Hampsterdance Discussion Board

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HEY TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS!!!!! I MADE MY SIGGY 10000 BUT IT SAID IT WAS TOO LONG! THEN I MADE IT 9999 BUT IT SAID THAT WAS TOO LONG...SO NOW IT IS LIKE 9660...WHY COULDNT I GET 10000? SOMEBODY ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all right....the official number i can get up to in my siggy without it giving me an error message saying its too long is....9957! (and no, 9958 does NOT work for me!) why? it says the limit is 10000?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Wow...I forgot I had posted this. I don't even really like pickles...doglover, could you PLEASE make your siggy shorter  :mellow: ......I never thought I would get this many replies...whatever...............

seriously! way to long. just take out all the enters, it would still be the same amount of characters, but easier on all of us, especially those of us without a scroll wheel on our mouse.

• 4 weeks later...
Wow...I forgot I had posted this. I don't even really like pickles...doglover, could you PLEASE make your siggy shorter  :mellow: ......I never thought I would get this many replies...whatever...............

seriously! way to long. just take out all the enters, it would still be the same amount of characters, but easier on all of us, especially those of us without a scroll wheel on our mouse.

im working on a new one, and no, its not that long...se my "in construction" thing below

|

|

|

|

V

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im getting the feeling that i kill topics...notice the last three topics at the bottom of the list in jokes riddles and funny stories all happen to end with me...o well im an optimist ill keep my head up...NEWWWWW SIGGYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

im getting the feeling that i kill topics...notice the last three topics at the bottom of the list in jokes riddles and funny stories all happen to end with me...o well im an optimist ill keep my head up...NEWWWWW SIGGYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do not kill topics.

May I make a suggestion? Please do not be angry with my saying something. But I'm asking your permission so that you don't get upset with my comment, as some may view it as somewhat rudely and brutally honest.

May I make a suggestion? Please do not be angry with my saying something. But I'm asking your permission so that you don't get upset with my comment, as some may view it as somewhat rudely and brutally honest.

i promise i wont get mad...it doenst really matter to me, i was just bored and wanted to post something... :lol:

i promise i wont get mad...it doenst really matter to me, i was just bored and wanted to post something... :lol:

Okay... I was thinking that maybe you repeat your posts in multiple topics too much. Perhaps things would work out better if you said stuff once and in only one topic. :D

Okay... I was thinking that maybe you repeat your posts in multiple topics too much. Perhaps things would work out better if you said stuff once and in only one topic. :D

okkkkkkkk......

• 3 weeks later...

okkkkkkkk......

this is something i didnt say anywhere else:

2 Teach is

+2 care

4 You!

that was on a tissue box in our meeting room where we have religion, spanish, and art, and some classes have music, and it has a lot of uses. yeah.

okkkkkkkk......

2 Teach is

+2 care

4 You!

that was on a tissue box in our meeting room where we have religion, spanish, and art, and some classes have music, and it has a lot of uses. yeah.

I have seen that before.

okkkkkkkk......

2 Teach is

+2 care

4 You!

I have seen that before.

actually, it was not on the tissue box, but on a knit cover for the tissue box. but in religion today, i needed a tissue and the box was gone!!!!!!!!!! and we didnt have spanish or art today, art is on mondays and spanish is on mon, wed, and fri, and today is tuesday, which means we had computer and music, and on thursdays we have LIBRARY WITH MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: I love my mom...... :D

okkkkkkkk......

2 Teach is

+2 care

4 You!

I have seen that before.

actually, it was not on the tissue box, but on a knit cover for the tissue box. but in religion today, i needed a tissue and the box was gone!!!!!!!!!!

You can never trust those knitted-tissue-box-cover stealers.

Random comment.

okkkkkkkk......

2 Teach is

+2 care

4 You!

I have seen that before.

actually, it was not on the tissue box, but on a knit cover for the tissue box. but in religion today, i needed a tissue and the box was gone!!!!!!!!!!

