Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

Today was a really magnificent day. It didn't rain, the sun was absolutely beautiful and riding my bike was great!!!

I left the house early and rode for over six hours, for a total of 248 miles. Next week, I will have to plan out another

great ride. The dumb thing, was that I forgot to put the ez pass thingy on my bike, so on the way home I had to

stop for a million tolls. So, I am renaming Florida from the Sunshine State to the Toll State. :lol:

I KNOW!! i hate tolls! i heard a bike go by in church, i thought it MIGHT be you but then i was like, wait lots of people down here have them, it cant be... clearly i was wrong... you should have came in and said a hearty hello... lol

I am trying to think exactly what time it was. But, I don't think your father would have appreciated someone arriving in the middle of his service. All I can remember is that I passed the mall at exactly 11H11 and was thinking... too bad it isn't after 12H00... I would have stopped in for a Starbucks. :lol:

Hoops... now read the last part of this.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was a really magnificent day. It didn't rain, the sun was absolutely beautiful and riding my bike was great!!!

I left the house early and rode for over six hours, for a total of 248 miles. Next week, I will have to plan out another

great ride. The dumb thing, was that I forgot to put the ez pass thingy on my bike, so on the way home I had to

stop for a million tolls. So, I am renaming Florida from the Sunshine State to the Toll State. :lol:

I KNOW!! i hate tolls! i heard a bike go by in church, i thought it MIGHT be you but then i was like, wait lots of people down here have them, it cant be... clearly i was wrong... you should have came in and said a hearty hello... lol

I am trying to think exactly what time it was. But, I don't think your father would have appreciated someone arriving in the middle of his service. All I can remember is that I passed the mall at exactly 11H11 and was thinking... too bad it isn't after 12H00... I would have stopped in for a Starbucks. :lol:

Time for me to have some dinner.

See you in a bit.

So you do know that there is better coffee elsewhere. Good.

So, Horatio visited my little town... And didn't even say hi to me?! Next time, we're getting coffee together. (You're buying. ;) )

Have a good dinner.

So, Horatio visited my little town... And didn't even say hi to me?! Next time, we're getting coffee together. (You're buying. ;) )

Have a good dinner.

I love your town!!!!!!!!!!!! Do they sell property to hamsters? I want to live on the lake!!!!!!!!!!

And yes... of course coffee is on me. But I drink those fancy ones, so I hope you do too. We will have to get everyone together.

My ride was through the town to the road the mall is on and then head back towards home. The ride was really great. I did get hungry after a bit and was anxious to get something great to eat, but only after I had a shower. :lol: So I didn't stop for food until I got back to my cage. Tomorrow I am going to the grocery store and buy a toll thingy just for my bike. No more stopping for every single one of those one zillion tolls.

By the way... according to the Consumer Reports, Starbucks has the worst coffee ever. :lol:

It didn't say anything about the fancy drinks.

Thanks... dinner was great. Vegetable lasagna, wonderful fresh tomatoes, cucumber slices and radishes. For dessert, a chocolate caramel bar.

Outstanding hamster food. :rolleyes:

What????? No one even looks here anymore.

They didn't see the pictures in the previous post of my friends.

:blink::blink::blink:

*time for a sand bath*

See you all in a bit. :D

*wonders if anyone will even notice*

*notices..*

Yeah!

*is very happy someone noticed*

*hands Lexxscrapham some freshly baked muffins, straight from the oven*

Just thought I would show you a few pictures, first of Harry, waking up, and then Heidi, investigating the camera lens.

DSCN3793.JPG DSCN3794.JPG

DSCN3803.JPG

May I steal them? They are so cute!

Aren't they the greatest?!?!?!?

Heidi is a maniac. When she wakes up, she then has the opportunity to get into the pen. This is a really large pen, with two mazes and a couple of climbing thingys. When she gets in there, she runs and runs and runs in circles around the perimeter, does a couple donuts (these 360 turns in place) then runs and runs and runs in the opposite direction, then repeats the entire thing again and again for quite some time. In the middle of her running, she will run over the mazes, through them at high speed and then continue her high speed running. She also squeaks to the other hamsters. If I could put a video up, you would be laughing so hard. The best part is that she does this every day.

Harry on the other hand is the hammy that you saw riding the motorcycle. He will curl up next to you and go to sleep. He is a really cool hammy.

Have a good dinner.

I love your town!!!!!!!!!!!! Do they sell property to hamsters? I want to live on the lake!!!!!!!!!!

