• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*hands over a big bushel basket of micicles*

Sorry, I was in the simulator this evening.

Ooh, goody! A simulator sounds interesting. I might find that fun, but scary if it seemed too real...

My Mum's a simulator technician, got to fly in it a few times.. it's fun, and real enough that the glitches can be a bit unsettling. of course, other than landing and takeoff, you don't really need to get close to anything, so you don;t need to worry too much about running into things.

Ooh, goody! A simulator sounds interesting. I might find that fun, but scary if it seemed too real...

My Mum's a simulator technician, got to fly in it a few times.. it's fun, and real enough that the glitches can be a bit unsettling. of course, other than landing and takeoff, you don't really need to get close to anything, so you don;t need to worry too much about running into things.

How cool!!!!!!! Our sim techs are phenomenal!!! We really abuse the simulators and if it wasn't for the sim techs, no training would ever be accomplished. When you do multiple single engine approaches to a runway, then snap-back (reposition out on final) for another approach, this is hard on the simulator. Especially when it has to do things like this for 80 percent of the day. Is it okay to ask if your mother's job in the area near you? The reason I ask, is because we are getting both the 757 and the 777, and it would be cool for you to get into the 777 sim. Then of course, you could always have me tag along. :lol:

How cool!!!!!!! Our sim techs are phenomenal!!! We really abuse the simulators and if it wasn't for the sim techs, no training would ever be accomplished. When you do multiple single engine approaches to a runway, then snap-back (reposition out on final) for another approach, this is hard on the simulator. Especially when it has to do things like this for 80 percent of the day. Is it okay to ask if your mother's job in the area near you? The reason I ask, is because we are getting both the 757 and the 777, and it would be cool for you to get into the 777 sim. Then of course, you could always have me tag along. :lol:

yes, it's near me.. but, it's a government contractor for the military, so, no 777, but still some cool planes, some so cool in fact, I only got to look at the outside of the sim through the window in a door at the other end of the room, while it was turned off. But I agree it would be cool to get in one for the big boys, those are fun, even just in microsoft simulator.

yes, it's near me.. but, it's a government contractor for the military, so, no 777, but still some cool planes, some so cool in fact, I only got to look at the outside of the sim through the window in a door at the other end of the room, while it was turned off. But I agree it would be cool to get in one for the big boys, those are fun, even just in microsoft simulator.

The military ones are even cooler than the airline sims. How fortunate you are to get to hear about what your mother does. Tell her that I think she is phenomenal!!!!

Why are you moaning? How many other people have search engines hang out with them regularly? ;)

:lol: They don't post. I want real company! :lol:

By the way, did you know that not only did Van Cliburn's father play clarinet, but Van Cliburn himself, played clarinet.

Van Cliburn played clarinet in his high school band in Kilgore, Texas.

Just a piece of trivia for you.

Why are you moaning? How many other people have search engines hang out with them regularly? ;)

:lol: They don't post. I want real company! :lol:

By the way, did you know that not only did Van Cliburn's father play clarinet, but Van Cliburn himself, played clarinet.

Van Cliburn played clarinet in his high school band in Kilgore, Texas.

Just a piece of trivia for you.

That's neat, never knew that. Sounds like they had quite a musical home :D Hope the neighbors didn't mind!

:(:(:(

What a shame the bots don't post.

This is the usual picture I see.

post-678-1204414683_thumb.png

On Hampsterboard, Search engine Visits you..

:):):):):)

A wonderful place is Soviet Russia.

I can has idiosyncratic conjugation...

We should have a topic dedicated to memes and the like. but it would be difficult without links...

:(:(:(

What a shame the bots don't post.

This is the usual picture I see.

post-678-1204414683_thumb.png

On Hampsterboard, Search engine Visits you..

:):):):):)

A wonderful place is Soviet Russia.

I can has idiosyncratic conjugation...

We should have a topic dedicated to memes and the like. but it would be difficult without links...

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, ALL YOUR US IS BELONG TO BASE!

In Soviet Russia, Cheese master's you. (o_o...)

Today was one of my exams. I passed. After two months of studying, I thought I would be happy, but I am just okay. Not pleased and excited that I passed.

