. But then I found out that it didn't mattter here but I couldn' change back.......................... :unsure:

:D No problem! We like you for who you are and we are still happy to see you back! Please don't leave! :D

um, okay. Well, tell ABG that I said hi and if there is any way i could get her e-mail because school is out and you can't post them here.

So, where were we?

O yeah.

Here I am to Rock you like a Hurricaene!
:D

um, okay. Well, tell ABG that I said hi and if there is any way i could get her e-mail because school is out and you can't post them here.

So, where were we?

O yeah.

Here I am to Rock you like a Hurricaene!
:D

Sorry, I know you are friends, but I am unable to permit her to post her email. You will have to post to each other here. Thanks for understanding.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I-...........................

:mellow:  :blink:  :unsure::mellow: 

dang.

*breaths in slowly and out.*

Okay. Alright. AnnaBanana is right. Or, as she's known in real life, Anna Last name deleted by Horatio.

I know that you used to like me Anna.

ok...let me get this straight u are a BOY and pretended to be a girl because you felt lonely......thats awesome hi i never met you but ...HI i have braces too I HATE THEM!*!*!

lol, well Horatio, can't u like let me be a moderator for like 10 minutes just to see what it is like???

:lol::lol::lol:

I should have such power!

Sorry, only HampsterKing has the power to do those kind of things.

Well Horatio, could you give me moderator training?

Only HampsterKing can authorize any one as moderators. I have zero authority here! :lol: Please post for six months consistently as this is the first requirement. You do not have to post a million posts per day, just get on everyday.

lol, well Horatio, can't u like let me be a moderator for like 10 minutes just to see what it is like???

Only HampsterKing can authorize any one as moderators. I have zero authority here! :lol: Please post for six months consistently as this is the first requirement. You do not have to post a million posts per day, just get on everyday.

Horatio, I wanna be a mod, but its not my fault I cant get on. After my laptop ish fixed, can i start racing towards being a mod?

Horatio, I wanna be a mod, but its not my fault I cant get on. After my laptop ish fixed, can i start racing towards being a mod?

Please do not race to be a mod. You have to be 15 years of age, have been posting here for consistently for six months and not be edited by me. Of course, one edit here or there for a mistake is not a problem. It is not how many posts you have that HampsterKing looks at.