And yes... of course coffee is on me. But I drink those fancy ones, so I hope you do too. We will have to get everyone together.

My ride was through the town to the road the mall is on and then head back towards home. The ride was really great. I did get hungry after a bit and was anxious to get something great to eat, but only after I had a shower. :lol: So I didn't stop for food until I got back to my cage. Tomorrow I am going to the grocery store and buy a toll thingy just for my bike. No more stopping for every single one of those one zillion tolls.

By the way... according to the Consumer Reports, Starbucks has the worst coffee ever. :lol:

Thanks... dinner was great. Vegetable lasagna, wonderful fresh tomatoes, cucumber slices and radishes. For dessert, a chocolate caramel bar.

Im_soo_coool... you and Mullaypop need to read this and figure out where I was. I will pull up the other one if you are still lost.

Have a good dinner.

Im_soo_coool... you and Mullaypop need to read this and figure out where I was. I will pull up the other one if you are still lost.

you visited out humble town!

It's sooo boring here.

Did you see the lack of stores in our mall???

Our starbucks rocks!

I don't think Steve would appriecitate you dissin' it!

lol

Have a good dinner.

It's sooo boring here.

Our starbucks rocks!

lol

I :wub: LOVE :wub: your town!!!!!!!!

And you think your mall lacks stores????????? :o

You ain't seen nuthin! You should see ours. There is absolutely nothing there except a movie theatre, couple of little stores, one Macy's where they dump all of last year's fashions that did not make it around the rest of the country and the shining star is a Books A Million. Then there are lots of those little kiosk thingys that go in and out of business, but never have anything that anyone would want to buy. No... our mall is about one-tenth the size of yours.

And tell Steve... Consumer Reports is the source.

Now, you need to find me some property along the lake. I don't need that much, remember, I am only a little hamster.

Then... you, Hoops, Mr. Moosey, Mullaypop... we all need to go to Steve's Starbucks for a fancy drink.

Have a good dinner.

It's sooo boring here.

Our starbucks rocks!

lol

I :wub: LOVE :wub: your town!!!!!!!!

And you think your mall lacks stores????????? :o

You ain't seen nuthin! You should see ours. There is absolutely nothing there except a movie theatre, couple of little stores, one Macy's where they dump all of last year's fashions that did not make it around the rest of the country and the shining star is a Books A Million. Then there are lots of those little kiosk thingys that go in and out of business, but never have anything that anyone would want to buy. No... our mall is about one-tenth the size of yours.

And tell Steve... Consumer Reports is the source.

Now, you need to find me some property along the lake. I don't need that much, remember, I am only a little hamster.

Then... you, Hoops, Mr. Moosey, Mullaypop... we all need to go to Steve's Starbucks for a fancy drink.

they're actually building a little suburb by a lake that my friend lives on

and Steve is the bomb

he remembers me

well stilll I love the branden mall oodles more

#### horatio! and everyone else! :D i saw the fray on friday the 13th! they were playing north of houston! im back home now! i got to meet them, and i have pictures with them and yay! it was my early b-day present :D yippee!! i am too tired to post the pictures now, but i promise i will later, i have to go to one of my friends parties now. im falling asleep sitting here! well, im off!

#### horatio! and everyone else! :D i saw the fray on friday the 13th! they were playing north of houston! im back home now! i got to meet them, and i have pictures with them and yay! it was my early b-day present :D yippee!! i am too tired to post the pictures now, but i promise i will later, i have to go to one of my friends parties now. im falling asleep sitting here! well, im off!

So happy you are here and had a great time! We missed you!!!

And you also need to update your days until you are a teenager to 7.

Okay... it's 02H00, quiet and all your can hear are hammies, the question is...

do you know what Hoops is doing at this moment?

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Insane dancing/extreme dental hygiene break.

*is a little uncertain what to think*

*searches for those pretty coloured jackets with the wrap around arms*

:P

Thought you would like that. You can't have the magenta one, it belongs to Mushroom_king. :lol:

Thought you would like that. You can't have the magenta one, it belongs to Mushroom_king. :lol:

CAN I HAVE ORANGE?!

...I love orange.

Wait, how would I floss?! I'm talented, but not THAT talented!

CAN I HAVE ORANGE?!

...I love orange.

Absolutely! We have a few oranges to choose from.

The neon orange, the sunset orange and the Florida orange grove orange... which one would you prefer?

Oh and we have Lurch over there, floss for you.

CAN I HAVE ORANGE?!

...I love orange.

The neon orange, the sunset orange and the Florida orange grove orange... which one would you prefer?