Oh well. Just thought you would like to know... or not.

Perhaps your melancholy reaction is due to getting over the shock that it's finally done with. If you were studying for two months, that must feel like such a gap in your agenda now!

I actually felt a little sad after getting my AP scores, because I realized that those courses were basically done...time to move on, go to college and have other classes...won't be studying with these teachers again. :mellow:

Today was one of my exams. I passed. After two months of studying, I thought I would be happy, but I am just okay. Not pleased and excited that I passed.

Oh well. Just thought you would like to know... or not.

Perhaps your melancholy reaction is due to getting over the shock that it's finally done with. If you were studying for two months, that must feel like such a gap in your agenda now!

I actually felt a little sad after getting my AP scores, because I realized that those courses were basically done...time to move on, go to college and have other classes...won't be studying with these teachers again. :mellow:

True. Great thinking. Although, I am not quite finished. Two more exams and I should be able to get back home to Florida around the 22nd or so. Yeah!!!

What do you do when they trick you into thinking it was a simulator but it was all real and you just flew a jet from Ohio to New York full of real passengers?

If that hasn't happened yet, I'm pitching it to a network and making millions and then I'm going to throw them at the guys who wrote the Sopranos and Mad Men while laughing at how a poor reality TV show beat their well executed, slick genius television programmes. Do you want to be the first contestant Horatio? No prizes, except international fame. Fame not included

In other words, congratulations Horatio on passing your first test. I wish you the best of luck with the rest of them and I'm sure you'll ace them with flying colours.

Horatio, when you go to florida, make sure to pick me up.

cause I've been wanting a vacation down somewhere warm and tropical or something.

No problem. But do you really think your parents will allow you to hang out with a hamster? :blink:

What do you do when they trick you into thinking it was a simulator but it was all real and you just flew a jet from Ohio to New York full of real passengers?

If that hasn't happened yet, I'm pitching it to a network and making millions and then I'm going to throw them at the guys who wrote the Sopranos and Mad Men while laughing at how a poor reality TV show beat their well executed, slick genius television programmes. Do you want to be the first contestant Horatio? No prizes, except international fame. Fame not included

In other words, congratulations Horatio on passing your first test. I wish you the best of luck with the rest of them and I'm sure you'll ace them with flying colours.

TGHL!!!! :D Thanks.

Darn... I was looking for fame and fortune. The real plane is a much better option. The simulator has all sorts of problems that can happen, engine fires, cargo fires, hydraulic, fuel, electrical failures, plus lots, lots more. Then you have bad weather, winds and a variety of problems that can occur with the ground portion.

To set the record straight... boxes. No passengers. The flying comes this weekend... first Cincinnati, then Chicago and Milwaukee, followed by a variety of places. Albuquerque, Kansas City, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Richmond and some other places that I cannot remember.

After a night of running in my wheel, napping and just goofing off, I am ready to search for Elvis Bobbleheads.

Someone please explain to me why people want a bobblehead of E-L-V-I-S ???????????????????????

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

or a bobblehead of Anyone else for that matter.

After a night of running in my wheel, napping and just goofing off, I am ready to search for Elvis Bobbleheads.

Someone please explain to me why people want a bobblehead of E-L-V-I-S ???????????????????????

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

or a bobblehead of Anyone else for that matter.

:lol: Exactly! :lol:

Because they are just so amusing, the way they just bobble around, and look so silly.

And because people love to waste money on stupid things.

Aaarrrggghhhhhhh!

The only bobblehead I would ever consider buying would be a Cramer bobblehead.

He is the President of Cramerica.

Because they are just so amusing, the way they just bobble around, and look so silly.

Aaarrrggghhhhhhh!

o_o

Aaarrrggghhhhhhh!

o_o

Mad Money !!!!!

Aaarrrggghhhhhhh!

o_o

Mad Money !!!!!

o_o

Aaarrrggghhhhhhh!

o_o

Mad Money !!!!!

o_o

Watch Mad Money with Jim Cramer on CNBC around 17H00 Central time.

He is the most phenomenal money guy!!!!!! Great advice.

Okay... all you people in the cold country... this will make you laugh.

