Hampsterdance Discussion Board

What song are you listening to right now?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only You - Captain Jack

Actually, I'm not really listening to it, but it's stuck in my head because I got DDR Extreme today.

have a cigar: Pink Floyd

I'm Wearing my "Wish you were here Shirt" right now. :P

Only You - Captain Jack

Actually, I'm not really listening to it, but it's stuck in my head because I got DDR Extreme today.

I have this one song from Hello Kitty Roller Rescue Stuck in my head. I was playing that all day. >_o

"bullet with butterfly wings" -???

now if you'll excuse me, I feel my alter ego starting to take over.

I think that Song is By Him. I'm pretty sure it is.

"bullet with butterfly wings" -???

now if you'll excuse me, I feel my alter ego starting to take over.

I think that Song is By Him. I'm pretty sure it is.

Naw, that's "Wings of a Butterfly".

Please note that I only know this because my friend loves that band and has that music video on her Xanga. I don't really like HIM.

Only You - Captain Jack

I'm wearing my Pink Floyd pig shirt currently. My dad got it for me from Wal-Mart. =)

10 points to the person that knows why one of their shirts would have a pig on it.

Only You - Captain Jack

I'm wearing my Pink Floyd pig shirt currently. My dad got it for me from Wal-Mart. =)

10 points to the person that knows why one of their shirts would have a pig on it.

Because... There was this Inflate Pig They had on the Animals Tour...and it blew away or something.I dunno. My Mom said it was on of there Album Covers, and I remember seeing a Pig on the Animals Cover, Floating above the Factory. I used to know why It was a Pig... But I forgot. And on eof the songs was called Pigs. I read about why it was a pig In Inside out. But I havn't read that Book in a couple of months. I got my shirt from Target. I also have a DSOTM Hoodie and Shirt and a Division Bell Shirt

This is for The girls- ???

This ones for the girls, Who have ever had a Broken heart, who have ever wished apon a Shooting star, You're Beutiful the way you are.

*Kills Song*

*Puts song in meat Grinder* XD

Only You - Captain Jack

Because... There was this Inflate Pig They had on the Animals Tour...and it blew away or something.I dunno. My Mom said it was on of there Album Covers, and I remember seeing a Pig on the Animals Cover, Floating above the Factory. I used to know why It was a Pig... But I forgot. And on eof the songs was called Pigs. I read about why it was a pig In Inside out. But I havn't read that Book in a couple of months. I got my shirt from Target. I also have a DSOTM Hoodie and Shirt and a Division Bell Shirt

10 points to MK, The Biggest Fan of Pink Floyd.

Hoo-Rah.

And I'm listening to "Small Town" by My Epiphany.

Only You - Captain Jack

10 points to MK, The Biggest Fan of Pink Floyd.

Hoo-Rah.

And I'm listening to "Small Town" by My Epiphany.

SCORE! And I didn't even think I was right.

My mom Loves that song.

I like that song 'cuz it has a Good Message- You don't need to have a Closet with the latest trends or tons of Makeup to be Beutiful. :)

Andy your a star- The Killers

I'm listening to the bands play on the Rose Bowl. I really don't care about the game. XD

Never turn on the sports channels as I have much better things to do with my time!

My mom and sister are watching it for some reason.

I'm listening to the bands play on the Rose Bowl. I really don't care about the game. XD

Never turn on the sports channels as I have much better things to do with my time!

:o:o:o

Oh my!!!

On another note... I thought of you today. We hammies splurged on roses for our cage and I thought of you and your father. Perhaps these roses are from his company! :lol:

Adam and Andrew- Emo Kid.

"..Have paint on my nails and makeup on my face. I'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs."

XD I love that song...

It's hilarious. All their songs are...like the "The Life For Me" song. =D

I could quote the Emo Kid son all day, though.

"...Because I feel real deep when I'm wearing drag. I call it freedom of expression, most just call me...."

Oh my!!!

