Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Rammstein

Arkcher

I has discovered the partial spiffiness of Ramstein! =D They're like. German or something.

Du Hast has the wierdest music video ever. o_o; But then... I have yet to find one that isnt wierd or one that really does make sense. Anyone know of one?

I has discovered the partial spiffiness of Ramstein! =D They're like. German or something.

Du Hast has the wierdest music video ever. o_o; But then... I have yet to find one that isnt wierd or one that really does make sense. Anyone know of one?

*wonders where Arkcher has been when Leguan has been discussing Rammstein* :huh:

Its too... heavy for my liking, but I can see why some people like it. The only one that I like is the one with "I menched Brent" in the lyrics.

Its too... heavy for my liking, but I can see why some people like it. The only one that I like is the one with "I menched Brent" in the lyrics.

Note that I said Partial spiffiness. :lol: I wouldnt consider them a favorite band of mine (for now)

It sounds like you're saying somebody munched on a guy named Brent...

Note that I said Partial spiffiness. :lol: I wouldnt consider them a favorite band of mine (for now)

Ah, you did say Partial. For now? Is that while you explore their music a bit more?

That's what it says, it's curious isn't it? If it was "Ich menched Brent" it might make slightly more sense, but its "I menched Brent"

Ah, you did say Partial. For now? Is that while you explore their music a bit more?

Yes. I dont want to judge a band too much upon hearing only one of their songs.

• 4 weeks later...
That's good. That's one thing we agree on then.  :lol:

Oh I don't know. We agree that fast food is disgusting and bad for you don't we?

Yes.

I'm listening to Rammstein now!! Amerika! We all live in Amerika! Coca-cola, wonderbra! :lol:

lol!

• 3 weeks later...

*wonders if Brent was tasty* :huh:

*wonders if Brent was tasty* :huh:

*goes into deep thought*

My brother (the knower of all music and such. *cough*not*cough* he just thinks so) says that they're satanic. I find their songs in no way satanic.

They're not satanic.... just far too heavy on the black. And the heavy German goth-ness.

Everyone wears black now...>.>

Really? I thought it was meant to be only Goths and people from NYC who wore black.

My brother (the knower of all music and such. *cough*not*cough* he just thinks so) says that they're satanic. I find their songs in no way satanic.

They're not satanic.... just far too heavy on the black. And the heavy German goth-ness.

Really? I thought it was meant to be only Goths and people from NYC who wore black.

*wonders, Blackbears always wear black, are THEY Goths*

:huh::huh::huh:

People really need to learn to no stereotype. So what if someone likes the hue black? Does that make them a goth? Noooo.

People really need to learn to no stereotype. So what if someone likes the hue black? Does that make them a goth? Noooo.

That was my point in my post about Blackbear hammies.

Missed your post. ^-^

Blackbear hammies could be, genetically speaking, from NYC.

I sometimes wear black, if I want to.

I'm anything BUT a goth.

I only wear black coz it a, looks great on me, and b, is extremely comfortable on fresh shaven legs.

...and b, is extremely comfortable on fresh shaven legs.

So let me understand this, any color other than black is UNcomfortable "on fresh shaven legs"?

*never knew color had anything to do with comfort... always thought it was fabric and fit* :lol:

• 5 months later...

Hi there, my first entry ever...

Rammstein is a German band, so they most likely sing German, though.

The song you meant (with the line "i menched brent") is named Rammstein,

the text of this song is German and the line is actually "ein Mensch brennt", which means something like "a human burns".

If you think that the song Du Hast is wierd watch the video to "Mein Teil"

The video "Ohne Dich" (without you) isn't wierd... At least I think so :)

Hi there, my first entry ever...

Rammstein is a German band, so they most likely sing German, though.

The song you meant (with the line "i menched brent") is named Rammstein,

the text of this song is German and the line is actually "ein Mensch brennt", which means something like "a human burns".

If you think that the song Du Hast is wierd watch the video to "Mein Teil"

The video "Ohne Dich" (without you) isn't wierd... At least I think so :)

Welcome to HampsterDance. Perhaps you will return to post more than once. :D If you need any assistance, just ask.