Hampsterdance Discussion Board

What song are you listening to right now?

Straight to video - Mindless self indulgence

*gnaws your shoulder*

I like that song. Wheeeee for MSI.

Arc Arensal - At the Drive-In

♥ Lee

*looks at bloody shoulder-stump* oww. ;.; I

Sowwy! *tries to lick it better*

Yay for fantastic songs!!!

**** a dog - Blink 182

Amusing song to sing out loud in the playground. We did that last night and I think we scared a few parents off :P

♥ Lee

I don't think that licking the now-infected stump is gonna do much. =O Sounds like fun, btw. xD

Besides, the taste of the puss-infected, oozy, scabby stump might leave a little to be desired.

Something such as the lack of taste buds?

Dogs have taste buds and they love to lick puss-infected, oozy, scabby stumps.

Protein? :huh:

They must have a different way of tasting or wha'ever. And I gotta go, horatio. Time fo sleepz.

Great minds think alike. Exactly what was on my mind. Good night, sleep tight!!! :D

But its FRIDAY! o:

... aaaannnd... I get to get up tomorrow earlier than 11. D=

like 8.

Terrible. XD

I get up at 04H00, but today I slept in... 05H00 was when I woke up.

I had to wake at 7, and sell christmas trees for my scout troop at 9:00, when it was about 19 degrees, but it slowly "warmed" up to 25 by 12 when my shift was over. :P

You are very dedicated. I think I would have frozen to death. They would have had to scrape me off the ice.

Well, I was inside the car. No heater on though. And I was wearing a big puffy down coat and a spikey hat. xD

It probably would have helped if you had pants and shoes on. You might have been a little warmer that way. :lol:

Oh, i had on snowpants and boots. And yes, Horation, I was wearing underweay. :rolleyes:

I would hope so! Otherwise you might have had chapped cheeks. :lol:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*gnaws your shoulder*

♥ Lee

*looks at bloody shoulder-stump* oww. ;.; I <3 that song, i can listen to it many times in a row without feeling like putting it on something else. xD

**** a dog - Blink 182

Amusing song to sing out loud in the playground. We did that last night and I think we scared a few parents off :P

♥ Lee

I don't think that licking the now-infected stump is gonna do much. =O Sounds like fun, btw. xD

Besides, the taste of the puss-infected, oozy, scabby stump might leave a little to be desired.

They must have a different way of tasting or wha'ever. And I gotta go, horatio. Time fo sleepz.

Great minds think alike. Exactly what was on my mind. Good night, sleep tight!!! :D

But its FRIDAY! o:

like 8.

Terrible. XD

I had to wake at 7, and sell christmas trees for my scout troop at 9:00, when it was about 19 degrees, but it slowly "warmed" up to 25 by 12 when my shift was over. :P

You are very dedicated. I think I would have frozen to death. They would have had to scrape me off the ice.

Well, I was inside the car. No heater on though. And I was wearing a big puffy down coat and a spikey hat. xD

It probably would have helped if you had pants and shoes on. You might have been a little warmer that way. :lol:

Oh, i had on snowpants and boots. And yes, Horation, I was wearing underweay. :rolleyes:

Well, luckily, it wasn't windy.

*gnaws your shoulder*

♥ Lee

**** a dog - Blink 182

♥ Lee

But its FRIDAY! o:

like 8.

Terrible. XD

*laughs with an evil smirk*

You would be using a lot of chapstick if it was. :lol:

*gnaws your shoulder*

♥ Lee

*looks at bloody shoulder-stump* oww. ;.; I <3 that song, i can listen to it many times in a row without feeling like putting it on something else. xD

**** a dog - Blink 182

♥ Lee

But its FRIDAY! o:

like 8.

Terrible. XD

You would be using a lot of chapstick if it was. :lol:

Or maybe a tub of cocoa butter...

*gnaws your shoulder*

♥ Lee

**** a dog - Blink 182

♥ Lee

But its FRIDAY! o:

like 8.

Terrible. XD

I would hope so! Otherwise you might have had chapped cheeks. LOL

You would be using a lot of chapstick if it was. LOL

A tube of chapstick wouldn't do to well. A tub of cocoa butter with aloe and shea butter. (or whatever the going ingredients are). LOL

You would be okay until your pink cheeks came in contact with some metal. LOL

*gnaws your shoulder*

♥ Lee

**** a dog - Blink 182

♥ Lee

But its FRIDAY! o:

like 8.

Terrible. XD

A tube of chapstick wouldn't do to well. A tub of cocoa butter with aloe and shea butter. (or whatever the going ingredients are). LOL

hence the invention of pants...

