Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Rare apperances folder

The Grim Hamster lord

The Idea of this is to capture on screeen using the screenshot function as a camera. If you see one, screen shot it and post the piccie here! There's even a points basis, so at the end of the month the ones with the highest score get an award! One of the few that I hand out! So keep a sharp eye out. WARNING: If you are unsure about whether they have rare status or not, just screen shot it and post it here where much deliberation will decide on your score or even if you get one!

I have caught on a screenshot two rare ones:

Tayino (it says Taynio)

Emily E

Score for getting Tayino: 150,000

Score for getting Emily E: 125,000

Sub-Total: 275,000

Bonuses:

2 at once: x2

Overall score: 550,000

RARE_.bmp

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Idea of this is to capture on screeen using the screenshot function as a camera. If you see one, screen shot it and post the piccie here! There's even a points basis, so at the end of the month the ones with the highest score get an award! One of the few that I hand out! So keep a sharp eye out. WARNING: If you are unsure about whether they have rare status or not, just screen shot it and post it here where much deliberation will decide on your score or even if you get one!

Tayino (it says Taynio)

Emily E

Bonuses:

Excellent!!!

Tayino (it says Taynio)

Emily E

Bonuses:

*Just to figure out how to screenshot.*

Tayino (it says Taynio)

Emily E

Bonuses:

Taynio is Taynio's name. ::laughs::

Look at this one...

hellotomwho.bmp

Hello, Tom!

BTW, Congrats to TGHL for finally getting the attachment stuff working. -nods-

Well done, two people who I've never even heard of before!

So...

Score for Tom: 150,000

Score for Hello: 150,000

Sub Total: 300,000

Bonuses:

Two at once: x2

Never heard of before: +3000

Total: 603,000

Well done, two people who I've never even heard of before!

So...

Score for Tom: 150,000

Score for Hello: 150,000

Sub Total: 300,000

Bonuses:

Two at once: x2

Never heard of before: +3000

Total: 603,000

The only topics they posted in, said they had registred only to post once or twice. And they did. I dont think they'll be seen again.

*joins in with Katdacatis#1 on not knowing*

I dunno if it'll work on your Mac,horatio, But you may or may not have the same keyboard as the low-life windows-users do.

Above the Arrow Keys, there are six buttons (Insert, Home, PageUp, Delete, End, PageDown) Above that should be three more.

Printscreen/Prtscn

SystemRequest/SysRq

(Then Scroll Lock and Pause/break)

Press that Print Screen thing button. Whatever is on your computer monitor at that time will be in your clipboard as an image.

This works for games, emulators (Handy for ripping. ;D) screenshots, happenings, stuffs like that. Thats how you do it.

I dunno if it'll work on your Mac,horatio, But you may or may not have the same keyboard as the low-life windows-users do.

Above the Arrow Keys, there are six buttons (Insert, Home, PageUp, Delete, End, PageDown) Above that should be three more.

Printscreen/Prtscn

SystemRequest/SysRq

Press that Print Screen thing button. Whatever is on your computer monitor at that time will be in your clipboard as an image.

This works for games, emulators (Handy for ripping. ;D) screenshots, happenings, stuffs like that. Thats how you do it.

I'm on a laptop and will look around. I have a "Save Page As" option. I will have to try this out.

Thank you so very much!!!

I'm on a laptop and will look around.  I have a "Save Page As" option.  I will have to try this out.

Thank you so very much!!!

I'm thinking that will only copy the URL of a website you're going to. Or make a .htm (similar to .txt or .doc. its just text) copy of the page.

ok,

how's that?

Well some aren't rare, but I'll give you points for yourself and MW if thats alright, oh and that softballsweety person.

Score for MW: 50,000

Score for yourself: 75,000

Softballsweety: 150,000

Subtotal: 275,000

Bonuses:

3 rares: x3

9 people on: +9000

Total: 834,000

Printscreen/Prtscn

SystemRequest/SysRq

Hurrah!

I still dont get it, I hit the button, then what.

The image is in your clipboard, Its the same as right-clicking an image and clickin' Copy. So go to MS Pain(t) and paste it there, And thats all you need to do.

Rediculously simple.

Paste it somewhere.

