• I don't know.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*pokes sleepy hammy* WAKE UP!!!!

*yawns*

:huh: Huh??? :huh:

Um...hi? ^_^ *starts eating a micicle* Want one?

Please, may I have a small micicle.

Yeah Jesse! How great that you told us about your band experience. I am so excited that you had a fantastic time.

You never realize just how long you practice because it is such a great time.

Have you ever just taken time to smell the roses? :huh:

Yes, but I took more time to photograph them. :rolleyes:

So true. And your rose pictures were beautiful!

lol thank you. ^_^

You have a very artistic side, photographs, poetry, some day you ought to consider putting an inspirational book together with your photographs placed together with your poems. I think something like this would be very popular and would sell extremely well.

lol thank you. ^_^

You have a very artistic side, photographs, poetry, some day you ought to consider putting an inspirational book together with your photographs placed together with your poems. I think something like this would be very popular and would sell extremely well.

lol maybe. ^_^ It would be fun to actually have a job as a photographer for books and things.

lol thank you. ^_^

lol maybe. ^_^ It would be fun to actually have a job as a photographer for books and things.

You have a great eye, so I do believe you would be great as a photographer.

hey y'all... ran into some crazy traffic on the way home today.. apparently, some local group organised a marathon. with the road construction north of town the last few months, I barely gave the porta-potties and people directing traffic a second thought.. until I was on the way out of town and found my usual route closed off.

lol thank you. ^_^

Maybe. Who knows, maybe when I'm a teacher I'll pick up a part time job or a summer job as a photographer. Or even see about getting a job as a photographer this summer. That would be pretty sweet.

lol thank you. ^_^

Maybe. Who knows, maybe when I'm a teacher I'll pick up a part time job or a summer job as a photographer. Or even see about getting a job as a photographer this summer. That would be pretty sweet.

Excellent idea! Or you might be having the summer off, spending time with Phil, taking pictures of nature. :P

lol thank you. ^_^

Excellent idea! Or you might be having the summer off, spending time with Phil, taking pictures of nature. :P

lol sadly, getting a job is going to be a must. We're both going to be working, but depending on where we work we could visit each other, and of course we're going to spend most of our free time together.

lol thank you. ^_^

lol sadly, getting a job is going to be a must. We're both going to be working, but depending on where we work we could visit each other, and of course we're going to spend most of our free time together.

My apologies for not explaining my thoughts... I thought teachers were paid in such a way that they received a pay check throughout the summer. In Florida, a teacher friend of mine, gets paid this way so she has money and can have the summers off.

In the whole job topic...

I need a job. D=

Working at my g-moms won't be enough.

If you are smart, you will start looking before everyone else. What type of job would you like to do?

My friend and I are starting an online business this summer.

We've built different sites up on Myspace, and we're going to combine, and make money off it.

Hopefully our customers are loyal.

Too bad we can't post websites, otherwise you guys could help us promote. Ha. :P

We're in the process of buying the domain now.

In the whole job topic...

I need a job. D=

Working at my g-moms won't be enough.

If you are smart, you will start looking before everyone else. What type of job would you like to do?

My friend and I are starting an online business this summer.

We've built different sites up on Myspace, and we're going to combine, and make money off it.

Hopefully our customers are loyal.

Too bad we can't post websites, otherwise you guys could help us promote. Ha. :P

We're in the process of buying the domain now.

You can tell me. :D

lol thank you. ^_^

My apologies for not explaining my thoughts... I thought teachers were paid in such a way that they received a pay check throughout the summer. In Florida, a teacher friend of mine, gets paid this way so she has money and can have the summers off.

Ah. I think it depends on the district. Where my high school was, teachers could actually choose whether they wanted their salary divided up through the whole year or just during the school year.

lol thank you. ^_^

Ah. I think it depends on the district. Where my high school was, teachers could actually choose whether they wanted their salary divided up through the whole year or just during the school year.

That's very nice to be able to give people a choice. For me, I would rather learn to live on the smaller paycheck and if I didn't manage to get a summer job, then I would not be under stress about how to pay my bills. And if I did find one, then I could save the money or put it towards retirement.

lol thank you. ^_^

That's very nice to be able to give people a choice. For me, I would rather learn to live on the smaller paycheck and if I didn't manage to get a summer job, then I would not be under stress about how to pay my bills. And if I did find one, then I could save the money or put it towards retirement.

