Hampsterdance Discussion Board

What song are you listening to right now?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEEEEET'S

DO

THE TIIIIM WAAAARP AGAAAAAAAAIN

It's just a jump to the left...

I LOVE ROCKY HORRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

My mom used to go to those midnight showings where they brought their own props and did the Time Warp in the eisles :3

The Fratellis - Acid Jazz Singer

The fact that The Fratellis made another album makes me more happy than I can properly express in mere words.

My mom used to go to those midnight showings where they brought their own props and did the Time Warp in the eisles :3

Tim Curry went to my university so he is celebrated here. Every year the film society - of which I am a part - does a showing with those who know the audience participation rules playing along. I can't wait for this year's. ^_^

Bet on it - High School Musical 2 :rolleyes: I switched from my old but trustworthy to my new iPod Touch and out of my 1000-so songs it only decides to play from a selection of 10.

Bet on it - High School Musical 2 :rolleyes: I switched from my old but trustworthy to my new iPod Touch and out of my 1000-so songs it only decides to play from a selection of 10.

Hopefully you bought the Apple Care for your iPod. This is imperative.

Since your iPod is new, call the Apple support team and ask them how to fix the problem. They will help you.

Since your iPod is new, call the Apple support team and ask them how to fix the problem. They will help you.

It's not a problem, and I was exaggerating a bit: it's just chance what song comes up and I find it strange that the same songs keep appearing. And the iPod isn't brand new but it's new to me as my dad got an iPhone for Christmas so he gave me the Touch. I'm not sure I like it, though: I walk around campus with the iPod in my pocket and I used to be able to change songs, volume, etc. with my hands just for feeling for the clicker wheel and now I can't do that with the Touch without taking it out of my pocket. Grr.

It's not a problem, and I was exaggerating a bit: it's just chance what song comes up and I find it strange that the same songs keep appearing. And the iPod isn't brand new but it's new to me as my dad got an iPhone for Christmas so he gave me the Touch. I'm not sure I like it, though: I walk around campus with the iPod in my pocket and I used to be able to change songs, volume, etc. with my hands just for feeling for the clicker wheel and now I can't do that with the Touch without taking it out of my pocket. Grr.

I like the old iPods for exactly that reason.

The sweet melody of being awake at a quarter past three in the morning.

Oh, and songs from Calamity Jane.

Bad INfluence - P!nk

BTW: It really does sync up with the last part of the movie 2001.

That film is awesome.

With One Look - Patti LuPone - Sunset Blvd.

This song gives me goosebumps.

I Cain't Say No - from Oklahoma. My ears are nearly bleeding from the corniness. But I'm listening to the soudtrack because my school is doing the show and I'm in the pit orchestra. Playing the harp part on keyboard. :ph34r:

~Liz

I Cain't Say No - from Oklahoma. My ears are nearly bleeding from the corniness. But I'm listening to the soudtrack because my school is doing the show and I'm in the pit orchestra. Playing the harp part on keyboard. :ph34r:

~Liz

I know how you feel. The movie version makes me claw at the walls.

I didn't know that Patti LuPone had a song out!!!

I just saw her on Broadway in 39 Steps and she was incredible.

It's an old one as far as I can tell as it's the world premiere version. I saw Sunset Boulevard in the WEst End last week and I was completely bowled over by it (I usually think Lloyd Webber is EXTREMELY overrated and no where near as good as everybody says but I DID enjoy this one). Right now my song is the title song from said musical by Kevin Anderson.

It's an old one as far as I can tell as it's the world premiere version. I saw Sunset Boulevard in the WEst End last week and I was completely bowled over by it (I usually think Lloyd Webber is EXTREMELY overrated and no where near as good as everybody says but I DID enjoy this one). Right now my song is the title song from said musical by Kevin Anderson.

When you see Patti LuPone on stage, she is not a big woman, but when she starts to sing... whoaaaaaaaaa, what a powerful voice!!!

You do not expect such a powerful, vibrant voice to come from a petite woman!

When you see Patti LuPone on stage, she is not a big woman, but when she starts to sing... whoaaaaaaaaa, what a powerful voice!!!

I sure do love a belter: I have seen many, MANY musicals over the past few months and I am now a fan of Barbara Streisand, Judy Garland and Liza Minelli amongst others for their belting prowess. THey just blow me away.

In the spirit of this, I'm currently listening to "Cabaret" by good old Liza Minelli. ^_^

I sure do love a belter: I have seen many, MANY musicals over the past few months and I am now a fan of Barbara Streisand, Judy Garland and Liza Minelli amongst others for their belting prowess. THey just blow me away.

In the spirit of this, I'm currently listening to "Cabaret" by good old Liza Minelli. ^_^

Well, add Patti LuPone to your list.

She sure can keep up with the others!

And I made an error... she was in Gypsy, not 39 Steps.

I don't know what I was thinking.

• 2 weeks later...

Wig in a box - "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" OST

• 3 weeks later...
Daniel (live from One Night Only)

kinda funny....one of the few Elton songs I don't like. (Yet for some reason I'm listening to it. Blame shuffle.)

~Liz

Oh my!!! I was just listening to Daniel myself when I opened up this topic!

kinda funny....one of the few Elton songs I don't like. (Yet for some reason I'm listening to it. Blame shuffle.)

~Liz

Oh my!!! I was just listening to Daniel myself when I opened up this topic!

Awesome!

I'm not listening to anything at the moment, but I have "The night the lights went out in Georgia" stuck in my head because I heard it on the radio this morning.

~Liz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

~Liz

I like it, mainly because I actually DO have a brother called Daniel, AND he's older than me. And no, he doesn't still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal. :P

I'm listening to "Que Sera Sera" by the legend Doris Day.

She sings that song in such a memorable way. :)

She's amazing. I ordered one of her anthology box sets today. I have seen so many of her films in the past month or two and I still have many more to see and I love watching her perform. I saw "Tea for Two" today which had some amazing taps. I've been doing The Charleston all day!

Judy is a Punk - The Ramones

She's amazing. I ordered one of her anthology box sets today. I have seen so many of her films in the past month or two and I still have many more to see and I love watching her perform. I saw "Tea for Two" today which had some amazing taps. I've been doing The Charleston all day!

Hamsters can't dance. :lol:

Lara Fabian.

Lara Fabian.

Are you being ironic? :P

Lara Fabian.

No, I am being totally, brutally honest. I have four left feet, a rounded, plump body and couldn't dance my way out of a paper bag if my life depended on it. The Charleston? If I attempted such a difficult dance I would embarrass myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Lara Fabian.

No, I am being totally, brutally honest. I have four left feet, a rounded, plump body and couldn't dance my way out of a paper bag if my life depended on it. The Charleston? If I attempted such a difficult dance I would embarrass myself.

I was more amused by the fact that this is the HampsterDANCE discussion board. By rule, all hamsters on said board should be able to dance. :P

Lonely Alcoholic - MIKA :wub::wub:

(I'm going to see him in 2 weeks so I am beyond excited)

Lara Fabian.

I was more amused by the fact that this is the HampsterDANCE discussion board. By rule, all hamsters on said board should be able to dance. :P

I have a waiver. :lol:

All other HampsterDancers are required to dance.

That should be a great concert!!!

Lara Fabian.

I have a waiver. :lol:

All other HampsterDancers are required to dance.

That should be a great concert!!!

It is not valid until it is signed by ME, oh great ruler of the universe! So nyeh. :P

• 3 weeks later...

How To Kill a Mockingbird.

"And then some of the Ninjas turned into dinosaurs, fireballs, and presidents. Wait, not presidents, I meant volcanos. They turned into volcanos."

I've been listening to the soundtrack to Hair repeatedly.

So now I have the song 'Initials' from it stuck in my head.

'LBJ took the IRT down to 4th street USA

When he got there, what did he see?

The youth of America on LSD.'

;)

(Hope I'm allowed to post that...)

~Liz

;)

~Liz

I think that might be one of the few things from that album you COULD post.

"the flesh failures" HAIR obcr

"..singing space-songs on a spiderweb sitar...

• 2 weeks later...

;)

~Liz

Yeah, probably. LOL

I have the obcr on my ipod but I ordered the brand-newish b'way revival one at the library.

So if/when I see it I'll be able to sing along even better. ;)

~Liz

~Liz

;)

~Liz

Yeah, probably. LOL

I have the obcr on my ipod but I ordered the brand-newish b'way revival one at the library.

So if/when I see it I'll be able to sing along even better. ;)

~Liz

~Liz

I'll go for the spiderweb sitar myself. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I've got Pretend to Be Nice by Josie and the Pussycats stuck in my head!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"taivas lyo tulta" pikku-orava

it's a squirrel,, singing heavy metal in finnish..

:lol: I need to hear that! :lol:

did ya look it up?

Of course! And I laughed as it was fantastic. It has already been sent to a number of friends and also send to my favorite squirrel site for posting there. They will love it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm trying, I'm just having a hard time deciding on what to use it for XD

:lol: Just send it to me, I will have no problem using it. :lol:

*starts thinking of all the songs to add*

XD That's the problem, I have TOO many that I want to add! I'm trying to narrow it down.

XD That's the problem, I have TOO many that I want to add! I'm trying to narrow it down.

Here's how you do it. Make a list, then just check off the songs that you have already added. You never know, you might get another iTunes card as a belated birthday gift. Then you will be able check off more songs on your list.

Here's how you do it. Make a list, then just check off the songs that you have already added. You never know, you might get another iTunes card as a belated birthday gift. Then you will be able check off more songs on your list.

O: Truthed. I will begin the listing process!

O: Truthed. I will begin the listing process!

Perhaps we ought to make you post your list, to see if we approve. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...