• I don't know.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
Save some of those goodies for your friends and family! :blink:

*watches as Will stuffs his mouth*

climbs up tree to bring family some nuts whoops the branch snapped (looks at tummy) motner comes out of building with richard simons video and tv.

IMMMM BAAACCKKK!!! sorry for being gone for a few days :mellow: , i had a run in with my obsessive fanfition self :P Iwent into a trance for a while, and im not completely back yets! :D Oh well, i had some chocolate-coated popcorn today :D sooooo good! you should try it,its not as bad as some of the other things I eat. if you do try it, dont use really buttery popcorn, it gets kinda nasty then. but it HAS to be salted, other wise the salt-sugar thing doesn't work. :P

IMMMM BAAACCKKK!!! sorry for being gone for a few days :mellow: , i had a run in with my obsessive fanfition self :P  Iwent into a trance for a while, and im not completely back yets! :D  Oh well, i had some chocolate-coated popcorn today :D  sooooo good! you should try it,its not as bad as some of the other things I eat. if you do try it, dont use really buttery popcorn, it gets kinda nasty then. but it HAS to be salted, other wise the salt-sugar thing doesn't work. :P

I love the sugar-salt combo on nuts! Yum!!! :D

<font color='#0000FF'>Welcome!This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio!I made one yesterday , but the EVIL cyber space stole it!Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again.The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! :D Come on everyone!Sign up!

+++++++++++++++++BFOHC members+++++++++++++++++

signed~HogwartsHamster aka Friend of Horatio!

signed~Horatio

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Everyone sign up! :D</font>

Hoggy :(-_-:(

*disguises self as top_bannana*

You shall reveal the location of the Sanity Springs Spa unto TGHL. Do not disobey, or else you shall suffer my wrath.

*realizes that this is an imposter because of the incorrect spelling of her name*

*turns this imposter into Bananas Flambe*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's my problem.  Once I get on, I have trouble leaving! :D I'll wait.

I know the feeling! Oh, Top banana, there are some problems in your sig. hado has one d, and there is one line missing(won't say where) and a typo. See if you can find them.

IM HERES!!! (but i cant stay) I need some advice- What do you do when a hot seventeen-year-old (I'm thirteen) not straight guy hits on you whenever he sees you? I'm just not sure.... :blink:  :P

I need to think about this overnight and will answer you tomorrow. Okay?

IM HERES!!! (but i cant stay) I need some advice- What do you do when a hot seventeen-year-old (I'm thirteen) not straight guy hits on you whenever he sees you? I'm just not sure.... :blink:  :P

go for it duh!!!

anyway how can he be bent and hit on you. he cant be that bent!!

I have been thinking about this. First, you are thirteen and this guy is sort of old for you. Four years is a big difference at 13 but not at 30. Second, there are two ways to think about this. If he finds you attractive then perhaps the rumors are not true. Second, maybe he would really enjoy your friendship and wants to develop a friendship with you not a dating relationship. :mellow:

I have been thinking about this.  First, you are thirteen and this guy is sort of old for you.  Four years is a big difference at 13 but not at 30.  Second, there are two ways to think about this.  If he finds you attractive then perhaps the rumors are not true.  Second, maybe he would really enjoy your friendship and wants to develop a friendship with you not a dating relationship. :mellow:

what?? that is garbage. i say he wants it....she wants it she should jump in !! :D

you guys left for a while. and, yes, i have read your opinions. im kinda going with top_banana, but im too shy to actually follow through. *blushes* :P

I had to run into the kitchen and make some Butter Rum coffee and grab some gingerbread cookies.