How about... um... Orange-fruit orange!

What, no male model? How cheap. :P

CAN I HAVE ORANGE?!

...I love orange.

Orange-fruit orange... it's yours.

Male model? What? You don't like Lurch?

He does a great job flossing, once he gets his rather large hands out of your mouth.

CAN I HAVE ORANGE?!

...I love orange.

He does a great job flossing, once he gets his rather large hands out of your mouth.

Suh-weet!

Bleh... Y'know what, I'm okay. I... don't ever need to floss again.

CAN I HAVE ORANGE?!

...I love orange.

Suh-weet!

No... now that you have that pretty orange-fruit orange jacket, Lurch will be flossing your teeth after every meal. :lol:

Good dental hygiene, remember.

CAN I HAVE ORANGE?!

...I love orange.

Suh-weet!

No... now that you have that pretty orange-fruit orange jacket, Lurch will be flossing your teeth after every meal. :lol:

That gives me the jibblies... :ph34r:

:lol:

How about you see about getting me a nice, attractive dentist to do that for me? They would have more experience and all...

CAN I HAVE ORANGE?!

...I love orange.

Suh-weet!

How about you see about getting me a nice, attractive dentist to do that for me? They would have more experience and all...

*looks around*

The last nice, attractive dentist I saw was the young guy in Memphis.

The closest he gets to Florida is Disney World on holiday.

Besides... isn't that what they have Dental Hygienists for???????

*sees Lurch get out dental floss about the size of large rope*

CAN I HAVE ORANGE?!

...I love orange.

Suh-weet!

*looks around*

*terrified*

There's a difference?

...I guess you'll have to bring him here then. You can support his lifestyle, right? I know there's big bucks in hamster... whateveryoudo-ing.

CAN I HAVE ORANGE?!

...I love orange.

Suh-weet!

*looks around*

*terrified*

There's a difference?

...I guess you'll have to bring him here then. You can support his lifestyle, right? I know there's big bucks in hamster... whateveryoudo-ing.

He works with his father, they both have wives, kids... no, I can't support his lifestyle.

Hamsters don't make THAT kind of money. :lol:

CAN I HAVE ORANGE?!

...I love orange.

Suh-weet!

*looks around*

*terrified*

There's a difference?

He works with his father, they both have wives, kids... no, I can't support his lifestyle.

Ah, dang... I'll just have to never stop eating...

This kind of conversation makes me want to write a story about it... I probably will, later.

CAN I HAVE ORANGE?!

...I love orange.

Suh-weet!

*looks around*

*terrified*

There's a difference?

This kind of conversation makes me want to write a story about it... I probably will, later.

Please start writing. Besides, I will have to go in a minute. I am getting up in one hour.

CAN I HAVE ORANGE?!

...I love orange.

Suh-weet!

*looks around*

*terrified*

There's a difference?

Please start writing. Besides, I will have to go in a minute. I am getting up in one hour.

Oh, NICE! Sorry to keep you up!

Night.

I will begin right away, sir!

CAN I HAVE ORANGE?!

...I love orange.

Suh-weet!

*looks around*

*terrified*

There's a difference?

Oh, NICE! Sorry to keep you up!

Night.

I will begin right away, sir!

Not so fast... Lexxy has just arrived.

Well, I am going to get off the computer as I need to do a little bit of studying and you are

a bad influence on me. :lol:

Talk to you later.

May I suggest you call the church to find out what happened, then call your father to let

him know you are still home.

I can't stay away too long. :D

Edited the frog picture and here it is, just a little better. :D

DSCN3922_2.JPG

i voted :)

horatio, your pool is just lovely! i'm ready to go swim in it! i just love a good green frog infested pool! oh i bet there is mosquitos too! or does the frog population eat all of them?

Between the dragonflies, the bats and the frogs... we have a smaller mosquito population than most, but those blood-sucking little devils are still here!

*wonders where everyone is*

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Right here!

Wonderful!!!!!!! :)

I think so, too. x3

What are you doing up so late???

It's only 11:30! I'm, y'know. Okay, I don't even have a dental hygiene excuse. Though I did see my eye doctor today.

Right here!

I think so, too. x3

It's only 11:30! I'm, y'know. Okay, I don't even have a dental hygiene excuse. Though I did see my eye doctor today.

What??? No dental floss?

*Lurch is standing by*

Right here!

I think so, too. x3

What??? No dental floss?

*Lurch is standing by*

xD

Nooooo.

