Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

*still sqeacking and running in circles* If you're going to post a list, then i will be running ing circles and listening. *starts becoming a tiny blur of fur, while running in circles*

At lunch. I am going through all my hamster supplies to look for manufacturers and names. I don't want to say the wrong thing.

Okey dokey! *falls down on hamster back* And does anyone know how long it takes for a gopher turtles eggs to hatch?

:lol: I don't know. Are you implying I will take that long? :lol:

No, about a week ago, a female gopher turtle went into my yard while it was pouring down rain and layed eggs, then covered them up with dirt. So now my mom wants to know how long it will take them to hatch. because my grandma is coming to florida to visit me, and she is staying for 8 full days, and 2 half days, and my mom is hopeing the eggs hatch while my grandma is here. And no my grandma does not look very old, i forgot how old she is, but whatever.

Tell your mother to call the Florida Wildlife Hospital in Melbourne, Florida. (Phone: 321.254.88.43) She can leave a message with her question and phone number and someone will return her call and tell her all about them and what to do when the babies are born. They might say something like, leave your dogs and cats in the house, or turn off your lights in the backyard. I have no idea about what they will suggest, but they will advise your mother how to best enjoy the turtle babies without disturbing them.

We aren't going to bother them, no one is. We can't even find where she buried them. from looking at the top of the soil everything looks the same. I was sitting in the rain watching her lay them, but them once she left our yard and left her babies with us, i put some leaves over it, but now everywhere has some green leaves, flowers, and other summer stuff. And my cat never gets out, except that once. And we never turn on our backyard lights. Plus she laid them in our front yard.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*still sqeacking and running in circles* If you're going to post a list, then i will be running ing circles and listening. *starts becoming a tiny blur of fur, while running in circles*

At lunch. I am going through all my hamster supplies to look for manufacturers and names. I don't want to say the wrong thing.

Okey dokey! *falls down on hamster back* And does anyone know how long it takes for a gopher turtles eggs to hatch?

No, about a week ago, a female gopher turtle went into my yard while it was pouring down rain and layed eggs, then covered them up with dirt. So now my mom wants to know how long it will take them to hatch. because my grandma is coming to florida to visit me, and she is staying for 8 full days, and 2 half days, and my mom is hopeing the eggs hatch while my grandma is here. And no my grandma does not look very old, i forgot how old she is, but whatever.

Tell your mother to call the Florida Wildlife Hospital in Melbourne, Florida. (Phone: 321.254.88.43) She can leave a message with her question and phone number and someone will return her call and tell her all about them and what to do when the babies are born. They might say something like, leave your dogs and cats in the house, or turn off your lights in the backyard. I have no idea about what they will suggest, but they will advise your mother how to best enjoy the turtle babies without disturbing them.

We aren't going to bother them, no one is. We can't even find where she buried them. from looking at the top of the soil everything looks the same. I was sitting in the rain watching her lay them, but them once she left our yard and left her babies with us, i put some leaves over it, but now everywhere has some green leaves, flowers, and other summer stuff. And my cat never gets out, except that once. And we never turn on our backyard lights. Plus she laid them in our front yard.

I didn't mean to imply that you were going to bother them, but the Wildlife hospital gives you more information that helps you enjoy the wildlife. That was why I was suggesting your mother call them. I drop off injured wildlife there quite often and hope to volunteer there. Of course, they are not too keen on a hamster helping. :lol:

(cough, cough) You could always search for them, they might have information there. Florida Wildlife Hospital (cough, cough) is the name.

Gotta go. I am supposed to be studying and I am in soooooooooo much trouble. Bye.

Be back as soon as I can.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA LENS FLARE OMG

...I shall now continue to take over the world...

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Oh no you don't!

*blows up the Meat Grinder factory*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut8~*

>:D

I have a million other factories...and That's just in this country! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH LENS FLARE OMG!

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*theAstronomy Domine*~*

I didn't mean to imply that you were going to bother them, but the Wildlife hospital gives you more information that helps you enjoy the wildlife. That was why I was suggesting your mother call them. I drop off injured wildlife there quite often and hope to volunteer there. Of course, they are not too keen on a hamster helping. :lol:

(cough, cough) You could always search for them, they might have information there. Florida Wildlife Hospital (cough, cough) is the name.

I looked it up. It takes 80 to 110 days for them to hatch, from the day they are laid. And it is illegal to move them, unless they are about to be killed, it is illegal to feed them. You have to leave them alone, even if it is a baby wandering around all alone. And they don't like water very much, they like dry places. And if you move them you have to move them a short amount of distance.

I looked it up. It takes 80 to 110 days for them to hatch, from the day they are laid. And it is illegal to move them, unless they are about to be killed, it is illegal to feed them. You have to leave them alone, even if it is a baby wandering around all alone. And they don't like water very much, they like dry places. And if you move them you have to move them a short amount of distance.

Hope that helped.

Hope that helped.

I didn't call though. i went on a website.

Hope that helped.

