Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Rare apperances folder

The Grim Hamster lord

horatio.jpghoratio!

Yessssssss ? :lol:

And you're still not anonymous! :P

No. I am sitting at the Apple store in Orlando having a software problem and the internet falls off line, so I just click on the log-in and do not go through the entire anonymous problem. But just you wait... :lol::lol::lol: !!!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what's a 'stick shot'? :huh:

anyway, i guess i'm a rare visitor these days...

rare visitor, makes me sound like an extra-terrestrial...

*you see a bright light flashing above you, is it ivy comeing down isn a space ship? no.... it's just that street lamp outside that needs a new light-bulb...*

anyway, this seemed like that appropriate topic for me to visit. so, i hope everyone's doing well. it's nice to see you all again.

*you see a bright light flashing above you, is it ivy comeing down isn a space ship? no.... it's just that street lamp outside that needs a new light-bulb...*

anyway, this seemed like that appropriate topic for me to visit. so, i hope everyone's doing well. it's nice to see you all again.

*gives Poison Ivy a giant hammie bear huggle and won't let go*

Please stop in and visit more often!!!

Yes! A rare appearance reporting evidence of herself! I love that! Wow. Seeing you here reminds me of that color wheel avatar from the old boards. XD

Yes! A rare appearance reporting evidence of herself! I love that! Wow. Seeing you here reminds me of that color wheel avatar from the old boards. XD

I loved that avatar!!!!!!!

I loved that avatar!!!!!!!

Yes! that was my favorite!

*hugs horatio right back*

wow! i didn't know a hamster could give such big hugs!

Of course!!! Especially when I am sooooooooooo happy to see you!!!!

:D:D:D

I see I have left you speechless! LOL

LOL apparently so! now i don't even remember what i had posted, i wonder why it didn't show up?

LOL apparently so! now i don't even remember what i had posted, i wonder why it didn't show up?

What you were thinking was so profound that you just clicked on Add Reply. LOL

If you go to post something and hit refresh between when you click post and when the screen comes up, it will prompt you to resend information. If you click yes, nothing will show up.

If you go to post something and hit refresh between when you click post and when the screen comes up, it will prompt you to resend information. If you click yes, nothing will show up.

I didn't know that.

I did! =D

:o^_^

LEGUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That snapshot is worth one zillion points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My!!!!!!!!

Darn too late.

I got one, too. :P

We will give you the runner up points, one half of one zillion. How's that?

get this: Leguan AND HK!

You are really racking up the points now!!! :lol:

:o^_^

LEGUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That snapshot is worth one zillion points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My!!!!!!!!

Darn too late.

I got one, too. :P

We will give you the runner up points, one half of one zillion. How's that?

Hey that's cool. B)

Half a zillion. ... its a lion. ... yeah.

Moreover, you get two MORE zillion points for showing up. after your screenshot. Not everyone does that.

BOO!

post-3258-1162512387_thumb.jpg

MWAHAHAhahahaaaaa, I bet no one caught me on here! ^_^ :ninja: except maybe Archer... :unsure: cuz he was on too....

MWAHAHAhahahaaaaa, I bet no one caught me on here! ^_^ :ninja: except maybe Archer... :unsure: cuz he was on too....

LIEK!!!! ZOMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* It has been quite some time since you have populated the boards, no?

The Idea of this is to capture on screeen using the screenshot function as a camera. If you see one, screen shot it and post the piccie here! There's even a points basis, so at the end of the month the ones with the highest score get an award! One of the few that I hand out! So keep a sharp eye out. WARNING: If you are unsure about whether they have rare status or not, just screen shot it and post it here where much deliberation will decide on your score or even if you get one!

I have caught on a screenshot two rare ones:

Tayino (it says Taynio)

Emily E

Score for getting Tayino: 150,000

Score for getting Emily E: 125,000

Sub-Total: 275,000

Bonuses:

2 at once: x2

Overall score: 550,000

Too bad you didn't show up yesterday... EmilyE reappeared!!!!!!!!!

>_>; Just because i'm awake doesnt really mean im mentally present. XD I recall seeing you but not thinking to post about it here.

>_>; Just because i'm awake doesnt really mean im mentally present. XD I recall seeing you but not thinking to post about it here.