Look over there! >_> *bolts, as in runs real fast*

Hey, Horatio. How do I put a picture in my signature?

You have to upload one from a website. I have not figured out how to put one in from the desktop yet.

You would go to My Controls, upper right, then Edit Signature on the left, then... I couldn't find the upload feature. :unsure:

I will ask HampsterKing.

You have to upload one from a website. I have not figured out how to put one in from the desktop yet.

You would go to My Controls, upper right, then Edit Signature on the left, then... I couldn't find the upload feature. :unsure:

I will ask HampsterKing.

You have to upload it on an image hosting site, like photobucket, then copy and paste the IMG code, if I remember correctly.

I will ask HampsterKing.

You have to upload it on an image hosting site, like photobucket, then copy and paste the IMG code, if I remember correctly.

Thanks! There used to be the Choose File, then Upload buttons.

In response to the question about the location of absent members, I was out hiking what ended up to be 90+ miles through the mountains of new mexico, around the city of cimmaron.

In response to the question about the location of absent members, I was out hiking what ended up to be 90+ miles through the mountains of new mexico, around the city of cimmaron.

And you didn't take me???????????????????

That must have been spectacular!!!!!

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

sorry, no pet hamsters allowed.

and yes, it was. I shall get pictors up after all from everyone have been exchanged.

but you know what was truly spectacular?

getting a dinner that wasn't powdered.

I am so sick of trail food. especially granola. and almost jerky. xD

and yes, it was. I shall get pictors up after all from everyone have been exchanged.

You could have taken me. I love granola!

before the trip, I would have said the same thing.

now I am sick and tired of it.

food I have had since the end of the hike:

-snickers ice cream cone

-one of those push-up ice cream things.

-double decker oatmeal cream pie

-sausage and biscuit in gravy (made by philmont staff at base camp, so it was kinda bad. >.<)

-chips

and then we got to the trail dust steakhouse in denver, colorado on the way to the airport.

and I had the triforce of steak. it was like, a perfectly triangular t-bone. and a massive pile of fries. and a salad and small bowl of ice cream.

but the fries led to a good story. xD

me and three of my fellow scouting friends (shuddup arkcher, I know it is redundant) ended up plowing through this giant bowl of fries faster than possible. me and jared were salters, phil and billy had ketchup. xD So, billy and phil would squirt ketchup into two spots in the bowl whenever we ran out, and as soon as anyone hit an unsalted fry, jared and I would add a new layer of salt. and then resume cramming fries into our mouths. xD but the thing is, this all went by so quickly and like clockwork. and the best thing is, it was completely non-premeditated. xD

and then at the airport we had mcDonalds.

aaaaaand this morning I had some pizza. xD

-snickers ice cream cone

-sausage and biscuit in gravy (made by philmont staff at base camp, so it was kinda bad. >.

-chips

and then we got to the trail dust steakhouse in denver, colorado on the way to the airport.

and I had the triforce of steak. it was like, a perfectly triangular t-bone. and a massive pile of fries. and a salad and small bowl of ice cream.

me and three of my fellow scouting friends (shuddup arkcher, I know it is redundant) ended up plowing through this giant bowl of fries faster than possible. me and jared were salters, phil and billy had ketchup. xD So, billy and phil would squirt ketchup into two spots in the bowl whenever we ran out, and as soon as anyone hit an unsalted fry, jared and I would add a new layer of salt. and then resume cramming fries into our mouths. xD but the thing is, this all went by so quickly and like clockwork. and the best thing is, it was completely non-premeditated. xD

LOL *dies of grease overload* LOL

-snickers ice cream cone

-sausage and biscuit in gravy (made by philmont staff at base camp, so it was kinda bad. >.<)

-chips

well, I did pay for my overload of grease and real food. xD

I had major fiarrea (a term coined by yours truly on hiking day 5, I believe it was. after the mexican bean burritos for dinner. xD) at BWI airport.

but it was worth it.

-snickers ice cream cone

-sausage and biscuit in gravy (made by philmont staff at base camp, so it was kinda bad. >.

-chips

well, I did pay for my overload of grease and real food. xD

I had major fiarrea (a term coined by yours truly on hiking day 5, I believe it was. after the mexican bean burritos for dinner. xD) at BWI airport.

but it was worth it.

Fiarrea... :lol: oooooooohhhhhhhhh my.

Now you understand why hamsters only eat granola type food.

Well Cheesie, so nice to see you have returned!

You were definitely missed!!! Sorry to say, I am heading out for a ride on my bike,

so, I will have to run. Glad to hear you had a great time and we are looking forward

to all your pictures.

