Hampsterdance Discussion Board

My cousin is coocoo for hampsters

My cousin Roxy is coo coo for hampsters on Halloween her Hamster died vand her whole family didnt go to the halloween party... Well i guess i would have done the same and im glad that me and my cousin share the love wit hamsters...Ill miss Princess/Daisy :blink: they never found and auctual name for the poor thing i dont think well if ur Roxy Triple R or Sunny its Natalie ur cuz i hope Xandra is felling ok .......... to all u dont get red wood chips for ur hamsters i think that did it to lil o Princess Daisy :unsure: See ya :(

My cousin Roxy is coo coo for hampsters on Halloween her Hamster died vand her whole family didnt go to the halloween party... Well i guess i would have done the same and im glad that me and my cousin share the love wit hamsters...Ill miss Princess/Daisy :blink: they never found and auctual name for the poor thing i dont think well if ur Roxy Triple R or Sunny its Natalie ur cuz i hope Xandra is felling ok .......... to all u dont get red wood chips for ur hamsters i think that did it to lil o Princess Daisy :unsure:  See ya :(

I am soooo sorry to hear Roxy's hammie died. Cedar (red wood chips) are the worst thing you could ever do for any pet. It breaks my heart to hear this. She would have been much better off tearing the daily newspaper into shreds for her hammie. I hope that she gets another one. Please tell her to come here and I will try and give her some pointers. NO cedar, or scented pine, NO tissue, kleenex, toilet paper or paper towels. NO Carefresh Ultra (the white one) as there are chemicals in the processing to make it white.

YES to aspen, grey Carefresh or newspaper ripped up in strips or through a paper shredder.

Please look in the pinned topic Poem for Passed Away Pets at the very first post. It is really beautiful.