You missed a giant chance at racking up some major points!!! :lol:

*wonders if the opposite sex is having a huge effect on Arkcher's mental state*

You missed a giant chance at racking up some major points!!! :lol:

They can do that! :D:lol: I would know. xD

You missed a giant chance at racking up some major points!!! LOL

They can do that! :D LOL I would know. xD

Have you ever heard of Hamster Love?

This is what a hamster's mind looks like when he/she is in love...

:wub::wacko::wub::wacko::wub:

BOO!

post-3258-1162512387_thumb.jpg

:o:wacko::o:wacko::o

*falls over, all four paws in the air, in shock*

:o Quick! someone know hampster CPR?!?!?!!?!?!!!! *faints* ooooh what have I done D:

they're not real ghosts... they're balloons, I promise... I made them myself for a Halloween party, there's only gooey eyeballs and witch fingers in them :blink::unsure:

tis has been a very long time, yes. I sorta dissapear form time to time :unsure: which is odd cuz on the old boards I was EVERYWHERE... ^_^ used to be a big regular on HD.

BOO!

October_2006_034.jpg

:o:wacko::o:wacko::o

*falls over, all four paws in the air, in shock*

:o Quick! someone know hampster CPR?!?!?!!?!?!!!! *faints* ooooh what have I done D:

they're not real ghosts... they're balloons, I promise... I made them myself for a Halloween party, there's only gooey eyeballs and witch fingers in them :blink::unsure:

They are stellar!!! I love your creativity!!!

Have you gone to the Horatio topic in HampsterDance Talk? I wrote a post for you.

HAH.bmpI gotta go to bed D= /cry ....but I'll be back in the morning ^_^

oh and... BOOYAH! got a capture ^_^

*wonders if EmilyE can get points for herself* :lol:

i should cuz I'm just 'oh so slick' at catching myself! :lol: hey i got Archer too :P I think... :blink: *checks again*

*wonders if EmilyE can get points for herself* :lol:

i should cuz I'm just 'oh so slick' at catching myself! :lol: hey i got Archer too :P I think... :blink: *checks again*

Now if you had a pic of you and Schimmislick, that would be worth 500,000 points!

tis has been a very long time, yes. I sorta dissapear form time to time :unsure: which is odd cuz on the old boards I was EVERYWHERE... ^_^ used to be a big regular on HD.

well, take something and get regular! =D

Something being... :huh: fiber? :huh:

Happy pills.

no, cause i definitely meant "time away from something else." I didn't make a poop joke, no.

no, cause i definitely meant "time away from something else." I didn't make a poop joke, no.

:lol: LOL :lol:

No you didn't, I did.

No you didn't, I did.

because you I definitely didn't think that someone would think of that kind of regular when i said regular. There was most totally no catching on to an implied poop joke. Definitely not.

No you didn't, I did.

because you I definitely didn't think that someone would think of that kind of regular when i said regular. There was most totally no catching on to an implied poop joke. Definitely not.

You just have not watched enough adverts on the tele! Pollute your brain some more and then you will pick up on all the advert phrases. And taking something to get regular is a favorite phrase of a few products. LOL

No you didn't, I did.

You just have not watched enough adverts on the tele! Pollute your brain some more and then you will pick up on all the advert phrases. And taking something to get regular is a favorite phrase of a few products. LOL

:rolleyes: horation, can't you tell sarcasm when I jumps and slaps you in the face with a hammer?

There was a poop joke implied, i did make a poop joke, i wanted someone to think of that kind of regular. :rolleyes:

LOL LOL LOL

No you didn't, I did.

:rolleyes: horation, can't you tell sarcasm when I jumps and slaps you in the face with a hammer?

There was a poop joke implied, i did make a poop joke, i wanted someone to think of that kind of regular. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: DUH........... :rolleyes:

Do you forget I am a blonde????????

LOL LOL LOL

No you didn't, I did.

You make me more aware of it from day to day. xD

LOL LOL LOL

No you didn't, I did.

*wide eyes*

Really?

LOL LOL LOL

No you didn't, I did.

*wide eyes*

Really?

*rolled eyes*

No, I was being sarcastic. *sarcasm*

LOL LOL LOL

No you didn't, I did.

*wide eyes*

Really?

*rolled eyes*

Are you making fun of a blonde? :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

LOL LOL LOL

No you didn't, I did.

*wide eyes*

Really?

*rolled eyes*

Well whadd'you want us to do? XD

LOL LOL LOL

No you didn't, I did.

*wide eyes*

Really?

*rolled eyes*

Feed me! :blink:

OH! I found a strange name here...post-5155-1165094992_thumb.png

who is Archive? A new googlebot?

*gasps* IT'S A GOOGLE-USURPER!

lol sry i'm bored

LOL LOL LOL

No you didn't, I did.

*wide eyes*

Really?

*rolled eyes*

That is an awsome response. 5000 monopoly monies for you. xD

LOL LOL LOL

No you didn't, I did.

*wide eyes*

Really?

*rolled eyes*

*grabs the monopoly monies and stuffs them into my pouch*

Thanks. These will be great for bedding.

But I said... FEED ME!

LOL LOL LOL

No you didn't, I did.

*wide eyes*

Really?

*rolled eyes*

But I said... FEED ME!

Eat the paper. :P

LOL LOL LOL

No you didn't, I did.

*wide eyes*

Really?

*rolled eyes*

But I said... FEED ME!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

*Gives Horatio Eggnog and Cookie* :D

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

LOL LOL LOL

No you didn't, I did.

*wide eyes*

Really?

*rolled eyes*

But I said... FEED ME!

OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!

I love Egg Nog!

*is really happy now :D *

LOL LOL LOL

No you didn't, I did.

*wide eyes*

Really?

*rolled eyes*

But I said... FEED ME!

I love Egg Nog!

Hooray! *drinks some Eggnog herself*

Speaking of which, I should make some Holiday stuff at Planet Horatio.

LOL LOL LOL

No you didn't, I did.

*wide eyes*

Really?

*rolled eyes*

But I said... FEED ME!

I love Egg Nog!

Hooray! *drinks some Eggnog herself*

Speaking of which, I should make some Holiday stuff at Planet Horatio.

Great idea. Why don't you make a non-alcoholic version for me. It is too early in the morning to start drinking alcohol. LOL

Um... okay.

My head hurts just frmo looking at all this.

LIFESEAGLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my!!!!!!!! I am so excited that I am hardly type!!!!!

*asks a million questions*

How are you? How is school? What is going on? We have missed you so much you have no idea!!!!!!!!!

Don't go anywhere. I am trying to remember just how to do the screen shot and of course, I can't find Jesse's directions. Aarggghhh!

Um... okay.

How are you? How is school? What is going on? We have missed you so much you have no idea!!!!!!!!!

Don't go anywhere. I am trying to remember just how to do the screen shot and of course, I can't find Jesse's directions. Aarggghhh!

Hiya, Horatio! It's nice to see you. I haven't been that good,a ctually. The past year has been... hard for me and I've been through some difficult times.

Sooo... who's going to be the first to tell me what has been going on around here? Who are the now-regular posters? Am I still on the top-ten-poster list (though I doubt it)?

Tell old LE all.

Um... okay.

Hiya, Horatio! It's nice to see you. I haven't been that good,a ctually. The past year has been... hard for me and I've been through some difficult times.

Sooo... who's going to be the first to tell me what has been going on around here? Who are the now-regular posters? Am I still on the top-ten-poster list (though I doubt it)?

Tell old LE all.

You first. Start talking.

As for a bit here, Arkcher, Cheesemaster, Dog Lover, Im_soo_cool (FunkyMonkey2011), Hamster Luver, Jesse, Jesusfreak - Kat - (Katdacatis#1), Krisluvsdogs, Lexxscrapham, Mega Wolf, Moosey368, Mullaypop, Mushroom_king, Schimmislick, TBFOF (Moneylover), Taynio, TGHL ,Topazia, Top Banana, Toto, Vixen (Lee), Wildcat, xMyOwnMindx (PuppyDog) to start the list (alphabetically), EmilyE and PoisonIvy have made guest appearance. New people are Glowurm (Australia) and CampSoup.

My mind is spinning. I am so, so, so happy to see you!!!!

Tell you what, let's just move all this over to my new thread. That'll make things easier.

Ahh, I miss the old smilies. :wub:

Tell you what, let's just move all this over to my new thread. That'll make things easier.

Ahh, I miss the old smilies. :wub:

I will and so do I... especially the food one! LOL

Food one? Thou art confusing me.

OH! I found a strange name here...post-5155-1165094992_thumb.png

lol sry i'm bored

Whoa. Nice.

*wonders if anyone actually noticed this...*

Anyway. Is Jesse considered a rare one to screenie? I got him ^.^ Also amazing is a lack of guests =O

ta_daaa_.bmp

(ACK!!! BMP!!! SORRY!!!)

(Too lazy to change it now =P)

OH! I found a strange name here...who_is_that.PNG

lol sry i'm bored

Whoa. Nice.

*wonders if anyone actually noticed this...*

Anyway. Is Jesse considered a rare one to screenie? I got him ^.^ Also amazing is a lack of guests =O

ta_daaa_.bmp

(ACK!!! BMP!!! SORRY!!!)

(Too lazy to change it now =P)

Now that Jesse has given me repeat classroom instruction on how to do screenshots, I am ready!!!

Google Usurper? :huh:

*wonders if Glowurm has been underground when the Archive bot has been visiting*

Is Jesse rare? Not rare, just elusive like the wolf he is. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I don't need to say anything....post-5155-1168134370_thumb.png

Hey... how did you circle it???

On a windows you can edit it in the program you put it in after taking it.

For us with macs, if you want to edit it, ctrl-click on it and open with: {insert image editing program here} or if you have an image editing program in your dock , you can just drag it over it and it opens it in that.

I don't need to say anything....untitled.PNG

For us with macs, if you want to edit it, ctrl-click on it and open with: {insert image editing program here} or if you have an image editing program in your dock , you can just drag it over it and it opens it in that.

Image editing program such as... Apple Works? or please suggest another program.

Image editing program such as... Apple Works? or please suggest another program.

Macromedia Fireworks 8 is one of the default programs in the current version of mac (I think), which I know you have.

Paintshop Novice.

I don't need to say anything....untitled.PNG

Macromedia Fireworks 8 is one of the default programs in the current version of mac (I think), which I know you have.

Yes I do have that. Thanks. :)

Paintshop Novice.

I have Corel Paintshop, I bet this would work as well. Thanks.

XD yes, it's really good. It comes as default on most windows systems, and even someone like me can figure out how to draw the circle.

Paintshop Novice.

XD yes, it's really good. It comes as default on most windows systems, and even someone like me can figure out how to draw the circle.

You are really smart, so I am sure you can figure out how to draw 3D circles. :D

Paintshop Novice.

You are really smart, so I am sure you can figure out how to draw 3D circles. :D

It's a matter of shading.

Paintshop Novice.

I did before. Not as hard as you might think.

*is thinking everyone is foolish for believing my Paintshop Novice joke*

• 3 weeks later...

post-5155-1170448456_thumb.png

let's see, who isn't invisible?

I will get a zillion points for this one!!!

post-678-1170449287_thumb.png

Let's see who isn't invisible. LOL

And Topazia, it isn't me! :lol:

hehe meet my love

• 3 months later...
I have one!!!

This is worth one zillion points!!!!!!!!!!

Picture_1.png

I don't think a zillion is a number... :rolleyes:

It is now!

1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. :lol:

I believe that's a dectillion, or something like that.

:lol: Only someone who was going to get an A on their calc exam would know that! :lol:

I have one!!!

post-678-1178299309_thumb.png

It is now!

:lol: Only someone who was going to get an A on their calc exam would know that! :lol:

But that's not calculus...

I have one!!!

Picture_1.png

It is now!

But that's not calculus...

I know. But it is beyond paws counting levels. :lol:

weeeell I didn't get to screen shot it this time kids but EmilyE was here! =D wait thats me... and I'm still here <.< .... oh but I DID catch you just a minute ago Horatio, I saw you I saw you! and you weren't anonymous... and I missed the screen capture opportunity D= pooey.

I have one!!!

post-678-1178299309_thumb.png

Hey thats not fair... you left quick! *shakesfish* :glare:

:ph34r:I caught myself ALONE, no one else on at all!... har har, beat THAT! :ph34r:

post-3258-1178303414_thumb.jpg

I was gonna say dectillion... :unsure: Cause it has 12 sets of 0's.

You could try a googolplex, horatio...

I apologize, but I would rather have the ability to view this topic without half the page consisting of 0s.

LOL... true.

• 2 weeks later...

a googolplex is 30699781230306025bcd116247bbd29c.png. 1 followed by one-googol zeros.

here is something one the topic of the size of a googolplex...

One googol is greater than the number of elementary particles in the known universe, which has been variously estimated from 1072 up to 1087. Since a googolplex is one followed by a googol zeroes, it would not be possible to write down or store a googolplex in decimal notation, even if all the matter in the known universe were converted into paper and ink or disk drives.

Thinking of this another way, consider printing the digits of a googolplex in unreadable, 1-point font. TeX 1pt font is .3514598mm per digit, which means it would take about meters to write in one point font. The known universe is estimated at meters in diameter, which means the distance to write the digits would be about times the diameter of the known universe. The time it would take to write such a number also renders the task implausible: if a person can write two digits per second, it would take around times the age of the universe to write down a googolplex.

Thus in the physical world it is difficult to give examples of numbers that compare closely to a googolplex. In analyzing quantum states and black holes, physicist Don Page writes that "determining experimentally whether or not information is lost down black holes of solar mass ... would require more than measurements to give a rough determination of the final density matrix after black hole evaporates." In a separate article, Page shows that the number of states in a black hole with a mass roughly equivalent to the Andromeda Galaxy is in the range of a googolplex.

Note, that is not written by me, it is found on an open-source article website.

Thinking of this another way, consider printing the digits of a googolplex in unreadable, 1-point font. TeX 1pt font is .3514598mm per digit, which means it would take about ? meters to write in one point font. The known universe is estimated at ? meters in diameter, which means the distance to write the digits would be about ? times the diameter of the known universe. The time it would take to write such a number also renders the task implausible: if a person can write two digits per second, it would take around ? times the age of the universe to write down a googolplex.

I think you might be missing a number or two from that part. XD

Thinking of this another way, consider printing the digits of a googolplex in unreadable, 1-point font. TeX 1pt font is .3514598mm per digit, which means it would take about ? meters to write in one point font. The known universe is estimated at ? meters in diameter, which means the distance to write the digits would be about ? times the diameter of the known universe. The time it would take to write such a number also renders the task implausible: if a person can write two digits per second, it would take around ? times the age of the universe to write down a googolplex.

I think you might be missing a number or two from that part. XD

That's for you to fill in. :lol:

hmm. The copy-pasting didn't work too well. xD lemme try again.

One googol is greater than the number of elementary particles in the known universe, which has been variously estimated from 1079 up to 1081. Since a googolplex is one followed by a googol zeroes, it would not be possible to write down or store a googolplex in decimal notation, even if all the matter in the known universe were converted into paper and ink or disk drives.

Thinking of this another way, consider printing the digits of a googolplex in unreadable, 1-point font. TeX 1pt font is .3514598mm per digit, which means it would take about d42ca134b5bd72d55e5d79b503965d51.png meters to write in one point font. The known universe is estimated at 08e54e350ce40ec695f8afd5fbd41a22.png meters in diameter, which means the distance to write the digits would be about 8206c1959e9b252404e5b67d806cc02d.png times the diameter of the known universe. The time it would take to write such a number also renders the task implausible: if a person can write two digits per second, it would take around 0dfd7ad889c60ccc6c094b9fdbd35b6f.png times the age of the universe to write down a googolplex.

Thus in the physical world it is difficult to give examples of numbers that compare closely to a googolplex. In analyzing quantum states and black holes, physicist Don Page writes that "determining experimentally whether or not information is lost down black holes of solar mass ... would require more than c0f4fdf37205e8ac60065f5456474f5b.png measurements to give a rough determination of the final density matrix after black hole evaporates." In a separate article, Page shows that the number of states in a black hole with a mass roughly equivalent to the Andromeda Galaxy is in the range of a googolplex.

• 4 weeks later...

post-5155-1182178813_thumb.png

lotsa bots o.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
PLUSH CURBY WAS ON TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And posted in the random stuff topic!!! :D

SWEET!!

yes.

• 3 weeks later...
Rare appearance person, making a rare appearance!

OTTER *tacklecling*

How are you?! I haven't seen you in approximatly 10 billion years!

*wonders... 10 billion years... I had no idea otters lived that long*

They do when they're hiding from me. .____.