See you later Cheesinator!!!!!! :D

Well Cheesie, so nice to see you have returned!

You were definitely missed!!! Sorry to say, I am heading out for a ride on my bike,

so, I will have to run. Glad to hear you had a great time and we are looking forward

to all your pictures.

See you later Cheesinator!!!!!! :D

'Tis okay.

your riding gives me time to not worry about checking for new new posts, and I can focus on old new posts. xD

I would really love to go on bike rides. But, I live right next to a highway ... So, there's really no where for me to go. :| I actually think one of my friends goes on bike hikes with his family a lot, so maybe I can try to convince him to take me. :D

Bahh. Speaking of food, while I was at camp, I had the same thing every day. For lunch and dinner, I had a salad. For breakfast, I had fruit and a bagel. It was very exciting. Haha ...

Eep. School starts in 22 days.

I would really love to go on bike rides. But, I live right next to a highway ... So, there's really no where for me to go. :| I actually think one of my friends goes on bike hikes with his family a lot, so maybe I can try to convince him to take me. :D

Bahh. Speaking of food, while I was at camp, I had the same thing every day. For lunch and dinner, I had a salad. For breakfast, I had fruit and a bagel. It was very exciting. Haha ...

:o:o:o:o:o

Schooooooooollllllllllllllll????????

Oh noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

schoooooooollllll :( i still have to read 3 books fo' summer reading!!! school starts on aug 14 for me :'(

but i did make an organized chart to determine how many pages to read per day!

GUESS WHAT!!!!!! tommarow i go on a 10 day trip to COLORADO!!! :D

schoooooooollllll :( i still have to read 3 books fo' summer reading!!! school starts on aug 14 for me :'(

Noooooooo, you will be gone until school starts!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time!!! :D

We will miss you.

We will miss you.

yay the lodge has internet access! i wont be able to post to much cuz im too busy having fun :D

i love colorado, i want to go to college up here

We will miss you.

yay the lodge has internet access! i wont be able to post to much cuz im too busy having fun :D

i love colorado, i want to go to college up here

Wildcat!!!!!!!!!!!

It's great to know you are having a great time! I am really happy that I was on when you popped on.

Hope you have a great time and can find a second or two just to say hi!

Go have lots and lots of fun.

I wanted to let you all know, that we had another magnificent shuttle launch!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I was watching Cramer's Mad Money Show and ran outside without my camera, but I will say, it was spectacular!!!!!!!!!!

Let them all have a great time in space!!!!

:D:D:D

Here is the view from my cage the other day...

post-678-1186491651_thumb.jpg post-678-1186491701_thumb.jpg

post-678-1186491740_thumb.jpg post-678-1186491872_thumb.jpg

post-678-1186491938_thumb.jpg post-678-1186492035_thumb.jpg

:blink::unsure::blink::unsure::blink:

What? No comments?

BEAUTIFUL pictures Horatio (i almost forgot how to spell your name *gasp*)

What? No comments?

Thanks. Did you read the post just prior to this one? :rolleyes:

Yea I did. How come you never have a camera when you need one, or if you do you either have no film or the battery is dead. Murphy's law i guess. I want to go into space.

DSCN3887.JPG DSCN3912.JPG

DSCN3913.JPG DSCN4003.JPG

DSCN3997.JPG DSCN4002.JPG

What? No comments?

Yea I did. How come you never have a camera when you need one, or if you do you either have no film or the battery is dead. Murphy's law i guess. I want to go into space.

Unfortunately, I thought the launch was ten minutes later than it was, so when I checked to see if it was going to happen, it was launching in less than one minute. I just ran outside to watch

There are great astronaut camps. You ought to look into it.

What? No comments?

Unfortunately, I thought the launch was ten minutes later than it was, so when I checked to see if it was going to happen, it was launching in less than one minute. I just ran outside to watch

You need to pay attention.

I wouldn't do astronaut(????)camp, ruins the summer

What? No comments?

I wouldn't do astronaut camp, ruins the summer

I think you would love astronaut camp. It would be the highlight of the summer!

What? No comments?

Well... those spinny things are fun and i want to float around in one of those air pressure thingies that make you float(duh!??!)

What? No comments?

Well... those spinny things are fun and i want to float around in one of those air pressure thingies that make you float(duh!??!)

So how would this ruin your summer?!?!?!?

What? No comments?

not hanging with my friends

GET YOUR CUTE LITTLE HAMMIE BUTT BACK HERE!!!!!!