Did you look at their website?

Hope that helped.

Did you look at their website?

No.

Yes, but we are leaving the house to do a firework thing at a festival or something like that, and we are keaving at night. Everyone but my cat and hamster! but i'm not sure if I should bring My hamster in a carrier case with us,

Your hamster is not a pet that leaves the house. It is not a dog or cat. Please leave your hammy in the house. She will be fine. Putting a hamster into a carrier case is putting stress on your hamster and shortening the life span. Bringing your hamster to a festival with fireworks, noise, smells, could very well give your hamster a heart attack.

Remember, your hamster wants a nice quiet place to be. He is a nocturnal creature and the desert, where they are originally from, at night is very quiet. These are the same type of things you need to keep in mind when you pick a location in your house. He will get into a routine with you so that he will wake up, clean himself, then want to have some fun. This is when you can put him in his ball, play with him in your room, let him run in his wheel. You can give him a treat and get to know him. Waking him up during the day is the same as your parents waking you up all through the night. A good sleep during the day and he will be ready to play with you at night.

When you first take your hamster home, he will need a couple days to acclimate to the sounds, smells and environment of his new home. Did you remember the advice I gave you about asking the pet store to include some of the bedding from the cage he is in to take home with you? This will make him feel like he belongs in his new home because it has the same smells that were in his old home.

Please, once your hamster gets to your house, never, ever take him outside again. If your hamster ever got loose outside, it would be certain death. Please tell me you won't take him outside.

Yes, but we are leaving the house to do a firework thing at a festival or something like that, and we are keaving at night. Everyone but my cat and hamster! but i'm not sure if I should bring My hamster in a carrier case with us,

Your hamster is not a pet that leaves the house. It is not a dog or cat. Please leave your hammy in the house. She will be fine. Putting a hamster into a carrier case is putting stress on your hamster and shortening the life span. Bringing your hamster to a festival with fireworks, noise, smells, could very well give your hamster a heart attack.

Remember, your hamster wants a nice quiet place to be. He is a nocturnal creature and the desert, where they are originally from, at night is very quiet. These are the same type of things you need to keep in mind when you pick a location in your house. He will get into a routine with you so that he will wake up, clean himself, then want to have some fun. This is when you can put him in his ball, play with him in your room, let him run in his wheel. You can give him a treat and get to know him. Waking him up during the day is the same as your parents waking you up all through the night. A good sleep during the day and he will be ready to play with you at night.

When you first take your hamster home, he will need a couple days to acclimate to the sounds, smells and environment of his new home. Did you remember the advice I gave you about asking the pet store to include some of the bedding from the cage he is in to take home with you? This will make him feel like he belongs in his new home because it has the same smells that were in his old home.

Please, once your hamster gets to your house, never, ever take him outside again. If your hamster ever got loose outside, it would be certain death. Please tell me you won't take him outside.

I'm not even going to take her with us! That was just a joke! I would never do that. But on alot of websites, It says to get a tiny play pen and set it outside and watch your hamster while you sit beside the pen, while you hamster is in it. I don't think i will do that though. She'll stay inside alot playing with toyd, treats, and other stuff.

I'm not even going to take her with us! That was just a joke! I would never do that. But on alot of websites, It says to get a tiny play pen and set it outside and watch your hamster while you sit beside the pen, while you hamster is in it. I don't think i will do that though. She'll stay inside alot playing with toyd, treats, and other stuff.

*breathes a sigh of relief*

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You have made me feel so much better. Those websites are so wrong. They also say you can give a hamster tissue, toilet paper and paper towels to rip up, and this information is the absolute worst information ever. Never give your hamster kleenex or any other type tissue paper, toilet paper or paper towels. If you feel you must, give your hamster some of the regular newspaper, but this is not really necessary. The other papers I just mentioned have a way of not coming completely out of the hamsters pouches and can cause infection and death. My veterinarian has given me many points to pass on and these are not only from his experiences, but from the experiences of other veterinarians. What is okay, providing there is no glue on it, are the tubes from the paper towels and toilet paper. You just have to look them over carefully and verify no residue paper is on there and no glue.

*breathes a sigh of relief*

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You have made me feel so much better. Those websites are so wrong. They also say you can give a hamster tissue, toilet paper and paper towels to rip up, and this information is the absolute worst information ever. Never give your hamster kleenex or any other type tissue paper, toilet paper or paper towels. If you feel you must, give your hamster some of the regular newspaper, but this is not really necessary. The other papers I just mentioned have a way of not coming completely out of the hamsters pouches and can cause infection and death. My veterinarian has given me many points to pass on and these are not only from his experiences, but from the experiences of other veterinarians. What is okay, providing there is no glue on it, are the tubes from the paper towels and toilet paper. You just have to look them over carefully and verify no residue paper is on there and no glue.

Your welcome... But I would never do it, of course the sound might break her little ear drums! And i am not giving my friend paper to rip apart. She could stuff it into her cheeks and not be able to get it out, that was on a website.

