1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lesee...horatio, you won a brown sugar and powdered sugar award from me the other day....and,moneylover, you won a brown sugar award from me! add it to your sigs! :P

Thank you soooooo much! :D

I have a trophy cabinet that I place all my awards in. Your will be on the top shelf.

*runs and places the Brown Sugar and Powdered Sugar Award on the top shelf of the trophy cabinet*

Do you want to come back later?  I could take my shower now.  As for the question you asked in Hampton, I am asking HampsterKing what he wants to do. :D

Alright..Well..I can onyl stay till 10:30 tonight just so you know.. And for that Hampton thing..Just forget it..Delete it..

Ok... nobody is coming today... why is it that when I'm here nobody is one except Horatio? :lol:

Don't forget this is New Year's Eve... it isn't you, it is the holiday. If you are allowed, please stop back and let's see if anyone else shows up. If not, you and I can boost our post numbers! :lol:

Don't forget this is New Year's Eve... it isn't you, it is the holiday.  If you are allowed, please stop back and let's see if anyone else shows up.  If not, you and I can boost our post numbers! :lol:

Ok, we'll boost our post numbers without them! :lol:

*quickly drinks it* *suddenly starts running around in circles*

Okay, I had one more lapse of time... and now I have changed myself to the computer.

*places a tray of key lime powdered sugar cookies on the table near Wolfie*

*takes a handful of cookies, and one at a time starts tossing them to Wolfie as she runs around in circles*

Wolfie, open your mouth, here comes another one. :lol:

Okay, I had one more lapse of time... and now I have changed myself to the computer. 

*places a tray of key lime powdered sugar cookies on the table near Wolfie*

*takes a handful of cookies, and one at a time starts tossing them to Wolfie as she runs around in circles*

Wolfie, open your mouth, here comes another one. :lol:

*chases cookie* I'll be back in a moment, I'm gonna try installing Macromedia Flash Player. It should only take a minute.

IM SORRY!!!! i was on earlier, but my mom kicked me off so she could write a complaint letter to HOM furniture HQ....shes insane :rolleyes: But im still mad at you..... I was waiting for you to get online last night for THREE HOURS!!!!!! *jerk* <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P">

I told everyone that I would not be on last night. I am soooooooooo sorry. Seeing as how you are still mad at me, I will just go straight to my room now. :lol::lol::lol:

NOOOOO! *puddles of tears* DONT LEAVE ME!! *puppy-dog eyes* :unsure:  :(  :P

Didn't you see the laughey faces after I said that? It was kind of how some hammies get punished... by being sent to your cage. :lol::lol::lol: (For me, this was never punishment. I always loved going to my cage!)

i know you were joking....just having some fun of my own! :D  :P

Oh good. I just wanted to make sure that you didn't leave because you thought I was leaving.

*hops in helicopter and gets ready to take everyone out to the sugar cane plantation*

Would you like to come?

Oh good.  I just wanted to make sure that you didn't leave because you thought I was leaving. 

*hops in helicopter and gets ready to take everyone out to the sugar cane plantation*

Would you like to come?

SUGARUr taking me right? :huh:

its less embarassing for a girl to be called a guy online than vice-versa. but i know what you mean. its hard to tell sometimes... :P

thanx for knowing what I mean!!! I am really sorry want to b my bud oh I am a girl but U might already know that!!! :lol: