Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I'm evil.

Toto

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. This one girl was really ticking my friend and I off on her account, so I added her on mine. She was cussing up a storm, so I told her I was a hitman coming after her. It's a good thing that on my profile I didn't put my name or where I actually lived. She lives in my town. >.>

Yeah. This one girl was really ticking my friend and I off on her account, so I added her on mine. She was cussing up a storm, so I told her I was a hitman coming after her. It's a good thing that on my profile I didn't put my name or where I actually lived. She lives in my town. >.>

now THAT's evil.

I lied about my age. I wanted to play this rpg, right? well, I was barely old enough to play, and I knew how to act older than I really am. So I said I was sixteen when I was only fourteen. My friend Muzz (not his real name. He lives in Israel, and I know his real name.) was only thirteen, but he lied and said he was sixteen too just to play. It rocked! Then we lost contact, so I don't know what's up nowadays. :(

:)B)

Fun!

I don't think it's that evil. I mean, she called me gay and a female dog, and she called my friend a female dog too. The she said a butt load of cuss words, and it was my last choice. She MADE me do it.

One time, I was in a chatroom, and my friend Thomas was there. He knew who I was and we didn't tell anyone else. I insisted I was cheese, then I insisted I was a taco, later insisting I was a crumbled cookie. So then out of the 11 people in the chatroom, about 7 of them left out of annoyance. :lol:

I was bored. What can I say?

I've done that. One of my frineds on another message baord was talking to somebody that we never found out who was, but they were saying lots of mean things about the members. The mystery person blocked my friend because he kept screaming random things and annoying him, but then he gave the the mytery person's screen name and I screamed random things like "YOU SMELL LIKE A FISH!" at him. >:D

That's the old term for a "punk". Look in the dictionary. :lol: Some of my friends use that as a joke...

They use that meaning in prisons.

0o0

hey, this is a Killroy!

...............\/\/\/

---000---( ' 0 ' )---000---

------------------------------

That's the old term for a "punk". Look in the dictionary. :lol: Some of my friends use that as a joke...

HeHeHe... yeah...

Well my dictionary actually says "a follower of punk rock and an associated style of dress and behaviour" as the definition for "punk"... :mellow: *burns dictionary*

-Lee

Emo?...What's emo? Is it like Elmo gone dumb?.....oh...wait.

Most of them are hard rock, rock, and some death metal. Like Rosetta Stone, Doll Factory, and Pitbull Daycare. Plus, there's Red Hot Chili Peppers, KoRn, Underoath, and Black Label Society. With the older rock...Rush, Tool, Anthrax, MegaDeth, and Metallica.

*continues to beat up little kids on the neoboards that think they're a certain label. Stops, and then goes for the 10 year olds that think they're goth*

Most of them are hard rock, rock, and some death metal. Like Rosetta Stone, Doll Factory, and Pitbull Daycare. Plus, there's Red Hot Chili Peppers, KoRn, Underoath, and Black Label Society. With the older rock...Rush, Tool, Anthrax, MegaDeth, and Metallica.

*continues to beat up little kids on the neoboards that think they're a certain label. Stops, and then goes for the 10 year olds that think they're goth*

Emo = Self-acclaimed punk/goth, known to get whiney and annoying at times.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Goth is a style of arcitecture, NOT a stlye of dress! The Goths were around during the fall of Rome! The didn't have all the stupic cr** that "goth" now have, like terrible poetry and arrogence.

So I'm not beleiveing a word these newer, lamer "goths" say until I see them holding up some acient church.

I agree with you very much. But most of my music isn't the whole "goth" thing. I like rock, and I don't judge bands by their apperence. By their music. I personally just love to listen to the background guitars and drumming, that would make me happy. ^-^

You won't see my looking up on the internet who Bob, Raymond, and Chris are from *enters band name here* that's really stupid. I just like the music, and it claimes to like me too.

