Hampsterdance Discussion Board

What song are you listening to right now?

i am listening to mysteria by edguy. before that was fallen angels by the same group, before that was fury of the storm by dragonforce. before that was devils dance floor and the pirate song by flogging molly, and before that was barroom hero and the fighting 69th by Dropkick Murphys. listen to them.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are some really weird song names by locust. not appropriate for liitle kids. they have titles such as "gluing carpet to your genitals does not make you a canteloupe." I wonder if that will go through. :lol:

there are some really weird song names by locust.  not appropriate for liitle kids.  they have titles such as "gluing carpet to your genitals does not make you a canteloupe." I wonder if that will go through. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

*gives this one to Cheesemaster*

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
905 the who

...Tommy :lol:

sorry to put you down horatio but i here that insult all the time when i talk about the Who but also i was curious if you would permit me to make a direct link to dav piklys site so the rest of hd can hear when hampsters attack?

905 the who

sorry to put you down horatio but i here that insult all the time when i talk about the Who but also i was curious if you would permit me to make a direct link to dav piklys site so the rest of hd can hear when hampsters attack?

That was NOT an insult. After you wrote The Who, I got out the Tommy CD and started listening to all of it! Sooooooo, I could not write one song, I had to write the name of the CD.

And NO, sorry, no links.

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
905 the who

That was NOT an insult. After you wrote The Who, I got out the Tommy CD and started listening to all of it! Sooooooo, I could not write one song, I had to write the name of the CD.

And NO, sorry, no links.

im sorry i just here that as an insult a lot.

because people know the song tommy,can you hear me so its a laugh for them.

905 the who

And NO, sorry, no links.

im sorry i just here that as an insult a lot.

because people know the song tommy,can you hear me so its a laugh for them.

Oh, I am really sorry. I would never, ever try and insult you! We are rodents in arms. :lol: I do like The Who and I do like the entire Tommy CD!

"ink" by Finch. And I'm wearing their shirt today. (:

Are you getting paid to advertise? :lol:

heh. ...Maybe...

I went to school today, and everyone was wearing their American Eediot shirts. I kept on saying, "Psh. Finch is so much better."

I almost killed everyone in band, also. No one would stop laughing and the most idiotic things. I was just sitting there. Scowling.

there are some really weird song names by locust.  not appropriate for liitle kids.   they have titles such as "gluing carpet to your genitals does not make you a canteloupe." I wonder if that will go through. :lol:

Thanks for the exception :D *presents horatio with a shiny NON-EDIBLE cheesey award*

there are some really weird song names by locust.  not appropriate for liitle kids.  they have titles such as "gluing carpet to your genitals does not make you a canteloupe." I wonder if that will go through. :lol:

Thanks for the exception :D *presents horatio with a shiny NON-EDIBLE cheesey award*

*accepts award and places it in the trophy cabinet on the very top shelf under the halogen spotlight*

Ooohhhhh, aaaaahhhhhhhh, shinnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :o Thank you!

"ink" by Finch. And I'm wearing their shirt today. (:

Are you getting paid to advertise? :lol:

heh. ...Maybe...

I went to school today, and everyone was wearing their American Eediot shirts. I kept on saying, "Psh. Finch is so much better."

I almost killed everyone in band, also. No one would stop laughing and the most idiotic things. I was just sitting there. Scowling.

I totally wanna see if the Emo Rangers sell T-shirts. If they do, I wanna buy one and wear it to school. That would be so cool the world would go SQUARE. :o

You know how they people make songs about people? Well, I searched for "Sarah Lyrics" and found several songs. Some about how Sarah's underwear is showing because her skirt is too short, and there's even a "sexy Sarah".

Yeah right.

*accepts award and places it in the trophy cabinet on the very top shelf under the halogen spotlight*

Horatio, Every award you get goes there. ;)

It is one of those where I build another shelf on the top. This one came with a halogen spotlight. :D

*realizes The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy is paying attention* :o

It is one of those where I build another shelf on the top. This one came with a halogen spotlight. :D

Well Here, Take a Duper Award, Oh Yeah. I'm cool. Dooood. 'ell Yeahh.

I want it on the Tippety Top.

Well Here, Take a Duper Award, Oh Yeah. I'm cool. Dooood. 'ell Yeahh.

I want it on the Tippety Top.

*grabs award before TBFOF changes his mind, says Thank you, builds another top shelf with a laser light show to illuminate the Duper Award and places the award on the NEW top shelf*

"Caroline's Ashes"--TwentyNinth

(Actually, I made it up. I wrote it.)

Actually, I have ZombieCat's Death poem stuck in my head.

"And the red keys glow as they fry... Goodbye."

I also have four other songs in there:

-Every Rose Has Its Thorn--ICP

-The evil Alphabet song (maybe I'll type it up later. My mom taught it to me.)