On another note... I thought of you today. We hammies splurged on roses for our cage and I thought of you and your father. Perhaps these roses are from his company! :lol:

Haha. My dad is sitting there like he doesn't care.

Oh my!!!

Haha. My dad is sitting there like he doesn't care.

He probably has a good book in his lap. :D

"Time Warp" -RHPS

"Dog fight" -W&G:CotWR

(I forgot to stop the computer's music player before turning on the cd player.)

:o! I totally listened to that song a few days ago.

which one?

"cotton eye joe" -rednex

Time Warp

"I dig rock and roll music" -Peter, Paul & Mary

I think it would be interesting if someone tried to remake this song, if for nothing else  trying to blend SoaD and green day's styles into consecutive verses. without a real abrupt change.

*jumps out of the bushes* Whats this about Green Day?

-Lee

"I dig rock and roll music" -Peter, Paul & Mary

I think it would be interesting if someone tried to remake this song, if for nothing else  trying to blend SoaD and green day's styles into consecutive verses. without a real abrupt change.

*jumps out of the bushes* Whats this about Green Day?

-Lee

It's just they have a distinct style, very much different from the distinct style of SoaD.

trying to use both in the same song could prove, problematic.

unless you know the music of the 60's, and are familiar with the song I was listening to when I had the idea. you would probably have difficulty understanding what I'm trying to say.

I WANNA BE SEDATED!

*spins around in computer chair*

-Lee

That song confuses me. Are they saying they want to be drugged?

I dunno. *uses her Star Power and rocks out*

-gasp- Today, the local bowling alley got a new DDR machine. I wanted to use it. But there was this big group of kids surrounding it.

...Some other time, maybe.

Listening to "Make Out Kids" by Motion City Soundtrack.

-gasp- Today, the local bowling alley got a new DDR machine. I wanted to use it. But there was this big group of kids surrounding it.

:o! Which version!

I'm not sure. There was some kid's fat head covering up the last line of words. I might go sometime to check it out. During school, when there are no kids.

I'll report back to you later.

I WANNA BE SEDATED!

*spins around in computer chair*

-Lee

I TOTALLY GOT GUITAR HERO AND PLAY THAT SONG ALL THE TIME! :o

YAY! I saw a Ramones hoodie today, I wanted it. But I only had enough for my Green Day hoodie replacement (I lost my original at the concert! darn crazy hoodie stealing peoples). I went to the coolest shop today. I wanna go back there.

Going to the city is fun. All the rich emo kids hang out at the station, they are crazy. If I was loaded like them I would go somewhere better than a train station...

Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria

-Lee

I'm not sure. There was some kid's fat head covering up the last line of words. I might go sometime to check it out. During school, when there are no kids.

I'll report back to you later.

DDR machiiiiiines. ;_; *wishes for*

Behind Crimson Eyes (I met them on sunday! and got suished in their mosh pit!) - This is the end

-Lee

Did you manage to walk out of the concert with all your clothes? :lol:

Yep! Luckily... :D

I touched band members and got a drum stick and took photos and got kicked in the head 3 times! Yes, it was a great night. I had someone elses hair in my face, and other peoples sweat all over me... hehe so much fun! Moshing is one of the funnest things you can do if you do it right and don't hurt other people... stage dives and crowd surfing may be fun but it can really hurt other people.

Always - Blink 182 (speaking of them, I'm getting a blink 182 shirt on saturday :))

-Lee

Behind Crimson Eyes (I met them on sunday! and got suished in their mosh pit!) - This is the end

-Lee

I touched band members and got a drum stick and took photos and got kicked in the head 3 times! Yes, it was a great night. I had someone elses hair in my face, and other peoples sweat all over me... hehe so much fun! Moshing is one of the funnest things you can do if you do it right and don't hurt other people... stage dives and crowd surfing may be fun but it can really hurt other people.

Always - Blink 182 (speaking of them, I'm getting a blink 182 shirt on saturday :))

-Lee

:blink::blink::blink:

-Lee

-Lee

Are you suprised or shocked by what I think is fun? :lol:

Emily - From first to last

♥ Lee

-Lee

-Lee

♥ Lee

None of the above... I am just blinking for blink.

-Lee

-Lee

♥ Lee

None of the above... I am just blinking for blink.

Ooooooooohhhh! I get ya. Thats clever!

Blink 182 rocked, I was so sad when they broke up :(

100 years to live - Five for fighting

♥ Lee

I'm still working on my My Chemical Romance parody. And it's really not working out. So I'm listening to some of their songs to figure out a better song.

Oh. The horror.

"I'm a synonym for a cigarette. A synonym for a cigarette..."

I'm still working on my My Chemical Romance parody. And it's really not working out. So I'm listening to some of their songs to figure out a better song.

Oh. The horror.

The only song I've heard by My Chemical Romance is Helena.

"Blah blah words and goodnight, more words and good night!" >o<

Oh. The horror.

Ohhh. Now I have to share my story with you all.

Alright. So I was sitting at the kitchen table when my brother walked in. He started singing one of My Chemical Romance songs really loud, because he knows I dislike them.

"Shut up," I said.

"Why?"

"Because. They're annoying. Shut up or else I'll murder you with this marker."

"They're not that annoying. Some of their songs are pretty good."

"Oh really. Name some good songs, then."

"Helena, The Ghost of You, and I'm Not Okay."

"Ha! All of their most popular music video songs. Scenster!"

"What?"

"You're a scenster. You only like their popular songs."

"You need to shut up, Sarah."

"Why's that?"

(In a whine voice) "Have you ever thought of what those songs meant to me? Have you ever read the lyrics?! They're how I feel when Amy died. The singer and I feel the same emotions. Gosh."

-laughs- "Emo kid."

"----ing shut up."

"Emo emo emooo."

Yeah. That's basically all I've got. But it was pretty hilarious how my brother is an emo kid.

Oh. The horror.

Alright. So I was sitting at the kitchen table when my brother walked in. He started singing one of My Chemical Romance songs really loud, because he knows I dislike them.

"Shut up," I said.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why's that?"

(In a whine voice) "Have you ever thought of what those songs meant to me? Have you ever read the lyrics?! They're how I feel when Amy died. The singer and I feel the same emotions. Gosh."

-laughs- "Emo kid."

"----ing shut up."

"Emo emo emooo."

Yeah. That's basically all I've got. But it was pretty hilarious how my brother is an emo kid.

XD There is this one emo in my Phys. Science class, and she's cool until she starts talking about her emo friends and her emo mucis and then I have to remember not to laugh.

Oh. The horror.

"Shut up," I said.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why's that?"

-laughs- "Emo kid."

"----ing shut up."

"Emo emo emooo."

Who is Amy?

But yeah, that's funny. XD

Oh. The horror.

"Shut up," I said.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why's that?"

-laughs- "Emo kid."

"----ing shut up."

"Emo emo emooo."

Who is Amy?

She was this girl that died in a car wreck three years ago. They were friends for a couple of weeks. He's still all emotional over it.

And I'm nice enough to make fun of him. Because when I listened to all the bands three years ago that he's listening to know, he made fun of me. It's fair.

Oh. The horror.

"Shut up," I said.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why's that?"

-laughs- "Emo kid."

"----ing shut up."

"Emo emo emooo."

XD There is this one emo in my Phys. Science class, and she's cool until she starts talking about her emo friends and her emo mucis and then I have to remember not to laugh.

I laugh at everyone. Just not the people that might have guns... But my laugh and cough are quite a bit alike, so no one even knows which I'm doing. Hah.

Oh. The horror.

"Shut up," I said.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why's that?"

-laughs- "Emo kid."

"----ing shut up."

"Emo emo emooo."

My friend always gets paid out for being emo. He says hes not, he says hes punk. He listens to 'emo' music and has 'emo' hair and acts very emo... my friend took a picture of him at retreat where he looks very emo.