Yeah, I'd probably go with the year-round paycheck too, mostly because I don't trust myself that much to ration my money. :rolleyes: Plus then I don't have to worry too much about getting a summer job, and I can do things at my leisure.

lol thank you. ^_^

Yeah, I'd probably go with the year-round paycheck too, mostly because I don't trust myself that much to ration my money. :rolleyes: Plus then I don't have to worry too much about getting a summer job, and I can do things at my leisure.

And... you can hang out with Phil and take those nature pics I was talking about. LOL

lol thank you. ^_^

And... you can hang out with Phil and take those nature pics I was talking about. LOL

lol sure. :P

I took some pics out of the top of a tree today. had to have been at least 50 feet. Maybe. xD

Ima upload them.

Eventually.

But what kinda business, TBFOF?

I took some pics out of the top of a tree today. had to have been at least 50 feet. Maybe. xD

Ima upload them.

Eventually.

Yay for tree climbing! ^_^

:lol: LOL :lol:

I was waiting for your reply.

Remember the picture of you in the tree? :D

I do... it was outstanding!

Ima upload them.

Eventually.

My tree is cooler. :angry2: xD

But yeah, one of the pics turned out really well.

I haven't been on here since I was a youngens =P... How is it going Horatio remember me? ;o

How could I forget you?????????

You are our Hamsterfireball!!!!

What's going on? How are you? What's happening with you?

Not too much, but I'm not so great at being active. I'll try to get on more often now though. I see some change to =] and a lot more people.

I haven't been on here since I was a youngens =P... How is it going Horatio remember me? ;o

How could I forget you?????????

You are our Hamsterfireball!!!!

What's going on? How are you? What's happening with you?

Not too much, but I'm not so great at being active. I'll try to get on more often now though. I see some change to =] and a lot more people.

It would be great to have you on more!!

Ima upload them.

Eventually.

I dunno....my tree is pretty cool. :rolleyes:

Ima upload them.

Eventually.

Jesusfreak... you were missed yesterday!!

Ima upload them.

Eventually.

I was? Oh. *feels loved* ^_^

Ima upload them.

Eventually.

Of course you are loved! I always look forward to your daily updates! :D

Ima upload them.

Eventually.

Of course you are loved! I always look forward to your daily updates! :D

Haha okay. I'll have to keep that in mind. Although normally not much changes from day to day around here.

I climbed another tree today. x3

Though, I ended up scratching my arms and ruining my shirt. D=

You escaped with far less injuries than I did... I got into an unforeseen ant hill and was bitten all over my paws, all the way up to my hammy body.

You escaped with far less injuries than I did... I got into an unforeseen ant hill and was bitten all over my paws, all the way up to my hammy body.

I had a picnic in below-zero weather, almost got killed by a cannonball, and nearly got my head ripped off by a spinning teacup. Beat that!

Ewwww.

I stepped on a fire ant hill once.

That wasn't fun.

I've never ripped my shoes off that fast before. x3

I had a picnic in below-zero weather, almost got killed by a cannonball, and nearly got my head ripped off by a spinning teacup. Beat that!

:o:o:o

And you're still here to talk about it!

Ewwww.

That wasn't fun.

Fire ants was exactly what I got into. Except they love to bite me and lots of them had dinner!

Ewwww.

That wasn't fun.

Fire ants was exactly what I got into. Except they love to bite me and lots of them had dinner!

Gah, I hate those things with a passion! >_<

IT'S AMAZING

Ewwww.

That wasn't fun.

Gah, I hate those things with a passion! >_

Not as much as I do! At the moment, my paws are itching like crazy.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

IT'S AMAZING

Truly!

Ewwww.

That wasn't fun.

>_< I suggest cold water or an ice pack or something along those lines.

Ewwww.

That wasn't fun.

>_

Not enough ice packs and I would have to put both arms in a tub of water.

I am using some anti-itch cremes and lotions which mess up my fur.

Ewwww.

That wasn't fun.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Remember that time you got owned by some poison ivy?

Ewwww.

That wasn't fun.