-dadadeedadeedadodo deedadeedadooo...

-Cold--Crossfade

I'm listeing to the Tellie. blegh. :P

*looks at the massive stack of trophys*

just a suggestion, but if you put two trophys on each shelf, you wouldn't need to add another flight of stars to the cabinet every two weeks.

Us hamsters like giving the local beavers (building contractors) plenty of work.

We Want A Rock- TMBG

(Does anyone other than me find a connection between the songs I've been listening to? :lol: )

They are all by the same people.

Correct. You win.

what is my prize? :lol:

We Want A Rock- TMBG

(Does anyone other than me find a connection between the songs I've been listening to? :lol: )

They are all by the same people.

Correct. You win.

what is my prize? :lol:

Uh... This awesome Hoops Award!

(Ana Ng-TMBG)

swoot.

(benny hill theme)

"threshold of a dream"-moody blues.

*looks around for the cage spycam*

We must be listening to the same CD! :lol:

*checks under chair for hamsters*

ok, then it's your turn to post what song is playing. :D

Very creative, Horatio, bravo.

that is the best song ever!

actually, I found and unplugged the spy microphone he had hidden in my desk.:lol:

actually, I found and unplugged the spy microphone he had hidden in my desk.:lol:

Hummph! :ph34r:

*creates an undetectable bugging device for Lexxscrapham's house, dresses in stealth clothing, installs three totally hidden spy cams*

*creates an undetectable bugging device for Lexxscrapham's house, dresses in stealth clothing, installs three totally hidden spy cams*

Sorta like the ones I have in your house!

...I said nothing. >_>

[/color]

I WANT to listen to Every Rose Has Its Thorns, by ICP, but Ich won't get it to me! rarararararagh!

...I said nothing. >_>

[/color]

WHAT ?!? :o

*calls in the H.B.I. and the H.I.A. to debug my cage* :blink:

...I said nothing. >_>

[/color]

How bout the THC? i am a ninja,

..:ph34r:

...T

.../\

...I said nothing. >_>

[/color]

*uses mad ninja skillz to follow them around and re-bug*

...I said nothing. >_>

[/color]

*sets out a giant basket of fresh catnip, enough for a cat army, and sidetracks Kat from her mission*

...I said nothing. >_>

[/color]

*sets out a giant basket of fresh catnip, enough for a cat army, and sidetracks Kat from her mission*

*incredibly torn between her desire to keep constant serveylance on Horatio and her fericious love of cat nip*

*turns up the Clowns (ICP)*

Nah, just kidding. I'm listening to my parents' ceiling fan shake back and forth. It's creepy.

I'm listening to that Oxyclean guy that always shoults. >_>;;;

"BLAH BLAH BLAH BUY OXYBLEAN NOW BRAAAAAARGH!"

I really don't like when these advert actors think shouting will make your buy their product. It makes me never want to buy their product.

I know. I never get Ovaltine because of their lame commercials. XD

I now have Thomas's version of the One Piece Theme Song(American version, if there's a Japanese one)

Thomas likes to run around in a way suggesting that he has to go to the bathroom yelling, "Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go One Piece!" (he replaces ya-yo's with extra gotta go's)

I now have Thomas's version of the One Piece Theme Song(American version, if there's a Japanese one)

Thomas likes to run around in a way suggesting that he has to go to the bathroom yelling, "Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go One Piece!" (he replaces ya-yo's with extra gotta go's)

*wonders how that would sound in Japanese* :huh:

I bet the Japanese theme song is better than the American one and they do not relate with one another. Seriously. If you hear the Naruto theme for Japan, well, tune in to the new Cartoon Network English Naruto. It's real music originally, but then Cartoon Network made the song totally different. No complete thoughts in the new song.

*insert zippy weird sound here**insert random word here referring to coolness**repeat multiple times*

Thats basically the new Naruto song. Which sounds really dumb.

I bet the Japanese theme song is better than the American one and they do not relate with one another. Seriously. If you hear the Naruto theme for Japan, well, tune in to the new Cartoon Network English Naruto. It's real music originally, but then Cartoon Network made the song totally different. No complete thoughts in the new song.

*insert zippy weird sound here**insert random word here referring to coolness**repeat multiple times*

It's like the Sailor Moon theme. The American one is still the same tune kindda, but the lyrics are all weirded up. I like the Japanese version much better.

It's like the Sailor Moon theme. The American one is still the same tune kindda, but the lyrics are all weirded up. I like the Japanese version much better.

Yeah. My brother said with the Sonic the Hedgehog song they have similar lyrics but different tune. Or something. Haha, Sailor Moon was my first anime. It was in English. I think I was 4-6 when I watched it. I didn't even realize it was my first anime until about a year ago when I remembered I had a Sailor Moon video and I realized it was so obviously anime.

The one video I have has episode Good Queen-Bad Queen on it. It's just so funny remembering it. :lol:

Oh yeah, and I'd probably still enjoy watching it.

Yeah. My brother said with the Sonic the Hedgehog song they have similar lyrics but different tune. Or something. Haha, Sailor Moon was my first anime. It was in English. I think I was 4-6 when I watched it. I didn't even realize it was my first anime until about a year ago when I remembered I had a Sailor Moon video and I realized it was so obviously anime.

The one video I have has episode Good Queen-Bad Queen on it. It's just so funny remembering it. :lol:

Oh yeah, and I'd probably still enjoy watching it.

I luff Sailor Moon. I'm trying to get the first and second seasons on DVD.

the sweet dreams music box in my baby brother's room

*yech. so monotonous!*

:P;)<_<

Everybody loves magical Trevor!

Cause the tricks that he does are ever so clever!

Look at him now, disappearing a cow!

Where is the cow, hidden right now!

Taking a bow, it’s magical Trevor!

Everybody’s seen that the trick is so clever!

Look at him there with his leathery, leathery whip!

It’s made of magic and with a little flip,

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the cow is back!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the cow is back!

Back, back, back from his magical journey!

What did he see… in the parallel dimension?

He saw beans, lotsa beans lotsa beans lotsa beans, oh

Beans, lotsa beans lotsa beans lotsa beans, yeah yeah (endless loop, yay listening to forever!)

"London Reckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines" by Panic! At the Disco.

Like...5 or so months ago I was freaking over this band. Now...they're actually really popular. On the 'net anyways. So I avoid talking about them, since someone will type, "Ohmigosh. I <3 <3 <3 puanik @ da Disko."

Oh. I should let your all know that Underoath's new special edition CD/DVD, "They're Only Chasing Safety" came out today.

"I've Got Ten Friends And A Crowbar That Says You Ain't Gonna Do Jack" is ultra awesome, so go check it out.

Red is the New Black- Funeral for a Friend.

Your siggies are really hilarious! My favorite was the priceless Duff one!!! This is a very close second!

Heh. I like that one too. A guy from my church and I were talking about how to make a good cake for a funeral. I suggested putting the cremated ashes into it. Then we could also make an Ash cake. As in...Ash from Pokemon. xD

Barbie Girl - Aqua

Somebody in my science class was singing it, and now it's stuck in my head. x_x

"Come on Barbie, let's go party!" "Ah-ah-ah, yeah!"

I am listening to Marty Casey sing Creep. After that I will listen to Radiohead sing it. Then Marty Casey's Trees. After than I will play them over and over. Then after all that, Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody (Wayne's World version.)

Then after that I am not sure. I will see.

Oh... btw.. I forgot to say I got front row seats to see Trans Siberian Orchestra.

4 tickets- only like 246 dollars. Talk about lucky. OH! I will listen to Carol of the Bells (With Metallica) after all the others songs I listen to are done.

Sooooooooooo lucky!!!!!!!

And you have decided to take me with you!

Oh... btw.. I forgot to say I got front row seats to see Trans Siberian Orchestra.

4 tickets- only like 246 dollars. Talk about lucky. OH! I will listen to Carol of the Bells (With Metallica) after all the others songs I listen to are done.

Those people are really good. I wonder how long they have been playing.

I have officially decided that I hate you.

Tainted Love - The Cure

This song has a whole bunch of covers...

The good songs are always covered by other horrible bands.

Like, The Misfits. Wich I'm listening to "Mommy, Can I Go Out And Kill Tonight?"

But. I saw a The Cure record today. So. I'll play "The Funeral Party" next. Since it's one of five The Cure songs that I actually have on my media player library.

I'm listening to Poison in my head.

song: every rose has its thorn

Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom

Remember when this song was uber-popular?

It still is. Kinda. I get it stuck in my head every so often.

Like I do with my old Power Puff Girls' album.

Oh. I was just thinking of the Mistfits again. I recently heard "Astro Zombies" covered by My Chemical Romance.

I wanted to do something drastic. They totally ruined the song.

Anywho. I'm listening to "Meaning in Tragedy" by As I Lay Dying.

Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom

Remember when this song was uber-popular?

It still is. Kinda. I get it stuck in my head every so often.

Like I do with my old Power Puff Girls' album.

Oh. I was just thinking of the Mistfits again. I recently heard "Astro Zombies" covered by My Chemical Romance.

I wanted to do something drastic. They totally ruined the song.

Anywho. I'm listening to "Meaning in Tragedy" by As I Lay Dying.

Play it Loud - MXPX

Alex rented SSX3 again! Happy day!