Omg today I saw a black bmw motorcycle and I seriously flipped out! I jumped out of the seat and my dad stared at me like I was a maniac.

And then when we were eating at this restaurant he talked about getting a motorcycle! And then that reminded me of my uncle steve who has cancer who

started feeling better from the kemo and finally started riding his motorcycle, not very far, but he still rode it. Then i almost cried....

but anyways I thought of you today horatio!!!!! lol

Omg today I saw a black bmw motorcycle and I seriously flipped out! I jumped out of the seat and my dad stared at me like I was a maniac.

And then when we were eating at this restaurant he talked about getting a motorcycle! And then that reminded me of my uncle steve who has cancer who

started feeling better from the kemo and finally started riding his motorcycle, not very far, but he still rode it. Then i almost cried....

How cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell your father to get two bikes, one for you and one for him. :lol:

When he says that you cannot ride on the street, tell him that a dirt bike would be fantastic for you and you can ride that off the street. :lol:

I will get a better picture of my bike so that you can recognize it. For now, just look for a hairy hammy on a black F650GS. It is an on and off road bike. :D

Me and my friends were praying to the Great Muffin at skool once, when I saw this VW bus, and I jumped up and chased it.

Okay... here am in line in front of the Apple Store. I got here about one hour before the mall opened and much to my dismay, I am about 13th in line. :(

Pictures to be posted later.

This is off-tawpeek, but I found out how Paris Hilton came into exsistance!

Okay... here am in line in front of the Apple Store. I got here about one hour before the mall opened and much to my dismay, I am about 13th in line. :(

I would hope you know that by now. :lol:

Lucky for all of you posting people today... I am already plugged into an outlet and will be moderating all day.

*~*The Grand Illusionm*!*teh Final Cut*~*

Once upon a time in the deep deep south, a man named Satan was watching TV when he saw Britney Spears. He sent a letter to Britney's agent asking her to marry him. Britney was delighted and accepted.

Satan and Britney had a child named Paris, but they were disgusted by it's hideous looks, so they dropped her off at the home of the very rich Hiltons. They were disgusted by the child but took her in anyway.

Years went by and the Hiltons realised that young Paris was failing skool because she had a very low IQ percent.

Paris grew up and became famous for doing nothing, and the Hiltons now regret ever taking her in.

The End.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domien*~*

Once upon a time in the deep deep south, a man named Satan was watching TV when he saw Britney Spears. He sent a letter to Britney's agent asking her to marry him. Britney was delighted and accepted.

Satan and Britney had a child named Paris, but they were disgusted by it's hideous looks, so they dropped her off at the home of the very rich Hiltons. They were disgusted by the child but took her in anyway.

Years went by and the Hiltons realised that young Paris was failing skool because she had a very low IQ percent.

Paris grew up and became famous for doing nothing, and the Hiltons now regret ever taking her in.

The End.

:lol: LOL :lol:

The End.

lol! that makes sense! You know whats sad? (random sry) Well, I wanted some fresh catnip tea eh? Now this is what I have to do for it. They dont sell catnip tea at the store, so I had to plant catnip seeds, but they dont have organic catnip seeds at the home depot or lowe's, so I went to my local farmer man and got my seeds! Well, i then had to pot them in soil, and wait for the plant to grow. I also had to hide it from my cats so they wouldn't destroy it. Then I had to dry some leaves and stalks from the catnip to make my tea (it also works with frest catnip, but you have to chop it up.) I have some catnip tea right now because my mouth hurts and it fixes pains (I got my braces readjusted) and now I have 3 cats following me around. Grr, they really need to sell organic catnip tea @ walmart! lol :) there are 203 guests! and 1 member!!! me!!!!

Lucky for all of you posting people today... I am already plugged into an outlet and will be moderating all day.

I see no Horatio, but there are 326 other people, 323 of them guests.

omg horatio is so cool

i was on another website posting as usual (as i have no life during the summer) when one of the mods said, "I am soo mad at you guys, no you cant call of battles. You know I don't like ranting....(blah blah blah, rants on for another 5 paragraphs)... that took 10 min to write, now I'm trying to watch a movie with my older sister, Ghost in the (something, i dont remember the name) CURSE MY OLDER SISTER FOR HAVING POWER ON THE SITE EVEN THO SHES NOT A MOD!!! the mod continues to ran some more... thats when i realised these people really have no lives...

but not horatio! cuz hes cool, and awesomesss!

I'm guessing that there was free Wi-fi at the apple store?

Free Wi-fi OUTSIDE the Apple Store! :lol:

Well, whatever. xD

Cause otherwise it would have been difficult to post on here. xD

I see no Horatio, but there are 326 other people, 323 of them guests.

I'm here now. :)

The End.

lol! that makes sense! You know whats sad? (random sry) Well, I wanted some fresh catnip tea eh? Now this is what I have to do for it. They dont sell catnip tea at the store, so I had to plant catnip seeds, but they dont have organic catnip seeds at the home depot or lowe's, so I went to my local farmer man and got my seeds! Well, i then had to pot them in soil, and wait for the plant to grow. I also had to hide it from my cats so they wouldn't destroy it. Then I had to dry some leaves and stalks from the catnip to make my tea (it also works with frest catnip, but you have to chop it up.) I have some catnip tea right now because my mouth hurts and it fixes pains (I got my braces readjusted) and now I have 3 cats following me around. Grr, they really need to sell organic catnip tea @ walmart! lol :) there are 203 guests! and 1 member!!! me!!!!

You learn something new everyday. LOL I had no idea catnip tea would fix pains.

Very interesting. :)

The End.

yep! it fixes joint pains, muscle pains, mouth pains, expels the body of worms (eww) and does all sorts of cool things! yay herbs! oh yeah and it gets cats high, hee hee

iPhone line update... I will post pictures later. I forgot to bring the connection from my camera to Adam.

There are a lot of really cool people who brought their multi-outlet cords. We are able to plug in so as not to use battery life.

We are well into the less than five and one-half hours mode. Yeah!!!!!

I'm guessing that there was free Wi-fi at the apple store?

Free Wi-fi OUTSIDE the Apple Store! :lol:

Well, whatever. xD

Cause otherwise it would have been difficult to post on here. xD

This mall is forming the line outside the Apple Store. There is another mall that is trying to restrict people outside the mall, but I cannot see how that is going to work.

The End.

yep! it fixes joint pains, muscle pains, mouth pains, expels the body of worms (eww) and does all sorts of cool things! yay herbs! oh yeah and it gets cats high, hee hee

Expels the body of worms?????????

Ewww is right!

The End.

Ewww is right!

did you know 93% of people have parasites and dont know it and never will know it

The End.

Ewww is right!

did you know 93% of people have parasites and dont know it and never will know it

Good thing I am not a people.

Hamsters don't like parasites. :lol:

Well, the Apple Store shut off their wi-fi for a while and everyone in line was devastated. We figure they were rearranging furniture in there. The store from is completely covered in black fabric not allowing anyone to see inside. The line is getting really long and I am very happy that I am in the first group.

So, at least for now I am back online. Yeah!!!!!!

*falls over with all four paws in the air after looking at Mushroom_king's signature*

What a fantastic siggy!

*hands Mushroom_king The Red Rose Award for siggy fantasticness*

(And yes, that is a word if I say so.)

*falls over with all four paws in the air after looking at Mushroom_king's signature*

What a fantastic siggy!

*hands Mushroom_king The Red Rose Award for siggy fantasticness*

(And yes, that is a word if I say so.)

OK. o_o

I have an iPhone!!!

B U T...

AT&T is swamped and I am unable to activate my phone!

*cries*

but iPhone is so expensive

and then the service is outrageous, $60-200 a month!

I have an iPhone!!!

B U T...

*cries*

Actually the iPhone is priced competitively with the Blackberry, Treo, etc. And the service is not that much more expensive and it includes unlimited internet and email access.

I have an iPhone!!!

B U T...

*cries*

Actually the iPhone is priced competitively with the Blackberry, Treo, etc. And the service is not that much more expensive and it includes unlimited internet and email access.

but it isn't a pc.

So it does have limited funcitionality.

Does it have java and flash, and other assorted plug-ins?

I have an iPhone!!!

B U T...

*cries*

but it isn't a pc.

So it does have limited funcitionality.

Does it have java and flash, and other assorted plug-ins?

I will let you know later.

My iPhone has already been taken away from me and placed outside my cage because I am supposed to be studying and I have been playing on the iPhone.

fiiine.

Study away, then!

I have the study program just underneath this page. Easy to swap over too. :rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

xD the wonders of multi-window interenetting.

MotoGP news...

Valentino Rossi rode a perfect race!!!!!!!!!! He was superb and the Yamaha performed

even better.

What a great race for an even greater motorcycle racer!!!

At first i thought you said perfect ####...

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*TheAstronomy Domine*~&*

MotoGP news...

Valentino Rossi rode a perfect race!!!!!!!!!! He was superb and the Yamaha performed

even better.

lol! i dont know why i find that funny.....

MotoGP news...

even better.

I started laughing too, but I think it is because I have had too much coffee.

MotoGP news...

even better.

ohhh, iwant some coffee now but its 10 and mah mamma might get angry, but im hyper right now

HEE HEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*eye twitches from pretend caffeine*

MotoGP news...

even better.

ohhh, iwant some coffee now but its 10 and mah mamma might get angry, but im hyper right now

HEE HEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*eye twitches from pretend caffeine*

Hey, we could have some together, but then you mother would be mad at both of us! :lol:

Lexxy... you missed the excitement! I got an iPhone! :)

*tries to picture itty bitty hammie holding huge cell phone*

*trieing to hard gets yet another headache* 3rd headache today not good *calls doctor* BLAH BLAH BALH doctors says to stop thinking so hard

Wow that is awesome! You got a iPhone, and I got my hamster last night! They did not have any females, but i got a gold and white male. He was the youngest there. And the most active. And is it normal for them to scratch themselves quite a bit?