Random comment.

:lol: ROFOCL :lol:

okkkkkkkk......

2 Teach is

+2 care

4 You!

I have seen that before.

Random comment.

I'm trying to figure out what ROFOCL means... Rolling On Floor On Comet Laughing? Hmm... What does it mean, Horatio?

okkkkkkkk......

2 Teach is

+2 care

4 You!

I have seen that before.

Random comment.

I'm trying to figure out what ROFOCL means... Rolling On Floor On Comet Laughing? Hmm... What does it mean, Horatio?

Ohhhh... you were sooooooo close.

Rolls On Floor Of Cage Laughing

okkkkkkkk......

2 Teach is

+2 care

4 You!

I have seen that before.

Random comment.

Ohhhh... you were sooooooo close.

Rolls On Floor Of Cage Laughing

Okay, thanks. *makes note of meaning* :)

okkkkkkkk......

2 Teach is

+2 care

4 You!

I have seen that before.

yeah. :D:P:D

then another day it was there again! wierd.

okkkkkkkk......

2 Teach is

+2 care

4 You!

I have seen that before.

Maybe it was taken home to be cleaned.

okkkkkkkk......

2 Teach is

+2 care

4 You!

I have seen that before.

and today a tissuebox was there, but not the knit cover. i do not know if it was the same tissuebox that had the cover on it. its a mystery. :blink::P

okkkkkkkk......

2 Teach is

+2 care

4 You!

I have seen that before.

and today a tissuebox was there, but not the knit cover. i do not know if it was the same tissuebox that had the cover on it. its a mystery. :blink::P

Are any rolls of toilet paper missing? :lol:

and today a tissuebox was there, but not the knit cover. i do not know if it was the same tissuebox that had the cover on it. its a mystery. :blink:  :P

???

oh, like someones stealing paper goods...got it...i think

and today a tissuebox was there, but not the knit cover. i do not know if it was the same tissuebox that had the cover on it. its a mystery. :blink:  :P

???

:lol: Exactly! :lol:

???

:lol: Exactly! :lol:

yay!

• 2 weeks later...

i saw it again in the faculty room......we were having spanish in there because the school xmas shop was in the meeting room.......there was a big thing of sugar on the table, and one ofthe girls in my class put pepper in it....bad girl!

• 2 weeks later...
WOAH! People are still posting in this topic

*jaw drops* I got 50 replies and it all started with my drawing of a pickle! I tottaly forgot about this topic like woah!!!

See we like this topic! :D

And pickles.

i dont like pickles....

hi everyone! i havent been here at all over the winter break...ive missed u guys!

*jaw drops* I got 50 replies and it all started with my drawing of a pickle! I tottaly forgot about this topic like woah!!!

And pickles.

i dont like pickles....

hi everyone! i havent been here at all over the winter break...ive missed u guys!

*mouth waters at the thought of bread and butter pickles* :D

We missed you!!!!!!! :D

And pickles.

i dont like pickles....

thanx! :D

And pickles.

i dont like pickles....

Lexxscrapham reminded me of another great book: Talk To The Hand. Have you read it?

And pickles.

i dont like pickles....

Lexxscrapham reminded me of another great book: Talk To The Hand. Have you read it?

no, but ill look it up on my library's website...

>

>>

>>>

>>

>

>>

>>>

>>

>

>>

>>>

>>

>

ok im back.....author of eats shoots and leaves, if im not mistaken? yes..... i have not read it

And pickles.

i dont like pickles....

>

>>

>>>

>>

>

>>

>>>

>>

>

>>

>>>

>>

>

ok im back.....author of eats shoots and leaves, if im not mistaken? yes..... i have not read it

Please read it and let me know what you think? :D

And pickles.

i dont like pickles....

>

>>

>>>

>>

>

>>

>>>

>>

>

>>

>>>

>>

>

Please read it and let me know what you think? :D

ill try....