Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

Im such a newbie even though ive been here for over 2 years! Im still confused about quoting :) Haha! Anyway, I only got a little bit burnt on my face but its a nice tan now :) and my hair lightened up to a golden blonde :)

Let me tell you the details:

Ok we stayed in Panama City Beach!

• I got this really cute shirt from one of the 1000000 Alvin's Islands every where and it has the hollister bird on it, but it was only $6.00!
  • I rode on this giant slingshot cage thing which was the scariest thing i have ever been on
  • I rode on the giant super man swing which was the 2nd scariest thing i have ever been on
  • I rode on a virtual roller coaster that went upside down and forwards and it did corkscrews and that was SO UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME
  • I rode on 4 different go kart tracks
    - The Grand Prix where the karts went up to 26 mph!!!
    - The Golden Gate bridge where the karts go up to 18 mph!!! I won!!!
    - The Drag Racers, where you have to have a drivers lisence to drive but we knew one of the guys that worked there, so I got to do it, and I dont know how fast those cars went but it was scary, and I won!!! Against a guy with a lisence!!! And those cars were fast!!! And I didnt wreck!!!
    - And last but not least, it was a 3 story track and it was soooo awesome! Some guy's cell phone just happened to fall into my lap! From like no where! It was awesome! Also I got into a wreck where there was like a 52 car pile up and every body wrecked exept for my dad because it was around a corner so you couldn't see where you were going. And then this kid crashed into me, and I spun out. And I have a bruise on my back from the first crash because first i hit my friend which jerked me forward, then a kid crashed into me (which was the same kid i mentioned before) and then i was flung back.
    The guy who lost his cell phone which fell into my lap did get his phone back, and he was hot, so then we went on a date... yep!

Oh and I made a mini-marshmallow gun out of pvc pipe and spray painted it neon green and pink!

Sounds like you had a fantastic time!!!

What a way to meet a guy. That has to be a first... the flying cell phone. :) Glad to hear he was a hot guy... how superb!!!!

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like, sunburn or something.

Im not wearing my wet suit any more since its like 100 in santa cruz right now

i forgot the horror that is sun burn

So do we get to see a picture of you surfing? :D

i guess so

i need to find one

ok we will call this couch surfing

"Engage Mr. Sulu"

I dunno ill have to ask cassie for a surfing one

The picture did not come up

Please try again. After you click on Choose File, then please click on Upload and then look to the right and click on the drop down menu and click on the little green plus.

here it is again

l_4fc365fb45c86dd4d86ccf88351197e7.jpg

Couch surfing... not quite what I had in mind. :lol:

Since when did I post 2004 times???????????? :o

The boards were updated and they deleted a large number of everyone's posts. If you want the post number you had

prior, please let me know and I will have HampsterKing update your number. Otherwise, 2004 is a good number. :lol:

i guess so

i need to find one

"Engage Mr. Sulu"

Please try again. After you click on Choose File, then please click on Upload and then look to the right and click on the drop down menu and click on the little green plus.

here it is again

post-8413-1182127144_thumb.jpg

We found a couch next to a high way

i guess so

i need to find one

"Engage Mr. Sulu"

here it is again

I love your imagination!!!

*hands Skwerlhugger Will The Gold Star Award*

i guess so

i need to find one

"Engage Mr. Sulu"

here it is again

Thank you,

that was actually an awsome day.

We took the couch after that, it eventually died.

i guess so

i need to find one

"Engage Mr. Sulu"

here it is again

Thank you,

that was actually an awesome day.

You are most welcome.

At least you gave the couch another chance at life. :lol:

I am sorry, but I need a little nap. It is 02H40 here and I have to get up at 04H00.

Talk to you tomorrow. :)

i guess so

i need to find one

"Engage Mr. Sulu"

here it is again

Thank you,

that was actually an awesome day.

You are most welcome.

At least you gave the couch another chance at life. :lol:

I am sorry, but I need a little nap. It is 02H40 here and I have to get up at 04H00.

Talk to you tomorrow. :)

I guess we can start a couch orpanhedge

Yep, It's an all-out search engine invasion..

or something..

*needs some kind of protection from the invasion*

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

post-3481-1181876105_thumb.jpg ?

Now that's cool!!!

