Hampsterdance Discussion Board

im back

xMyOwnMindx

just stopping by. im not in the best mood but wutever. did horatio put my sign up yet? :P

so how are u people?

i searched my name and i found that u talk about me.

did someone say somthing about my controling music? wuh wuh wut??

lol

u know wut u should all do rite now? go by the newest copy of spin. hehe

<3/Lauren

ps-u know wut u need... to re-re-do the hampsters. they look bad im sorry. lol

Sorry, fantastic pic, but I can't post links or pics unless you are 18. Horatio

Edited by Horatio

*is so excited to see xMyOwnMindx*

Topazia was on at the same time you were!  She posted a reply to my topic to you in Warm Wishes!  Glad to see you have returned.  Please do not stay away.  How is Cow?

Katie(cow) is good. i saw starwars and we met up with her parents. shes not a SW geek. we're supposed to be going to a show on the 30th but i dont kno if she knows about it. :blink:

18?!? whoa. thats madd dumb.

bad? :lol: u crack me up. like id ever call them bad. far far worse. well i gotta go cuz im making pancakes with my friend. maybe ill stop by in a week or wutever, so has LE(Kat) been around latley? OMG i miss her. if she has tell her i miss the dragon inside. lmao. that was so awesome. im such a loser. lol u guys need more smilies and stuff.

later

<3/Lauren

hello! xMyOwnMindx! wow! I've been out for almost a year, so I've missed a lot. I knew you weren't here for a while, but hey!

I have a baby brother!

worldpeace

what? Oh, I'm sorry, I'm just having a fritzer moment.

hello! xMyOwnMindx! wow! I've been out for almost a year, so I've missed a lot. I knew you weren't here for a while, but hey!

I have a baby brother!

worldpeace

whoa... baby bro... whoa... just whoa. lol :D

yea... i stopped by again. its madd addicting... im watching the beautiful beautiful used dvd. yummmm. anyway... how r u?

wuts ur baby bro's name??

dont get me wrong... im not coming back as a regular... i used to be like 3/4 times a day... lol :rolleyes:

Oh. Me and Lauren are like. Water and olive oil. If you don't know what I mean. Put water on a plate and pour olive oil on top of that. Then mix them up. You'll soon see.

That they are different?

I bet MOM and I are fairly alike.

Oh. Me and Lauren are like. Water and olive oil. If you don't know what I mean. Put water on a plate and pour olive oil on top of that. Then mix them up. You'll soon see.

That they are different?

I bet MOM and I are fairly alike.

It's that they don't mix. They always seperate. Or maybe I'm thinking of the wrong two liquids.

just stopping by. im not in the best mood but wutever. did horatio put my sign up yet?  :P

so how are u people?

lol

<3/Lauren

Sorry, fantastic pic, but I can't post links or pics unless you are 18.  Horatio

Hi

Biggest Fan, this was directed toward xMyOwnMindx.

I feel like soap.

I feel like soap.

I just don't like quoting. It's tedious. I'll try to remember next time.

My feet are numb!

I feel like soap.

Ok. And is it possible to feel like soap?

Yes! it is very possible! Oh, my gosh, it's wonderful because you don't have to worry about getting... I lost my train of thought.

being bubbleless is napkin.

I feel like soap.

Yes! it is very possible! Oh, my gosh, it's wonderful because you don't have to worry about getting... I lost my train of thought.

Oh, Yes? No? Tomorrow? :unsure::rolleyes::unsure:

I feel like soap.

sorry, what?

I feel like soap.

sorry, what?

Exactly what I mean.

Exactly what I mean.

??? ??? ???

You've lost me.

That's a first here.

:mellow::huh::blink::angry::)B)

yeah.

(life makes me puke)

hola people.

im...alive.

i have 2 projects that i havnt started yet. ones due tomorrow. part of the other is due tomorrow.

im swimming in stress cuz the year is ending. gr.

the fighiting in the house is definatly wearing off on me.

im "fighting" with some of my "closest" friends.

im broke. im bored with life and all its glory.

i hate summer and its coming pretty fast.

and im totally loathing going to CL in a month(idk why but i just done feel like going anymore).

on a happier side,

its storming outside.

my reason to smile.