I try, I shall hit the button now. Voila.. and this is what pastes.

Cellar Door Society. --The name of a project for english.

You need to paste it immediatly after you print screen.

Did It work, I dont get it.

Try pasting it into Paint or equivelent program.

Paste it somewhere.

I don't have paint, What else could I use?

Paste it somewhere.

You're more than likely to have pain(t) but if you're unable to find it or whatever. dont. have it. Then any other art program will work. like. PSP. Photoshop. CorelDraw. Adobe. Stuff like that.

Paste it somewhere.

You're more than likely to have pain(t) but if you're unable to find it or whatever. dont. have it. Then any other art program will work. like. PSP. Photoshop. CorelDraw. Adobe. Stuff like that.

Moneylover, remind me... what kind of computer do you have?

Paste it somewhere.

I'm not ML. o_o

Paste it somewhere.

I'm not ML. o_o

Horatio was trying to help ML with...that stuff.

Paste it somewhere.

It's custom made. And I had it, but someone.*Me* Hit the wrong button and delted paint no someother program I intended to.

Paste it somewhere.

It's custom made. And I had it, but someone.*Me* Hit the wrong button and delted paint no someother program I intended to.

Actually, the paint program is probably still inside your computer. Unless you uninstalled the program, it is still there. Finding it will be the problem.

You should have gotten the Mac Mini!!! You would have been in love with it. On the 29th of April, the new Mac operating system came out. I was first in line and picked up Tiger!!! :D

Paste it somewhere.

Actually, the paint program is probably still inside your computer. Unless you uninstalled the program, it is still there. Finding it will be the problem.

You should have gotten the Mac Mini!!! You would have been in love with it. On the 29th of April, the new Mac operating system came out. I was first in line and picked up Tiger!!! :D

So THAT's your mac's name...

Nope! Tiger is the name of the new, super outstanding Mac Operating System!

Awww man. :( What is it then??

TOOO MAAAAANY QUOTES! *rrestarts computer* thats better! *goes back to hampsterdance page* TOOO MAAAAANY QUOTES! ahh o well. ive got a few...

...... wait a minute how do u attach a file picture thing?

Note to Horatio:

That Mac OS system is incorrectly named. It should be either:

Mac OS Snail (huge improvements in speed make it as fast as a snail with a cement block on its head!)

Mac OS decrepit, near dead tiger about to be shot by a game hunter so its head can be stuck on a plaque with a little caption.

:lol::lol::lol:

All that coming from a Dell owner!

=D HAwt time. Lookit this. And gimmie a dollar.

post-765-1115234489_thumb.jpg

(No, I didn't edit HHam into the picture or anything. Of course not. <.< >.> -runs- )

I found teh Laura! =D

Note to Horatio:

Mac OS Snail (huge improvements in speed make it as fast as a snail with a cement block on its head!)

Mac OS decrepit, near dead tiger about to be shot by a game hunter so its head can be stuck on a plaque with a little caption.

I don't have a Dell.... Dells are what my school use and I hate them because even the PC's have laptop D drives because they are so bad.

I have a nice, shiny Packard Bell that actually works and does not:

Go slow

Crash

Explode

Fail to Work

unlike Macs. You can tell I have had some bad experiences of Macs

He just said. The new operating system.

=D HAwt time. Lookit this. And gimmie a dollar.

itHHamandlaura.jpg

(No, I didn't edit HHam into the picture or anything. Of course not. <.>.> -runs- )

I found teh Laura! =D

For seeing LovelyLaura and HoggyHam, you deserve two dollars!!! :D

No, the question wants me to divulge the name of my Mac.

*guards secret information with the highest security*

No, the question wants me to divulge the name of my Mac.

*guards secret information with the highest security*

*sulks*

• 1 month later...
Note to Horatio:

I don't have a Dell.... Dells are what my school use and I hate them because even the PC's have laptop D drives because they are so bad.

Go slow

Crash

Explode

Fail to Work

Sounds more like a user error to me.

Note to Horatio:

Go slow

Crash

Explode

Fail to Work

Sounds more like a user error to me.

If you consider this is across an entire 100 or so Dell Computers in our school, then it fails to be a user error anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
Note to Horatio:

Go slow

Crash

Explode

Fail to Work

personally, i like hewlette packard

I didnt feel like screenshotting it but I found Cheesemastah!

