Hampsterdance Discussion Board

What song are you listening to right now?

I Killed the Prom Queen.

Not really. Haha. Just the band.

My boy went and saw them when they came to Aus. I was jealous! I had exams that day D:

You are the one - Shiny Toy Guns

I know this is COMPLETELY off topic but this is what one of my guy friends just said on a messenger:

Stephen says:

I'm going to go bake cookies naked now

XD

-Li

I'm jealous too! They have some really cool merch, but I honestly don't want to have to pay $40 for a hoodie, and then $25 for shipping to the US. Maybe they'll stop by Missouri some time. :]

Yeah, I hate how band merch is always so expensive.

I was told by my good friend that the lead singer (or screamer I should say XD) of IKTPQ quit recently or something? Cause he was homesick? I can't be bothered looking it up to find out if it's true. It'll be kinda weird with a new vocalist though...

Behind Crimson Eyes - The Art of War (Seeing BCE on the 30th, yay!)

-Li

Yeah, Ed Butcher left the band. I'm not sure why though ...

And Kat, both Li and I have posted that we were listening to that song, at different times. Haha.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom's voice yay

Vitamin C - Vacation

Yeah, that's right. The one from the first Pokemon movie. XD

o:

I also remember that song.

from back in the day.

when people used to give a care about Pokemon. XD

Vitamin C - Vacation

Yeah, that's right. The one from the first Pokemon movie. XD

o:

I also remember that song.

from back in the day.

when people used to give a care about Pokemon. XD

XD I think I still have most of my cards around here somewhere...

Meat Loaf - Bat Out of H***

:D tom's voice!!!

I love that sound :D

Music and Lyrics - PoP! Goes My Heart

Yeah it's PoP, not Pop. I have little intrest in the movie, but I love this song and video so much. XD

musical rendition of Matthew 10:34-39

my brain

blakk mafia

by brat

"we connect" Stacey Q

was channel surfing... Apparently, our sattilite televison reciver gets Sirius.

I love how our basic cable gives us discovery and g4, despite the fact that we shouldn't get those. xD

"we connect" Stacey Q

I love how our basic cable gives us discovery and g4, despite the fact that we shouldn't get those. xD

i love G4, its like the ultimate channel for geeks and gamers, but my cable company dropped it. ToT i love AOTS(attack of the show)

I Killed the Prom Queen.

Not really. Haha. Just the band.

My boy went and saw them when they came to Aus. I was jealous! I had exams that day D:

You are the one - Shiny Toy Guns

I know this is COMPLETELY off topic but this is what one of my guy friends just said on a messenger:

Stephen says:

I'm going to go bake cookies naked now

XD

-Li

I'm jealous too! They have some really cool merch, but I honestly don't want to have to pay $40 for a hoodie, and then $25 for shipping to the US. Maybe they'll stop by Missouri some time. :]

Yeah, I hate how band merch is always so expensive.

I was told by my good friend that the lead singer (or screamer I should say XD) of IKTPQ quit recently or something? Cause he was homesick? I can't be bothered looking it up to find out if it's true. It'll be kinda weird with a new vocalist though...

Behind Crimson Eyes - The Art of War (Seeing BCE on the 30th, yay!)

-Li

Yeah, Ed Butcher left the band. I'm not sure why though ...

And Kat, both Li and I have posted that we were listening to that song, at different times. Haha.

It's a catchy song! I was actually listening to it last night :P

If I was listening to a song it'd be Fireworks - Plain White T's

But I'm not... cause I'm at college... still over half an hour til class starts...

-Li

"we connect" Stacey Q

I used to like G4. But then it merged with Tech TV and got all...dumb. o___o Now it's got like, two video game related shows, only one of which I can stomach. But only in small doses.

Frosty the Snowman

Matt's watching the movie right now. Yay musicals.

G4 has some good shows....

I like ninja warrior, AOTS, X-play, but I HATE cheat with a fiery passion, and the whip set can just fall down into its pitiless pit of unwanted oblivion.

Star trek is good. =D

"we connect" Stacey Q

I used to like G4. But then it merged with Tech TV and got all...dumb. o___o Now it's got like, two video game related shows, only one of which I can stomach. But only in small doses.

G4 is blocked on my television. It's weird, and I'm not sure why it is. But then somedays I catch my mom watching Star Trek on it, and I'm like, "Mom ... are you sure you should be watching that? The channel is blocked, you know."

I like ninja warrior, AOTS, X-play, but I HATE cheat with a fiery passion, and the whip set can just fall down into its pitiless pit of unwanted oblivion.

Star trek is good. =D

Feh. I remember back in the day, where it had REAL shows like Starcade, Judgement Day, Cheat with Cory Whazzizphace and not that lame girl they have now, Portal, Filter, and Icons that actually dealed with video game people. (Although Icons is kinda understandable. There are only so many people in the video game industry to do bios on.) Attack of the Show and X-Play make me die a little bit on the inside.

And I don't count Star Trek because it is on other stations without that stupid 2.0 thing.

Star trek is good. =D

Feh. I remember back in the day, where it had REAL shows like Starcade, Judgement Day, Cheat with Cory Whazzizphace and not that lame girl they have now, Portal, Filter, and Icons that actually dealed with video game people. (Although Icons is kinda understandable. There are only so many people in the video game industry to do bios on.) Attack of the Show and X-Play make me die a little bit on the inside.

And I don't count Star Trek because it is on other stations without that stupid 2.0 thing.

I remember good filter. Never saw Portal, starcade, judgement day, or a non-lame cheat.

I feel deprived.

Star trek is good. =D

I remember good filter. Never saw Portal, starcade, judgement day, or a non-lame cheat.

I feel deprived.

Oh, oh you are. D: Poor child. *pats*

Ok So I didn't bother to read all of this and just put down what song I am listening to right now: If you're not the one. I luv this song!

I do believe that is what you are supposed to do. Just write down what song you are listening to at that particular moment. :D

You did great!

Ok So I didn't bother to read all of this and just put down what song I am listening to right now: If you're not the one. I luv this song!

The name is rather self-explanitory. XD

System of a Down - Oldschool Hollywood

Star trek is good. =D

I feel deprived.

wait...

I think I remember judgment day...

I was never a huge fan of it. But it was better than cheat. xD

All Blues by Miles Davis.

Alllllll right!!! Miles Davis it great!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

You sound like Quagmire from Family Guy.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Star trek is good. =D

I feel deprived.

wait...

I think I remember judgment day...

I was never a huge fan of it. But it was better than cheat. xD

I luffed Judgment Day. D:

And also Fountains of Wayne - Mexican Wine. I haven't heard it in forever. x___x

"love theme from MST3k"

:D!!! That's totally my jam! Why are you so awesome, Lexxy-Man? <333

because I'm some bizzare mix of ninja, berserker and assorted woodland creatures who thinks Emo is for people lacking the mental stability for folk music?

"peggy-o" Simon & garfunkle

"love theme from MST3k"

:D!!! That's totally my jam! Why are you so awesome, Lexxy-Man?

because I'm some bizzare mix of ninja, berserker and assorted woodland creatures who thinks Emo is for people lacking the mental stability for folk music?

LOL! I knew there was a reason I really liked you! LOL!

crazy american bunkface

sum 41

(woot I'm at IC's)

What I've Done

Linkin Park

what I've done

linkin park

"love theme from MST3k"

:D!!! That's totally my jam! Why are you so awesome, Lexxy-Man? <333

Emo kids don't have the mental stability for any music. Except emo music.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Asronomy Domine*~*

the B#### of living

spring awakening

Wake Me Up When September Ends-Green Day

I have lots of bands in my siggy! Yay!

Bonzo Goes To Bitsburg/My Brain Is hanging Upside-Down-The Ramones.

I saw a poster of The Academy is... today. One of their members looks EXACTLY like Dee dee Ramone. I find it rather unnerving.