*wants to know where to get six of them*

actually, I was trying to figure that out myself. I have a tendancy to set off my phone camera by accident...

You are all going to be mad, but I have to run. We are having Mexican for dinner.

Adios!!!!

See you all in a bit.

I'm back and dinner was wonderful!!!!!!!!

*sends everyone some chips and salsa*

I wanted taquittos not chips...

*runs back to the restaurant, does not see taquittos on the menu*

You are all going to be mad, but I have to run. We are having Mexican for dinner.

Adios!!!!

See you all in a bit.

I loves me some mexicans for dinner.

I mean, mexican food.

=D

Adios!!!!

See you all in a bit.

I mean, mexican food.

=D

Did you get the chips and salsa I sent you? :blink:

Adios!!!!

See you all in a bit.

I mean, mexican food.

=D

Yeah. you left out the go-whack-a-mole-E! (guacamole)

and the cheese, and the sour cream...

Adios!!!!

See you all in a bit.

I mean, mexican food.

=D

ROFOCLH!!!

No, the moles decided they didn't want to go.

Adios!!!!

See you all in a bit.

I mean, mexican food.

=D

ROFOCLH!!!

No, the moles decided they didn't want to go.

Moles have a horrible after taste (trust me) so I'll skip the go-whack-a-mole-E , but I'll take extra hamster sauce, uh umm umm i mean, sunflower sauce!

Moles have a horrible after taste (trust me) so I'll skip the go-whack-a-mole-E , but I'll take extra hamster sauce, uh umm umm i mean, sunflower sauce!

I'm glad you decided to choose a different sauce. You will get to live a few more years.

I'm glad you decided to choose a different sauce. You will get to live a few more years.

yeah it was a total accident :unsure: , you know what they say! a slip of the tongue, a slip of the knife (actually I just made that up, but its good isnt it!)

wow, ive been doing this meditating thing lately and it has just made me a kinder, better person :) i am so much happier now!

I wish I could post the website here <_< but i will have to post the text

Sit in a quite place. Make sure you are comfortable. Place both feet on the ground and begin to mentally prepare for you meditation.

Close your eyes. Concentrate on your breathing. Always focus on each breath. If you become distracted return to the breathing. Take a few minutes of this breathing relaxation to prepare for your mindful meditation.

Inhale…

Exhale...

Relax deeper into your chair. Think of nothing but breathing.

Picture in your mind a walkway. It is narrow and enclosed by blank, clean walls. Walk down this pathway until you come to an opening. It may be a door, or a gate, or a just a break in the wall. Go through the opening and find yourself in a deep, quiet, safe open space. It may feel like a forest or a cave or an valley. Whatever it seems to you, it is safe. It is safe for you to sit down and wait.

The place you have chosen is very quiet. It is all yours. There is no one else aware of your place. No one expects anything from you. Allow yourself to sit quietly as long as you like.

When you are ready become aware of another presence nearing you. It is of you, and brings various messages. Whatever you have been seeking, this presence is aware of and has a feeling to share with you. It has an essence to give you that will make you aware of the answers to your own questions.

Ask it any question you may have. Ask it to please answer you in whatever way it is able. Ask it for help, then wait. An answer will come. You will feel the answer inside yourself. Another presence may join you. Ask for additional information or ask for new feelings to answer another question. The answers will come to you.

Always know you are safe with each question, each answer, each presence. Stay with your thoughts in this place until you are ready to return. You will feel in touch with this inner messenger and you will trust the answers that came to you.

Know that you can return here any time. You may come back for new answers or to reaffirm the feelings you have just received. Thank those that came to you this day. Acknowledge the feelings that are part of you. Hold dear your sense of instinct and intuition. They are the conscious source of this intuition. Allow them to become part of your life.

Get ready to leave this place you created. It is your sacred place now and you will return often to gather more information for your life.

Walk back through the opening, back down the long pathway. You may be moving slightly more quickly now, Anxious to awaken with your new sense of yourself, anxious to see how this will become part of your life. Your breathing may become quicker. Notice your breathing. Pause a moment and open your eyes.

yeah it was a total accident :unsure: , you know what they say! a slip of the tongue, a slip of the knife (actually I just made that up, but its good isnt it!)