*gnaws your shoulder*

♥ Lee

**** a dog - Blink 182

♥ Lee

But its FRIDAY! o:

like 8.

Terrible. XD

Great invention!

*gnaws your shoulder*

♥ Lee

**** a dog - Blink 182

♥ Lee

But its FRIDAY! o:

like 8.

Terrible. XD

Great invention!

Saving cheeks worldwide. xD

*gnaws your shoulder*

♥ Lee

**** a dog - Blink 182

♥ Lee

But its FRIDAY! o:

like 8.

Terrible. XD

Great invention!

Saving cheeks worldwide. xD

Had it not been for the invention of pants, just think how much "butter" would have been sold. LOL

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Who wants to hear the insanly long list of CDs I asked for Christmas?

Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)-Styx

Black Betty-Ram Jam

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Black Betty-Ram Jam

You posted the list in another topic. I think Cheesemaster has already guessed how many you will get for Christmas. :D

Black Betty-Ram Jam

You posted the list in another topic. I think Cheesemaster has already guessed how many you will get for Christmas. :D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~!*The Final Cut*~*

That isn't the full list. Plus, it doesn't show WHICH albums I want from the artists.

Black Betty-Ram Jam

That isn't the full list. Plus, it doesn't show WHICH albums I want from the artists.

Not the FULL list????? :o

That was quite a long list!!! LOL

Black Betty-Ram Jam

Not the FULL list????? :o

That was quite a long list!!! LOL

90% of my CDs are pretty much the same, so you can see why i'm asking for a lot of CDs. Most of my CDs are Pink Floyd, Hampsterdance, or soundtracks. Or local country artists. *goes off to CD TAWPEEK to post list*

Black Betty-Ram Jam

I can get'choo Meteora, Hybrid Theory and Reanimation (and Underground, versions 2-5) from Linkin Park.

'cause I have them all now. >_>

whoa.... new format....

scary...

i'm listening to

Numb, So Numb Inside

by Kill Me Already

Hot Blooded-Foreigner.

Ah'm Hot Bludded, Check'it'n' seeee. Ah gawta fevuh uvva hundred'n'threeee. C'mon babeh do yeh do mo' than dance?

Ah'm Hawt Bludded, Hot Blooded...

Turn It On Again-Genesis

Turn It On...

Turn It On, Turn It On Again.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau&~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

The cold sound of slinece ringing through my bones in outcry against the strain I have foolishly put on my emotions tonight is the song I am listening to right now.

The Art of War - Behind Crimson Eyes.

IIIII SCREAM OUT YOUR NAME TO THE NIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!

I saw them yesterdayyyyyyyyyy. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I love moshing to screamo bands oh so much. I did get kicked in the face though. Wheee.

I <3 BCE

♥ Lee

It's Raining Men-The Weather Girls

Issa rainin' men! Hallaloooooyaah, issa rainin' men! Amen! =D

Hallelujah chorus from Handel's Messiah, it's just ending. I love that song! ^_^

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Handel's Messiah!!!

You tell me when it's over????????? :rolleyes: How about when it starts. LOL

lol :P Me too. I like most of Handel's music. I was just listening to The First Noel. Yay Christmas music! ^_^

Hallelujah chorus from Handel's Messiah, it's just ending. I love that song! ^_^

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Handel's Messiah!!!

You tell me when it's over????????? :rolleyes: How about when it starts. LOL

lol :P Me too. I like most of Handel's music. I was just listening to The First Noel. Yay Christmas music! ^_^

Christmas music always makes me feel good!!!

I've been listening to Mozart for the past couple of hours. The online radio station that I was using for Christmas music also has a bunch of other stations, including one that plays just Mozart, in celebration of his 250th birthday next month. Mozart and I share the same birthday. :rolleyes:

I've been listening to Mozart for the past couple of hours. The online radio station that I was using for Christmas music also has a bunch of other stations, including one that plays just Mozart, in celebration of his 250th birthday next month. Mozart and I share the same birthday. :rolleyes:

That's a lot of birthdays to celebrate! LOL

haha yup, although he's been dead for most of them. :rolleyes:

Kind of like Elvis. I bet Elvis never had the numbers of people in real life that show up for his birthday celebrations now.

Sharp Dressed man-ZZ Top.

I swear I listened to this song 7 times yesterday.

Kind of like Elvis. I bet Elvis never had the numbers of people in real life that show up for his birthday celebrations now.

Haha probably. Mozart was apparently buried in an unmarked grave, so it's been suggested that he was flat broke when he died. :rolleyes:

Haha probably. Mozart was apparently buried in an unmarked grave, so it's been suggested that he was flat broke when he died. :rolleyes:

And Van Gogh died of lead poisoning.

