• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found:

ME!

I am a ghost! Haha!

I have unfinished business...

"No Ghosts need apply" -Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Suffock Vampire

*hands out garlic to everyone*

There wasn't an actual vampire Horatio, as you should know.

Never trust a Phoenix. When you least expect it, another twist and turn will appear. :lol:

Found:

ME!

I am a ghost! Haha!

Never trust a Phoenix. When you least expect it, another twist and turn will appear. :lol:

Again, your analogy would have been much better if I was a snake, not a Phoenix.

Found:

ME!

I am a ghost! Haha!

Again, your analogy would have been much better if I was a snake, not a Phoenix.

Is this better:

Never trust a Phoenix. With a flap of his wings, another vampire appears.

Found:

ME!

I am a ghost! Haha!

Is this better:

How about;

Read the complete chronicles of Sherlock Holmes first before commenting on a story with a misleading title.

Found:

ME!

I am a ghost! Haha!

Is this better:

How about;

Read the complete chronicles of Sherlock Holmes first before commenting on a story with a misleading title.

No need to read the complete chronicles, all you need to review are your posts here. :lol:

Found:

ME!

I am a ghost! Haha!

Is this better:

How about;

No need to read the complete chronicles, all you need to review are your posts here. :lol:

And why do I need to review them?

Found:

ME!

I am a ghost! Haha!

Is this better:

How about;

Found:

ME!

I am a ghost! Haha!

Is this better:

How about;

There is nothing there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I is the scared. :lol:

You is the watched.

She is the stalked.

Which is the bad.

Interesting. Horatio's opinions on being stalked depend on who is doing the stalking. Yours do not? Which means that must be the difference between predatory creatures and prey creatures... one barely notices and the other is unaccustomed thereto.

^_^ ;) ^_^

You is the watched.

She is the stalked.

Which is the bad.

Interesting. Horatio's opinions on being stalked depend on who is doing the stalking. Yours do not? Which means that must be the difference between predatory creatures and prey creatures... one barely notices and the other is unaccustomed thereto.

^_^ ;) ^_^

I guess it does depend on who is stalking.

You is the watched.

She is the stalked.

Which is the bad.

^_^ ;) ^_^

*watches to see where this is going* :lol:

You is the watched.

She is the stalked.

Which is the bad.

^_^ ;) ^_^

What have I started?

You is the watched.

She is the stalked.

Which is the bad.

^_^ ;) ^_^

What have I started?

Stalk, stalker, stalkee, this is the question. :lol:

You is the watched.

She is the stalked.

Which is the bad.

^_^ ;) ^_^

What have I started?

who stalks the stalker...?

You is the watched.

She is the stalked.

Which is the bad.

^_^ ;) ^_^

What have I started?

who stalks the stalker...?

...the cheese of the week.

• 2 weeks later...

y'all are just nuts. Be forewarned, Zap might make an unexpected return. Her ghost has been haunting me lately, and she says she's gonna be back...

Mwua ah ah ah ah ahh!

:ninja: :wacko::D

• 3 weeks later...

kind of a rare occourance, if not so uncommon people:

No points for Jesse, but plenty of points for Toto.

Yay. -Adds points to point jar-

But really, aren't we all uncommon? After all, we're all weird enough to get on a board about animated hamsters.

the scoring is more about how often we are here than who we are as a lifeform.

I think we actually stopped keeping score a few pages ago. but it's still something to talk about.

I will give you something to talk about.

Get your screenshot finger ready! :lol:

the scoring is more about how often we are here than who we are as a lifeform.

I think we actually stopped keeping score a few pages ago. but it's still something to talk about.

Ehhh. I never really go the point of this topic, anyways. So I just popped up, and started rambling things that I don't even know. (:

I'm probably the fourth person to post this, but still, just in case:

Actually, I haven't seen HK in ages and no one else has posted so... take as many points as you want.

He was one last night when you were sleeping. It read CheetaSpot and HampsterKing. :lol:

I got one. I don't know if you'd say is rare, just a bit uncommon maybe?

Hmmm... Nah, rare. Have some points of an unassigned value.

Yay! *eats points with a chopstick* Yes, thats right, ONE chopstick. I'm talented.

♥ Lee

Yay! *eats points with a chopstick* Yes, thats right, ONE chopstick. I'm talented.

♥ Lee

*sees a tablespoon in the other paw*

:lol: You just want to let us think you are talented... I see the tablespoon! :lol:

the alt code for the infinity symbol. duh.

Are you making fun of me being a blonde hamster?

Doesn't everyone make fun of blonde hamsters?

