Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Finding a Friend would be nice!

AnnaBananaGal

:rolleyes: Hi, I'm AnnaBananaGal, but if you want you can call me Anna. I love hampsters and they r SOOO CUTE!

Anyway, I came here because, hey, I just moved to a different state and I thought I should get some 'friends online' because where I live there is a whole bunch of old people. <_< (thanks mom) so.............just a thought...........

Anna :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Hi, I'm AnnaBananaGal, but if you want you can call me Anna. I love hampsters and they r SOOO CUTE!

Anyway, I came here because, hey, I just moved to a different state and I thought I should get some 'friends online' because where I live there is a whole bunch of old people. <_ mom so.............just a thought...........>

Anna  :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

Are the old people your mother's age or REALLY, REALLY old?

We love seeing new faces! Welcome!!! I would love to be your friend. My name is Horatio and I am a blonde, three and one-half year old hamster!

Anyway, I came here because, hey, I just moved to a different state and I thought I should get some 'friends online' because where I live there is a whole bunch of old people. <_<  (thanks mom)  so.............just a thought...........

I would like friend be. Name Hoops is. Live I do place in like do you. :):D

Anyway, I came here because, hey, I just moved to a different state and I thought I should get some 'friends online' because where I live there is a whole bunch of old people. <_<  (thanks mom)  so.............just a thought...........

Also like I to would your be friend. Is name Nick. Live place I in dont a you like do.

Anyway, I came here because, hey, I just moved to a different state and I thought I should get some 'friends online' because where I live there is a whole bunch of old people. <_ mom so.............just a thought...........>

Also like I to would your be friend. Is name Nick. Live place I in dont a you like do.

Perhaps you would like to bring our new friend a Starbucks coffee. :D

Perhaps you would like to bring our new friend a Starbucks coffee. :D

Sure. Have a mochocapalattechino. Hm. Sounds interesting. I will now give coffee to all new members.

Just a helpful hint Anna.

If you post over 1 time: Newbie Hampsterdancer

If you post over 100 times: Junior Hampsterdancer

If you post over 500 times: Hampsterdancer

If you post over 1000 times: Senior Hampsterdancer

If you post over 2000 times: Hampsterdancer Supreme

If you post over 5000 times: Ultimate Hampsterdance Fan

If you post over 7500 times: Heavenly Hampsterdancer

If you post over 10000 times: Hampsterdance Royalty

This is one friendly place (by the way, I don't like coffe, but i will be glad to have one of their milkshakes!)

Okay, sooooooo 1......2........3................................3 different people replyed to me in a couple of hours! Wow! Well then.

Lets see.....

Horatio

The biggest fan of fuzzy

Hoops

you guys each get a Luv Bugga award!! Congrats!

Also, thank you all for being soooooo nice and welcoming to me! :D

that Nick likes Yoda, I have also seen! that star wars is not life, he must learn! But gotten him a SWM award, it has! of course, only if he wants it. ;):rolleyes:

(SWM=star wars maniac)

that Nick likes Yoda, I have also seen!  that star wars is not life, he must learn!  But gotten him a SWM award, it has! of course, only if he wants it. ;)  :rolleyes:

(SWM=star wars maniac)

:lol::lol::lol:

Star Wars Maniac... now that is a great award!!!

that Nick likes Yoda, I have also seen!  that star wars is not life, he must learn!  But gotten him a SWM award, it has! of course, only if he wants it. ;)  :rolleyes:

(SWM=star wars maniac)

As In me Nick.

And about being nice to you. Not a problem. There just some people who come and bug me, luckily, you were not. :D

Oops, I ment Hoops. I'm sorry Nick. I got mixed up. Well, I guess u can have one too, as long as you don't hate Star Wars or something.

Hoops, you get a LuvBugga award for being my friend, and a SWM award for talking like yoda. (star wars maniac)

Anna

Heya! Muh names Japancat pithcbalck, and Dont live i on of those( mine is full of idoits) and I am the King of all Mushrooms! Please note I am a girl not a boy.

Pleasy read my stories. They are great!!!!

One day ( very soon also) I shall be that last one.

Oops, I ment Hoops. I'm sorry Nick. I got mixed up. Well, I guess u can have one too, as long as you don't hate Star Wars or something.

Hoops, you get a LuvBugga award for being my friend, and a SWM award for talking like yoda. (star wars maniac)

Anna

Anna, I would absalootly Like to be your freind. Maybe Ill even let you in the Mushroom army.

Awew, what da heck. Ill just add ya in. *updates siggy*

Self-Confidence. :mellow:

Oh well. Just have it! TAKE IT! So much for the good award idea <_<

YAY! I'M IN THE MUSHROOM ARMY! uh, what do I do?do i have to like mushrooms?

anyway, Mushroom King, you officially have a LuvBugga Award for being my friend! *updates her siggy* :rolleyes: Also, sometime I may write a limmerick for you because YOU are way more interesting than ME! :o

Self-Confidence. :mellow:

*had to add* is very uplifting.

anyway, Mushroom King, you officially have a LuvBugga Award for being my friend! *updates her siggy* :rolleyes: Also, sometime I may write a limmerick for you because YOU are way more interesting than ME! :o

What you have to do in the MA: Shroom people, possibly for no reason. This consists of inserting a mushroom in the person's head using a shroom gun. :):D

*notices suddenly that the <_< face was directed at her* Oh I think only me, TB(top_banana), and only a few others don't like/never saw Star Wars. 'Tis still a good award idea. :):D

Oh dear. well, i will shroom many others . And what does this do to them? May I give an award with it? Do they have to have a particular aspect?