*tries to picture itty bitty hammie holding huge cell phone*

*trieing to hard gets yet another headache* 3rd headache today not good *calls doctor* BLAH BLAH BALH doctors says to stop thinking so hard

I am so sorry you have headaches. That must be awful. Very rarely do I get a headache, but when I do, I really hate them.

*wonders how thinking hard would cause a headache* :blink:

OMG! My hamster is sleep walking or something! He is walking around with his eyes closed and trying to eat also! It's so cute! :wub:

Wow that is awesome! You got a iPhone, and I got my hamster last night! They did not have any females, but i got a gold and white male. He was the youngest there. And the most active. And is it normal for them to scratch themselves quite a bit?

Congratulations!!! What is his name? As I am a male, I think male hamsters are the best. :D

When you say scratch themselves, are you talking about grooming? When they wake-up, initially they spend quite a bit of time grooming themselves. As the night progresses, they will groom themselves on and off. This is one reason why having a clean cage is so very important.

Tell me more about your new hammie.

*waits for pictures to be posted*

OMG! My hamster is sleep walking or something! He is walking around with his eyes closed and trying to eat also! It's so cute! :wub:

They do that. They will get up, get a drink of water, get some food, all with their little eyes closed.

Remember during the day, this is when they sleep, so you do not want to disturb your hammie while he is sleeping.

They do that. They will get up, get a drink of water, get some food, all with their little eyes closed.

Remember during the day, this is when they sleep, so you do not want to disturb your hammie while he is sleeping.

He is not asleep right now! and Grooming they push on their head. But he is scratching like a cat or dog would, and he is also biting himself along some places like a cat or dog will. And his name is Whiskers.

He is not asleep right now! and Grooming they push on their head. But he is scratching like a cat or dog would, and he is also biting himself along some places like a cat or dog will. And his name is Whiskers.

The scratching and biting is all part of grooming. Not too worry, this is totally normal. You will see that after they scratch they will often clean the paw that was doing the scratching.

this is the only pic i am allowed to post!

The scratching and biting is all part of grooming. Not too worry, this is totally normal. You will see that after they scratch they will often clean the paw that was doing the scratching.

are you sure? and are you sure i don't need flea or tick spray? or powder? because Whiskers is scratching quite a bit.

this is the only pic i am allowed to post!

Whiskers is so beautiful!!! Thank you for posting a picture of him.

are you sure? and are you sure i don't need flea or tick spray? or powder? because Whiskers is scratching quite a bit.

No, please do not put flea or tick spray on your hamster. Did you purchase your hamster from a reputable pet store? If so, your hamster does not have fleas or ticks. I think you are just watching him so much that you are an over-protective parent.

Hamsters are not like dogs or cats. No flea collars or anything like that. As long as you keep your hamster's bedding clean, then you should have a very happy and healthy hamster. Hamsters groom quite a bit.

You do not want to put sprays or any other product on your hamster as they will put this into their mouth and could possibly kill them.

Should you need any additional information, I can always ask my friend who is a small animal veterinarian. He answers any questions people have regarding their pets.

No, please do not put flea or tick spray on your hamster. Did you purchase your hamster from a reputable pet store? If so, your hamster does not have fleas or ticks. I think you are just watching him so much that you are an over-protective parent.

Hamsters are not like dogs or cats. No flea collars or anything like that. As long as you keep your hamster's bedding clean, then you should have a very happy and healthy hamster. Hamsters groom quite a bit.

You do not want to put sprays or any other product on your hamster as they will put this into their mouth and could possibly kill them.

Should you need any additional information, I can always ask my friend who is a small animal veterinarian. He answers any questions people have regarding their pets.

No i did not buy it... I have heard it is bad, i just wanted your opinion.

It is bad. But I am not communicating very well this morning... did you buy your hamster at a reputable pet store?

It is bad. But I am not communicating very well this morning... did you buy your hamster at a reputable pet store?

we got him at Petsmart

we got him at Petsmart

Petsmart is a very responsible pet store. I can say with certainty that Whiskers does not have any bugs. No fleas, no ticks or mites.

Here is another question... what kind of bedding did you purchase? Please let me know as this could be important. If you bought wood shavings, please tell me what kind of shavings, such as pine or aspen, not the maker.

Here I am, sitting inside with two phones, both on hold...

Aarrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not my idea of how to spend a beautiful day.

Hm Well you could go to your friendly local Barne's & Noble's and see if they are having teh hippie promotion that mine has? Many Hippie CD's and Boxed sets are being sold, and a book on hippies. Not to mention the hippie artist's CDs are being sold for special discounts. For some idiotic reason this discount does not include Pink Floyd. I can't win can I?

Hm Well you could go to your friendly local Barne's & Noble's and see if they are having teh hippie promotion that mine has? Many Hippie CD's and Boxed sets are being sold, and a book on hippies. Not to mention the hippie artist's CDs are being sold for special discounts. For some idiotic reason this discount does not include Pink Floyd. I can't win can I?

There must be too many Pink Floyd fans. Barnes and Noble knows they can still have the fans pay full price and everyone shows them exactly that.

It's when the merchandise remains on the shelves that the prices are discounted.

There must be too many Pink Floyd fans. Barnes and Noble knows they can still have the fans pay full price and everyone shows them exactly that.

It's when the merchandise remains on the shelves that the prices are discounted.

*~*the Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

If they lower the price for items not being sold why is the Shine On Boxed Set (Absolute rubbish) is not being marked down?

*~*The Psychedelic Luau**TheAstronomy Domine*~*

If they lower the price for items not being sold why is the Shine On Boxed Set (Absolute rubbish) is not being marked down?

Someone must be buying them. :D

I have wood shavings, and i have the Aspen kind.

That is the best kind. Perfect!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut&~*

Who now thats not Pink Floyd there.

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine8Z~*

Please do not post in this topic. I still have lots more to post.

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

*pokes horatio*

*reminds him he has other topics to moderate*

*cough rp freak cough* hee hee, i do alot of RP-ing to, but this is crazy man! it looks more like a book than an RP!!!

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

*pokes horatio*

*cough rp freak cough* hee hee, i do alot of RP-ing to, but this is crazy man! it looks more like a book than an RP!!!

A very good book.

I am putting in more posts and instead of rewriting each one, I just decided to do a bunch and then use each one until I got to the last one.

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

*pokes horatio*

A very good book.

I am putting in more posts and instead of rewriting each one, I just decided to do a bunch and then use each one until I got to the last one.

Wildcat is correct, there are other tawpeeks to mod!

Like, per say, my Voodoo Friends story?

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*ThgeAstrnmy DOMine9~*

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

*pokes horatio*

A very good book.

That's already done. :)

There are no posts in the queue.

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

*pokes horatio*

A very good book.

It wasnt modded when i posted that. I write next chapter.

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

Thank you.

Horatio

*pokes horatio*

A very good book.

It wasnt modded when i posted that. I write next chapter.

Please do. :)

Hamster_girl, I have to run to the grocery store. Be back in about one hour.

ok! buy good fresh food for you and your owners!

I don't have any owners. When we hamsters realized we could live without humans, we fired them. :lol:

I don't have any owners. When we hamsters realized we could live without humans, we fired them. :lol:

Which make sit easier for Mushroom_kings to take over the world! >D

sorry about that, my brain is doing that already! *listens to brain scream WORLD DOMINATION! and listens to fire* Yep, i couldn't find my brain, and then i found it trying to take over the world. *hears evil mad scientist hamster laugh evily in background* Yep, and no one takes over the world till i take over a COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about that, my brain is doing that already! *listens to brain scream WORLD DOMINATION! and listens to fire* Yep, i couldn't find my brain, and then i found it trying to take over the world. *hears evil mad scientist hamster laugh evily in background* Yep, and no one takes over the world till i take over a COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*(~*The grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

*gives Hamster_Girl a box of my special and very-sexy-indeed-don't -you-know-it Red Button Cap Cookies* Now you take that over I have stuff to do. Like listen to Led Zeppelin. John Bonham is hot!

*~*The Psychedelic Lua*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Yo... Cheesie...

:blink::blink::blink:

mmhm yes what you called can i help you sir how may i be of assistence whaddya want whats up hows it going whatcha up to sup foo' what is it?

*gives Hamster_Girl a box of my special and very-sexy-indeed-don't -you-know-it Red Button Cap Cookies* Now you take that over I have stuff to do. Like listen to Led Zeppelin. John Bonham is hot!

i like carrot slims cookies! and white chocolate! and cashew cookies!

Okay... so I want to go and ride my bike. But, as is typical in Florida during the rainy season, there are clouds on the horizon and all over. :(

So, do I venture out very far or be a wimp and only go to the beach area, have a cup of coffee and then see what pans out.

*looks out window*

Doesn't look very promising. I think I will stay locally. I need only 375 more miles before I pass the 1200 mark and I was hoping to get

at least 200 of those miles today.

Oh well.

HAPPY FOURTH OFJULY!!!!

Red Button Cap cookies come in ALL Flavours. they are magical and they be any flavour you want.

Okay... so I want to go and ride my bike. But, as is typical in Florida during the rainy season, there are clouds on the horizon and all over. :(

So, do I venture out very far or be a wimp and only go to the beach area, have a cup of coffee and then see what pans out.

*looks out window*

Doesn't look very promising. I think I will stay locally. I need only 375 more miles before I pass the 1200 mark and I was hoping to get

Oh well.

HAPPY FOURTH OFJULY!!!!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!

*looks out window*

Oh well.

HAPPY FOURTH OFJULY!!!!

whew, just thinking about riding 1200 miles on a bike makes my butt & legs hurt! yeah its been raining every day here because of the humidity... it just turns into rain at the same time every day... well im off to MS to watch fireworks on a boat, and go see a concert of a non famous person! hurray! you wont see me for about 4 hours, but there is internet in the hotel where im staying so ill probably get on l8r!

*looks out window*

Oh well.

HAPPY FOURTH OFJULY!!!!

whew, just thinking about riding 1200 miles on a bike makes my butt & legs hurt! yeah its been raining every day here because of the humidity... it just turns into rain at the same time every day... well im off to MS to watch fireworks on a boat, and go see a concert of a non famous person! hurray! you wont see me for about 4 hours, but there is internet in the hotel where im staying so ill probably get on l8r!

Hope you have a great time and I hope we see you later! :)

As for the 1200 miles... I didn't do it all at once, but I would like to. It is a really great feeling to ride my bike. I find roads where there is very little traffic and just enjoy the scenery; except when I am dodging raindrops, then I have to pay very close attention to the road. :)

*looks out window*

Oh well.

HAPPY FOURTH OFJULY!!!!

As for the 1200 miles... I didn't do it all at once, but I would like to. It is a really great feeling to ride my bike. I find roads where there is very little traffic and just enjoy the scenery; except when I am dodging raindrops, then I have to pay very close attention to the road. :)

thats code for Horatio loves going fassst... VROOM VROOM

*looks out window*

Oh well.

HAPPY FOURTH OFJULY!!!!

thats code for Horatio loves going fassst... VROOM VROOM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fast... who me? :D

Red Button Cap cookies come in ALL Flavours. they are magical and they be any flavour you want.

Say magical to my hamster paw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T LIKE RED BUTTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I DON"T LIKE CAPS!!!!!!!!! Since male humans wear them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They need girl hamster hats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sits down, and stops talking*

Say magical to my hamster paw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T LIKE RED BUTTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I DON"T LIKE CAPS!!!!!!!!! Since male humans wear them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They need girl hamster hats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sits down, and stops talking*

Red Button Caps as in the tops of mushrooms. The cookies are coloured and decorated to look like the top of mushrooms.

I thought I would let you all know I am at the mall.

On your trendy little iPhone. :P Which I am quite jealous of. Hee.

-throws my cell phone against the wall-

*picks up the pieces of Toto's phone and hands them to her with some Gorilla Glue*

You might be needing this to get it back together.

Anyway, yes!!! I was waiting for a new battery to be installed in my watch, and I thought, hey, why not... so I hopped on the internet while I was waiting and it worked so perfectly that I could not believe my eyes. And it was fast. Oh my goodness! This is the most incredible gadget I have ever had!!!!!

*~*The Grand illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

HORATIO.

Help me.

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Are you going to throw me into the Meat Grinder?

*wants to help Mushroom_king but is a little skeptical*

Red Button Caps as in the tops of mushrooms. The cookies are coloured and decorated to look like the top of mushrooms.

I DON'T like Mushroom Cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~*The Grand illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

HORATIO.

Help me.

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Are you going to throw me into the Meat Grinder?

*wants to help Mushroom_king but is a little skeptical*

Nnnno.

OK.

my old rock-star name was Polly Strange, but I did a Google on that and found that Polly Strange is a member of Lighterthief.

So I need a new rock-star name.

I'm Polly Oddity for now.

Okay... today I hopped on the bike and went to run some errands. I don't have my rain suit yet, so I braved it.

Very, very wet a few times, but at least it was only my paws.

Luckily I got back to my cage before the skies opened up and let all the rain out at once.

My mileage is 997. Only 203 until I reach 1200!!!

Hopefully tomorrow, I will get another 50 or so.

Then Sunday morning... at least 100... hopefully more.

There is a group of bikers who meet at 09H00 and go for a ride.

Last week they had 80 bikes... I am not sure if I want to join this group.

Maybe at the tail end, so if I don't like it, I can depart. They rode

250 miles last weekend.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Yeah!!!! I am up to 1073 on the mileage. Only 127 more miles to go until the engine is completely 'run in'.

Tomorrow, I am really hoping it does not rain as I am definitely going to get all the miles in to pass the

1200 mark. Mr. Moosey and I'm_soo_coool, I will be passing through your neck of the woods, so if you see

any hammies on black motorcycles with red jackets and black helmets... wave!!!

I can't wait.

:D:D:D

The sky was light, but not bright, as the sun had set about thirty minutes prior. Within about one minute the sky overhead became very, very dark, almost black. The sudden darkness was caused by a very low, intense cloud. Faster than you could blink, the winds started blowing, the rain started pouring and the lightning was like the pyrotechnics of Fourth of July, except directly overhead. The power went on, off, on, off and when lightning hit only a little bit away from my cage, just a couple cages down the street, the power went off for good. Probably one of the most dramatic storms I have seen in a while. Glad the power has been restored and the storm has moved off-shore. Too much excitement for a Saturday night.