Example;

An albanian hamster, a black bear hamster and a blonde hamster all go to a fancy dress ball with a theme of a ship. The albanian hamster comes as a Captain, the black bear hammies comes as his First mate and the blonde hamster came as a tree. The albanian hammie asked the blonde hammie what he/she was, the blonde hammie replied "The ship's log"

End of bad joke.

*Hands TGHL yet another LAFTA* :awrk:

Was it really that long ago that she came back? It seemed like, February.

♥ Lee

:lol: You just want to let us think you are talented... I see the tablespoon! :lol:

I don't have a tablespoon... >.>

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

yeah H, There Is No Spoon.

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

yeah H, There Is No Spoon.

*cleans a few pieces of fried rice off my glasses*

Now I am able to see much better! :lol:

I got a screenshot of a certain hamster being un-anonymous... but its at school. I'll email it to myself and post it later on this week. :D

♥ Lee

Ooops! How did I make a mistake like that.

*tries to bribe Lee*

Remember your Green Day Queen Anniversary is rapidly approaching. :lol::lol::lol:

post-1041-1147826738_thumb.jpgNot sure how rare HK is, but I learned how to do screen capture! ^_^

He is rare! I still do not know how to do the screen capture! :lol:

I did it differently than they do it (my dad showed me how). I just opened up paint shop pro, hit shift and C at the same tme. Then I right clicked, and dragged a box around what I wanted, and clicked again. Yeah. :rolleyes:

rare_shots.jpgNot sure how rare HK is, but I learned how to do screen capture! ^_^

I did it differently than they do it (my dad showed me how). I just opened up paint shop pro, hit shift and C at the same tme. Then I right clicked, and dragged a box around what I wanted, and clicked again. Yeah. :rolleyes:

I don't have Paint Shop Pro, :( , I have a different program and I do not have a right and left click. Only one click button.

post-1041-1147826738_thumb.jpgNot sure how rare HK is, but I learned how to do screen capture! ^_^

I don't have Paint Shop Pro, :( , I have a different program and I do not have a right and left click. Only one click button.

Yeah? Are you sure? You're mouse doesn't have two mouse buttons?!? :huh: Horatio, I think it's time to get a new mouse.

rare_shots.jpgNot sure how rare HK is, but I learned how to do screen capture! ^_^

Yeah? Are you sure? You're mouse doesn't have two mouse buttons?!? :huh: Horatio, I think it's time to get a new mouse.

I think my mouse is in Tennessee. The laptop has just one clicker. No left and no right. In fact it has been soooooooooo long since I used my mouse. Besides you PC people just wish you could be Macs! :lol:

I think my mouse is in Tennessee. The laptop has just one clicker. No left and no right. In fact it has been soooooooooo long since I used my mouse. Besides you PC people just wish you could be Macs! :lol:

That's weird. My laptop had two clickers. :huh:

So that is why you always post double posts! :rolleyes:

Seriously, my mouse is just a cute little mouse where you touch the mouse slightly downward and the entire mouse clicks. There is no finger movement, more of a hand movement.

post-1041-1147826738_thumb.jpgNot sure how rare HK is, but I learned how to do screen capture!

He is rare! I still do not know how to do the screen capture!

I don't have Paint Shop Pro, , I have a different program and I do not have a right and left click. Only one click button.

Yeah? Are you sure? You're mouse doesn't have two mouse buttons?!? Horatio, I think it's time to get a new mouse.

That's weird. My laptop had two clickers.

So that is why you always post double posts!

I don't have Paint Shop Pro, , I have a different program and I do not have a right and left click. Only one click button.

Yeah? Are you sure? You're mouse doesn't have two mouse buttons?!? Horatio, I think it's time to get a new mouse.

Seriously, my mouse is just a cute little mouse where you touch the mouse slightly downward and the entire mouse clicks. There is no finger movement, more of a hand movement.

Ugh, no, I clicked the back button expecting it to take me to the main menu, but it took me to the "this post will be previewed by a moderator" page instead. <_< Sorry about that.

You must have a laptop mouse. You can plug a normal mouse into your laptop, and it works the same.

rare_shots.jpgNot sure how rare HK is, but I learned how to do screen capture!

Ugh, no, I clicked the back button expecting it to take me to the main menu, but it took me to the "this post will be previewed by a moderator" page instead. <_ sorry about that.>

You must have a laptop mouse. You can plug a normal mouse into your laptop, and it works the same.

You are not alone! I have clicked the back button and received the same message and... I am the moderator!