Bonzo Goes To Bitsburg/My Brain Is hanging Upside-Down-The Ramones.

I saw a poster of The Academy is... today. One of their members looks EXACTLY like Dee dee Ramone. I find it rather unnerving.

The miracles of cloning. :lol:

I can't find the picture where he REALLY, REALLY, REALLY looks like Dee Dee (He's even wearing a leather jacket).

This is the best picture I can find...

post-6896-1177897991_thumb.jpg

I think he's the third one, in the middle.

"carry me on"

by Light of Living

Sweet Child O' Mine-Guns N' Roses

I played that on Geetar Hero. I r 1337.

Because of you - Unwritten Law

Toto, IKTPQ are doing an Australian farewell tour according to a friend of mine and I might go :o

-Li

county fair music from Charlotte's Web (yay baaby siblings)

Nothing, actually. I just felt like posting.

And you forgot your red text!

Tha beavuh's strike again!

Beavers wish they struck again. I just forgot.

"white rabbit" Jefferson Airplane

That song is SCREWED UP.

Embryonic Journey-Jefferson Airplane

well, It WAS the late 60's...

"lover's rock" The clash

I know.

Godzilla-Blue Oyster cult

Broken Hearts are Only Mended by Time

by Love's Dawning

the monotonous background music from that millionaire trivia show

*hamster silent wheels, that are not so silent, going at about one hundred and fifty-two miles an hour*

And you are using my avatar....why? XD

Well, I don't use it, so yea.

Give It up-KC & The Sunshine Band

*hamster silent wheels, that are not so silent, going at about one hundred and fifty-two miles an hour*

I used it so you would see it was approved.

Now back to my avatar so you can use yours. :D

I alreayd knew it was approved.

But I'm the only person who isn't using their avatar, and I already used it for some time on another site.

I alreayd knew it was approved.

But I'm the only person who isn't using their avatar, and I already used it for some time on another site.

I would think you would use it a bit to show Li how much you liked it. :blink:

*hides in Lexxy-Man's bushes* O_____________O

Meat Loaf - Pardise by the Dashboard Light

*wonders if that will be allowed* >.>

And now it's REO Speedwagon. Abnd before taht it Was A Lovin' Spoonful. And before that it was Harry Chapin. And then pink Floyd. Oh, and Elton John!

Of course. :lol:

Great song!

Have you listened to Joe Satriani yet?

Nope. o.o First I would need to find a song...

Of course. :lol:

Great song!

Have you listened to Joe Satriani yet?

Nope. o.o First I would need to find a song...

I will give you a few that are my favorites. One of his CD's that I really like is titled:

Is There Love In Space. I will give you the song names later.

"Even Hamsters fall in love"

Good one Lexxy!!!

The only thing Jack is in love with are his Strawberry and Milk & Honey yogurt drops. He loves those things. And I think it's Horatio's fault he's addicted to them. :P

Good one Lexxy!!!

The only thing Jack is in love with are his Strawberry and Milk & Honey yogurt drops. He loves those things. And I think it's Horatio's fault he's addicted to them. :P

*innocent look*

*FedExes Jack some additional goodies... corn cobbies, organic raisins, raw peanuts, sunflower seeds, molasses stars, critter cookies*

Good one Lexxy!!!

*innocent look*

*FedExes Jack some additional goodies... corn cobbies, organic raisins, raw peanuts, sunflower seeds, molasses stars, critter cookies*

He likes the mini corn cobs to gnaw on, but he doesn't eat the the seeds. He does like plain organic sunflowerseeds, though. And sometimes I make vegan pancakes, and make a little one for him. So, basically his diet consists of hamster food, yogurt drops, sunflowerseeds, and tiny vegan pancakes. It's a good diet I'm guessing, since his fourth birthday is coming up soon.

Good one Lexxy!!!

*innocent look*

So, Horatio. Trying to turn Jack into a cannibal, are you?

(She's) Sexy + 17-Stray Cats

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*THe Astronomy Domine*~*