Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

you guys left for a while. and, yes, i have read your opinions. im kinda going with top_banana, but im too shy to actually follow through. *blushes* :P

just say to him, "hi. i think youre kinda cute. will you go out with me??"

but dont get your friends to ask him out cos guys are twice as llikely to say yes if you do it yourself

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolfie, did you read Mr. Moosey368's post in the topic Death Note?  If not, please do.  I will post for a little bit more and then I heading to bed.  If I do not reach the magic number tonight, there is always tomorrow. :D

Yes, I did earlier but I forgot what it said already. :lol:

Well I wasn't....  :( Our cable connection has been down for hours and I am so sad.  Both the TV cable and the computer.  Boo hoo.... :( Sorry I missed you.  I will try tomorrow.

oh well. i will be on after my father has phoned. but i can not stay on as long cos of school. iwas on till about eleven at night on friday.

i copied it for ya!

a smart little hamster

who can type and mod

gets on with everyone

like 2 peas in a pod

he is chatty and cool

and very smart

but a big softie

at heart

a hamster he is

and he's blonde

the type of person (or hamster)

who saves flys from a pond

he is only

roughly 3

and he is a nice

friend to me!

hi horatio or should i not say your name! who are you hiding from now? ooooooo.......is this hide and seek!

Can't post tonight, only mod, because I am suppose to be studying. So, I am hiding from myself an the temptations of this board and all the fantastic people posting here. :lol: See you tomorrow. :D

• 2 weeks later...
O.K.  bye.

Tonight is a great jacuzzi night! There are no clouds, a full moon, is chilly enough outside so that the steam rising from the water makes designs against the sky and the racoons are playing in the backyard. :D Who's coming? I have lots of giant towels!

On my desk, I am working on two Macs simultaneously.  I go back and forth.  When I take too long on one the desktop the HampsterDance Screen Saver appears.... reminding me that I have spent tooooooooo much time on HampsterDance.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You need to run two, because one is slow you'd die waiting for a page to load.

Tonight is a great jacuzzi night!  There are no clouds, a full moon, is chilly enough outside so that the steam rising from the water makes designs against the sky and the racoons are playing in the backyard. :D Who's coming?  I have lots of giant towels!

ooh! ooh! pick me pick me!