A slip of the knife?????????????

:o:o:o:o:o

*runs for cover*

*thinks Wildcat might be a little too good* LOL

wow, ive been doing this meditating thing lately and it has just made me a kinder, better person :) i am so much happier now!

I wish I could post the website here <_ but i will have to post the text>

Sit in a quite place. Make sure you are comfortable. Place both feet on the ground and begin to mentally prepare for you meditation.

Close your eyes. Concentrate on your breathing. Always focus on each breath. If you become distracted return to the breathing. Take a few minutes of this breathing relaxation to prepare for your mindful meditation.

Inhale…

Exhale...

Relax deeper into your chair. Think of nothing but breathing.

Picture in your mind a walkway. It is narrow and enclosed by blank, clean walls. Walk down this pathway until you come to an opening. It may be a door, or a gate, or a just a break in the wall. Go through the opening and find yourself in a deep, quiet, safe open space. It may feel like a forest or a cave or an valley. Whatever it seems to you, it is safe. It is safe for you to sit down and wait.

The place you have chosen is very quiet. It is all yours. There is no one else aware of your place. No one expects anything from you. Allow yourself to sit quietly as long as you like.

When you are ready become aware of another presence nearing you. It is of you, and brings various messages. Whatever you have been seeking, this presence is aware of and has a feeling to share with you. It has an essence to give you that will make you aware of the answers to your own questions.

Ask it any question you may have. Ask it to please answer you in whatever way it is able. Ask it for help, then wait. An answer will come. You will feel the answer inside yourself. Another presence may join you. Ask for additional information or ask for new feelings to answer another question. The answers will come to you.

Always know you are safe with each question, each answer, each presence. Stay with your thoughts in this place until you are ready to return. You will feel in touch with this inner messenger and you will trust the answers that came to you.

Know that you can return here any time. You may come back for new answers or to reaffirm the feelings you have just received. Thank those that came to you this day. Acknowledge the feelings that are part of you. Hold dear your sense of instinct and intuition. They are the conscious source of this intuition. Allow them to become part of your life.

Get ready to leave this place you created. It is your sacred place now and you will return often to gather more information for your life.

Walk back through the opening, back down the long pathway. You may be moving slightly more quickly now, Anxious to awaken with your new sense of yourself, anxious to see how this will become part of your life. Your breathing may become quicker. Notice your breathing. Pause a moment and open your eyes.

Meditating is wonderful.

People have phenomenal brains, yet we don't get in touch with ourselves.

I am so happy you are meditating. This is really great. When you take the time to tap into the power of your brain, as you say, you will find the answers.

You can always give me the website name.

*hint, hint :rolleyes: hint, hint*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I have a new Ramones episode in my siggy. There's only one line, but that's what makes it funny!

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~The Astronomy dOMINE8~*

I have a new Ramones episode in my siggy. There's only one line, but that's what makes it funny!

i answeared some syd barret stuff for you in my topic

I was looking to answer that, but being an old hamster, couldn't remember where it was. :lol:

I was looking to answer that, but being an old hamster, couldn't remember where it was. :lol:

3 1/2 years is very old for a hammy

but squirrels, they are immortal

:lol: Immortality. :lol:

Now that is a great thought... squirrel immortality.

I wish my friend Stella was immortal. She was the greatest squirrel.

*thinks beautiful thoughts about the most wonderful squirrel*

Great thought? its true when they die they come back

their like roaches

Will is teh greatest Squirrel! D:

I almost agree. :lol:

:blush:

well how about worlds greatest talking hobo squirrel?

LOL Yes, I will give you that one! LOL

okay

i also would think im the worlds only one

okay

Yes you are. LOL

okay

Yes you are. LOL

yeah its a tough job

ive got to be a role model for all the other ones out there

okay

Yes you are. LOL

yeah its a tough job

ive got to be a role model for all the other ones out there

You must be influencing the squirrels in my yard... they have me trained. LOL

Urgent!!! I have to go... NOW!!!

I was supposed to be at the airport to pick someone up and their plane lands in 13 minutes.

The airport is one hour away and I don't speed when driving. So I must go and this moment.

Talk to you in a few hours.

