1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the oly reason i watch yu-gi-oh is for the bishies(hot guys) on it. the plot kinda stinks, but there are hot guys, so im good. its sad...the only ones that watch the anime are little boys and teenage girls.. :) oh well...Yami and Ryou have such nice voices *sighs* :P

oh!!! LOL U must b boy crazy!!! :lol:

do we have a hammie wife or girl friend, or are we a bachelor hammie? :blink:  :P

I have five girl friends and one male friend. At one point I had many more friends, but they moved to new homes. At one point we would get in 16 balls and meet each other twice a day. That was so much fun.

I have five girl friends and one male friend.  At one point I had many more friends, but they moved to new homes.  At one point we would get in 16 balls and meet each other twice a day.  That was so much fun.

sounds like fun I just have a hammy friend and mouse friend!!! :)

I will ask HampsterKing tomorrow if I can have you two exchange email addresses.  How is that?

that sounds good to me well I will go somewhere else to catch up but Horatio U don't have to moderate that until U feel like it!!! BYE Happy New Year!!! :)

Okay wise guy... what kind of food does a wolf have for dinner.  And don't come back with cooked or fresh or something like that. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Okay, I won't. :lol:

My mom made won ton soup(even though its said wahn tawn. or as the people who don't know how its supposed to be said, one ton!)