1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like just the two of us!  I have a Pelligrino for you and I put it in the freezer for just a bit so that you have some slushy ice.

*heads out to the jacuzzi with The Head Cheese*

you know, if you mix 2 parts juice to 1 part fizzy water it tastes pretty good. apple juice, grape juice, and any juice that is too strong by itself. it doesn't go well with orange juice.

Ive had enough of this weather. Horatio, make room..Im coming down.

Phew! I just got back from running to the FedEx office. The house key will be delivered to your door tomorrow morning. Just let me know when you want the jet sent to pick you up. You will have your choice of rooms since you were the first to say you are coming down !!!!

Phew!  I just got back from running to the FedEx office.  The house key will be delivered to your door tomorrow morning.  Just let me know when you want the jet sent to pick you up.  You will have your choice of rooms since you were the first to say you are coming down !!!!

wait, what about me? i'm already down there/here!

wait, what about me?  i'm already down there/here!

Oh, I am sorry. I thought you were just jetting down for a jacuzzi and then jetting back home! :lol:

*gives Cheesie his choice of the remaining two rooms*

Would you like the river view or the pool view?

i want the other river view! *and a lot of fizzy juice! :P*

Your name is on the northeast river view. You have a better view of the shuttle launches as they are quite north of the house. As for fizzy juice... you will need to make your own juice. Pick all the oranges and grapefruit you want and juice away!

*wonders how banana juice would taste*

Man I need to come back here more often.... :D

HAMSTERFIREBALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This must be my lucky day. Both you and Hamster Luver return on the same day! And yes, you do need to come back here more often. Would you like your own room in my house here in Florida? I only have two pool views remaining. You need to speak up fast. :D

Your name is on the northeast river view.  You have a better view of the shuttle launches as they are quite north of the house.  As for fizzy juice... you will need to make your own juice.  Pick all the oranges and grapefruit you want and juice away!

Oh yes, watching pointless and unsuccessful Mars Explorer launches must be soo much fun.

Your name is on the northeast river view.  You have a better view of the shuttle launches as they are quite north of the house.  As for fizzy juice... you will need to make your own juice.  Pick all the oranges and grapefruit you want and juice away!

*makes top banana juice*

Horatio, Does Patricia really have her home with veiws of the space station and river and all that Jazz..

Awesome!! All I have is a view of, well, a pond that seperates us from the local country club. Or house really has no views..Good views I mean

Looking out over a pond and the grounds of a country club should be really beautiful. I have a street between my cage and the river.

getting info that aids us in or development towards a way to terraform mars.

Really and what information would that be? Have we not already got the atmospheric content of Mars analysed? Is it not the same with the chemical make up of the ground? Do we not already have a map of Mars? Do we not know what the Ice on the caps of Mars contain? What is there left to learn?

Really and what information would that be? Have we not already got the atmospheric content of Mars analysed? Is it not the same with the chemical make up of the ground? Do we not already have a map of Mars? Do we not know what the Ice on the caps of Mars contain? What is there left to learn?

if there is any biomatter at all existin on the surface.

now your a tea drinker?  i like tea, in fact i'll go make myself an earl grey with milk and honey.

I love tea. The only problem is that I am lazy. I can brew a pot of coffee where each cup of tea must be individually brewed. What I really like is Sun Tea. This is where you take a large glass jug of water, place a bunch of tea bags inside and let it sit in the sun until it is the appropriate color. Then you place the jug in your refrigerator for ice tea. For some reason, Sun Tea always tastes better. :D

Hey Katdacatis#1... I was just reading your sig. It says "I am a rouge"

Does this mean that you are the reddish pink stuff women put on their cheeks and lips, as in make-up or a member of the Liberal Party in Quebec? Or did you really mean you are a rogue, that innocently mischievous person?

Now that deserves you giving yourself a Typo Award!

:lol::lol::lol:

*wonders just how long I looked at that and missed it*

Eughhhhhhhh. Canned tea, nasty evil stuff. How is it canned anyway? What is the matter with tea bags!?!?!?!??!??!

I dunno. Thai iced tea doesn't use tea bags eaither way... does it?

And I also like canned normal iced tea! Wee!

I love tea.  The only problem is that I am lazy.  I can brew a pot of coffee where each cup of tea must be individually brewed.  What I really like is Sun Tea.  This is where you take a large glass jug of water, place a bunch of tea bags inside and let it sit in the sun until it is the appropriate color.  Then you place the jug in your refrigerator for ice tea.  For some reason, Sun Tea always tastes better. :D

i will have to try that!

I dunno. Thai iced tea doesn't use tea bags eaither way... does it?

And I also like canned normal iced tea! Wee!

I can't stand iced tea either, unless of course its the way that we do it over here, with the tea made and left to cool for those hot summer afternoons, perhaps with a twist of lemon and ice to go with it.

Thx for the e-card horatio I can't beleive I forgot about this place you made me wanna come back thank you horatio your the best.

Hamsterfireball, how are you? Hope you stop in and visit more often! How is Alaska? How is your arm? Hope to see more of you. :D

I'm alright its snowing and valintines day didn't work out for me my gf dumped me

sadly it stinks!!!!

Oh, I am sorry. :( She obviously does not know what a great guy you are. We do!!! Glad to see you stopped back in. :D Good thing you are not in Barrow! In Cordova is rains most of the year and never gets hardly any snow. How's your arm doing? Stop back in more often.

Hey Katdacatis#1...  I was just reading your sig.  It says "I am a rouge"

Does this mean that you are the reddish pink stuff women put on their cheeks and lips, as in make-up or a member of the Liberal Party in Quebec?  Or did you really mean you are a rogue, that innocently mischievous person?

Now that deserves you giving yourself a Typo Award!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*wonders just how long I looked at that and missed it*

Actually, I did it like that on purpose! My friend and I were IMing each other, and he was talking about his character in a game and spelled it like the make up instead of the class!

*decides to hack some computers* *hacks into Horatio's computer and sees mysterious recordings from Spycams* *carefully removes spycams and instead places them in Maggie Thatcher's room* *In Brighton*

*is watching Horatio with her own spycameras* What? >.>;;;

hammylover334

Feb 24 2005, 10:06 PM

"Hi, I wanted to show Horiato how much ppl like him, even tho his head is getting bigger for his hammy body, I will give someone who writes the best poem about Horiato a Prohamster writer award~!

here is mine even tho i am the 1 doing the contest

Horiato is nice,

Cool and smart,

Horiato is a work of art.

He is so caring,

He is so sweet,

Horiato has 4 feet!

A nice blond hamster is he,

When Horiato gets an award he yells,

WHEE!"

Skwerlhugger Will

super squirrel dancer

Feb 13 2005, 07:23 PM

"Golden hamster fur

clean hamster teeth

sunflower seed filled cheeks

with typing skills to show for

a livly happy friend

loads of fun and laughs

with horatio around

the fun will never end

a hamster with soar paws

from typin typin typin

always carrying a dictionary

to fix my spellin flaws

how does he do it

typin night and day

for squirrels, wolfs, and even cheese

his fingers must be fit"

top_banana

Feb 27 2005, 04:49 PM

"Horatio is smart,

funny and cool

he can be sensible

but also play the fool

Horatio is the greatest

hammie you will meet

as he is

ever so sweet

he has paws that can type

hair like the sun

gets high on sugar

and is bundles of fun

he comes on to moderate

and be so funny

he does his job

for absoloutly no money"

katdacatis#1

"I am a rouge!"

Jan 24 2005, 01:36 AM

"I've been making a lot of haiks lately...and counting people's sylabols to see if they make a haiku...so here ya go. It's in the 5-7-5 style.

