Hampsterdance Discussion Board

The self-praise thread

CheetaSpot

I've read a few posts around the boards...and correct me if I'm being rude, but hardly anyone says anything good about themselves! :(

Sooooo.... I've decided to start a thread where everyone can say at least one good thing about themselves. Who knows? It'll probably make you a happier person after you post. :)

Someone at another forum started a thread like this, and I'd like to se how this one goes. Since I started this thread, I'll go first.

I'm proud of myself because I've got some good music playing and drawing skills. :D

I've read a few posts around the boards...and correct me if I'm being rude, but hardly anyone says anything good about themselves! :(

Sooooo.... I've decided to start a thread where everyone can say at least one good thing about themselves.  Who knows?  It'll probably make you a happier person after you post.  :)

Someone at another forum started a thread like this, and I'd like to se how this one goes.  Since I started this thread, I'll go first.

I'm proud of myself because I've got some good music playing and drawing skills. :D

This is a great idea! I have not heard you play, but I can say you have some excellent drawing skills!!! :D

Sooooo.... I've decided to start a thread where everyone can say at least one good thing about themselves.  Who knows?  It'll probably make you a happier person after you post.  :)

Someone at another forum started a thread like this, and I'd like to se how this one goes.  Since I started this thread, I'll go first.

This is a great idea! I have not heard you play, but I can say you have some excellent drawing skills!!! :D

i like my self because i am a talented writer and i have done well in my exams

i do know my 10 x 10....it is always important in life :)