<3thunderstorms<3

anyway, i talked to Kat(LE) about 2 weeks ago. i cant believe shes 15 now!!! i miss her.

um.. only like... 15 days of school left. somthing like that. yay. i guess. :rolleyes:

so yea... i need a job. and i feel like my life is going nowhere. i was watching real life on mtv(im on crack... haha) and it was the 'broke' one... i was all like "thats gonna be me"... living off other people and living paycheck to paycheck...

im already planning on moving out when im 17. i kno where im going... and i kno rents about 800 a month there.

yea... as i continue to live pointlessly

<3/lauren

school's been out for that long for me, man.

I got summer school though. :angry: I'm not looking forward to the online school in lieu of it.

ps-

toto- i <3333 my chem

:)

Who doesn't like MCR? Ah. Yes. There are those people.

never heard them.

I like threedaysgrace though.

• 2 weeks later...
ps-

toto- i <3333 my chem

never heard them.

you've never heard of my chemical romance?

do u live on this planet??

anyway, i had this thing called color wars today. its like a field day. it was really messed up. it was so stupid. and i turned on my team. the winning team cheated and i almost walked home(it was at ann vann which is alot closer than school).

3 more days of school. im already planning ways to kill my teachers and bus driver.

sun burn blows... <_<

ps-

toto- i <3333 my chem

never heard them.

anyway, i had this thing called color wars today. its like a field day. it was really messed up. it was so stupid. and i turned on my team. the winning team cheated and i almost walked home(it was at ann vann which is alot closer than school).

3 more days of school. im already planning ways to kill my teachers and bus driver.

sun burn blows... <_<

I am the most naive kid in my state, kid. I've heard OF them; I have never HEARD them.

I saw they're album in my local mall. That place is so stinkin' small it's pathetic!

oh, don't kill them! torture is so much more fulfilling! *evil grin!*

ps-

toto- i <3333 my chem

never heard them.

sun burn blows... <_<

I am the most naive kid in my state, kid. I've heard OF them; I have never HEARD them.

I saw they're album in my local mall. That place is so stinkin' small it's pathetic!

i see. i luv them. anyway,

yea idk i guess i really dont care about how many days of school r left.everyone else does. im not in a caring mood.its liek wutever nothin is gonan change that its summer only im not gonna be able to see my jamie. im gonna miss her so much when shes in sweden and when im in CL... i hate summer.

ps-

toto- i <3333 my chem

never heard them.

sun burn blows... <_<

yea idk i guess i really dont care about how many days of school r left.everyone else does. im not in a caring mood.its liek wutever nothin is gonan change that its summer only im not gonna be able to see my jamie. im gonna miss her so much when shes in sweden and when im in CL... i hate summer.

My Dad used to live there. CL.

ps-

toto- i <3333 my chem

never heard them.

sun burn blows... <_<

i get major nosebleeds when i go >.< not that fun. plus i dont know anyone there anymore... last time i was there i was 10. im massivly changed. i really hate summer. but ya kno wuts kool? my friends dad bought me a one year subscribtion to AP and AMP.for no reason... so wutever.lol :)

ps-

toto- i <3333 my chem

never heard them.

sun burn blows... <_<

i get major nosebleeds when i go >.< not that fun. plus i dont know anyone there anymore... last time i was there i was 10. im massivly changed. i really hate summer. but ya kno wuts kool? my friends dad bought me a one year subscribtion to AP and AMP.for no reason... so wutever.lol :)

I'm dumb. What's AP and AMP?

That's definitely cool. I am so tired! I just pulled the second all-nighter in a row, third in a week! *groans, pretends to fall asleep for a moment*

Owell. Summer stinks right now coz I have to take an online class to pull my grades up. :(:angry: yeah. :)B)

ps-

toto- i <3333 my chem

never heard them.

sun burn blows... <_<

That's definitely cool. I am so tired! I just pulled the second all-nighter in a row, third in a week! *groans, pretends to fall asleep for a moment*

Owell. Summer stinks right now coz I have to take an online class to pull my grades up. :(:angry: yeah. :)B)

AP,alternitive press, and AMP,american music press are 2 of my favorite magizines.

ps-

toto- i <3333 my chem

never heard them.

sun burn blows... <_<

AP,alternitive press, and AMP,american music press are 2 of my favorite magizines.

Ah. Thank you.

Modern Drummer is one one my favorite magazines..

Wait...wait! MOM supports People For The Ethnical Treatment of Animals? Sweet! So, are you a vegan?

no sorry im not. i think i kinda am contridictory to support a group for animals and be neither vegan nor veggitarian... :C but i do.

That's not neccessarily a bad thing. I mean, it's not like all people abuse animals before they die.

• 3 weeks later...

Wait...wait! MOM supports People For The Ethnical Treatment of Animals? Sweet! So, are you a vegan?

no sorry im not. i think i kinda am contridictory to support a group for animals and be neither vegan nor veggitarian... :C but i do.

That's not neccessarily a bad thing. I mean, it's not like all people abuse animals before they die.

well i wish i WAS vegan cuz i totally support that but im lazy and dont feel like changing... plus im on and off about things and dont want to claim to be anything that mite change... ive made that mistake... thank goodness everyone just saw it as "a youthful decision that could change"

well i wish i WAS vegan cuz i totally support that but im lazy and dont feel like changing... plus im on and off about things and dont want to claim to be anything that mite change... ive made that mistake... thank goodness everyone just saw it as "a youthful decision that could change"

I like being a vegan. It feels good doing something for the animals. People always say, "You won't be able to keep it up." But I have so far, and for the rest of my life.

I like being a vegan. It feels good doing something for the animals. People always say, "You won't be able to keep it up." But I have so far, and for the rest of my life.

thats pretty kool. i totally support and respect that.

ps-

toto- i <3333 my chem

never heard them.

sun burn blows... <_<

nobody has ever heard of dragonforce.

Look i'm cristian to and I can asure it is not dying. I'm am a cristian to and I live in the Astraila. But I fill your pane Dud ,I may be a world class sufer but I know pane when i see it. I'm Fuzzy just to let you know!

just stopping by. im not in the best mood but wutever. did horatio put my sign up yet?  :P

so how are u people?

lol

<3/Lauren

Sorry, fantastic pic, but I can't post links or pics unless you are 18.  Horatio

where did u get that avatar?

so how are u people?

lol

<3/Lauren

It came from the old new boards. A bunch of avvies were lost in the move, including my cat pic. Hey, Horatio, any hope of somehow retrieving that? (Oh, wait, I'm on Zap's account. Okay, I meant Topazia's cat pic.) But yeah. You know what I mean.

:)B)

Look i'm cristian to and I can asure it is not dying. I'm am a cristian to and I live in the Astraila. But I fill your pane Dud ,I may be a world class sufer but I know pane when i see it. I'm Fuzzy just to let you know!

I am a christian, I am a surfer too! I have thought about being a vegetarian, but I MUST HAVE MEAT, because I LOVE MEAT! U kno it is suprising that something from an animal tastes so good!

so how are u people?

lol

<3/Lauren

It came from the old new boards. A bunch of avvies were lost in the move, including my cat pic. Hey, Horatio, any hope of somehow retrieving that? (Oh, wait, I'm on Zap's account. Okay, I meant Topazia's cat pic.) But yeah. You know what I mean.

so u can take pictures off ur computer and make them ur avatar?

so how are u people?

lol

<3/Lauren

We used to be able to do that. But I think HK was afraid something bad or a picture of someone under 18 might come up.

so how are u people?

lol

<3/Lauren

We used to be able to do that. But I think HK was afraid something bad or a picture of someone under 18 might come up.

aww, i wanna put my hampster's pic as my avatar, i posted it on the site. The avatars they have for us stink!

so how are u people?

lol

<3/Lauren

aww, i wanna put my hampster's pic as my avatar, i posted it on the site. The avatars they have for us stink!

I like these avvies. But yes, it would be nice to have the one TB made me as mine. HK is working on getting to avatars I believe. Horatio, can you tell him thank you for me? :):D

so how are u people?

lol

<3/Lauren

xMOMx and I are pretty much the only ones left who have special avatars. So we're pretty easily recognized with that.

so how are u people?

lol

I like these avvies. But yes, it would be nice to have the one TB made me as mine. HK is working on getting to avatars I believe. Horatio, can you tell him thank you for me? :):D

Absolutely, I will let HampsterKing know. There is a long wait until HampsterKing gets the avatars up. We are still waiting for the game, and that was supposed to be up in a week. :lol:

so how are u people?

lol

<3/Lauren

Absolutely, I will let HampsterKing know. There is a long wait until HampsterKing gets the avatars up. We are still waiting for the game, and that was supposed to be up in a week. :lol:

sooooo.... no chance of delivering mine from the land of the dead avvies?

:(

so how are u people?

lol

Old avatars are first on the list! :D

so how are u people?

lol

<3/Lauren

Old avatars are first on the list! :D

yay!