1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gross *eats syrup-suger-chocolate-m&m-lifesaver-koolaid-jello mixture while glaring* <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P">

*gets bowl and puts some dark chocolate, butterscotch, marshmallow fluff, ice cream, dark chocolate jimmies, m&m's, crushed butterfinger bars and a variety of other wonderful toppings for this sundae*

Moneylover, i have to object on your sig- you are SSSOOOOO not the biggest fan of sugar! i claim that title! *Throws a monsterous 50 lb. bag of sugar as a warning* *giggles and eats more candy* :P

I must agree. I do not believe that Moneylover shares his bed with 10,974 bags of sugar. :lol:

Hmm..Well We get our Pizza from the local Pizza joint..So I dont think you would be able to get it down there..They make the BEST pizza..Speaking of food..Have you been to charleston SC?

Not for a bunch of years. Charleston is such a great city. I really love it. This should be one of the places that you put on the travel channel. :D

Not for a bunch of years.  Charleston is such a great city.  I really love it.  This should be one of the places that you put on the travel channel. :D

I will include in tomorrows episode..Only 30 min outside of Kiawah and we always go there..Have you ever been to the restaurant Sticky Fingers? THE BEST!!!

Me too, Only one time in Binghamton for my Odyessy ( Sp? ) of the  MInd state finals tournament..In the hotel they had a hot tub and it was about 115..WAY TOO HOT!!!! :o

That is really, really hot. I think that the most I can do is 106, and that is really hot. It feels great to be able to get in when it is cold outside and the steam is rising. :D

I can see it now.  A blizzard and you heat up the jacuzzi.  As it heats up, there are 15 foot drifts of snow and here you are sitting in the jacuzzi watching it snow. :D  :D  :D

Do you think the water would freeze if you did have snow drifts around it even when its at 100 degrees?

So wait..What does the sauna do..drys you out? Then the steam room does..? Im confused

The steam room just makes you sweat. Lots of times they have eucalyptus in the steam. It is great if you think you might get a cold. The dry sauna makes you sweat as if you were in Arizona in the summer! :lol::lol::lol: