Hampsterdance Discussion Board

What song are you listening to right now?

Catalyst

Linkin Park

*loves album*

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The Chatham Lighthouse

The New E. Collective

Summer in New England

(Easy listening instrumental. :( I want the rest of the songs. I only have the first 8 because my cd got scratched before I could transfer them to my computer.)

The Chatham Lighthouse

The New E. Collective

Summer in New England

(Easy listening instrumental. :( I want the rest of the songs. I only have the first 8 because my cd got scratched before I could transfer them to my computer.)

Ouch. Those scratches can really ruin a great CD.

All the Way

The Kick

The Revolution Will Start in the Blink of an Eye (Volume two)

Somewhere I Belong

Linkin Park

I'm on a LP kick lately. :) Ear candy!

:( My computer is down so I can't listen to anything. But I can hear the computer running. :)

I'm listening to a how it's made commercial.

well... now it's over. it's a space show!! oooh pretty.

• 4 weeks later...

Got weird al's christmas at ground zero stuck in my head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Currently listening to the Final Fantasy VII theme as played in the Distant Worlds tour. If we could link things, I'd definitely show you all. Such a beautiful and emotional piece.

8D Awesome! It doesn't even have any lyrics so there's nothing inappropriate about it. Also, the link is to YouTube, and if someone was determined to find something that wasn't child friendly on there, I'm sure they don't need me supplying a link to the site to do it. Let's see if this works!

Nobuo Uematsu has created some of my favorite pieces of music ever. I got to see him preform with his current band, the Earthbound Papas, at our area anime/comic/nerd con this year, and it was great! He's really funny, and he and the rest of the band have an amazing amount of energy. It's so cool how his music translates so well in both orchestral arrangements and in frantic rock arrangements as well XD

Also, I was impressed that I just had to put in the video link and the forum made it into an embedded video on its own :D I wasn't sure if it would allow me to make it pretty like that, so I played it safe and just went with the basic link. Good job, forum.

Current music:

Passion Pit - Sleepy Head

Kat, i just notice in your siggy, there is the following: *jiggs* you have an extra g. tongue.gif

Okay so instead of going to bed I went back to the start of this topic and read a bunch of posts and I never replied to this but I want to make it clear that the jigg is part of my brand and you will have to pry that extra g out of my cold, dead hands.

• 2 weeks later...

Those, too.

Sia - Cheap Thrills

So one of the lyrics to this song is the line "Hit the dancefloor" repeated several times. And when my friend and I were listening to this in her car last week, all I could hear Sia singing was "Hit the dumpster". I knew it was wrong but it's all I could hear.

LOL!!! I totally understand! There was one song, now I am happy that I can not remember the name, where I had the lyrics all wrong, and I could not get the song out of my head and I could not remember the correct lyrics. It was sooooooo annoying. Today the song is Frosty, The Snowman. I am in deep, deep trouble. I know that I will be stuck with this song locked in my brain, for at least a week.

At least it isn't Christmas Shoes :mellow:

Hmm...let me know if this is pushing it, but since the last one was okay, I'm gonna share another song from the Distant Worlds tour. Also no lyrics so it should still be fine? I'll stop after this, promise >_>

This is Zanarkand, from Final Fantasy X. Another one of my favorite songs from this series.

https://youtu.be/XT6WK2OmhCU

• 2 weeks later...

Square Enix puts a lot of love into the FF series. Even if some games have some issues in the game-play department, I think the music and design are always beautiful.

No music right now, dad is watching the bonus features on his DVD of one of the old versions of A Christmas Carol.

Square Enix puts a lot of love into the FF series. Even if some games have some issues in the game-play department, I think the music and design are always beautiful.

No music right now, dad is watching the bonus features on his DVD of one of the old versions of A Christmas Carol.

I was speaking with a lady at Barnes and Noble, and she said that the Fantasy art takes seven years and is some of the most beautiful she has seen.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

MacKenzie singing to herself

• 2 years later...
On 5/29/2011 at 9:50 AM, lexxscrapham said:

"Run to the hills" Iron Maiden.

I need to post a photograph that I took, of the Iron Maiden Boeing 747.  What a fantastic paint job.  I felt so fortunate to be at the ramp at the same time as their airplane.  They were doing a concert and parked right next to our ramp.  

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...