Yesterday, they started announcing that schools would be closed today.

When I asked, they said "SNOW!!!!" Well, it never really snows in this

part of Tennessee, so to me this was a joke and total overkill.

Welllllllllllllllllll... it's snowing! Not like up north. Just a little snow.

But all of Memphis is freaking out? The maniac drivers who normally

go thirty miles over the speed limit are now doing almost 100! :o

These people are so crazy that I have decided to just stay in.

And it has not even covered the road. On the streets and highways,

it is melting faster than it can come down. :rolleyes:

I really want a good blizzard here in maryland.

Like, at least a foot of snow.

It has been too long.

I might settle for a big lightning storm, because those are always really cool.

Cool, snow.

I didn't see any snow this winter. Ok, a few days ago some flakes immediately melting when touching the ground, that`s all.

Weather is going crazy. :blink:

Hey Leguan!!!

I should be in your town in June! I can't wait!!!!!

Do you know about surfing in Munich?

I really want a good blizzard here in maryland.

Like, at least a foot of snow.

It has been too long.

I might settle for a big lightning storm, because those are always really cool.

The snow we are talking about is only about one inch, if that much. Probably a lot less and everything on the roads has melted.

In fact, the City of Memphis is so unprepared for snow, that FedEx trucks with plows clean the streets for Memphis.

The freight must move!!!!!

Absolutely, positively overnight!!!!

I know you aren't getting much snow. But I still want a blizzard. xD

Yeah good thing. You can have all the blizzards you would like. :lol:

They think we are in the middle of a blizzard. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Snow hasn't even stuck on the street.

about five would be good, thanks. xD

But I wish I'd get school off for less than an inch of snow.

They act like this is a National Emergency!!! :lol:

They ought to go to Buffalo. That city gets lake effect snow and you are looking at lots and lots of feet!

Last time I was up there, they got 17 feet of snow and it started on the weekend and came down faster than ever.

What was even more amazing, the city had all the streets plowed and everyone was acting like it was a summer rain shower.

So this is where all the cool people are hanging out. :P I want a blizzard! Here in NJ we got a snow day at college for about 4" of snow. Back home in CT we might have a delay for that. But then again, if you've ever driven around NJ, you'd understand why. :rolleyes:

So this is where all the cool people are hanging out. :P I want a blizzard! Here in NJ we got a snow day at college for about 4" of snow. Back home in CT we might have a delay for that. But then again, if you've ever driven around NJ, you'd understand why. :rolleyes:

Okay, now imagine this. Take all the people who have driver's licenses where they mailed away for them. Next, assume they are all in FAST cars with BIG motors, and the idiot behind the wheel has no clue that when driving in rain or snow, you lose traction. Now add this thought... if the pavement is dry you tailgate at a minimum of 30 miles over the speed limit, so if the pavement is contaminated... you tailgate even closer at higher rates of speed. Finally, take some nitwit who decides they are going to teach these crazy drivers a lesson and drives in the left lane, with blinkers on, at about 15 miles below the speed limit. YEEEEEEEEEEE.HAAAAAAAAAAA! Bumper cars. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There is one section of highway, I will never, NEVER, NEVER drive on, because it gets a lot of black ice and you always have crashes. Even on dry days.

Of course, I am trying to leave this place and now I am stuck here waiting until the maniacs go to bed, so I can head to Florida.

Okay, now imagine this. Take all the people who have driver's licenses where they mailed away for them. Next, assume they are all in FAST cars with BIG motors, and the idiot behind the wheel has no clue that when driving in rain or snow, you lose traction. Now add this thought... if the pavement is dry you tailgate at a minimum of 30 miles over the speed limit, so if the pavement is contaminated... you tailgate even closer at higher rates of speed. Finally, take some nitwit who decides they are going to teach these crazy drivers a lesson and drives in the left lane, with blinkers on, at about 15 miles below the speed limit. YEEEEEEEEEEE.HAAAAAAAAAAA! Bumper cars. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There is one section of highway, I will never, NEVER, NEVER drive on, because it gets a lot of black ice and you always have crashes. Even on dry days.