The Hush Sound - Wine Red

-wishes she could sing like that-

But, hey ... it always makes me feel better that 98% of all musicians (vocal people ... not really musicians) use computers to make their voices sound better. woo.

More Than A Feeling-Boston.

My new favourite song. *Goes off to edit siggy*

*~*The Psychedelic Luau(*~*The Astronomy Dominbe*~*

Time to Smile

by DXR

Silence - My house.

>_>; Seriously, Where is everyone?

That is exactly my question. I have missed everyone so much!!!

It'd help if I could stay on the site for more than like 5 minutes. XD

Silence - My house.

>_>; Seriously, Where is everyone?

That is exactly my question. I have missed everyone so much!!!

It'd help if I could stay on the site for more than like 5 minutes. XD

You need to go to the topic in the admin section, tell HampsterKing what kind of computer you are using, what kind of browser and spell-out in detail, exactly what is happening. There are a lot of people having problems and he cannot fix them unless someone guides him to the right place.

Problem Solved

by Tomu_Kun

JOYFUL ME

by DXR

Bring Me to Life

Evanscence

Hahaha I just found something on my computer that plays music faster or slower than normal, so I was just listening to "who let the dogs out" at high speed. XD

xD Nice. I am listening to Dragula by Rob Zombie.

Unknown--Crossfade

B Quiet Interlude

David Crowder Band

so clue something by FFH

Screaming Escape

Nosilla Heartland

yay my song!! (I was in it!!)

Sweet Romance

Nosilla Heartland

This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arm Race - Fall Out Boy.

Uhm. Yeah. I was just listing to it because it's so much different from their first album. Or maybe I just like it. Go figure. Though, I do like the line, "Bandwagon's full, please catch another".

Song in C

Everdae

*&~*The Grand Illusion*~*Te Final Cut*~*

Where Eagles Have Been-Wolfmother.

If you like Black Sabbath or Led Zeppelin, you might like Wolfmother.

Tu Amor Por Siempre

By Axel

Se Ayapo

By Athanasios Spiropoulos

(Greek music!!)

something by Billy Gilman is in my player, but I'm really listening to the Heartsong number...

Let Me Fly With You

by Heartsong

He's Coming Tomorrow

by Athanasios Spiropoulos

He's Coming Tomorrow

"He's Coming Tomorrow" by A.S.

Tomorrow he's coming.

His car will be running.

His mind will be racing.

But his heart will be jumping.

Tomorrow he's coming.

From class he'll be ejecting.

His feet will be pacing.

For she, he will be embracing.

(L) lol

He's Coming Tomorrow

Tomorrow he's coming.

His car will be running.

His mind will be racing.

Tomorrow he's coming.

His feet will be pacing.

(L) lol

looks like Ich knows the song too :wub:

He's Coming Tomorrow

Tomorrow he's coming.

His car will be running.

His mind will be racing.

Tomorrow he's coming.

His feet will be pacing.

(L) lol

looks like Ich knows the song too :wub:

:D:D:D

Two hearts beating together.

fall apart at the seams of your mentality (you know you'll only fall harder if you fight)

As My Light Dims

Charity Case - MC Frontalot

I need to find some new music before I get tired of the stuff I'm listening to now...

I'll see if I can help...

Do you like epic metal music? Cause I know a few good bands of the genre.

I need to find some new music before I get tired of the stuff I'm listening to now...

Since I don't know what epic metal music is... Sure. Go for it.

You are not alone... I don't know either.

Us two are definitely not the hip kids, eh Horatio? :P

Us two are definitely not the hip kids, eh Horatio? :P

Yup. LOL

IC's VDay present :P

Well, the genre is hard to describe, but some good artists I recommend are Edguy, Sonata Arctica, Freedom Call, Blind Gaurdian, Luca Turilli, and Dragonforce. xD

Favorite...

Edguy songs: Superheroes, Rocket Ride, and Fallen Angels.

Sonata Arctica: Wildfire (which has a weird 45 second intro of talking, so I just skip that part ;D), Black Sheep, and I want Out.

Freedom Call: The March of the Swordmaster, Island of Dreams, and We Are One.

Blind Gaurdian: Valhalla, Majesty

Luca Turilli: I'm Alive, The Ancient Forest of Elves

Dragonforce: Operation Ground and Pound, Fury of the Storm, and Trail of Broken Hearts (though this is different from all of the other songs listed here, I still really like it)

There are more of such bands, and there are a lot more great songs.

The songs in the genre are a bit longer than most, I find, so you might not be able to get as many on your mp3 player. :P