Horatio Haiku

~~~~~~~~~

Deh Horatio

A friend to everybody

We lurve him muchly

I told you I was bored. I made it up during dinner..."

Mastermind

Pop Princess

Feb 10 2005, 11:55 PM

"Here's to you, Horatio!

a poem by Mastermind

dear, sweet horatio

when i first came to hd

you welcomed me in

and helped others know me.

you never ask for recompense

you just want to give aid

like our own moral booster

who doesnt want to be paid

so many like me

wonder how you do it

but right from the start

we knew you could do it

a cute little hampster

who never asked for something back

like doing good deeds

was a natural knack

so funny, so caring

so generous and kind

a 3 year old hampster

with a brilliant mind

then one day, it happened.

you left from hd

no one could stop you

not patricia, or me

it was your time to leave

and you did it with grace

though you knew we would miss

your sweet little face

you brought kindness, and happiness

we miss you so much

you are so far away

but we still feel your kind touch

so here's to you, horatio!

our best friend, its true

and so that is why we wish

to raise our glasses to you!"

Mega Wolf

Carefree Wolf

Today, 12:06 AM

"Haiku(look, I'm lazy, got it?)

Cool Horatio

Da moderating hamster

Not cool as Sheena!

(I just HAD to add that last part, didn't I? )"

Can you add mine to this honouring Horatio collection. Soon to be on MTV and the album is coming out in Virgin Megastores internationally.

hammylover334

Feb 24 2005, 10:06 PM

"Hi, I wanted to show Horiato how much ppl like him, even tho his head is getting bigger for his hammy body, I will give someone who writes the best poem about Horiato a Prohamster writer award~!

here is mine even tho i am the 1 doing the contest

Horiato is nice,

Cool and smart,

Horiato is a work of art.

He is so caring,

He is so sweet,

Horiato has 4 feet!

A nice blond hamster is he,

When Horiato gets an award he yells,

WHEE!"

You like it I see......

Thanks!

*hits the computer insted of using my elbow to nudge horiato to put it in his signature *

::rolleyes::

You like it I see......

Thanks!

*hits the computer insted of using my elbow to nudge horiato to put it in his signature *

::rolleyes::

I do like it!!! Did you pick up your award?

*puts sticky note on screen to put hammylover334's poem in sig after all the posts are modded*

Nope. Its sounds as if the least you could do is post it to make up for the fact I had to cart them off in a straight jacket and before that had rice thrown at me by the Laws. I'm still finding grains. *ruffles feathers* *more rice falls out*

*thinks about this*

Hhmmm rice, great for the teeth! :lol:

That may be the case, but it still leaves me with no reason why you cannot post the song.

Actually, the problem is that I am in Florida and the song is in Memphis, Tennessee. So, when I get up there, I will post the song. Not for about one month or so. Sorry.

Whats a penguin doing at the North Pole anyway? Penguins have never seen a polar bear in their lives, except in South African zoos.

I dunno. It's still funny.

*tackles Grim and forces him to call off Alex!*

Ok, Ok. So long as I don't get attacked by the claymore. *calls Alex and asks him to return all Kat's stuff* *Kat glares* *with interest*

Yay! Mah stuff! Now I just have to tell Alex that you said for him to give it back! o_o;;;

This is a sentimental random post.

Sitting up in bed last night, I thought of all the people here at HampsterDance and it occurred to me that if I escaped from my cage and got run over by a speeding dumpster, then no one would know how much I appreciate them. I would be a squashed hamster beneath a dumpster wheel. So, for all of you who hate mushy sentimental posts.... STOP reading now! But for everyone else, keep reading please.

It is the middle of the night, the cage is quiet, there is nothing to interrupt the peace except for random thoughts trampling my brain. I started thinking of you all and I thought it was time for me to say "Thank you to everyone here at HampsterDance." I really appreciate all the friendships that have developed. It is amazing how I can feel just how special each and every person is to me even though I am looking at a computer screen and have never met you face to face. I would have never thought this possible. Every day, I look forward to modding. I miss someone if I do not see their posts in the queue. When life is getting someone down, if things are going great, it shows. Your words reflect your inner soul. My heart feels the pain or joy along with you. When I see the stories, poems, art, songs created by everyone, I love each and every pic, word, letter, thought and note. When you hurt, I want to give you a hug and let you know that you are not alone. When things are overwhelming and you are troubled, I sincerely hope that you know someone cares. I may not be able to do anything, but I am a great listener. I give you my word that I will be here for you should the need arise. And to the pesky Phoenix... you challenge me to think. This always makes me smile.

Well anyway, I just wanted everyone to know what I was thinking.

Lots of love in friendship...

Horatio :D

Sitting up in bed last night, I thought of all the people here at HampsterDance and it occurred to me that if I escaped from my cage and got run over by a speeding dumpster, then no one would know how much I appreciate them.  I would be a squashed hamster beneath a dumpster wheel.  So, for all of you who hate mushy sentimental posts.... STOP reading now!  But for everyone else, keep reading please.

It is the middle of the night, the cage is quiet, there is nothing to interrupt the peace except for random thoughts trampling my brain.  I started thinking of you all and I thought it was time for me to say "Thank you to everyone here at HampsterDance."  I really appreciate all the friendships that have developed.  It is amazing how I can feel just how special each and every person is to me even though I am looking at a computer screen and have never met you face to face.  I would have never thought this possible.  Every day, I look forward to modding.  I miss someone if I do not see their posts in the queue.  When life is getting someone down, if things are going great, it shows.  Your words reflect your inner soul.  My heart feels the pain or joy along with you.  When I see the stories, poems, art, songs created by everyone, I love each and every pic, word, letter, thought and note.  When you hurt, I want to give you a hug and let you know that you are not alone.  When things are overwhelming and you are troubled, I sincerely hope that you know someone cares.  I may not be able to do anything, but I am a great listener.  I give you my word that I will be here for you should the need arise.  And to the pesky Phoenix... you challenge me to think.  This always makes me smile.