Of course, I am trying to leave this place and now I am stuck here waiting until the maniacs go to bed, so I can head to Florida.

lol woooow.....I'll have to add that to my list of places to not live in.

You never want to even visit here! :lol:

Not if you value your life.

Hope you can get home safely! I can't believe people would drive so much faster BECAUSE of snow; it seems kind of backwards to me. Tonight we are having a nice little rain storm, both here in southern CT and up where my home is it is becoming more like spring. I hope it stays that way!

Haha I'll keep that in mind. I already refuse to drive through Trenton. :rolleyes:

Haha I'll keep that in mind. I already refuse to drive through Trenton. :rolleyes:

Now make it... I refuse to drive through Memphis and Trenton! :lol:

Hope you can get home safely! I can't believe people would drive so much faster BECAUSE of snow; it seems kind of backwards to me. Tonight we are having a nice little rain storm, both here in southern CT and up where my home is it is becoming more like spring. I hope it stays that way!

*insert ten 'cry like a baby' smilies*

I'm stuck!

*ten more 'cry like a baby' smilies*

Good for you, I went outside and took pictures.

Bad for me, there is ice under the snow on the roads.

I'm prisoner in Memphis!!!! That is until the roads are safe to drive on.

Pictures in the next post. At the moment, I am backing up Adam.

lol :P I wasn't planning on going there anyways, but okay. The main reason for not going through Trenton, aside from its being absolutely ridiculous, is mostly just my lack of driving experience.

lol :P I wasn't planning on going there anyways, but okay. The main reason for not going through Trenton, aside from its being absolutely ridiculous, is mostly just my lack of driving experience.

Lack of experience is a must for driving in Memphis. That and the ability to "mash the pedal".

Very cool space launch this morning! It was spectacular! Supposedly the last night shuttle launch for a while.

poo, I was going to see if just maybe they would have had it live on the NASA channel.. but it seems I got distracted..

good to hear it was good though.

Very cool space launch this morning! It was spectacular! Supposedly the last night shuttle launch for a while.

poo, I was going to see if just maybe they would have had it live on the NASA channel.. but it seems I got distracted..

good to hear it was good though.

It should have been on there. I rode the bike up and went to take a video, instead of stopping the video, I clicked on the shut-off button, completely losing it. :(

The cloud cover was pretty thick so I could only see the very beginning of the launch, had I stayed home, the clouds were broken and I would have seen the flight into outer space.

Which one was it, morning or night? :lol:

Picky, picky, picky. :lol:

It was a night time launch, meaning that is went up in darkness, but launch time was 02H28. Technically the morning, and the start of the day, but still during the darkness hours.

I was going to post a video, but did a dumb move... instead of stopping the video recording, I clicked on the shut off the camera feature.

Wasn't that the most stupid move of all ?!?!?!?!? I came back to post it and it was... G.O.N.E.!!!!!!!!!

At least I had a great ride on the bike. :lol: One of my friends is on the shuttle and this is his 5th launch.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

What an interesting day you had, eh Horatio? I was sick as ****, stayed home, got two new husbands, and nearly got run over by a possessed Ferris Wheel.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

What an interesting day you had, eh Horatio? I was sick as ****, stayed home, got two new husbands, and nearly got run over by a possessed Ferris Wheel.

Sounds like even though you were really sick, you had a much more interesting day. :lol:

Watch out for those Ferris Wheels.

Sounds like even though you were really sick, you had a much more interesting day. :lol:

Yes, and I put a picture of my two new husbands in my siggy.

I noticed! :D

I like Luke the best. He plays the violin!

:o:o:o:o:o

How can you like one husband better than another?

How can you like one husband better than another?

Actually, Jeff is my favourite husband. Luke is second. And it's because they're British.

Here is a picture of a cypress tree that is over 1000 years old.

post-678-1205707271_thumb.jpg

To give you an idea of just how big it is, a friend of mine is standing in front of it.

post-678-1205707344_thumb.jpg

I thought this tree was amazing! :D

Wow, that's quite a tree. What are all those brown things poking out of the ground?

Here is a picture of a cypress tree that is over 1000 years old.

DSCN4703_2.JPG

To give you an idea of just how big it is, a friend of mine is standing in front of it.