I found out that- no never mind if you want to find out go to Braceface_26's thing in dixie.

Well, why don't you take the award Idea. i don't want it. *turns around with nose in air, then snatches it down and puts it back on face* :D

Oh dear. well, i will shroom many others . And what does this do to them? May I give an award with it? Do they have to have a particular aspect?

I found out that- no never mind if you want to find out go to Braceface_26's thing in dixie.

Well, why don't you take the award Idea. i don't want it. *turns around with nose in air, then snatches it down and puts it back on face* :D

BraceFace is your friend. He said hi to you. :D

Mushroom Army:

( its in white text. Bwa.)

In the Mushroom army, you geta shroom gun. you run a round, shroom people, they get Musdhrooms in their brains. But you cant shroom people in the Mushroom army. (see siggy)

um, ok.

Hey, Horatio, I was wondering if you have MSN Messanger.

Anna

P.S. He did? Well, okay. Tell him that i said hi back, i guess. B)

Edited by Horatio

um, ok.

Hey, Horatio, I was wondering if you have MSN Messanger.

Anna

P.S. He did? Well, okay. Tell him that i said hi back, i guess. B)

I am very, very sorry but we are unable to permit the exchange of any personal information. Email addresses, screen names, user names, IM information or any names for somewhere someone might get contact with you. I do apologize about this, but I must follow the rules.

OH!! I'll be your friend, by the way, how old are you, and can you stay here and not leave like all the other newbies?

I'm 11 :P

Okay, Hampster. I guess i will be your friend and of course i will stay. I luv it here! How long have you been here? I have another thing in Poems, Writing and Something-something or whatever its called. Its the one in the creative thing. Anyway, its About Lymmericks, which I like to write, but on the name it says lyrics. i messed up! Well, anyway, you can go there to.

*adds Hampster to friend list* And here is your LuvBugga Award for being so friendly.

Okay, Hampster. I guess i will be your friend and of course i will stay. I luv it here! How long have you been here? I have another thing in Poems, Writing and Something-something or whatever its called. Its the one in the creative thing. Anyway, its About Lymmericks, which I like to write, but on the name it says lyrics. i messed up! Well, anyway, you can go there to.

*adds Hampster to friend list* And here is your LuvBugga Award for being so friendly.

I'm 33... Not really. :):D

Actelly, She is The Hamster. Hampster is a nother user who OI know in real life.

hi where do u live???

I live in the USA...........

Hey um i dont really belong here.......like fit in...........no, not age or anything.......i just dont feel like i do. :unsure: so im going to stop posting here.....dont delete this because i may occasionally come back and post..... :unsure:

Dont try and persuade me out of it...........

*starts packing things*

I'll ONLY stay if you can think of a real good reason, and i am picky. <_< so i will be leaving soon........just a couple more posts.......................... :ninja:

Hey um i dont really belong here.......like fit in...........no, not age or anything.......i just dont feel like i do. :unsure: so im going to stop posting here.....dont delete this because i may occasionally come back and post..... :unsure:

*starts packing things*

I'll ONLY stay if you can think of a real good reason, and i am picky. <_ so i will be leaving soon........just a couple more posts.......................... :ninja:>

As in life, good things take time. I am sorry that you do not feel you fit in, but only you know what works for you. Friendships do not happen overnight, they take time. I do hope you continue to stop by and get to know everyone here as I think you would enjoy yourself.

I don't delete posts unless you ask me or you write a very nasty post that cannot be edited. So, your post would not be deleted. As for trying and persuade you to stay, I would like to do that, but won't as I you have asked me not to.

You seem like a very nice person and I wish you all the best. By the way, Arkcher just posted that he too is a Mormon and wanted to meet you. A bit too late as you probably have already disappeared by now. Thanks for stopping by and hope we see you again.

*starts packing things*

I'll ONLY stay if you can think of a real good reason, and i am picky. <_<  so i will be leaving soon........just a couple more posts.......................... :ninja:

Why do you need a good reason to stay? Stay anyway! :D

*starts packing things*

I'll ONLY stay if you can think of a real good reason, and i am picky. <_<  so i will be leaving soon........just a couple more posts.......................... :ninja:

As in life, good things take time. I am sorry that you do not feel you fit in, but only you know what works for you. Friendships do not happen overnight, they take time. I do hope you continue to stop by and get to know everyone here as I think you would enjoy yourself.

I don't delete posts unless you ask me or you write a very nasty post that cannot be edited. So, your post would not be deleted. As for trying and persuade you to stay, I would like to do that, but won't as I you have asked me not to.