Fun. o_o

The lightning was so bright and loud, that in addition to taking my breath away, it make all my fur stand on end. You could actually feel the electricity in the air even though I was in my cage. Very eerie.

My uncle was sitting on his fron steps one day when a bolt of lightning struck the walk just a few feet in front of him. =O

or, at least, that is what my mom said. but she doesn't make stuff up. :P (I think.)

...I LIKE dramatic storms, though. xD

Like, I am jealous of you, 'Raishey. :P

My uncle was sitting on his fron steps one day when a bolt of lightning struck the walk just a few feet in front of him. =O

or, at least, that is what my mom said. but she doesn't make stuff up. :P (I think.)

...I LIKE dramatic storms, though. xD

Like, I am jealous of you, 'Raishey. :P

I don't think you would have been too jealous when we lost power. :lol:

New mileage... 1324.

Phew! I am really, really tired. But that good kind of tired when you had a lot of fun.

*wonders if Moosey's father's church is on 630*

I want to go for a ride, but anytime I want to go, my step-dad makes up an excuse. :(

Let me think on this one, usually I can come up with some really good ways to accomplish things like this.

The sky was light, but not bright, as the sun had set about thirty minutes prior. Within about one minute the sky overhead became very, very dark, almost black. The sudden darkness was caused by a very low, intense cloud. Faster than you could blink, the winds started blowing, the rain started pouring and the lightning was like the pyrotechnics of Fourth of July, except directly overhead. The power went on, off, on, off and when lightning hit only a little bit away from my cage, just a couple cages down the street, the power went off for good. Probably one of the most dramatic storms I have seen in a while. Glad the power has been restored and the storm has moved off-shore. Too much excitement for a Saturday night.

it poured and lighted here as well, we were in a remote place in Sebring playing paintball and only got in 2 1/2 games before it broke loose on us

New mileage... 1324.

Phew! I am really, really tired. But that good kind of tired when you had a lot of fun.

*wonders if Moosey's father's church is on a certain road*

Yo... Moosey.

yes it is actually

New mileage... 1324.

Yo... Moosey.

yes it is actually

I rode past two churches, the Church of God (I believe) and then another new church on the way to another road.

Did I pass your father's church?

I stopped in McDonalds and had a coffee and then rode off.

New mileage... 1324.

Yo... Moosey.

yes it is actually

I rode past two churches, the Church of God (I believe) and then another new church on the way to another road.

you passed my church! the church of god, we were probably in service...

New mileage... 1324.

Yo... Moosey.

yes it is actually

There was a crowd of cars outside, so I am assuming the service was ongoing.

You have the most incredible town with fantastic lakes. I really love it. :D

Today was a really magnificent day. It didn't rain, the sun was absolutely beautiful and riding my bike was great!!!

I left the house early and rode for over six hours, for a total of 248 miles. Next week, I will have to plan out another

great ride. The dumb thing, was that I forgot to put the ez pass thingy on my bike, so on the way home I had to

stop for a million tolls. So, I am renaming Florida from the Sunshine State to the Toll State. :lol:

Today was a really magnificent day. It didn't rain, the sun was absolutely beautiful and riding my bike was great!!!

I left the house early and rode for over six hours, for a total of 248 miles. Next week, I will have to plan out another

great ride. The dumb thing, was that I forgot to put the ez pass thingy on my bike, so on the way home I had to

stop for a million tolls. So, I am renaming Florida from the Sunshine State to the Toll State. :lol:

you should like, come visit me or something on tuesday. xD

I KNOW!! i hate tolls! i heard a bike go by in church, i thought it MIGHT be you but then i was like, wait lots of people down here have them, it cant be... clearly i was wrong... you should have came in and said a hearty hello... lol

you should like, come visit me or something on tuesday. xD

Sure... I'll be up. But let's make it on the weekend.

I KNOW!! i hate tolls! i heard a bike go by in church, i thought it MIGHT be you but then i was like, wait lots of people down here have them, it cant be... clearly i was wrong... you should have came in and said a hearty hello... lol

I am trying to think exactly what time it was. But, I don't think your father would have appreciated someone arriving in the middle of his service. All I can remember is that I passed the mall at exactly 11H11 and was thinking... too bad it isn't after 12H00... I would have stopped in for a Starbucks. :lol:

New mileage... 1324.

Yo... Moosey.

yes it is actually

Hoops... read ALL of this one first please.

New mileage... 1324.

Yo... Moosey.

yes it is actually

Yep, I read that. Wait, you live pretty far away don't you? Riding that far on a motorcycle would be terrifying... At least for me.

McDonalds doesn't have very good coffee...

And woot for being adopted!

New mileage... 1324.

Yo... Moosey.

yes it is actually

Yep, I read that. Wait, you live pretty far away don't you? Riding that far on a motorcycle would be terrifying... At least for me.

McDonalds doesn't have very good coffee...

And woot for being adopted!

Did you see what town I rode through???

And who's church service I did not sneak past?

*I have another one for you*