DSCN4705_2.JPG

I thought this tree was amazing! :D

Wow, that's quite a tree. What are all those brown things poking out of the ground?

Those are cypress knees. Cypress trees send out these "roots" or "knees" so they can survive when submerged in water.

That's one cool tree, horatio.

Who's the guy in front of it?

He's one cool dude.

One of my maniac motorcycle buddies. :lol: I needed someone to show just how big the tree really is.

If you don't put a human near the trunk, you really can't judge how big the tree is.

What I think is phenomenal is that they have estimated the tree to be over 1000 years old.

A friend of mine took a picture of me on my bike...

Bike_pic.jpg

Thats cool and all, but it seems you are on the wrong side of the road.

:blink::huh::blink::huh::blink:

Did you say you were driving now? Do they drive on the opposite side of the road in Texas? LOL

The guy in front of me, held up his camera and took my pic. And I am on the correct side of the road. LOL

post-678-1205834841_thumb.jpg

Did you say you were driving now? Do they drive on the opposite side of the road in Texas? LOL

The guy in front of me, held up his camera and took my pic. And I am on the correct side of the road. LOL

Perhaps he thought the shot was taken from behind, which I can sort of see, if you decided that the bike had a rather big trunk on it or something... :P

Bike_pic.jpg

Perhaps he thought the shot was taken from behind, which I can sort of see, if you decided that the bike had a rather big trunk on it or something... :P

LOL... that's great. Let me add a "trunk" to my bike. LOL

Ah, its a picture taken from in front of you.

yeah.

i thought it was from behind.

Bike_pic.jpg

yeah.

:lol: That makes sense now. A bike with a headlight pointing at the traffic behind you. You just might be on to something. At least the guy in front of you would see you. :lol:

yeah.

:lol: That makes sense now. A bike with a headlight pointing at the traffic behind you. You just might be on to something. At least the guy in front of you would see you. :lol:

Now you have to explain why you're not a hamster in the picture.

Bike_pic.jpg

yeah.

LOL That makes sense now. A bike with a headlight pointing at the traffic behind you. You just might be on to something. At least the guy in front of you would see you. LOL

I had to disguise myself as a human to be able to ride on the street. LOL

Ah, horatio. Continuing to tease us with these very unidentifying pictures of yourself.

That's a mechanical body. I am located inside the helmet with remote controls. :lol:

Besides, I was worried you wouldn't show up as I put the picture up just for you. :D

yeah.

LOL That makes sense now. A bike with a headlight pointing at the traffic behind you. You just might be on to something. At least the guy in front of you would see you. LOL

Where do you get this technology, Hamster?

-Forces Horatio to stare into the Nintendo DS's lighted screen until he cracks and tells me-

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

Bike_pic.jpg

yeah.

-Forces Horatio to stare into the Nintendo DS's lighted screen until he cracks and tells me-

NASA.

yeah.

NASA.

Ok. I promise I'm not trying to take over the world. I'm just trying to invent a time machine so I have more time to play Brawl before Spring Break is over.

Bike_pic.jpg

yeah.

NASA.

Ok. I promise I'm not trying to take over the world. I'm just trying to invent a time machine so I have more time to play Brawl before Spring Break is over.

You might contact my friends at NASA, they have been working on a time machine that you might be interested in.

yeah.

NASA.

You might contact my friends at NASA, they have been working on a time machine that you might be interested in.

>:D

Plus I can go back and buy EarthBound...

Good Morning, Horatio.

Lexxy!!! So, how are things out in your neck of the woods?

Glad I am finished with the simulator. :lol: I will never again step paw into a sim without thinking of you and your mother. :D

Leguan was on last night. You should say hello to him. He has his own topic called... of course, Leguan.

Did anyone notice the bee in the first picture?

Ugh, thanks for pointing that out. *shivers* Yes yes, I have an irrational fear of bugs...I'm sure everyone has at least one such fear though.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Huh? Respond to my own post?

Uh oh, Horatio is developing a split personality. :wacko: Actually so far they seem quite similar personalities.

Ugh, thanks for pointing that out. *shivers* Yes yes, I have an irrational fear of bugs...I'm sure everyone has at least one such fear though.