I have a normal mouse. You, a PC person, have an outdated mouse that belongs in the Smithsonian! :lol:

*waves magic wand and sends out Apple's are the greatest spell*

Oh, is that how it works? :lol: I never was a big fan of Apple computers. We had them in middle school, and they crashed all the time. One of my friends signed my yearbook "imacs shall burn!" He had this great plan involving a catapult... :rolleyes:

Oh, is that how it works? :lol: I never was a big fan of Apple computers. We had them in middle school, and they crashed all the time. One of my friends signed my yearbook "imacs shall burn!" He had this great plan involving a catapult... :rolleyes:

There had to be something wrong for them to crash. I have been a devoted Mac person and never had a problem. My laptop at 7 years old is faster, has more memory with three operating systems, than some of the brand new PCs.

That's probably because schools are brain-dead when it comes to computers, so you can't expect them to run very well whatever type they are. Schools probably can't even tell the difference between a macintosh and a windows machine :rolleyes:

That's probably because schools are brain-dead when it comes to computers, so you can't expect them to run very well whatever type they are. Schools probably can't even tell the difference between a macintosh and a windows machine :rolleyes:

Graphics designers, artists, photographers, etc. will only use macs. Of course, it is the ONLY computer used by the hamster population!

Graphics designers, artists, photographers, etc. will only use macs. Of course, it is the ONLY computer used by the hamster population!

Getting one of the Intel Apple Macs? That way you can have a system that actually works rather than crashes, with iPod stylings. If you like the iPod of course. I can't stand it.

Getting one of the Intel Apple Macs? That way you can have a system that actually works rather than crashes, with iPod stylings. If you like the iPod of course. I can't stand it.

If I could fix my logic board, I wouldn't change it for the world! I love my mac laptop!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

HK was on today! I saw him! I still don't know how to get it, visually, though...

Topazia, moosey368, The Hampsterking, Arkcher, The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

I found it!

I could always read the manual. Or better yet... Jesse, where for art thou Jesse?

Command + Shift + 3 takes a full screenshot, and Command + Shift + 4 lets you select a portion of the screen to capture.

On Mac OS 9 or earlier, the pictures appear in your harddrive folder, PICT format.

On Mac OS X, the pictures appear on your desktop, PNG format.

I could always read the manual. Or better yet... Jesse, where for art thou Jesse?

Command + Shift + 3 takes a full screenshot, and Command + Shift + 4 lets you select a portion of the screen to capture.

On Mac OS 9 or earlier, the pictures appear in your harddrive folder, PICT format.

You are soooooooo cool!

*airdrops a case of cherry micicles, frozen chickenshakes and cookies next to Jesse's log*

Thank you!!!!!!!

You are soooooooo cool!

*airdrops a case of cherry micicles, frozen chickenshakes and cookies next to Jesse's log*

Thank you!!!!!!!

Wow, you are spoiling me...but who cares! :D *wolfs down the food*

(I should answer Horatio's questions more often!)

You are soooooooo cool!

Thank you!!!!!!!

Wow, you are spoiling me...but who cares! :D *wolfs down the food*

(I should answer Horatio's questions more often!)

Please do! Then I will be 1/2 as smart as you are! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Horatio's been less shy lately, it seems. ^_^

Good morning Jesse.

Not shy, just that I was trying not to have people think I was on when I wasn't, but Arkcher

told me that everyone knew when I was on anyway because it just said 1 Anonymous and

they all knew it was me. *knows now I can't get away with anything :lol: *

Good morning Jesse.

Not shy, just that I was trying not to have people think I was on when I wasn't, but Arkcher

told me that everyone knew when I was on anyway because it just said 1 Anonymous and

Unless someone else logs on as an anonymous person :ninja:

Good morning Jesse.

:lol: Toto has been known to do that occasionally. :lol:

Good morning Jesse.

:lol: Toto has been known to do that occasionally. :lol:

And I'm doing it right now :D

• 4 weeks later...

kind of a rare occourance, if not so uncommon people:

I have those too. I look for patterns, like three of a kind and counting, multiples, and squares. Oh, and stuff like 010 . :) I am insane. :lol: ;)

post-1041-1147826738_thumb.jpgNot sure how rare HK is, but I learned how to do screen capture!

I did it differently than they do it (my dad showed me how). I just opened up paint shop pro, hit shift and C at the same tme. Then I right clicked, and dragged a box around what I wanted, and clicked again. Yeah.

I don't have Paint Shop Pro, I have a different program and I do not have a right and left click. Only one click button.

I pity you...

I did it differently than they do it (my dad showed me how). I just opened up paint shop pro, hit shift and C at the same tme. Then I right clicked, and dragged a box around what I wanted, and clicked again. Yeah.

