Hampsterdance Discussion Board

What song are you listening to right now?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do Not Move, by David Crowder

it's in my brother's room, and I do like some of his music.

"strawberry feilds" the beatles.

:lol: That is a great song. :lol:

When I was driving, I saw the Magical Mystery Tour bus, along the freeway. I wanted to take a picture, but the only way this would happen is if I ended up causing an accident. :( There was no way to pull over.

*~*the Grand Illusion*~*

Oh! When I was in Nebraska last week for skating Nationals, All the people on our team went to this restaurant called Old Chicago, and they had an Antique Sub sandwich shop sign that was shaped like the Yellow Submarine.

Matilda Mother-Pink Floyd.

"Wondering and Dreaming,

Did the words have different meanings?

Yes they did..."

*~*The Psycedelic Luau*~*

Lost in My Own Self-Torture, by Diary

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Like a Virgin-Madonna

Beat It-Michael Jackson

Money for nothing-Dire straights

IronMan-Black Sabbath

have a Cigar-Pink Floyd

Come Sail Away-Styx

tainted Love- The Ramones

RADIO KILLED THE RADIO STAR!!!

All at the same time. :o

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Like a Virgin-Madonna

Beat It-Michael Jackson

IronMan-Black Sabbath

have a Cigar-Pink Floyd

Come Sail Away-Styx

...The Ramones? Good Lord, how many people did covers of that song? x_x

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Like a Virgin-Madonna

Beat It-Michael Jackson

IronMan-Black Sabbath

have a Cigar-Pink Floyd

Come Sail Away-Styx

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

What do you mean by covers? If you mean Idiots who took the beat and put new lyrics on it, then about one Million.

...I'm still listening to those songs, but I added Queen's Body Language.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Like a Virgin-Madonna

Beat It-Michael Jackson

IronMan-Black Sabbath

have a Cigar-Pink Floyd

Come Sail Away-Styx

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

What do you mean by covers? If you mean Idiots who took the beat and put new lyrics on it, then about one Million.

No, I mean people who use the same beat and the same lyrics.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Like a Virgin-Madonna

Beat It-Michael Jackson

IronMan-Black Sabbath

have a Cigar-Pink Floyd

Come Sail Away-Styx

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

I hate it when people do that. X_X worse, they always play the coversz on the radio and stuffs.

hope is for the hotshots, by as my light dims

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Like a Virgin-Madonna

Beat It-Michael Jackson

IronMan-Black Sabbath

have a Cigar-Pink Floyd

Come Sail Away-Styx

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

I hate it when people do that. X_X worse, they always play the coversz on the radio and stuffs.

I actually sorta like the Pussycat Dolls' cover of Tainted Love. Just in case you were wondering, Softcell was the first band to sing that song.

Gasolina - Daddy Yankee

Why? Your guess is a good as mine.

death's grin everywhere, by nosilla heartland

"death's grin

everywhere

hanging from the chandelier

over the stair

haunting smile

wherever you turn

blank eyes looking

at you

and it burns"

i love this one. their new album is so dark.

fight, As My Light Dims

The "pretty boy pretty boy" of my bird Benji... haha

Okay he just said this:

"helloo my babieee, gimme kissie, daddy's boy, alright alright baby, whats the matter bubba? hello my babieee! daddy's bubba *wolf whistle* gimme kissy, gimmie kissy tsk tsk tsk"

Haha. He's the cutest little bird I've ever known. He dances and bobs his head too!

♥ Lee

Okay he just said this:

"helloo my babieee, gimme kissie, daddy's boy, alright alright baby, whats the matter bubba? hello my babieee! daddy's bubba *wolf whistle* gimme kissy, gimmie kissy tsk tsk tsk"

Haha. He's the cutest little bird I've ever known. He dances and bobs his head too!

♥ Lee

He sounds really fantastic! It would be great to have a bird in my cage. :lol:

Okay he just said this:

♥ Lee

roflmao

Funny funny :D I like it when my bird sings and dances, it's really hilarious. He says the same thing, as well as 'Go to bed, Evan!' but he's a cockatiel so it's harder to understand.

Okay he just said this:

♥ Lee

Yes, hes quite awesome, my little Benji boy. Cockatiels make great friends! But you have to get them while they are young otherwise they are hard to tame.

Ruby Soho - Rancid

♥ Lee

Okay he just said this:

♥ Lee

roflmao

Funny funny :D I like it when my bird sings and dances, it's really hilarious. He says the same thing, as well as 'Go to bed, Evan!' but he's a cockatiel so it's harder to understand.

I think we need some bird pics! :D

Okay he just said this:

�™� Lee

roflmao

. .|\|\

.(^v^)

/( . . )\

|( . . )|

| (\|/)|

. .(\/)

. . ()

Chirp!

What did I do today, by tricrux

Okay he just said this:

♥ Lee

Yes, hes quite awesome, my little Benji boy. Cockatiels make great friends! But you have to get them while they are young otherwise they are hard to tame.

Ruby Soho - Rancid

♥ Lee

I didn't know that. How long do they live?

My friends have a pet store and one of the birds they have, always says "get the phone, get the phone or calls Bill, Bill". It is a really big bird, I am not sure what kind, but absolutely beautiful!

Okay he just said this:

�™� Lee

roflmao

. .|\|\

.(^v^)

/( . . )\

|( . . )|

| (\|/)|

. .(\/)

. . ()

Chirp!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

You just earned yourself The Platinum Moon Award!

*wonders when Lee will see this*

fight for dignity (Or what do you think I'm doing), As My Light Dims

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

Miss America-Styx

"In Your cage at the Human zoo

They all stop to look at you

Nexy year, what will you do,

When you have been Forgotten?"

^.^ I love this song.

Okay he just said this:

�™� Lee

roflmao

. .|\|\

.(^v^)

/( . . )\

|( . . )|

| (\|/)|

. .(\/)

. . ()

Chirp!

Adorable!!!

Okay he just said this:

â⦣8222;?¥ Lee

Ruby Soho - Rancid

â⦣8222;?¥ Lee

My friends have a pet store and one of the birds they have, always says "get the phone, get the phone or calls Bill, Bill". It is a really big bird, I am not sure what kind, but absolutely beautiful!

What colours is the bird?

Cockatiels can live around 20 years. They are fairly small and quite sociable when tamed. They love it when you scratch their heads and will sit on your shoulder (providing you are not a hamster :P) while you walk around the house. They really do make great friends. My Benji gives me kissies ^_^ A male who is brought up on his own will learn to sing and maybe even repeat things you say, some say if you leave a mirror in the cage the bird will not sing but in my case Benji sings to his mirror! I love my little cockatiel, right now he is sitting on the top perch of his cage waiting for me to cover it up for the night.

I've attached a fe photos of benji playing outside in the grass and on the trampoline in his little bird harness (incase he gets startled and tries to fly away).

♥ Lee

post-6334-1155037186_thumb.jpg

SCREECH by Nosilla Heartland

I love this song! I'm finally in the band, and I helped write it!

Okay he just said this:

�™� Lee

roflmao

. .|\|\

.(^v^)

/( . . )\

|( . . )|

| (\|/)|

. .(\/)

. . ()

Chirp!

Adorable!!!

Okay he just said this:

â⦣8222;?¥ Lee

Ruby Soho - Rancid

â⦣8222;?¥ Lee

Cockatiels can live around 20 years. They are fairly small and quite sociable when tamed. They love it when you scratch their heads and will sit on your shoulder (providing you are not a hamster :P) while you walk around the house. They really do make great friends. My Benji gives me kissies ^_^ A male who is brought up on his own will learn to sing and maybe even repeat things you say, some say if you leave a mirror in the cage the bird will not sing but in my case Benji sings to his mirror! I love my little cockatiel, right now he is sitting on the top perch of his cage waiting for me to cover it up for the night.

I've attached a fe photos of benji playing outside in the grass and on the trampoline in his little bird harness (incase he gets startled and tries to fly away).

♥ Lee

Tomorrow I will wander over to the pet store and take a pic. There are some wonderful little bird babies. Maybe I will take a few pics. :lol:

Okay he just said this:

�™� Lee

roflmao

. .|\|\

.(^v^)

/( . . )\

|( . . )|

| (\|/)|

. .(\/)

. . ()

Chirp!

Adorable!!!

Okay he just said this:

â⦣8222;?¥ Lee

Ruby Soho - Rancid

â⦣8222;?¥ Lee

♥ Lee

Tomorrow I will wander over to the pet store and take a pic. There are some wonderful little bird babies. Maybe I will take a few pics. :lol:

Aww! Can't wait to see them :)

F****t - Mindless Self Indulgence (Fave song of the moment)

♥ Lee

the pain in my gut

As My Light Dims

breakdown

by whats in her mind

talk about quick, horatio... that's fast moderating!

talk about quick, horatio... that's fast moderating!

Thanks, but I am not that fast.

LOL... we just happened to be in the same topic at the same time! LOL

perfect!

flashback

by what's in her mind

together at last

what's in her mind

cry me a river by whats in her mind

some motown song

but in my room is

You're Breakin' My Heart

what's in her mind

fight to the death (or Kill Me Now I'll Haunt You)

As My Light Dims

The Visitor

Nosilla Heartland

Faster Faster Now

Nosilla Heartland

*jumps around like a crazy stupid moshing person who tries to crowd surf with herself*

IT TAKES MY PAIN AWAYYY!!!

Pain - Jimmy Eat World

♥ ♣ ♠ LEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeEEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE

*installs concert sized speakers to help Lee jump higher*

*jumps around like a crazy stupid moshing person who tries to crowd surf with herself*

IT TAKES MY PAIN AWAYYY!!!

Pain - Jimmy Eat World

♥ ♣ ♠ LEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeEEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE

*installs concert sized speakers to help Lee jump higher*

WOO YEAH!

Death goes to Disco - Goodnight Nurse

I can feel the endorphins race through my body as I type this ^_^

♥ Lee

big isnt beautiful -king adora.

yea, im a little obsessed with my ana playlist...

but every song reminds me of the truth.. if you eat, you get fat.

*sighs*

sweet on my laptop

this rocks

Some classical music at Panera bread.

Does anyone listen to Joe Satriani? :huh:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Dun worry Horatio. Theres plenty of stuff i listen to that no one else does.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Who's gonna make the 1000th post (in this topic) - Glowurm

It's a song I'm making up on the spot O.o

Oh, and who do you think will make the 1000th post in this topic?

Is there a prize for making the 1000th post? :lol:

*poofs up a giant glowing greatness trophy*

There is now. And Giant Glowing Greatnes Trophies won't be given again for a long time. It's for... specially special stuff. Like 1000th posts. And stuff. For example... Imma give it to the poster at the top of the 100th page of the first topic that has 100 pages. Yeah. Imma go write storeh now, hang around horatio :P

I hope so. :ninja: :ninja:

Straight to Video - Mindless Self Indulgence

♥ Lee

XD I'm listening to that, too! I love that song.

MINDLESS SELF INGULGENCE ROCK! Yay for Kat listening to them!

Anthem of our dying day - Story of the Year

♥ Lee

You just made the 1000th post!!!!!! Go Cheesie!!!!!!

that was the intention. XD

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Actually, that's the only song of theirs that I've heard. But I have it as the song on my site. XD

nope.

Glowurm got it.

Mann Gegen Mann

RAMMSTEIN

Cheesie, you win the Giant Glowing Greatness Trophy.

nope.

Glowurm got it.

Actually Glowurm was 999. :P

nope.

Glowurm got it.

Well... Technically I was the 1000th post here... But I did mean the 1000th reply, so that's one after mine - Cheesie's post.

nope.

Glowurm got it.

Well... Technically I was the 1000th post here... But I did mean the 1000th reply, so that's one after mine - Cheesie's post.

Then you should get the prize.

nope.

Glowurm got it.

1000th reply = cheesie = it's cheesie's prize.

1000th post = glowurm = glowurm was close.

Oh, and that was an odd typo of mine. Similar to that of lee's 'I was these cute guys on a bus'.

A bunch of short instrumental songs I made up (untitled, in other words) - Me!

I really want to share it. So Imma going to see-a what I can do-a (say that sentence with an itallian accent :D).

I'm also going to make more :D

*<3s garageband*

I used to hate garageband, but alluvasudden it's so easy to use. Who says you doon't know everything when you get older?

⦣8482;? Lee

⦣8482;? Lee

Actually, that's the only song of theirs that I've heard. But I have it as the song on my site. XD

Haha awesome. I've got Bad Habits by My Favorite Highway on mine :D

nope.

Glowurm got it.

Oh, and that was an odd typo of mine. Similar to that of lee's 'I was these cute guys on a bus'.

XD! You remembered that?

♥ Lee

so what do i win?

the safety dance- men without hats

You win the Giant Glowing Greatness Trophy.

⦣8482;? Lee

⦣8482;? Lee

Haha awesome. I've got Bad Habits by My Favorite Highway on mine :D

nope.

Glowurm got it.

XD! You remembered that?

♥ Lee

I'm pretty good at remembering stuff I don't really need to.

Not listening to anysong right now, because I'm making more short instrumentals to go in the combined piece I've mentioned.

Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake

I would just like to announce that I only like this song because it sounds nothing like Justin Timberlake singing it. >_>;;

Single - Natasha Bedingfield

The only Natasha Bedingfield song that doesn't fill me with unbridled rage that has the white hot intensity of a thousand suns! :D Yaaaaaay.

Centerline Cold (or I Can't Feel My Legs Or My Arms Or Anything For That Matter)

by As My Light Dims

I don't know what it's called or who sings it, but it's the theme song to Powerpuff Girls Z. It's really cool.

And yes, there is a Powerpuff Girls anime, and it's pretty cool.

No song playing currently. D=< I'm not on my normal computer, since my parent's monitor died, and my dad stole my updead monitor. Plus. I'm too busy writing a list of all the bands that I don't like, and it will become an awesome t-shirt. Woo.

Fight for your life

As My Light Dims

Choker

by Swish

떳다! 그녀!! (tteot-ta geu-nyeo !!) ????

(actually, I'm waiting for a flash movie to load, but that's the song in it.)

Would that happen to be "There She Is!!"? :o

yeah, I think that's the title of the series, they have part two up on their site if you hadn't seen it yet. no word on episode three other than "delayed"

Waiting for Your Consent

Swish

yeah, I think that's the title of the series, they have part two up on their site if you hadn't seen it yet. no word on episode three other than "delayed"

Yes I've seen it and it is amazing. :o

Lips Of An Angel - Hinder

I have no idea why I love this song so much. x_x