Uh oh, Horatio is developing a split personality. :wacko: Actually so far they seem quite similar personalities.

I have an irrational fear of spiders. Of course, I took a few pictures of one in my pool, and that was with a telephoto lens. :lol:

My evil twin is kept locked up. Beware... sometimes he escapes. :o

Cool pics.

[know-it-all mode] I think it isn't a bee, it is a hoverfly. [/know-it-all mode] :lol:

I'm sorry, I'm a biologist... ^^

And I also like spiders. :D

You are correct. I knew that when I wrote it but my mind would not let me think of the words Yellow Jacket, so I had to just use the improper word. :blush:

I like the word hoverfly. Cool.

:o:o:o Spiders!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o

Just for you Leguan...

DSCN1931.JPG

Cool pics.

[know-it-all mode] I think it isn't a bee, it is a hoverfly. [/know-it-all mode] :lol:

You are correct. I knew that when I wrote it but my mind would not let me think of the words Yellow Jacket, so I had to just use the improper word. :blush:

Just for you Leguan...

post-678-1206660576_thumb.jpg

Yum.

I had the most delightful experience the other night.

I was going to sleep, and I had just turned off my reading lamp over my bed...

Well, I layed down, facing the wall, then I turned over..and after 10 seconds, I saw something like, come down from the ceiling on a string.

I got up and turned the light on, AND IT WAS A SPIDER! AHHHHHH. I hate Spiders!!!!

So I threw a shirt at the web string thingy, so it would fall to the ground, then I picked up my Global textbook and smooshed it.

Yuck.

Cool pics.

Just for you Leguan...

DSCN1931.JPG

Yum.

Well, I layed down, facing the wall, then I turned over..and after 10 seconds, I saw something like, come down from the ceiling on a string.

I got up and turned the light on, AND IT WAS A SPIDER! AHHHHHH. I hate Spiders!!!!

So I threw a shirt at the web string thingy, so it would fall to the ground, then I picked up my Global textbook and smooshed it.

Yuck.

I don't like killing them, but I definitely don't want them near my cage. I try and get them to get on the end of a broom and put them outside.

Actually I found either peppermint oil or another oil that you put a drop of where spiders like to go and they don't like the smell and won't hang out there.

I have an irrational fear of spiders. Of course, I took a few pictures of one in my pool, and that was with a telephoto lens. :lol:

My evil twin is kept locked up. Beware... sometimes he escapes. :o

My split personalities are not locked up. neither is my sanity, who is quite surly sometimes.

Cool pics.

Just for you Leguan...

Yum.

Yuck.

Ugh...yeah before I left home there was a spider on the ceiling above the bath tub...I had to try to restrict my showering to the end opposite of it...and then it decided to string itself down to the bathtub!! :wacko: Had to step out during that. It went back up though. Nice thing about college dorms = less bugs. Only those occasional annoying flies that like to smack themselves against the windows.

Hey Horatio, do you know what the rankings are? I'm wondering if I'm anywhere near the next rank...

Let me look, I have that information written somewhere. You should have the answer tomorrow.

Hope that is okay.

What makes you think I am in a rush to find out? :P

Hey Horatio, do you know what the rankings are? I'm wondering if I'm anywhere near the next rank...

Let me look, I have that information written somewhere. You should have the answer tomorrow.

Hope that is okay.

What makes you think I am in a rush to find out? :P

You left a basket of cherry micicles by my laptop. :lol:

Cool pics.

Just for you Leguan...

Yum.

Yuck.

Ugh...yeah before I left home there was a spider on the ceiling above the bath tub...I had to try to restrict my showering to the end opposite of it...and then it decided to string itself down to the bathtub!! :wacko: Had to step out during that. It went back up though. Nice thing about college dorms = less bugs. Only those occasional annoying flies that like to smack themselves against the windows.

I...I...I like spiders...

Um. not when they touch me though. I was taking a shower and there was one in there.

On the other hand, I dislike all other creepy crawly things. except Moths.

Cool pics.

:o:o Spiders!!!!!!!!!! :o:o

Just for you Leguan...

DSCN1931.JPG

Yum.