:o:o:o:o:o:o

*screammmmmmmmmmssssssssssssssssss*

*runs around like a chicken*

*says see you later everyone*

I was supposed to be at the airport to pick someone up and their plane lands in 13 minutes.

The airport is one hour away and I don't speed when driving. So I must go and this moment.

Speeeeeeed horatio!!! SPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD!!!! youre not doing anything wrong untill you get caught :rolleyes:

but dont tell the cops you heard it from me! :ph34r:

*quickly slinks away*

Its been like 4 hours man! Get yourself together!!! Oh, weird, yeah, look at this!!!!!

post-6852-1182647459_thumb.jpg

I made a list of differences in the strange (top) one to the normal (bottom) one!

- my name is not wildcatcatcatw!

- the lines are blue

- it says Pocky Phantom is turning 210

- the l in last click is not capitalized

- there are NEVER 0 ppl on (no guests, only member is me, 0 anonymous members, 0 bots)

- it says member meerka

- 95 users in the last 15 min

- there is no i in within

uhh, thats all i could find...

Its been like 4 hours man! Get yourself together!!! Oh, weird, yeah, look at this!!!!!

ummmmm.JPG

I made a list of differences in the strange (top) one to the normal (bottom) one!

- my name is not wildcatcatcatw!

- the lines are blue

- it says Pocky Phantom is turning 210

- the l in last click is not capitalized

- there are NEVER 0 ppl on (no guests, only member is me, 0 anonymous members, 0 bots)

- it says member meerka

- 95 users in the last 15 min

- there is no i in within

uhh, thats all i could find...

Only in cyber space would you see your name change on it's own. :lol:

*~*^The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

*assumes the Fetal Position* These posts...don't exist...HELP!

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Speeeeeeed horatio!!! SPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD!!!! youre not doing anything wrong untill you get caught :rolleyes:

*quickly slinks away*

Didn't speed, there were police, the fire department and lots of activity going on.

Then, we returned, changed into our motorcycle riding gear, hopped on our motorcycles and went for a ride.

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

*quickly slinks away*

Didn't speed, there were police, the fire department and lots of activity going on.

Then, we returned, changed into our motorcycle riding gear, hopped on our motorcycles and went for a ride.

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

I forgot to add, my first night ride!!!

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

oh yeah its a lot later there :lol;

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

3 minutes until 11 pm or 22H57. There is a three hour time difference between the east and west coast.

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

3 minutes until 11 pm or 22H57. There is a three hour time difference between the east and west coast.

Ah

but thats OK

because wild hamsters are nocternal

Haha. Way to go, Horatio. XD

*throws Mega Wolf into a vat of pudding* :lol:

Fun. =D

*squirts Redi-whip all over Mega Wolf*

Must we chill the pudding?

Wolfcicle pudding, a personal favorite of mine

Good idea. When we catch her we can toss her into the tub of ice.

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

because wild hamsters are nocturnal

I am a wild hamster. :lol:

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

Yeah, i have not heard of many hamsters that ride motor bikes.

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

And have their own personal chain saws.

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

actually we call that a "deranged" hamster not a wild hamster :lol:

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

*eyeballs popping out*

Deranged? LOL

*grabs Skwerlhugger and throws him into the vat of pudding*

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

*eyeballs popping out*

Deranged? LOL

let me guess your gonna mix the pudding with a chain saw now then feed it to the other hampster dancers

skwerlwolf pudding

you sick sick hamster

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

*eyeballs popping out*

Deranged? LOL

let me guess your gonna mix the pudding with a chain saw now then feed it to the other hampster dancers

skwerlwolf pudding

you sick sick hamster

Good idea, LOL, but no. The pudding would ruin my chain saw.

You just got lucky. LOL

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

*eyeballs popping out*

Deranged? LOL

skwerlwolf pudding

you sick sick hamster

You just got lucky. LOL

ok then i will just swim in hear and eat pudding

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

*eyeballs popping out*

Deranged? LOL

skwerlwolf pudding

you sick sick hamster

You just got lucky. LOL

ok then i will just swim in here and eat pudding

ROFOCLH!

You seem to turn a sticky situation into a great time.

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

*eyeballs popping out*

Deranged? LOL

skwerlwolf pudding

you sick sick hamster

You just got lucky. LOL

ROFOCLH!

its still sticky

im in pudding

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

*eyeballs popping out*

Deranged? LOL

skwerlwolf pudding

you sick sick hamster

You just got lucky. LOL

ROFOCLH!

its still sticky

im in pudding

and still swimming. LOL

*quickly slinks away*

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!

night?

LOL... a little bit. LOL

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

*eyeballs popping out*

Deranged? LOL

skwerlwolf pudding

you sick sick hamster

You just got lucky. LOL

ROFOCLH!

its still sticky

im in pudding

and still swimming. LOL

of corse

given the chance wouldn't you swim in pudding?

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

*eyeballs popping out*

Deranged? LOL

skwerlwolf pudding

you sick sick hamster

You just got lucky. LOL

ROFOCLH!

its still sticky

im in pudding

and still swimming. LOL

of corse

Absolutely. LOL

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

*eyeballs popping out*

Deranged? LOL

skwerlwolf pudding

you sick sick hamster

You just got lucky. LOL

ROFOCLH!

its still sticky

im in pudding

and still swimming. LOL

of corse

Absolutely. LOL

The real question here is should you swim in Chocolate or Vanilla pudding!?!?!

what time is?

Ah

but thats OK

*eyeballs popping out*

Deranged? LOL

skwerlwolf pudding

you sick sick hamster

You just got lucky. LOL

ROFOCLH!

its still sticky

im in pudding

and still swimming. LOL

of corse

Absolutely. LOL

The real question here is should you swim in Chocolate or Vanilla pudding!?!?!

It depends... chocolate pudding is for nighttime swims and vanilla pudding is for daytime. :lol:

Mushroom_king... your wish was granted!!!

I'm_soo_coool is on now!!!

But Hoops ISN'T.

And neither is Gooniegirl or TB or Mullaypop.

But yea, it's still good.

I have to run for 10 minutes.

Be right back. Please keep posting.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What?!?!?!?!? I go away for 10 minutes and everyone bails without even leaving any posts.

*throws everyone into the butterscotch pudding vat*

*covers vat with whipped cream*

You like pudding, don't you Horatio? XD

For eating... rice pudding. :lol:

I got that kozy shack rice pudding... I must say, it was nothing compared to my mother's. xD

You like pudding, don't you Horatio? XD

For eating... rice pudding. :lol:

I got that kozy shack rice pudding... I must say, it was nothing compared to my mother's. xD

Kozy Shack European is the next best thing when you don't have a mother to make it. :lol:

What?!?!?!?!? I go away for 10 minutes and everyone bails without even leaving any posts.

I don't like butterscotch putting, its too buttery and too scotchy.

Exactly the reason you were all thown into it. :lol:

Well with my amazing squirrel skills, i have jumped out of it. :P

Well with my amazing squirrel skills, i have jumped out of it. :P

And squirrels can jump! :lol:

I have to get off the computer for a bit. I need to get the motorcycles inside the cage before the lightning and torrential downpours strike.

See you in a bit. :)

I don't think you can get a bike in a cage...

I forgot to show you this.

A bike in my cage.

DSCN3749.JPG DSCN3750.JPG

Here is my motorcycle in my cage.

Here is the a couple more pictures of my bike.

See the background?????

DSCN3730.JPG DSCN3745.JPG DSCN3742.JPG

Another successful launch! :D

When I rode down the street from my cage to watch the launch. :lol:

BTW... you need to answer all the questions in the poll! You need to make all the selections before clicking on vote as it will

not let you go back and answer the questions you missed.

Skwerlhugger.... look what I bought!

post-678-1180817888_thumb.jpg

Here is my new mode of transportation. :lol:

it's pretty

it's a beemer lol

but i really like the bright yellow chair in the background..

:D

DSCN3707.JPG

it's pretty

it's a beemer lol

It's a great chair for those days you want to become mosquito dinner. I think the mosquitos particularly are attracted to the bright yellow. :lol:

As for the bike... tomorrow I am riding over to Orlando and then down US 27. I need to get my mileage up to 1200 and then the engine will be fully run in.

Until then I have to vary my speeds and rpms until I pass the 1200 mark. My plan is to go all the way to Sebring and then back up to Cocoa. :lol:

Did you vote in the poll?

Horatio is on my friend's list, but I'm not so sure we are best friends. I don't know. I don't ask because it sometimes is rude. And Cute hamster Horatio!

Of course we are Best Friends! I have you on my friend's list too!

That cute hamster is my bud... Harry. Harry Hammy and his Harley.

it's pretty

it's a beemer lol

It's a great chair for those days you want to become mosquito dinner. I think the mosquitos particularly are attracted to the bright yellow. :lol:

As for the bike... tomorrow I am riding over to Orlando and then down US 27. I need to get my mileage up to 1200 and then the engine will be fully run in.

Until then I have to vary my speeds and rpms until I pass the 1200 mark. My plan is to go all the way to Sebring and then back up to Cocoa. :lol:

lol

i hate mosquitoes they're annoying.

lol

well on you're way you are going to pass my casa! lol

if i see a motorcycle I will prolly freak out and run in the middle of 27 and do a rain dance... lol

Okay... it is time for my evening motorcycle ride. I just have to get out and ride for a bit.

So, my friends, I will be back in a while. Post your little hearts out while I am on the bike. :)

oh and I did vote :D

DSCN3707.JPG

it's pretty

it's a beemer lol

lol

lol

if i see a motorcycle I will prolly freak out and run in the middle of 27 and do a rain dance... lol

Do you have a Starbucks in your town? :D I just might have to stop. :lol:

it's pretty

it's a beemer lol

lol

lol

Yesh I do.

But it's at the mall...

and we don't really have anything else at the mall thats worth going to.

I lurv starbucks.... :blush:

DSCN3707.JPG

it's pretty

it's a beemer lol

lol

lol

Yesh I do.

But it's at the mall...

The mall. We have the worst mall in the world. The only good store at our mall is Books-A-Million. :lol:

it's pretty

it's a beemer lol

lol

lol

Yesh I do.

But it's at the mall...

The mall. We have the worst mall in the world. The only good store at our mall is Books-A-Million. :lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~*

My mall is ok. When i go there I got o Starbucks and look at their CDs, then Spencer's, Hot Topic, and the various CD stores.

DSCN3707.JPG

it's pretty

it's a beemer lol

lol

lol

Yesh I do.

But it's at the mall...

My mall is ok. When i go there I got o Starbucks and look at their CDs, then Spencer's, Hot Topic, and the various CD stores.

Our mall does not have a Starbucks.

it's pretty

it's a beemer lol

lol

lol

Yesh I do.

But it's at the mall...

*~*The Grand illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

j00 should go over to starbucks, look at there CDs, and find the Colourful psychedelic one that says Montery International Pop Festival on it.

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

DSCN3707.JPG

it's pretty

it's a beemer lol

lol

lol

Yesh I do.

But it's at the mall...

j00 should go over to starbucks, look at there CDs, and find the Colourful psychedelic one that says Montery International Pop Festival on it.

I know where there is a Starbuck's in Orlando. I will do exactly that.

Do you recommend me buying it?

it's pretty

it's a beemer lol

lol

lol

Yesh I do.

But it's at the mall...

Theres a picture of Pete Townshend smashing a guitar in the sleeve..What does that tell you?

But yea. I highly recomend it. It's fantastic.

DSCN3707.JPG

it's pretty

it's a beemer lol

lol

lol

Yesh I do.

But it's at the mall...

Theres a picture of Pete Townshend smashing a guitar in the sleeve..What does that tell you?

But yea. I highly recomend it. It's fantastic.

I need a new CD. Thanks, I will get it and let you know what I think. :)

Just a bit of news... I have to take my motorcycle in for it's 600 mile service check.

I should be leaving in a bit, have to ride a couple of hours both ways and the check takes three hours.

So, you will not see me until much later in the afternoon.

Wish me luck! :)

Just a bit of news... I have to take my motorcycle in for it's 600 mile service check.

I should be leaving in a bit, have to ride a couple of hours both ways and the check takes three hours.

How late? Oh wait........ You can't answer becuase you are on the ride. My bad! :blush:

How late? Oh wait........ You can't answer becuase you are on the ride. My bad! :blush:

I'm back. :lol:

Chh, how selfish! you should be here 24/7 posting posts! Dont make me get a robo -moderator! JUST KIDDING! we could never replace you with a robot! *coughs* why are you looking at me like that... I DIDNT SAY NOTHIN!

Chh, how selfish! you should be here 24/7 posting posts! Dont make me get a robo -moderator! JUST KIDDING! we could never replace you with a robot! *coughs* why are you looking at me like that... I DIDNT SAY NOTHIN!

*gets the Robo-Moderator to start moderating*

*evil laugh is heard*

*evil laugh is heard*

-throws Robo-moderator in the meat grinder-

*evil laugh is heard*

[lowbudgethorrormovie] AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [/lowbudget]

*evil laugh is heard*

*sees Meat Grinder spit out Robo-Moderator, then implode*

*hears music playing in the background... "Another one bites the dust..."*

*evil laugh is heard*

*gets another Meat Grinder*

*Throws Freddie Mercury in the Meat Grinder so he'll SHUT UP*

*evil laugh is heard*

See... what did I tell you. :blink:

*evil laugh is heard*

o_o

*evil laugh is heard*

o_o

*looks on Bloomber financial to see that Mushroom_king owns a rather large Meat Grinder Manufacturing Company*

*evil laugh is heard*

o_o

*looks on Bloomber financial to see that Mushroom_king owns a rather large Meat Grinder Manufacturing Company*

I cannot give you any information....!

*still sqeacking and running in circles* If you're going to post a list, then i will be running ing circles and listening. *starts becoming a tiny blur of fur, while running in circles*

*still sqeacking and running in circles* If you're going to post a list, then i will be running ing circles and listening. *starts becoming a tiny blur of fur, while running in circles*

At lunch. I am going through all my hamster supplies to look for manufacturers and names. I don't want to say the wrong thing.

If you try to find out stuff about mah company, Frank Zappa will eat your soul. D:<

At lunch. I am going through all my hamster supplies to look for manufacturers and names. I don't want to say the wrong thing.

Okey dokey! *falls down on hamster back* And does anyone know how long it takes for a gopher turtles eggs to hatch?

If you try to find out stuff about mah company, Frank Zappa will eat your soul. D:

Too late. All the information about your company has appeared on the tele.

Okey dokey! *falls down on hamster back* And does anyone know how long it takes for a gopher turtles eggs to hatch?

:lol: I don't know. Are you implying I will take that long? :lol:

If you try to find out stuff about mah company, Frank Zappa will eat your soul. D:<

Too late. All the information about your company has appeared on the tele.

Yes, but are you sure it is MY company?

Perhaps it is The Teacher's company of Grinders? Or disinformation about my company that I put out to confuse you?

Am I acting like TGHL?

Gotta go. I am supposed to be studying and I am in soooooooooo much trouble. Bye.

Be back as soon as I can.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA LENS FLARE OMG

...I shall now continue to take over the world...

No, about a week ago, a female gopher turtle went into my yard while it was pouring down rain and layed eggs, then covered them up with dirt. So now my mom wants to know how long it will take them to hatch. because my grandma is coming to florida to visit me, and she is staying for 8 full days, and 2 half days, and my mom is hopeing the eggs hatch while my grandma is here. And no my grandma does not look very old, i forgot how old she is, but whatever.

No, about a week ago, a female gopher turtle went into my yard while it was pouring down rain and layed eggs, then covered them up with dirt. So now my mom wants to know how long it will take them to hatch. because my grandma is coming to florida to visit me, and she is staying for 8 full days, and 2 half days, and my mom is hopeing the eggs hatch while my grandma is here. And no my grandma does not look very old, i forgot how old she is, but whatever.

Tell your mother to call the Florida Wildlife Hospital in Melbourne, Florida. (Phone: 321.254.88.43) She can leave a message with her question and phone number and someone will return her call and tell her all about them and what to do when the babies are born. They might say something like, leave your dogs and cats in the house, or turn off your lights in the backyard. I have no idea about what they will suggest, but they will advise your mother how to best enjoy the turtle babies without disturbing them.

Gotta go. I am supposed to be studying and I am in soooooooooo much trouble. Bye.

Be back as soon as I can.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA LENS FLARE OMG

...I shall now continue to take over the world...

Oh no you don't!

*blows up the Meat Grinder factory*