I don't have Paint Shop Pro, I have a different program and I do not have a right and left click. Only one click button.

I pity you...

Wait...Horatio's online with me right now. But it's 1:30 am! What's the likelyhood of that.

Yeah...I have my first day back to school tomorrow and I just can't fall asleep. -_-

Wait...Horatio's online with me right now. But it's 1:30 am! What's the likelyhood of that.

Yeah...I have my first day back to school tomorrow and I just can't fall asleep. -_-

Not for me... it is only 22H30 (10H30 PM). I happen to be in Mega Wolf country! :lol:

Not for me... it is only 22H30 (10H30 PM). I happen to be in Mega Wolf country! :lol:

Yeah, while I was being stressed with band and homework. :lol:

Oh, and what brings you on these awesome days to California? :o

I had to drive a hammie friend's car from Brooklyn, New York to Los Angeles, California!!!

Did you see me waving to you from the freeway?

Whoa! That's a LONG drive.

I think I caught a glimpse of a driving hamster. :lol:

Oh, and what brings you on these awesome days to California? :o

I had to drive a hammie friend's car from Brooklyn, New York to Los Angeles, California!!!

Did you see me waving to you from the freeway?

Whoa! That's a LONG drive.

I think I caught a glimpse of a driving hamster. :lol:

You probably did! I was stuck in traffic on the 405! :lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Okay I founds one!

post-6896-1157593113_thumb.png

I chose this because it shows what I'm doing and that doesn't happen very often.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Okay I founds one!

I chose this because it shows what I'm doing and that doesn't happen very often.

It's all screwed up. ._. Or maybe thats just meh computer.

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Okay I founds one!

Okay I founds one!

It's all screwed up. ._. Or maybe thats just meh computer.

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Looks like the guests really like Horatio. :P

Okay I founds one!

thisdonthasppenveryften.PNG

:lol: I can't take the credit this time. They really like Arkcher!!! :lol:

*~*The Grand illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I think that was just the computer. I just looked at it and it works. :D

*~*The Grand illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I think that was just the computer. I just looked at it and it works. :D

Good! That also happens when you double click the button. :D

Jam'n!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The final Cut*~*

In Case anyone is wondering why i was using Internet Exploer, it's because we havn't gotten an Actual browser yet. It got deleted when we got internet back. My mom is probably NOT going to get AOL again, she will probably get something far better. I hope we get one soon, though. :D

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Okay I founds one!

:lol: I can't take the credit this time. They really like Arkcher!!! :lol:

Yeah, well... What can I say, I'm just awsome that way. XD

I remeber once a long time ago I was looking at Today's Top Ten Posters and Horatio wasn't on it. :P I'm ususally ahead of him to by like...ten whole posts. xD

HK and Horatio are...

post-765-1158155076_thumb.jpg

PARTNERS IN CRIME =o

or... moderation.

Wow. That is so amazing. You get a fish award for that one.

w00t.

I vote that this response was cooler than Horatio's. since this one gimmie some kind of award. -might could party-

Yeah, Horatio. I cant remember the last time I saw you on the board here and you werent anonymous. Its just assumed by default that the anonymous one is you.

But when no posts go up, either you're enjoying a break from it all, or its Toto or somebody.

HK and Horatio are...

yeahmanitshk.JPG

PARTNERS IN CRIME =o

or... moderation.

w00t.

I vote that this response was cooler than Horatio's. since this one gimmie some kind of award. -might could party-

Yeah, Horatio. I cant remember the last time I saw you on the board here and you werent anonymous. Its just assumed by default that the anonymous one is you.

But when no posts go up, either you're enjoying a break from it all, or its Toto or somebody.

Perhaps I am stalking. :lol:

HK and Horatio are...

PARTNERS IN CRIME =o

or... moderation.

w00t.

naw. Thats my job. XD

HK and Horatio are...

yeahmanitshk.JPG

PARTNERS IN CRIME =o

or... moderation.

w00t.

naw. Thats my job. XD

Now you have a partner in stalking! LOL

HK and Horatio are...

PARTNERS IN CRIME =o

or... moderation.

w00t.

naw. Thats my job. XD

Yay! Now i dont have to creep people out by myself.

HK and Horatio are...

yeahmanitshk.JPG

PARTNERS IN CRIME =o

or... moderation.

w00t.

naw. Thats my job. XD

Yeah... now we can do it together!

HK and Horatio are...

PARTNERS IN CRIME =o

or... moderation.

w00t.

naw. Thats my job. XD

Yeah... now we can do it together!

Hoo-hoo-hoo-ray. ... yeah. im.... im gonna go... place.