>_

How could I forget. :blink:

Ewwww.

That wasn't fun.

I dunno. xD

But you seem to have a habit of being very itchy. x3

Ewwww.

That wasn't fun.

>_

I dunno. xD

That's because I don't know when to keep my paws where they belong. :wacko:

Ewwww.

That wasn't fun.

I dunno. xD

That's because I don't know when to keep my paws where they belong. :wacko:

Well, you might wanna work on that. x3

I got poison ivy on my arms right now. xD

Fun fact about poison ivy: the reason you get the itchy rash from poison ivy is because you're allergic to it. Most people are. Despite all of my allergies, I have never gotten a rash from poison ivy. :rolleyes:

I knew that much.

I also know that it really stinks. x3

A lot of the mythbusters aren't affected by it. =O

Fun fact about poison ivy: the reason you get the itchy rash from poison ivy is because you're allergic to it. Most people are. Despite all of my allergies, I have never gotten a rash from poison ivy. :rolleyes:

I knew that much.

I also know that it really, REALLY stinks!!!

I knew that much.

You ARE on. =O

Zomg.

My arm is drippy. D=

I knew that much.

You ARE on. =O

Zomg.

My arm is drippy. D=

Of course!

Your arm is drippy from... ?

I knew that much.

You ARE on. =O

Zomg.

My arm is drippy. D=

Of course!

I dunno.

My rash.

I keep it clean, but it leaks like, some sort of fluid. D=

I have bad reactions to poison ivy. D=

I knew that much.

You ARE on. =O

Zomg.

My arm is drippy. D=

Of course!

I dunno.

My rash.

If that drippy stuff spreads, it will spread your poison ivy.

Trust me on this one... I do know about that drippy stuff. It gets under my fur.

I knew that much.

You ARE on. =O

Zomg.

My arm is drippy. D=

Of course!

I dunno.

My rash.

Trust me on this one... I do know about that drippy stuff. It gets under my fur.

I've taken to wearing long sleeves, to prevent that.

But it stinks, cause it is all warm out.

I knew that much.

You ARE on. =O

Zomg.

My arm is drippy. D=

Of course!

I dunno.

My rash.

Long sleeves will only make matters worse. If one of the little bumps break open, then the fluid gets on your shirt and spreads. Ask your mother to get you clear Caladryl lotion. This goes on, stops the itch and should dry out the little bumps.

Oh how poison ivy makes me crazy!!!!!!!!!

I knew that much.

You ARE on. =O

Zomg.

My arm is drippy. D=

Of course!

I dunno.

My rash.

Long sleeves will only make matters worse. If one of the little bumps break open, then the fluid gets on your shirt and spreads. Ask your mother to get you clear Caladryl lotion. This goes on, stops the itch and should dry out the little bumps.

I DON'T GET POISON IVY RASHES

I knew that much.

You ARE on. =O

Zomg.

My arm is drippy. D=

Of course!

I dunno.

My rash.

I personally find the pink one to work better, but that's just me.

I knew that much.

You ARE on. =O

Zomg.

My arm is drippy. D=

Of course!

I dunno.

My rash.

I personally find the pink one to work better, but that's just me.

But the pink one tells everyone you have poison ivy. :lol:

A beautiful sunset in Florida.

post-678-1209257854_thumb.jpg

A beautiful day in Brawl world.

post-6896-1209270044_thumb.jpg

An amusing pool at walmart.

post-3481-1209318868_thumb.jpg

I saw a water slide once that was modeled after the sinking Titanic.

Here is an ant free picnic table.

post-678-1209326586_thumb.jpg

Plus you won't have to worry if the grill fire gets out of hand.

I would love that! I cannot stand bugs.

DSCN4827.JPG

Haha. I would totally eat at that picnic table too. :lol:

There was a sign that I wanted to take a picture of, and somehow it didn't turn out... :(

"Beach closed due to flooding."

Ummmmm, I thought you went to the beach to go swimming. :blink:

There was a sign that I wanted to take a picture of, and somehow it didn't turn out... :(

That's better than the sign in the desert that reminded travelers of the sand.

DSCN4827.JPG

:lol: Now that's a good one! :lol:

or the one reminding me to beware of The Cheat, The Embezzlement, or The Counterfeit...

or the one reminding me to beware of The Cheat, The Embezzlement, or The Counterfeit...

Hehe.

I remember that.

tsunami evacuation zone signs make me lol.. you know.. the ones with the person running away from a giant wave.

i like the one i saw where someone edited a sign that said "Stop for me, it's the law!" and changed it to "Stop for me, it's the claw!"

I was here many times today, looking for you, but you weren't here.

The boards are acting so strange. When I moderate they show posts to be moderated on the very first page,

well, for some reason, they were not showing up. So, I would see people appear and think that they did not

post! :o When I went looking for you, then I saw you had posted. HampsterKing will need to fix this!

Do you still have a list of posts we have made so that you can review what we said?

If so, you're job will have gotten difficult, cause posting should increase with these (wonderful) new policies.

And you might need some more help. =O

Speaking of new policies, when are we gonna get the ability to edit our posts?

*dances around the boards for lack of better things to do* :lol:

*Joins in the dance party*

Found this wonderful meemix thing, lets me find music. Kinda like LastFM, but I like it more. Lets you look for stuff based on artist, track, or genre, and when you have a song, you can choose to have it play things more like it, or more different, with more or less of a beat, and it pretty much wins. x3

Has a lot of stuff from "Now that's what I call music" CDs....

Found this wonderful meemix thing, lets me find music. Kinda like LastFM, but I like it more. Lets you look for stuff based on artist, track, or genre, and when you have a song, you can choose to have it play things more like it, or more different, with more or less of a beat, and it pretty much wins. x3

*joins in the dance party*

*hangs some tumbleweeds from the ceiling for effect*

What kind of effect does that have? o.o;

With the disco lighting you feel like you are moving through space.

why worry about tumbleweeds when you can have...

super awesome space-view screens on the sides of the room?

space view? As in, we're in space?? *looks outside and sees earth* Cool.....wait, is anyone controlling the...whatever thing we're in?

space view? As in, we're in space?? *looks outside and sees earth* Cool.....wait, is anyone controlling the...whatever thing we're in?

We are having a dance party. It's in an expandable space bubble with tumbleweeds hanging from the ceiling.

Hahaha tumbleweeds. :lol: Jesse, I'm waiting for the snowblower..... :rolleyes:

It won't hurt the bubble, will it? *blows snow which sticks to sides of bubble* This has got to be the most unique dance party ever. :D

It won't hurt the bubble, will it? *blows snow which sticks to sides of bubble* This has got to be the most unique dance party ever. :D

But of course, because we're just that awesome. ^_^

The bubble is made of an indestrucible material, so the snowblower will just add some atmosphere.

Just like one of those snow globes.

The bubble is made of an indestrucible material, so the snowblower will just add some atmosphere.

Yes, a snowglobe with dangling tumbleweeds and an assortment of animals and a cheese dancing inside. :lol:

Yes, a snowglobe with dangling tumbleweeds and an assortment of animals and a cheese dancing inside. :lol:

Well, for this place, that would be normal. :rolleyes:

Hahaha tumbleweeds. LOL Jesse, I'm waiting for the snowblower.....

But of course, because we're just that awesome.

:lol: Normal... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: what's normal???? :lol:

*climbs the stairs into the gazebo and activates his trusty ironic khopesh*

*chases after Lexxscrapham, pushes the button, opening the gigantic doors to the observatory, activating the telescope*

Nice evening isn't it Lexxy? Just look at all those stars.

*chases after Lexxscrapham, pushes the button, opening the gigantic doors to the observatory, activating the telescope*

How much did this thing cost? :blink: Do we have a mortgage on it?

How much did this thing cost? :blink: Do we have a mortgage on it?

No mortgage. I just printed up the money in my cage.

The cost, around 500 million dollars. It was the printing that took the longest. :lol:

now, at scout camp this weekend, I found out that if you were to have a colander (pasta drainy thing) spinning right, it makes an awesome disco light.

now, at scout camp this weekend, I found out that if you were to have a colander (pasta drainy thing) spinning right, it makes an awesome disco light.

Ooh....*considers how she could abuse such knowledge* :rolleyes:

its rather simple, really.

imagine it spinning like a wobbly top, with a light shining through the holes.

