Hampsterdance Discussion Board

What song are you listening to right now?

"Even Hamsters fall in love"

Good one Lexxy!!!

The only thing Jack is in love with are his Strawberry and Milk & Honey yogurt drops. He loves those things. And I think it's Horatio's fault he's addicted to them. :P

*innocent look*

*FedExes Jack some additional goodies... corn cobbies, organic raisins, raw peanuts, sunflower seeds, molasses stars, critter cookies*

He likes the mini corn cobs to gnaw on, but he doesn't eat the the seeds. He does like plain organic sunflowerseeds, though. And sometimes I make vegan pancakes, and make a little one for him. So, basically his diet consists of hamster food, yogurt drops, sunflowerseeds, and tiny vegan pancakes. It's a good diet I'm guessing, since his fourth birthday is coming up soon.

Must be a great diet. If you have raisins, he would love a couple. Also if you get cherries, give him one. A very small piece of raw carrot is also nice.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good one Lexxy!!!

The only thing Jack is in love with are his Strawberry and Milk & Honey yogurt drops. He loves those things. And I think it's Horatio's fault he's addicted to them. :P

*innocent look*

*FedExes Jack some additional goodies... corn cobbies, organic raisins, raw peanuts, sunflower seeds, molasses stars, critter cookies*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

So, Horatio. Trying to turn Jack into a cannibal, are you?

(She's) Sexy + 17-Stray Cats

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*THe Astronomy Domine*~*

Cannibal??? Why no. :blink:

*looks around for more food to send Jack*

Good one Lexxy!!!

*innocent look*

He likes the mini corn cobs to gnaw on, but he doesn't eat the the seeds. He does like plain organic sunflowerseeds, though. And sometimes I make vegan pancakes, and make a little one for him. So, basically his diet consists of hamster food, yogurt drops, sunflowerseeds, and tiny vegan pancakes. It's a good diet I'm guessing, since his fourth birthday is coming up soon.

Must be a great diet. If you have raisins, he would love a couple. Also if you get cherries, give him one. A very small piece of raw carrot is also nice.

I always try to hive him fruits and veggies, but he doesn't like them very much. Normally he just takes them from me, but doesn't eat them. I do have some dried fruit I can give him, but he's getting so old, I don't want to force him to eat foods he doesn't want.

love is only the start

by Spiral

Good one Lexxy!!!

*innocent look*

I always try to hive him fruits and veggies, but he doesn't like them very much. Normally he just takes them from me, but doesn't eat them. I do have some dried fruit I can give him, but he's getting so old, I don't want to force him to eat foods he doesn't want.

I wasn't suggesting you force foods on him. I was just making some suggestions. Hubert lived past five years. I am not sure how much past five because he was already a bunch of months old when my friend got him and he lived with her and us for the rest of his life. Hopefully Jack will live as long.

Good one Lexxy!!!

*innocent look*

I wasn't suggesting you force foods on him. I was just making some suggestions. Hubert lived past five years. I am not sure how much past five because he was already a bunch of months old when my friend got him and he lived with her and us for the rest of his life. Hopefully Jack will live as long.

I know you weren't, he just takes it that way whenever I try to give him new foods. He's silly. I've gotten some things together that I'm going to try to give him when he wakes up. :]

My mom is watching beWitched and I'm SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF.

Why are you screaming?

:blink: :blink: :blink:

I hate that movie so much.

But South park is on now.

=D

Why are you screaming?

=D

Just because you dislike that movie, do you really think that screaming is considerate to your mother?

Why are you screaming?

=D

Just because you dislike that movie, do you really think that screaming is considerate to your mother?

I wasn't REALLY screaming...

Why are you screaming?

=D

Oh, just inside your head you were screaming. Right?

Why are you screaming?

=D

Yea.

Why are you screaming?

=D

Yea.

That's very cool!!! :)

Now please go to my topic and look at the new pictures of my bike! :)

I love prarie home companion. xD

Although it could do with less of the Wailing Jennys.

I also love Car talk. xD Even though I know nothing about cars, nor do I care to.

I also love Car talk. xD Even though I know nothing about cars, nor do I care to.

Prairie Home Companion...

Ketchup is always a great skit.

This show always makes me laugh.

I like guy noir, personally.

And the news from lake woebegone.

Guy Noir is fantastic.

Actually I like all of it. I hate it if I am sitting in the car when it comes on, I don't want to leave the car until it is over.

Guy Noir is fantastic.

Actually I like all of it. I hate it if I am sitting in the car when it comes on, I don't want to leave the car until it is over.

I know the feeling. xD

But I often eat my breakfast on sundays listening to Prarie home and cartalk. or listen to them on the way home from camping or something.

Guy Noir is fantastic.

I know the feeling. xD

But I often eat my breakfast on sundays listening to Prarie home and cartalk. or listen to them on the way home from camping or something.

What a great way to eat breakfast! :)

I was in the car, sitting at a traffic light on Sunday morning with Prairie Home Companion on the radio, laughing so hard when I looked over at the car next to me. There were two people in the car and there were laughing as well. It seemed like we were both laughing at the same times and they were not talking.

Guy Noir is fantastic.

I know the feeling. xD

I was in the car, sitting at a traffic light on Sunday morning with Prairie Home Companion on the radio, laughing so hard when I looked over at the car next to me. There were two people in the car and there were laughing as well. It seemed like we were both laughing at the same times and they were not talking.

xD

I hate when I am in the car and someone pulls up next to us and their sattelite radio thingy blocks out our NPR.

Guy Noir is fantastic.

I know the feeling. xD

xD

I hate when I am in the car and someone pulls up next to us and their sattelite radio thingy blocks out our NPR.

That has not happened to me yet.

Guy Noir is fantastic.

I know the feeling. xD

xD

It makes me angry. And usually the music that the neighboring car is playing is pretty bad.

Guy Noir is fantastic.

I know the feeling. xD

xD

It makes me angry. And usually the music that the neighboring car is playing is pretty bad.

Or it is something obnoxious like Howard Stern.

The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger

The fratellis are okay.

The one song I heard, flathead or something, was too busy. ya know what I mean?

Yeah, they are rather spastic, but that's part of what I like about them. That and their funny accents. XD

The fratellis are okay.

Yeah, they are rather spastic, but that's part of what I like about them. That and their funny accents. XD

There was just too much going on at once. Like, I couldn't really understand what was going on. xD

The fratellis are okay.

There was just too much going on at once. Like, I couldn't really understand what was going on. xD

And that's what I like about them. XD

Justin Timberlake - My Love

lol

Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Follow You into the Dark

I didn't know I'd ever heard a Death Cab for Cutie song. o.o But I've heard this before.

"white rabbit" jefferson airplane

That is a beautiful song...

Like a Stone- Audioslave

it is. So was Lather.

Sweet Home Alabama-Lynryd Skynryd