2 guests, 3 members 0 anonymous members

Mushroom_king, Arkcher, Cheesemaster

im not exactly a rare appearance anymore! :lol:

Well it was earlier. ._.

true

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you want a rare appearance, pay attention for the possible hauntings of ZombieCat. Don't get your hopes up, though. With her, I killed my former self, so I'm better now.

*face contorts as Zap tries to take over*

I will return someday... Keep watch! My kitty minions will attack before dawn the day of the apocalypse!

*face contorts as I return to normal*

Sorry, what was that?

:)B)

• 1 month later...
the alt code for the infinity symbol.  duh.

Are you making fun of me being a blonde hamster?

:blink::huh::o:huh::blink:

Doesn't everyone make fun of blonde hamsters?

Example;

An albanian hamster, a black bear hamster and a blonde hamster all go to a fancy dress ball with a theme of a ship. The albanian hamster comes as a Captain, the black bear hammies comes as his First mate and the blonde hamster came as a tree. The albanian hammie asked the blonde hammie what he/she was, the blonde hammie replied "The ship's log"

End of bad joke.

Doesn't everyone make fun of blonde hamsters?

Example;

An albanian hamster, a black bear hamster and a blonde hamster all go to a fancy dress ball with a theme of a ship. The albanian hamster comes as a Captain, the black bear hammies comes as his First mate and the blonde hamster came as a tree. The albanian hammie asked the blonde hammie what he/she was, the blonde hammie replied "The ship's log"

End of bad joke.

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

You have just earned The Platinum Moon Surrounded by Two Gold Stars Award!!!

*wonders... are albanian hamsters redheads* :blink:

...Yes. :lol:

That is a pretty gutsy move by a rodent food source!

Well, I am safe here in front of my computer. *hears suffling behind me* oh poo...

...Yes. :lol:

That is a pretty gutsy move by a rodent food source!

Well, I am safe here in front of my computer. *hears suffling behind me* oh poo...

*sends out an internet emergency bulletin to all rodentia in special hamster code....*

What you did not realize is that we in the rodent community have the latest in technology!

Would anyone care to tell me the ALt code?

Yes, I would care to.

Does that answer your question?

Please stop encouraging Horatio.

:blink::o Why?????? :o:blink:

I'll rephrase that, please stop encouraging Horatio to not answer my questions properly!

*hands Horatio a Answer Annyoance award for his efforts*

Yes, I would care to.

I'll rephrase that, please stop encouraging Horatio to not answer my questions properly!

Thank you for the award! I will have you note, I am answering your questions properly. You are just not asking the proper questions!

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

Yes, I would care to.

Thank you for the award! I will have you note, I am answering your questions properly. You are just not asking the proper questions!

Someone please tell me what the Alt code for the infinity sign is, please. Try getting out of that one without moderating it to change what it says!

Yes, I would care to.

Someone please tell me what the Alt code for the infinity sign is, please. Try getting out of that one without moderating it to change what it says!

Is very quiet, knowing "someone" will reply to TGHL.

Yes, I would care to.

I saw it on a website earlier today, they said it was only viewable in Symbol font and it was Alt+0165. It didnt work when I tried it...

Yes, I would care to.

You have just earned The Double Gold Star!

I totally missed that one. You outdid me!!! Outstanding!!!!!!!

Yay!

TGHL, this is just too fun. :lol:

Oh. And Mr. Someone isn't here at the moment. :lol:

Yes, I would care to.

The alt code for the infinity sign is a code you put into the computer so that it will make a symbol where you are typing that isn't on the keyboard. :P

Yes, I would care to.

Someone is not a name, Horatio, someone is a term used to refer to a person as yet unknown or a mysterious stranger!

Yes, I would care to.

The alt code for the infinity sign is a code you put into the computer so that it will make a symbol where you are typing that isn't on the keyboard. :P

DOn't make me get the cheesewire out....

Yes, I would care to.

Someone is not a name, Horatio, someone is a term used to refer to a person as yet unknown or a mysterious stranger!

Phew! So you are waiting for a person as yet unknown or a mysterious stranger to let you know what the alt code it.