Yuck.

Um. not when they touch me though. I was taking a shower and there was one in there.

I love lizards and geckos, and reptiles of that sort. :)

Cool pics.

:o:o Spiders!!!!!!!!!! :o:o

Just for you Leguan...

Yum.

Yuck.

I love lizards and geckos, and reptiles of that sort. :)

Those aren't creepy crawly things...

I LIKE spiders. 'Member Boris?

How could I forget Boris?????? :o

By shutting her out of your memory. xD

You can't forget a hairy, long legged spider. The image is burned into my memory!

You're welcome. xD

You can't forget a hairy, long legged spider. The image is burned into my memory!

You're welcome. xD

Oh... thank you so very much. Next time a spider web gets stuck on my fur, I will definitely think of you. :lol:

You're welcome. xD

Oh... thank you so very much. Next time a spider web gets stuck on my fur, I will definitely think of you. :lol:

I have that effect on people. xD

WAIT, BORIS WAS A WOMAN?

Yes, Boris, my spider. x3

WAIT, BORIS WAS A WOMAN?

*screammmmmmmmmmmmmmssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*

WAIT, BORIS WAS A WOMAN?

*screams*

Teehee. x3

WAIT, BORIS WAS A WOMAN?

*screams*

Teehee. x3

Okay... this calls for some violence.

*slaps Cheesemaster around*

WAIT, BORIS WAS A WOMAN?

*screams*

Teehee. x3

Teehee

WAIT, BORIS WAS A WOMAN?

*screams*

Teehee. x3

Teehee

ROFOCLH!!!!!

Didn't work.

You have to post each pic all over again. Can't just use the words.

Eh, I gotta go now.

Bye horatio.

*not looking forward to this*

Bye!

Don't forget to go to the Warm Wishes forum and wish Krisluvsdogs a happy birthday please.

Okay, I will.

Having read the past two pages and probably also having forgotten half of it:

Horatio, those pictures are stunning! What type of camera do you have? Oh, and I saw the bee in the picture before it was mentioned.

*sings* Boooris the spiiiderrrrr! :lol: (for anyone who doesn't know, there is a song called "boris the spider" by the who. My dad used to sing it to us when we were little and there was a spider in the house.)

zomg cheesy has a pet spider. And its name is Boris. That's awesome. ^_^

I like spiders. They eat other more annoying bugs. I generally avoid killing things unless they're a threat to me or my food. Anything else gets captured on a piece of paper or something and put outside where it belongs.

Horatio, those pictures are stunning! What type of camera do you have? Oh, and I saw the bee in the picture before it was mentioned.

*sings* Boooris the spiiiderrrrr! :lol: (for anyone who doesn't know, there is a song called "boris the spider" by the who. My dad used to sing it to us when we were little and there was a spider in the house.)

I like spiders. They eat other more annoying bugs. I generally avoid killing things unless they're a threat to me or my food. Anything else gets captured on a piece of paper or something and put outside where it belongs.

My camera is an older digital. A Nikon Coolpix. I really love the abilities of these camera. It helps that the designers have made them almost idiot proof. :lol:

We are in agreement, I don't like killing any creature.

WAIT, BORIS WAS A WOMAN?

SOMEONE CALL PETE TOWNSHEND! I SWORE BORIS WASN'T A WOMAN!

My camera is an older digital. A Nikon Coolpix. I really love the abilities of these camera. It helps that the designers have made them almost idiot proof. :lol:

We are in agreement, I don't like killing any creature.

I have a nikon Coolpix L3.....

And I hate spiders *shudders*

~Liz

I have a nikon Coolpix L3.....

And I hate spiders *shudders*

~Liz

And we both like Elton's music and love hamsters! :lol:

Yep...

I was listening to Blue Moves on the turntable in my room this morning...possibly my favorite Elton album!! And even cooler when im listening to the actual LP(record)...

~Liz

I WENT TO THE FLEA MARKET TODAY

THEY SOLD THAT YELLOW MEAT GRINDER

I WENT TO THE FLEA MARKET TODAY

THEY SOLD THAT YELLOW MEAT GRINDER

Whaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt??????????

How could they?