I don't get why they call it emo and make kids look like they are always sad when emotional could mean any kind of emotion. Happiness is an emotion too! Dumb stereotyping people. Oh, my friend is doing a stereotyping photoshoot for her Media folio and I'm supposed to do the punk one and the goth one. Shes getting my friend who denies hes emo to do the emo one! :lol: Should be interesting.

♥ Lee

Oh. The horror.

"Shut up," I said.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why's that?"

-laughs- "Emo kid."

"----ing shut up."

"Emo emo emooo."

Who is Amy?

She was this girl that died in a car wreck three years ago. They were friends for a couple of weeks. He's still all emotional over it.

And I'm nice enough to make fun of him. Because when I listened to all the bands three years ago that he's listening to know, he made fun of me. It's fair.

Wait, but he didn't know her THAT long. He doesn't need to be so emo. XD

Oh. The horror.

"Shut up," I said.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why's that?"

-laughs- "Emo kid."

"----ing shut up."

"Emo emo emooo."

I laugh at everyone. Just not the people that might have guns... But my laugh and cough are quite a bit alike, so no one even knows which I'm doing. Hah.

People get suspicitous of my sudden bursts of hacking up lungs, so I never do that. >_>

Oh. The horror.

"Shut up," I said.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why's that?"

-laughs- "Emo kid."

"----ing shut up."

"Emo emo emooo."

Who is Amy?

Wait, but he didn't know her THAT long. He doesn't need to be so emo. XD

Try explaining that to him.

He'll start sobbing or something.

Oh. The horror.

"Shut up," I said.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why's that?"

-laughs- "Emo kid."

"----ing shut up."

"Emo emo emooo."

People get suspicitous of my sudden bursts of hacking up lungs, so I never do that. >_>

Coughing is so much fun. Are they trying to cheat you out of having fun?

Ohh. I'm listening to "The Latest Plague" by From First to Last. I have to say I like their new sound much better.

I refered my friend to From First to Last when she asked if there was any bands I recommend her to listen to.

Wake Up - The Living End

I wanna go to TLE concert soooooo bad.

♥ Lee

I reallllyyyy want to go to the Sound of the Underground tour when it comes to Missouri sometime this summer. As I Lay Dying, In Flames, Trivium, The Black Dahlia Murder, Cannibal Corpse, Terror, GWAR, The Chariot, Through the Eyes of the Death, and Behemoth will be there. I'm really sad because my parents won't take me, my brother knows what kind of bands they are and what kind of people will be there. I can always walk... Ah well. I'll hopefully get over it. =\

"Closed Casket Requiem" by The Black Dahlia Murder.

I reallllyyyy want to go to the Sound of the Underground tour when it comes to Missouri sometime this summer. As I Lay Dying, In Flames, Trivium, The Black Dahlia Murder, Cannibal Corpse, Terror, GWAR, The Chariot, Through the Eyes of the Death, and Behemoth will be there. I'm really sad because my parents won't take me, my brother knows what kind of bands they are and what kind of people will be there. I can always walk... Ah well. I'll hopefully get over it. =\

Guess what song I'm listening to?

Emo kid - Adam and Andrew

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

:o You ??? :o

*wonders is Lee has lost her mind*

♥ Lee

Hee.

♥ Lee

Haha. I find that song quite funny actually. It reminds me of my emo friend who says he's not emo. XD

Goodbye my lover - James Blunt... its on TV and I can hear it... <_<

♥ Lee

Wake Me Up When September Ends-Green Day

*gives Lee about three seconds before she will appear in this topic* :lol:

*takes those three seconds and eats them*

Green Day! *paws screen*

Boulevard of Broken Songs - Green Day vs. Oasis

Its two songs... in one!

♥ Lee

Wake Me Up When September Ends-Green Day

*gives Lee about three seconds before she will appear in this topic* :lol:

*takes those three seconds and eats them*