Yes, I would care to.

Phew! So you are waiting for a person as yet unknown or a mysterious stranger to let you know what the alt code it.

And of course a person as yet unknown means that it could be someone I know on this board that is going to tell me.

Yes, I would care to.

And of course a person as yet unknown means that it could be someone I know on this board that is going to tell me.

Excellent!

Yes, I would care to.

That symbol being the infinity symbol.

Yes, I would care to.

I'm getting the cheesewire out....

Yes, I would care to.

WOW cheese!! how fabulous!! :)

Yes, I would care to.

WOW cheese!! how fabulous!! :)

It isn't so fabulous when I have some cheesewire and you are made out of cheese....

Incidentally LLaura, would you like to submit a screenshot of yourself into this topic, I can guarentee that you will be awarded 100,000 points for it.

Yes, I would care to.

:rolleyes::lol:

The alt code for the infinity sign is a code you put into the computer so that it will make a symbol where you are typing that isn't on the keyboard.

WOW cheese!! how fabulous!!

It isn't so fabulous when I have some cheesewire and you are made out of cheese....

Incidentally LLaura, would you like to submit a screenshot of yourself into this topic, I can guarentee that you will be awarded 100,000 points for it.

Post it!!! Lovely Laura will love a screenshot of herself. Did you get Krisluvsdogs? She made a guest appearance today. :lol:

Yes, I would care to.

The alt code for the infinity sign is a code you put into the computer so that it will make a symbol where you are typing that isn't on the keyboard.

Post it!!! Lovely Laura will love a screenshot of herself. Did you get Krisluvsdogs? She made a guest appearance today. :lol:

Alas, you forget I am 5 hours ahead of you and I am rarely on at the same time as Kat and Kris in Kansas.

Yes, I would care to.

Alas, you forget I am 5 hours ahead of you and I am rarely on at the same time as Kat and Kris in Kansas.

Quite true.

Hmm... This topic is dead. I shall go make some derogatory comments about Bush and Kerry in the US government topic now, followed by an outsider's perspective on Hillary Bush for President and after that I'm off to record a song about JFK (no, not the good president in the '60s, the bad one who ran for President in the '04 election) about his career, starting in Vietnam. It will not be a nice song.

TGHL! TGHL!

I got teh sheena. o_o

Indeed you did B) ..............................

.......................................And you've also won yourself a LAFTA for what you've put under your poster icon:

That Sheena person came back. and. it was cool.

:lol: :awrk: :lol:

*supertacklehugs* Sheena's still alive!!!!! ^_^ As for shots of rare appearances, I'm too lazy to do that, but I'll copy and paste from the home page: 7 guests, 4 members 0 anonymous members

Google.com, Vixen., Mega Wolf, Jesusfreak, Jesse

Jesse and I aren't on too often anymore. :blink:

Jesse and I aren't on too often anymore.  :blink:

Any guesses as to why? :rolleyes: Here's a hint: It starts with "s". But I've had lots of time this weekend. I should have posted here more. :( But I've been getting lots of progress done with my Tomb Raider level series.

Btw I just talked with Lifeseagle today, she plans to stop by here (it was 11:30 pm in England so she didn't have much time left today :P )

Any guesses as to why? :rolleyes: Here's a hint: It starts with "s". But I've had lots of time this weekend. I should have posted here more. :( But I've been getting lots of progress done with my Tomb Raider level series.

Btw I just talked with Lifeseagle today, she plans to stop by here (it was 11:30 pm in England so she didn't have much time left today :P )

It's okay. I've been busy too. :blink: (yes, that's an understatement) But we had a 3 day weekend, and I'm sick so I've spent most of my time online. :rolleyes:

hmmmm... s, s, s... maybe... sugar? :lol:

It's okay. I've been busy too. :blink: (yes, that's an understatement) But we had a 3 day weekend, and I'm sick so I've spent most of my time online. :rolleyes:

How unfortunate for you, but wonderfully fortunate for us!

lol fortunate for me too, I guess. I haven't been on in months! :blink:

lol fortunate for me too, I guess. I haven't been on in months! :blink:

I remember when I left, but I came back in a month or 2. How could I stay away? :lol:

• 1 month later...