You'd have to have one of those axle joints that can bend and still work fine, don't know the technical term, and something that would go around the edge that'd lift up that part of it.

shut up, it's simple.

Ooh....*considers how she could abuse such knowledge* :rolleyes:

its rather simple, really.

imagine it spinning like a wobbly top, with a light shining through the holes.

You'd have to have one of those axle joints that can bend and still work fine, don't know the technical term, and something that would go around the edge that'd lift up that part of it.

shut up, it's simple.

*goes online and orders 25 colanders to make disco lights*

I think it is time for a new poll... what do you all think?

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Im not sure, the one you have is pretty good.

Make a poll to decide if you need a new poll or not.

though that may be defeating the purpose, It gives us an excuse to make a new poll.

so poll options would be what the new poll should be about?

I think it is time for a new poll... what do you all think?

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Im not sure, the one you have is pretty good.

Make a poll to decide if you need a new poll or not.

though that may be defeating the purpose, It gives us an excuse to make a new poll.

so poll options would be what the new poll should be about?

Well here would be the second poll...

Do I need a second motorcycle?

A DRZ400 for off-road riding or a sport bike?

What colour?

So...what do you think?

I want a second motorcycle... a black DRZ400. Mostly for dirt riding, but street legal.

Let me dig up an image. What do you all think?

DRZ400SK8.jpg

No poll... just opinions posted here.

Ooh, that looks like fun! ^_^

Exactly what I was thinking. :D

WHOAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at these numbers...

Picture_11.png

Can you believe 387 people on HampsterDance at one time?????

:blink::o:blink::o:blink:

Wow. o.O

I think this is the highest number yet. It was my recollection that the last highest was 371 or something quite close to 370 something.

Wow, 387? I hope we don't get a forum invasion or anything of that sort.

It would be great to get a forum invasion where I am moderating like a maniac! :D

Deleting like a manic, If it's the sort of invasion I'm thinking of.

Wow, 387? I hope we don't get a forum invasion or anything of that sort.

It would be great to get a forum invasion where I am moderating like a maniac! :D

Deleting like a manic, If it's the sort of invasion I'm thinking of.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's HampsterKing's job. :D

I say if you can afford it easily, go for it easily.

:lol: You sound like a parent. :lol:

I think I sound more like a financially misguided teen. xD

Not at all. :D

Well, I have been spending more money than I should have, lately. On movies, this cool arcade place about 40 minutes away, and eating out.

All of this being stuff with friends, including that one mentioned in The Creamery a while ago, who is still in the same position as when I did that, and things have become more complicated still. >.<

Not at all. :D

Well, I have been spending more money than I should have, lately. On movies, this cool arcade place about 40 minutes away, and eating out.

All of this being stuff with friends, including that one mentioned in The Creamery a while ago, who is still in the same position as when I did that, and things have become more complicated still. >.<

I wish I had a cool arcade place 40 minutes away...

or an arcade at all.....

I'm avoiding doing a research paper and English project because they're dumb and I don't wanna. :D Lalalalalala~

Same here, only it's for P.E. Who writes reports for P.E., honestly?

I'm avoiding doing a research paper and English project because they're dumb and I don't wanna. :D Lalalalalala~

A report for P.E.???

In your case, I must agree.

A report for P.E.???

I have to do one for wellness walking, stating the importance of it as a class, and why it should be kept in the school curriculum.

A report for P.E.???

I have to do one for wellness walking, stating the importance of it as a class, and why it should be kept in the school curriculum.

I should write one about how they should be focusing more on illiteracy instead of fitness. Mainly because I get a lot more out of being able to read well then I do out of being able to run well.

Not only that, but ours is on Character Education. dude, it's P.E., shouldn't we be writing about...um...Physical Education?

On second thought, no. I care more about respect and good character then I do about physical education...

... and I thought P.E. was all about getting some Physical Exercise... :lol: not Physical Education... :lol:

it stands for physical education, which is fitting, seeing as half of what we do is only learning about sports and not actually doing them.

... and I thought P.E. was all about getting some Physical Exercise... :lol: not Physical Education... :lol:

it stands for physical education, which is fitting, seeing as half of what we do is only learning about sports and not actually doing them.

Yep. >_>