*eats some black lipstick* Mmmm. Cherry flavor. ^-^

I agree with you very much. But most of my music isn't the whole "goth" thing. I like rock, and I don't judge bands by their apperence. By their music. I personally just love to listen to the background guitars and drumming, that would make me happy. ^-^

You won't see my looking up on the internet who Bob, Raymond, and Chris are from *enters band name here* that's really stupid. I just like the music, and it claimes to like me too.

*eats some black lipstick* Mmmm. Cherry flavor. ^-^

Yeah, it's really annoying when people like band for who is in them/ how they dress/ whatevo instead of their music. I can't name most of the people who sings my favorite songs.

I know... I can't stand the people that like the bands I like just for the recent album they came out with/or how the people look. Then they sing the most popular song and you have to shout, "SHUT UP!!!" I don't even get along with the people that like the same music as me. Except for the Led Zep, Rush, Tool, and all other old rock lovers. They're cool.

I know... I can't stand the people that like the bands I like just for the recent album they came out with/or how the people look. Then they sing the most popular song and you have to shout, "SHUT UP!!!" I don't even get along with the people that like the same music as me. Except for the Led Zep, Rush, Tool, and all other old rock lovers. They're cool.

I don't think it matters what music you like, most of my friends like r'n'b and hiphop and all that stuff! But I still think they are cool and I respect them.

On the other hand I have my family... I am the black sheep... The only one who likes rock. I get paid out by all my cousins and family friends but esspecially my sister whos idols are those booty-shaking african american girls in hip hop videos.

I go see live bands whenever I can, live music is awesome :) JULY 1ST- BATTLE OF THE BANDS! WOO HOO!

-Lee

*Glances around* >_> No comment.

*walks up behind and shouts boo*

BOO!

okay, random.

I just have to tell you something, and it doesn't really go anywhere, so here:

I like ICP too! It's in your siggy, so I had to post this. sorry.

*goes to the corner and hums a tune that is only allowed in the religious forums.*

I would do that, but then again the Neoboards are full of n00bs who report you for stoopid reasons and TNT belives you did something wrong.

I would do that, but then again the Neoboards are full of n00bs who report you for stoopid reasons and TNT belives you did something wrong.

Been there, done that.

Im an old Rock luva! I can play "Money" on my Bass guitar!

*sings*

*wonders where her sanity went*

*finds Patchwork hiding in the closet*

...Um... Don't come out, Patchwork.

*old joke. who can find it?*

:P

*looks under chair* No, it's not there...

-Lee

Nope. It's not a nice joke. You can stop looking if you want.

-Lee

Ohh whats this? *finds a banana peel covered in cat hair*

:blink: Ok, I think I'll stop looking now... *throws peel in random direction*

-Lee

-Lee

-Lee

Clever. Funny! :)

-Lee

-Lee

*dodges the flying trash* o_o;;;

-Lee

-Lee

sorry! *gives Kat another shrimp on the barbie in apology*

-Lee

*Plays 'Seven Nation Army' by The White Stripes on her electric guitar just for Toto*

I was playing that all day yesterday and it's stuck in my head!

-Lee

Thanks. :lol: I never really liked The White Stripes. Can you play Hilary Duff's 'Come Clean'?? :lol:

The band my brother's in can play "Taking the Music Back" by Anthrax. Too awesome.

*Plays 'Seven Nation Army' by The White Stripes on her electric guitar just for Toto*

-Lee

Thanks. :lol: I never really liked The White Stripes. Can you play Hilary Duff's 'Come Clean'?? :lol:

The band my brother's in can play "Taking the Music Back" by Anthrax. Too awesome.

That sounds awesome! :)

I don't think I'd WANT to play a Hilary Duff song... :lol:

I enjoy taking a permanent marker to a picture of her and then burning it. It's fun. *evil chuckle*

-Lee

-Lee

I enjoy taking a permanent marker to a picture of her and then burning it. It's fun. *evil chuckle*

-Lee

The show I was creating to make fun of stars, in one episode she was going to be holding an electric guitar...here's what I have typed up...

Hilary Deaf: "Wait...I can't play the guitar."

Producer person: "Just look pretty."

"So...like, I don't have to play it?"

"No."

"Do I pretend to play it or something? Like this?"

"That's great."

"What about the singing. I can't sing."

"Just look pretty."

Something like that. :lol:

-Lee

-Lee

sorry! *gives Kat another shrimp on the barbie in apology*

-Lee

Hurrah! :D

And Kris's cousin is visiting her. She's really obsessed with Disney/Hillary Duff. x_x;;;

-Lee

-Lee

The show I was creating to make fun of stars, in one episode she was going to be holding an electric guitar...here's what I have typed up...

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

AHAHAHAHA! Thats highly amusing ^.^ You made my day! :lol:

I find her sooooo annoying! I wish she would go back to acting so I wouldn't have to hear her on the radio!

-Lee

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

I find her sooooo annoying! I wish she would go back to acting so I wouldn't have to hear her on the radio!

-Lee

She can't act either. She definantly wont be on any of my radio stations. The Rock. And if she somehow gets on there, that surely means that the world is doomed to all that is evil.

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

She can't act either. She definantly wont be on any of my radio stations. The Rock. And if she somehow gets on there, that surely means that the world is doomed to all that is evil.

Nyah ha. XD

I guess we live close enought to each other to get the same stations, 'cause we get The Rock, too.

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

I guess we live close enought to each other to get the same stations, 'cause we get The Rock, too.

Yes! I love The Rock! It's one of the greatest radio stations ever. They were playing Anthrax today. ^-^ And then before that they were playing "Getting Away with Murder" by Papa Roach. Sweeettt.

We went to Kansas the other day. x.X Saw my old house. Then we got lost and went to the mall that had a bunch of people in it.

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

I wish we had a radio station like that! Well actually we do, it's called Triple M but they play mostly older songs. Like songs that my dad would like... they do only play rock and sometimes they'll play a song from this decade! :lol:

-Lee

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

Yes! I love The Rock! It's one of the greatest radio stations ever. They were playing Anthrax today. ^-^ And then before that they were playing "Getting Away with Murder" by Papa Roach. Sweeettt.

We went to Kansas the other day. x.X Saw my old house. Then we got lost and went to the mall that had a bunch of people in it.

I love that song!

*belts out Papa Roach lyrics*

*Sounds really stupid coz I'm a soprano girl with no low range of voice*

• 2 weeks later...

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

I generally listen to Lazer, but only because the occational cool song will pop up. x_x

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

I generally listen to Lazer, but only because the occational cool song will pop up. x_x

Hmm. We don't have "Lazer"...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooo!!!!

There shall be no listening or singing of this "MCR". I find them verrryy annoying now that a bunch of 11 year old girls listen to them and think that the lead singer is "hawt" (No offence, Jase).

*runs over to corner and begins to rock self* Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts...Good Charlotte dies...happy thought...

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooo!!!!

There shall be no listening or singing of this "MCR". I find them verrryy annoying now that a bunch of 11 year old girls listen to them and think that the lead singer is "hawt" (No offence, Jase).

*runs over to corner and begins to rock self* Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts...Good Charlotte dies...happy thought...

Happy Thought: All of the toy dinosaurs and horses in the world eat/trample all the Barbies.

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

ooooooooo!!!!

Happy Thought: All of the toy dinosaurs and horses in the world eat/trample all the Barbies.

Were there Barbies in the Stone Age?

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

ooooooooo!!!!

Were there Barbies in the Stone Age?

Naw, the dinosaurs were in the future. That way the horses can be there, too. <5

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

ooooooooo!!!!

Oh Toto...

Don't change yourself because a bunch of stupid teenies just happen to like the same music as you! YOU SHOULD NOT CHANGE BECAUSE OF THEM! YOU ARE ONLY LETTING THEM WIN! If you like MCR then you shouldn't stop unless you don't like thier music anymore.

-Lee

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

ooooooooo!!!!

Oh Toto...

Don't change yourself because a bunch of stupid teenies just happen to like the same music as you! YOU SHOULD NOT CHANGE BECAUSE OF THEM! YOU ARE ONLY LETTING THEM WIN! If you like MCR then you shouldn't stop unless you don't like thier music anymore.

-Lee

It's true, Toto. Disliking things just because they are popular is as bad as liking something only because it's popular. If you like a band, it shouldn't matter who else does.

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

ooooooooo!!!!

Oh Toto...

-Lee

It's true, Toto. Disliking things just because they are popular is as bad as liking something only because it's popular. If you like a band, it shouldn't matter who else does.

Exactly!

Kat, you're better at the putting the words together thing...

-Lee

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

ooooooooo!!!!

Oh Toto...

-Lee

Exactly!

-Lee

I'm not changing. I never really liked them in the first place. Their older album was better, then they eventually fadded, in then that horrible "I'm Not Okay" song came in, and my disliking for them grew stronger. They're next to Hilary and Good Charlotte now.

I get really annoyed very quickly. It's who I am. I don't change for anyone, except myself. Plus, isn't not like I run up to every 10 year old that thinks the group's good looking and shout, "I don't like My Chemical Romance anymore because of you! It's all your fault!"

There are better things then guys in makeup in the world. There's better music in the world.

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

ooooooooo!!!!

Oh Toto...

-Lee

Exactly!

-Lee

I'm not changing. I never really liked them in the first place. Their older album was better, then they eventually fadded, in then that horrible "I'm Not Okay" song came in, and my disliking for them grew stronger. They're next to Hilary and Good Charlotte now.

I get really annoyed very quickly. It's who I am. I don't change for anyone, except myself. Plus, isn't not like I run up to every 10 year old that thinks the group's good looking and shout, "I don't like My Chemical Romance anymore because of you! It's all your fault!"

There are better things then guys in makeup in the world. There's better music in the world.

As long as you don't like the band because you really don't like their music, then it's alright. ^^

And thanka, Lee. <5

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

ooooooooo!!!!

Oh Toto...

-Lee

Exactly!

-Lee

As long as you don't like the band because you really don't like their music, then it's alright. ^^

And thanka, Lee. <5

Yup. And I'm just saying this...(Not because I don't like the band because of this..) Who'd wanna be in relation to the emos? I mean..really.

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

ooooooooo!!!!

Oh Toto...

-Lee

Exactly!

-Lee

True that. I don't like Green Day's new stuff as much as their old stuff but still think they rock :)

-Lee

-Lee

-Lee

"No."

"That's great."

"Just look pretty."

-Lee

Nyah ha. XD

ooooooooo!!!!

Oh Toto...

-Lee

Exactly!

-Lee

And thanka, Lee. <5

Yup. And I'm just saying this...(Not because I don't like the band because of this..) Who'd wanna be in relation to the emos? I mean..really.

Seriously.

I don't like Green Day's new stuff as much as their old stuff but still think they rock :)

-Lee

I hope you still like them... if you remember, I sent you on tour with them for a year! :lol:

Of Course I still like them!!!

They are my most favourite band in the whole world, they rock!

marching out of time, to my own beat now! THE ONLY WAY I KNOW!

-Lee

I don't like Green Day's new stuff as much as their old stuff but still think they rock :)

-Lee

I hope you still like them... if you remember, I sent you on tour with them for a year! :lol:

-Lee

Didn't you get Dookie after you got their newest album...?

-Lee

-Lee

Yep, but I had Nimrod and International Superhits and most of their songs downloaded already.

-Lee

• 3 weeks later...

-Lee

-Lee

Yep, but I had Nimrod and International Superhits and most of their songs downloaded already.

-Lee

I have Internation Superhits. =p It's in a box with all my CDs. I collect CDs. Even if I dont like the bands....