What? No comments?

Huette has the cute little hammie butt. :lol:

I will be back in about one hour and 15 minutes.

What? No comments?

TMI ok bye

What? No comments?

TMI ok bye

I'm baccckkkkkkkk.

What? No comments?

TMI ok bye

I'm baccckkkkkkkk.

YAY!

• 3 weeks later...
TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely, positively love your siggy!!!!!!!!!!

Very stellar!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but I have to this,.............

STELLER OMG HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*falls out of chair and starts rolfl*

TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!

Very stellar!!!!!!!

*picks Cupcakelvr up off the floor*

Did you look at Toto's siggy?

Phenomenal!!!

TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!

Very stellar!!!!!!!

*picks Cupcakelvr up off the floor*

Did you look at Toto's siggy?

Phenomenal!!!

I know it's sweet!

TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!

Very stellar!!!!!!!

Needs some fixin' up.

A-like so.

1180586828954rz6.gif

Win.

*sprays coffee all over Adam*

*screammmmmmmmmmmssssssssssss*

Arkcher, that is hysterical!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

*hands Arkcher some freshly baked muffins*

TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!

Very stellar!!!!!!!

Needs some fixin' up.

A-like so.

1180586828954rz6.gif

Win.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

post-6896-1188649123.gif

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!

Very stellar!!!!!!!

Needs some fixin' up.

A-like so.

1180586828954rz6.gif

Win.

Hooray for muffins. =D

TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!

Very stellar!!!!!!!

Needs some fixin' up.

A-like so.

1180586828954rz6.gif

Win.

dude that's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol it rocks

• 2 weeks later...
TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!

Very stellar!!!!!!!

Needs some fixin' up.

A-like so.

1180586828954rz6.gif

Win.

*waits for Toto to appear to see her reaction*

*continues waiting for Toto to appear*

Dude she just disapeared.

TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!

Very stellar!!!!!!!

Needs some fixin' up.

A-like so.

1180586828954rz6.gif

Win.

I can still hope.

TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!

Very stellar!!!!!!!

Needs some fixin' up.

A-like so.

1180586828954rz6.gif

Win.

I can still hope.

I hope too. I miss her.

TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!

Very stellar!!!!!!!

Needs some fixin' up.

A-like so.

1180586828954rz6.gif

Win.

I can still hope.

Totototototoooooooooooooooo!

Okay... I am not too happy at the moment. Out and about, 50 miles from home, my bike just refused to start.

*cries* Don't have any clue to the reason, but I had to have it taken to the BMW Motorcycle shop. *cries*

I hope to have it back today.

*crosses paws*

Thats not a good prize.

D=

Okay... I am not too happy at the moment. Out and about, 50 miles from home, my bike just refused to start.

*cries* Don't have any clue to the reason, but I had to have it taken to the BMW Motorcycle shop. *cries*

I hope to have it back today.

*crosses paws*

Thats not a good prize.

D=

No, :( it's not.

Is there a full moon out or is there something in the atmosphere?

KURT COBAIN

Another one of your husbands? :lol:

NO!!! KURT COBAIN IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...

BIG 'YUGE TREES

Trees are nice sometimes, but they tend to block ones view of the sky.

the tree in the middle of my house is evil it scratched me. :unsure:

KURT COBAIN

Another one of your husbands? :lol:

NO!!! KURT COBAIN IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORTAL KOMBAAAAAT o:<

-beings unskillfully beatboxing-

Yeah...

BIG 'YUGE TREES

... You have trees inside your house?

Yeah...

BIG 'YUGE TREES

LOL!!! How did I miss that one.

Yeah...

BIG 'YUGE TREES

Yes how did you miss that??

LOL.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyways... yes I have A tree in the middle of my house it's quite evil. :angry:

I want to chop it down but my dad won't let me. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

Yeah...

BIG 'YUGE TREES

LOL.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyways... yes I have A tree in the middle of my house it's quite evil. :angry:

I want to chop it down but my dad won't let me. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

I like your dad!!! Trees are wonderful and you are verging on becoming a tree murderer.

:blink::o:blink::o:blink:

Yeah...

BIG 'YUGE TREES

LOL.

I like your dad!!! Trees are wonderful and you are verging on becoming a tree murderer.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

TREE MURDERER >:o

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Yeah...

BIG 'YUGE TREES

LOL.

Well I would have died too I was gushing blood!!! I lost quite a lot. The tree should be charged with atemoted murder. It should be taken to environmental court.