Horatio  :D

Pesky? SInce when Am I pesky? And why has HB got so slow recently? NO ONE IS POSTING!

Pesky? SInce when Am I pesky? And why has HB got so slow recently? NO ONE IS POSTING!

Pesky, because you are smarter, faster and think on your talons better than me. It is pesky in a good way, except when you keep trying to steal sanities. :lol:

This is spring break for some and the preparation of holidays for others. Jesusfreak, LifesEagle (guest appearance) and now Otter have returned. What a happy day it is.

Pesky, because you are smarter, faster and think on your talons better than me.  It is pesky in a good way, except when you keep trying to steal sanities.  :lol:

This is spring break for some and the preparation of holidays for others.  Jesusfreak, LifesEagle (guest appearance) and now Otter have returned.  What a happy day it is.

Well of course I think better on my talons than you, because I have talons. Remember you're a hamster? You think on your Paws.

[Literacy device=metaphor]*lowers fishing rod into the sanity pool and sees what fishes take the bait[/Literacy device]

You think I haven't noticed it is Easter Horatio? I have broken up already and I have been so for the past few hours, eating stuff I made out of Jamie Oliver's cookbook. Hmmmm..... Mars Bar Mousses.......

I know about the return of the first two, but where's Otter? And can't Sheena make an appearance? (when me and MW are on preferably)

Well of course I think better on my talons than you, because I have talons. Remember you're a hamster? You think on your Paws.

[Literacy device=metaphor]*lowers fishing rod into the sanity pool and sees what fishes take the bait[/Literacy device]

You think I haven't noticed it is Easter Horatio? I have broken up already and I have been so for the past few hours, eating stuff I made out of Jamie Oliver's cookbook. Hmmmm..... Mars Bar Mousses.......

I know about the return of the first two, but where's Otter?

Duh... that was just an expression. Of course I know I do not have talons.

No sanities are interested in taking the bait. :lol::lol::lol:

I sure hope you are saving me some of those homemade delicacies! Are they hammie approved? Wonders if that recipe could be revised to Mars Bars Micicles???? :o

Duh... that was just an expression. Of course I know I do not have talons.

No sanities are interested in taking the bait. :lol::lol::lol:

I sure hope you are saving me some of those homemade delicacies! Are they hammie approved? Wonders if that recipe could be revised to Mars Bars Micicles???? :o

Of course you know you do Horatio. Of course you do.

*fin of the great white Horatio sanity shark appears*

Of course I am, although the one I have is starting to go Green.... Just wait can chocolate even go green? And I'm sure that Mars bar micicles will soon be available through MW's micicle supplies soon.

*the great white Horatio sanity shark loves the tasty morsel of Phoenix with biscuits and tea*

*tries pulling the sanity out once it has fallen for the Dud-Phoenix bait* *Almost gets pulled in* *whistles for the MW sanities (that have so far accumulated in the bank so much that I have had to open so many new branches that I even have one in Arkcher's dremas) and clones to come and help* *MW sanities and clones burst out and form a hige chain pulling on the fishing rod as one mob*

*tries pulling the sanity out once it has fallen for the Dud-Phoenix bait* *Almost gets pulled in* *whistles for the MW sanities (that have so far accumulated in the bank so much that I have had to open so many new branches that I even have one in Arkcher's dremas) and clones to come and help* *MW sanities and clones burst out and form a hige chain pulling on the fishing rod as one mob*

Ah yes, my stampede of sanities! And I quite agree with you on the fact that we want her to come back when she's ready.

Sitting up in bed last night, I thought of all the people here at HampsterDance and it occurred to me that if I escaped from my cage and got run over by a speeding dumpster, then no one would know how much I appreciate them.  I would be a squashed hamster beneath a dumpster wheel.  So, for all of you who hate mushy sentimental posts.... STOP reading now!  But for everyone else, keep reading please.

It is the middle of the night, the cage is quiet, there is nothing to interrupt the peace except for random thoughts trampling my brain.  I started thinking of you all and I thought it was time for me to say "Thank you to everyone here at HampsterDance."  I really appreciate all the friendships that have developed.  It is amazing how I can feel just how special each and every person is to me even though I am looking at a computer screen and have never met you face to face.  I would have never thought this possible.  Every day, I look forward to modding.  I miss someone if I do not see their posts in the queue.  When life is getting someone down, if things are going great, it shows.  Your words reflect your inner soul.  My heart feels the pain or joy along with you.  When I see the stories, poems, art, songs created by everyone, I love each and every pic, word, letter, thought and note.  When you hurt, I want to give you a hug and let you know that you are not alone.  When things are overwhelming and you are troubled, I sincerely hope that you know someone cares.  I may not be able to do anything, but I am a great listener.  I give you my word that I will be here for you should the need arise.  And to the pesky Phoenix... you challenge me to think.  This always makes me smile.

Horatio  :D

*thought more people would have commented*

*looks at total number of posts and decides to celebrate with coffee and two Mallomars*