You seem like a very nice person and I wish you all the best. By the way, Arkcher just posted that he too is a Mormon and wanted to meet you. A bit too late as you probably have already disappeared by now. Thanks for stopping by and hope we see you again.

I found the topic! w00t.

now Just to satisfy some curiosity, as you speficied you were in the US, I dont recall if you specified which state. I met another LDS person with similar characteristics and usernames to you, and met elsewhere. Do you livein Alabama by any chance? And/or, used to live in Indiana?

now Dont mind my asking, but Why're you leaving or at least considering it? And if you dont feel like you fit in here, ten what can we do to let you fit in? :huh:

I never understand why people want to leave this board...

Horatio,

Thank you for that lovely note! I will remember to stop by sometimes.....and i know how friendships work. :P Tell Arkcher that if he wants he can post in here and i'll say hi............. :( I am going to miss everyone a lot....

Ready to leave in a couple of posts,

ABG :P

Horatio,

Thank you for that lovely note! I will remember to stop by sometimes.....and i know how friendships work. :P  Tell Arkcher that if he wants he can post in here and i'll say hi............. :(  I am going to miss everyone a lot....

Ready to leave in a couple of posts,

ABG :P

but I already posted here! o_o;

And. you. you need to stay here. o_o -nods- A lot.

ta-ta, farewell,

ill miss you more then i can tell.

you ask 'then why?'

I just nod a 'goodbye'.

ill see you all again sometimes,

and mostly with just silly rhymes!

you'll say 'hello' and ill say 'hi,

i cannot stay, tho. i cant lie'.

Horatio, and Arkcher,

Mega Wolf and The Hampster.

Top banana and hoops too,

SSJ6Gohan, Ill miss you.

oh, and Arkcher? I've lived in Utah, CA, and i now reside in Washington. I am glad there is a fellow mormon here......so um........bye i guess. *sniff* i may come back someday so watch out for me! *wink* *sniff*

Dont ask me where im going

or when i will be back.

But i know that here

a friend i will never lack.

:excl:THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR EVERYTHING! THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME WHEN MY HAMMY DIED AND WHEN I HAD NO FRIENDS! I WILL DROP BYE AND SEE U GUYS SOMETIMES OKAY? I MISS YOU ALREADY *sniff* GOODBYE............*drives off into the distance* :excl:

Sorry, no towns, villages or cities are permitted for your safety. Horatio

Edited by Horatio

ta-ta, farewell,

you ask 'then why?'

I just nod a 'goodbye'.

Horatio, and Arkcher,

SSJ6Gohan, Ill miss you.

What?! Where am I in your Poem?! Buh HUH?

oh, and Arkcher? I've lived in Utah, CA, and i now reside in Washington. I am glad there is a fellow mormon here......so um........bye i guess. *sniff* i may come back someday so watch out for me! *wink* *sniff*

or when i will be back.

But i know that here

:excl:THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR EVERYTHING! THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME WHEN MY HAMMY DIED AND WHEN I HAD NO FRIENDS! I WILL DROP BYE AND SEE U GUYS SOMETIMES OKAY? I MISS YOU ALREADY *sniff* GOODBYE............*drives off into the distance* :excl:

Sorry, no towns, villages or cities are permitted for your safety.  Horatio

NOOO dont leave illl MISS UUUUU LOTS LUV U ALWAYS *starts to cry* *waves good.......BYE*

or when i will be back.

But i know that here

On the contrary, You can't leave 'cuz I superglued your feet to the floor. >D

Sorry, no towns, villages or cities are permitted for your safety.  Horatio

ta-ta, farewell,

you ask 'then why?'

I just nod a 'goodbye'.

Horatio, and Arkcher,

SSJ6Gohan, Ill miss you.

I missed saying goodbye?? That stinks. I hope she comes back so I can say goodbye again....Or for her to stay permenantly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey im back just for this post. The reason i had to stop coming is because ive been traveling for the whole summer (that is, i will be) so i can only stay for like, well i guess till the end of this week. i am traveling all around and some of my relatives dont have internet. So i can stay until Saturday...thats my last day then off i go!

I miss u guys a lot! How are u all???

Hey im back just for this post. The reason i had to stop coming is because ive been traveling for the whole summer (that is, i will be) so i can only stay for like, well i guess till the end of this week. i am traveling all around and some of my relatives dont have internet. So i can stay until Saturday...thats my last day then off i go!

I have missed you!!!!!!! So happy you will be on until at least Saturday!!!

Im happy too...where is everybody?

Skwerlhugger Will is at camp, as are Hoops and Mullaypop. TGHL is going on holiday next week, Arkcher just returned from Camp and - Kat - said she will be away for all of next week. Mushroom_king's laptop is broken. As this is summer, lots of people are on holiday. Please do come back and post as we missed you.

• 2 weeks later...

missing you!

YIPPEE!!

Guess what everybody???

I GET TO STAY FOR GOOD!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:P:PB):lol: