1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is a really pretty day. Some overcast, a little sparkly sun and lots and lots of squirrels having breakfast with me. Of course, breakfast consists of sunflower seeds and raw peanuts, so it is almost like having dessert first. Anyway, I thought I would just let you know.

I have some pretty flowers outside my cage. When they bloom, they only last a day or two, but here is what one looks like up close.

DSCN3358.JPG

*wonders if anyone looks here*

Well, keep posting. I am off for a hammy sand shower.

See you in twenty minutes.

I have some pretty flowers outside my cage. When they bloom, they only last a day or two, but here is what one looks like up close.

post-678-1176527523_thumb.jpg

I look! I do!

Tsk. *counts the seconds to Horatio's return*

*pokes MK* When did she go offline? Liek, ninja-logoff =O

I look! I do!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

More like Syd Barret-Logoff.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*&

I look! I do!

PAZOW. THE DRUMMER OF LED ZEPPELIN-LOGOFF

OH MY.

I STINK AT REMEMBERING NAMES XD

I look! I do!

PAZOW. THE DRUMMER OF LED ZEPPELIN-LOGOFF

OH MY.

I STINK AT REMEMBERING NAMES XD

John Bonham.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

*wonders why everyone ignores my posts*

:unsure::blink::unsure::blink::unsure:

Jerry Garcia eats all the comments. o:

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

But in Soviet Russia, the Comments eat Jerry Garcia! o:

DSCN3358.JPG

*keeps bringing my picture up to the end of the line to see if someone says anything, good, bad or mediocre*

Dude. My line.

Dude. My line.

Not really.

You just say Russia.

but if you look online, its Soviet Russia in which everything is backwards.

DSCN3358.JPG

*keeps bringing my picture up to the end of the line to see if someone says anything, good, bad or mediocre*

*brings it up again*

*waits for someone to make a comment*

*brings it up again*

Didn't see the piccy before. But very pretty! You did a nice job.

I always wished that in school they gave out stickers with things that weren't always that reassuring. Like, stickers with "mediocre" or "insufficient" plastered all over papers. xD

DSCN3358.JPG

*brings it up again*

I always wished that in school they gave out stickers with things that weren't always that reassuring. Like, stickers with "mediocre" or "insufficient" plastered all over papers. xD

Then you would have some group saying a teacher destroyed their child's inner spirit and creative genius with a sticker that bruised his or her ego.

But, if you got a D or F, I think insufficient would be a much nicer way of putting it. :lol:

Cheesie, you just might be on to a new idea. You need to develop and market it.

*brings it up again*

Then you would have some group saying a teacher destroyed their child's inner spirit and creative genius with a sticker that bruised his or her ego.

But, if you got a D or F, I think insufficient would be a much nicer way of putting it. :lol:

Actually, in the news this morning they said something about how researchers have found that they should get rid of letter grades. Which I disagree with.

DSCN3358.JPG

*brings it up again*

Actually, in the news this morning they said something about how researchers have found that they should get rid of letter grades. Which I disagree with.

And what... go back to numbers?

I think they ought to colour-code the letters... bright, royal blue for an A, green for B, mediocre C should be yellow, D should be orange and F should be made with a massively huge red sharpie! :lol:

*brings it up again*

I think they ought to colour-code the letters... bright, royal blue for an A, green for B, mediocre C should be yellow, D should be orange and F should be made with a massively huge red sharpie! :lol:

I dunno what they want. xD But they were saying how different kids should be graded differently.

It is just dumbing down school.

*brings it up again*

I dunno what they want. xD But they were saying how different kids should be graded differently.

Um, everything is being dumbed down. I mean, how do people nawt know what Woodstock is? It just doesn't happen!

*~*The Psychedleic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

*brings it up again*

Um, everything is being dumbed down. I mean, how do people nawt know what Woodstock is? It just doesn't happen!

What's Woodstock?

...Naww. I know. I'd probably be dead if I didn't o_O;

DSCN3358.JPG

*brings it up again*

What's Woodstock?

If you didn't Mushroom_king would probably bring out her meat grinder. :lol:

*brings it up again*

What's Woodstock?

If I didn't my I.Q. Would be below 2 and therefore I'd be dead due to stupidity xP

*brings it up again*

*waits for someone to make a comment

What's Woodstock?

Hehe, yea I would :P

Did you know that Green Day and Metallica were at Woodstock '94?

Also, Pink Floyd was invited to go to Woodstock '69, but didn't. I still don't understand why, though. They had everything you needed to perform there: Kick-Butt Music, Dashing good Looks, Pretty Colours, Drugs...

Hey H, how goes?

things are about the same here, just kinda lazing about.

Life is good then. :)

Here nothing is new... sun rises, sun sets and new sunflower seeds are born everyday!

And double posting continues to run amok?

Hey H, how goes?

things are about the same here, just kinda lazing about.

Life is good then. :)

Here nothing is new... sun rises, sun sets and new sunflower seeds are born everyday!

And double posting continues to run amok?

Double posts??? :blink:

*hands Cheesemaster some really good glasses*

Holy double post, Batman!

My hand is asleep, and it's hard to type.

*gives Glowurm the same glasses I gave Cheesemaster*

What double post? :blink:

Your hand being asleep and Cheesemaster trying to cut off his... LOL

I'm sorry, but I actually have a screenshot of it. ;D

I'll delete it if I can have some starbucks. Paid by you. >D

:o:o:o LOL :o:o:o

How sneaky of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, how much is it going to cost me?

I'll get the cheapest coffee.

So only $10

Ha. I made a jab at starbucks' prices. I'msocool B)

But really. It'll cost $10 which is... 100 H$. If I remember right. xD You can afford THAT!

So only $10

But really. It'll cost $10 which is... 100 H$. If I remember right. xD You can afford THAT!

*whines a lot before handing over the money*

Here you go... but before I release the bucks, hand over the screenshot.

So only $10

D:

But I deleted it because I knew you would.

Dangit.

Maybe I can fabricate a new one because you deleted the second one. xD

Well then again. You did indirectly admit to double-posting. So I guess I dun need to. B)

I confuse people. It's my job.

So only $10

D:

But I deleted it because I knew you would.

Dangit.

Maybe I can fabricate a new one because you deleted the second one. xD

Well then again. You did indirectly admit to double-posting. So I guess I dun need to. B)

I confuse people. It's my job.

*realizes I paid Glowurm too fast*

Actually, I deleted the first one. LOL

*loves playing with words*

*goes back to creating Plan A*

Horatio, I didn't try to cut off my hand. I just badly cut it. xD accidentaly, of course. I'm gonna take a pic of the place where I cut it.

The place where you cut it was the fan in the classroom. Will your teacher allow you to take a pic?

*runs around playing Clickomania until someone else posts*

Neil Young.

*runs around playing Clickomania until someone else posts*

Neil Young.

Harvest Moon

*~*The Grand illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Warrant.

Doth Horatio notteth see my neweth siggy pictures?

Of course. I am taking the time to look at each and every one.

I told David Gilmour and Janis Joplin not to bring anything!!!!

In the hamster world, we like very young recruits...

post-678-1177860999_thumb.jpg !!!

*thanks Mushroom_king for the pic* :lol:

Now will you put my sigy all in one post?

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~(*TheAstronomy Domine*~*

I need some software to make my Tribute video...what are some good ones? I still can't decide on back round music. ._.

Wait, what is it holding the butt of the rifle with...?

Wait, what is it holding the butt of the rifle with...?

Dirty. XD

Hey Horatio!

just...

thought you could use some company here at 5:30 in the morning.

or something.

Whee! Im up earlier than normal! XD

:o:o:o:o:o

Oh my!!! What happened?

I was on around 04H30 your time and then went to strike a blow for cleanliness with a wonderful sand bath. A couple of cups of coffee and two pictures of the sunrise later, I hop back on here and find that you have come and gone. :(

Today is an exciting day in the old cage. We are finally getting walls!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!

While they are putting up the walls, I am going to clean another section of my cage. So, between cleaning and studying, I should be on and off all day long.

Hello Lexxy... I see you are here! How's everything going for you? Is school almost out? What are you going to do for the summer? Listen to any Satriani? Just wanted to say hello and wish you straight A's on your finals. :) Horatio

Still all quiet here. not been in school of any sort for over a year. really, quite dull around these parts.

Oh. I must be getting senile. LOL So what type work are you doing? Sorry things are so dull,

you could always get over to the Seattle Community College for lunch. They used to have a chef

school and would put out five star lunches for just over five dollars. Really great. Have no idea

if they still do that. But you had to go between 11H30 and 13H00 and you pretty much had to be

in the door by 12H45. The food was superb. Other than that... not much else I can suggest. You

could always wander down to a light store and see a friend of mine. LOL But I am certain that

would be really high on your "dull" list. LOL

Must run. I have some work to do and you are a very bad influence. :lol:

I could stay and talk all day, then suffer the consequences, but I have already gone that route.

It was great being on here together, I will see you later Cheesie. After I clean my cage, I will

check back and that should be in about one hour or so.

Have you completed your entry in my Art Contest??????????????????????

Please do enter if you haven't. Thanks.

I could stay and talk all day, then suffer the consequences, but I have already gone that route.

It was great being on here together, I will see you later Cheesie. After I clean my cage, I will

Fine, leave me. xD Walking on a steep incline is a good workout.

varying between 2-3 mph on 12% incline for 2 miles burns about 500 calories.

And I completely forgot to work on an entry. xD

*wonders if I could walk on a steep incline while posting on HampsterDance*

Oh..... forgot to mention. I am almost ready to get my motorcycle. It is between a BMW, Honda or Suzuki.

Yeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh..... forgot to mention. I am almost ready to get my motorcycle. It is between a BMW, Honda or Suzuki.

I doubt it. xDD

Yehaw?

You redneck. xD

I doubt it. xDD

Yehaw?

You redneck. xD

*looks for neck*

Hamsters don't really have a neck. :P

So it can't possibly be red. LOL

Walking? Pff. Try jogging on a 15% incline for 1.5 km. Which is much less then 2 miles but I dun care. D<

Walking? Pff. Try jogging on a 15% incline for 1.5 km. Which is much less then 2 miles but I dun care. D

*wonders if everyone has lost their minds* LOL

Walking? Pff. Try jogging on a 15% incline for 1.5 km. Which is much less then 2 miles but I dun care. D<

The obvious response: No duh. We all lost our minds ages ago.

The more serious response: Nope, I actually did that once.

And um. Yeah. Apparently, I'm fat, but I'm fit.

Walking? Pff. Try jogging on a 15% incline for 1.5 km. Which is much less then 2 miles but I dun care. D

The obvious response: No duh. We all lost our minds ages ago.

The more serious response: Nope, I actually did that once.

And um. Yeah. Apparently, I'm fat, but I'm fit.

You are probably not fat, just in great muscular shape. :)

Yeah, so I dont feel like posting a new topic about this, so I'll talk about it here.

I just got in a car wreck! =D

yeah.

I was driving around, and this being not two weeks after I got my drivers permit, and had a green light and was going through, and someone else apparently didnt see that they had a red light and tried making a left turn.

so I swerved, and narrowly missed going straight into oncoming traffic, and instead just took a side-collision to our Ford Taurus.

No injuries, thankfully, but the same cant be said for the cars. The steering mechanism is seriously messed up, so we cant safely drive it anymore, and the passenger doors wont open anymore, and the transmission more than likely took a lot of damage, and may have totalled the car.

but yeah.

the police guy who showed up like half an hour afterward, looked at my permit and looked over at me and said 'Well, this certainly is a good way to learn then, isnt it?'

not very practical, but yeah, I got the idea.

The wreck wasnt my fault. otherwise we'd have some nice insurance payments, 'cause Im not a licensed driver, therefore Im not covered by our insurance.

Yeah, so I dont feel like posting a new topic about this, so I'll talk about it here.

yeah.

I was driving around, and this being not two weeks after I got my drivers permit, and had a green light and was going through, and someone else apparently didnt see that they had a red light and tried making a left turn.

so I swerved, and narrowly missed going straight into oncoming traffic, and instead just took a side-collision to our Ford Taurus.

No injuries, thankfully, but the same cant be said for the cars. The steering mechanism is seriously messed up, so we cant safely drive it anymore, and the passenger doors wont open anymore, and the transmission more than likely took a lot of damage, and may have totalled the car.

but yeah.

the police guy who showed up like half an hour afterward, looked at my permit and looked over at me and said 'Well, this certainly is a good way to learn then, isnt it?'

The wreck wasnt my fault. otherwise we'd have some nice insurance payments, 'cause Im not a licensed driver, therefore Im not covered by our insurance.

A R K C H E R ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Thank goodness you weren't hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*is clutching heart*

yeah.

but yeah.

*is clutching heart*

yeah. Needless to say, my mom had a... very 'calm' response to it as well. XD it was kind of funny, actually.

not the car getting pwned, my moms response. She freaks out at everything.

yeah.

but yeah.

*is clutching heart*

yeah. Needless to say, my mom had a... very 'calm' response to it as well. XD it was kind of funny, actually.

not the car getting pwned, my moms response. She freaks out at everything.

It is all about you!!!!!!!!!! My reaction was as 'calm' as that of your mother. :lol:

At least you were okay. I cannot explain my relief to hear this.

The car can be replaced. :lol:

Okay. :wacko: I tried an experiment and it failed. :lol:

I was trying to add a second poll onto the first and it won't let me do that.

So, I decided if it won't let me do that, I might as well add a third one, and then it really doesn't like that.

*thinks up Plan B*

So, I decided if it won't let me do that, I might as well add a third one, and then it really doesn't like that.

*thinks up Plan B*

well, I see three polls...

none of which we can vote in 'cause we already voted you should or shouldnt get a motorcycle in the first place.

so if you take off the whole thing and add it again, and put it at multiple choice (3), then it should work.

*thinks up Plan B*

well, I see three polls...

none of which we can vote in 'cause we already voted you should or shouldnt get a motorcycle in the first place.

so if you take off the whole thing and add it again, and put it at multiple choice (3), then it should work.

I tried that and the first one kept reappearing. But, I will delete the poll, sign out, sign back in and then try it.

Thanks. :)

Okay!!!! I fixed the poll, thanks to Arkcher!!!!

The key was that I had to delete the entire thing, log out, put Adam to sleep, wake Adam up, log in and then do the poll.

And... voila!

Multiple choice polls.

Pick one in each group. :)

*hands Arkcher a batch of fresh from the oven brownies*

The key was that I had to delete the entire thing, log out, put Adam to sleep, wake Adam up, log in and then do the poll.

And... voila!

Multiple choice polls.

I've been wanting a multiple-choice poll for picking music for my tribute video.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~&

And... voila!

Multiple choice polls.

I've been wanting a multiple-choice poll for picking music for my tribute video.

Okay. :)

Is that your vote I see? :)

And... voila!

Multiple choice polls.

MAYBE.

And... voila!

Multiple choice polls.

MAYBE.

I was hoping you would say yes... I just baked cupcakes.

And... voila!

Multiple choice polls.

MAYBE.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

Um.

Yes.

That is my vote.

Wait....

Duane Allman died in a motorcycle accident...

!!!!!

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

And... voila!

Multiple choice polls.

MAYBE.

Um.

Yes.

That is my vote.

Wait....

!!!!!

Then you better get your cupcakes now! :)

Thanks for voting!!!

And... voila!

Multiple choice polls.

MAYBE.

Um.

Yes.

That is my vote.

Wait....

!!!!!

Then you better get your cupcakes now! :)

Thanks for voting!!!

*~*The Grand illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

OK.

*~*The PsychedelicnLuau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

BTW the Ramones wish to speak with you...check my siggy...

Would you like me to fix it for you? :lol:

No, not really. Last time you did you edited all the fun stuff and it no longer made sense. Which is why i changed it.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*TheAstronomy Domine*~*

I likes...

the brownies.

n_n

Great! You deserve them for all your help. If you like cupcakes, I just finished baking a couple batches of them.

Help yourself. I even have ones you can decorate yourself.

Now... please, Arkcher, vote in all three questions. Thank you.

wow

ok

you need to get a purple suzi and name it heather just because.

^^

yeah.

but yeah.

Well that's not good. o___o Glad you didn't get hurt.

As for the poll questions, I said that yes, they should, I voted for all the options because they all have really cool-looking onces, and it should be red, silver, or black, or any combination of the three.

G2G

CUL8R

I R BAK

I C :)

O RLY

Die. Both of you die.

There should never be that much chatspeak in one pyramid.

Don't worry, that was the total of my chatspeak vocabulary! :lol:

Good. I won't help.

*hands Glowurm a bribe*

Please, pretty please... Chatspeak help. :rolleyes:

G2G

CUL8R

I R BAK

I C :)

O RLY

Die. Both of you die.

There should never be that much chatspeak in one pyramid.

Don't worry, that was the total of my chatspeak vocabulary! :lol:

Good. I won't help.

*hands Glowurm a bribe*

Please, pretty please... Chatspeak help. :rolleyes:

-is reminded of back in the day, when Starcraft was awesome-

ird! gl hf ka dw nbs.

Thats not to say Starcraft isnt awesome anymore. its just not quite as many people are online with it no more.

'back in the day' you couldnt make any game without at least five other people joining. Now you're lucky if you get four.

SC veterans! >:o

[VOICE-Cartman] Where is Arkcher's post about that there car wreck? I was gonna reply...[/VOICE]

Here you go:

yeah.

but yeah.

Well, I wasn't to worried about Arkcher's health.

I mean, if he is here and posting he has to be fine. xD

But I said yes, suzuki, black. Cause I couldn't remember who made the ninja and I didn't feel like looking it up. xD

Wednesday I signed up for the Marine Corps Marathon again. It is supposed to happen on the 28th of October.

Now, I need to stay away from the chainsaw and everything else that might keep me from entering and finishing.

Nothing else to report from smoky Florida.

HORATIO

*air-guitars random Edgar Winter Group song*

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine**

HORATIO

MUSHROOM_KING

*air-keyboards a random David Bowie song on Horatio's behalf*

Sigh. Forgetting to air-something... It's almost a sin...

HORATIO

MUSHROOM_KING

*hands over 100H$ to Glowurm in advance for my next error* :lol:

HORATIO

MUSHROOM_KING

*hands over 100H$ to Glowurm in advance for my next error* :lol:

Ta. *eats this money too*

Okay... what do you think of this bike??????? :ninja:

BMW.jpg

That is really awesome. >=D

:D:D:D:D:D

I am so glad you approve!

That's the bike I really like.

*wonders if Mega Wolf will show up so I can tell her I bought that bike today*

post-678-1179270310_thumb.jpg

OMG THAT'S REALLY AWESOME! =D

BMW.jpg

Thanks for the fantastic reaction. I will pick it up on Saturday.

*feels like forever until Saturday*

Saturday & sunday I get to learn about first aid for objects in the eye!

And nice bike, by the way. xD

BMW.jpg

Saturday & sunday I get to learn about first aid for objects in the eye!

And nice bike, by the way. xD

Are you joking with me? I have a full face helmet! :lol:

Thanks for the bike comment. :D

Yeah, my life is really busy with FFA stuff. Tomorrow, I have to prep my pig for Youth Fair and finish my week of barn duty(basically, 5 pens cleaning duty for a week). Speaking of barn duty, I'm lucky and have less barn duty than most. I had Monday-Friday, Saturday and Sunday are Youth Fair days, so I don't have to clean pens because everyone takes turns on that because it has to be clean the whole time. And on one day a few people cleaned their own pens because of a pig poop in the upper area problem that most people had to deal with. Oh, and I have to walk my pig tomorrow as usual. So I'll probably be in the ag department until like, 6 or 7. XD And then Saturday I have to hang around and eventually show my pig. After that's done, I'm leaving for the band car wash, and then have to go back to the school around 4 for a final Saturday Youth Fair day meeting. That's also probably going to be around an hour. Then I'll be home, probably doing something else of significance. Sunday is another Youth Fair day, and I'll be there the whole time, maybe have time to go home and take a break. Then it'll all be over either at 3 or 5, I forgot which, for awards. Then I'll likely get pulled into cleaning crew. Yay. So I really don't have much time this weekend. XD Oh, and I predicted from yesterday until next Wednesday was going to be bad. Yesterday was kinda bad, today was kinda bad. So I'm hoping it's not TOO bad for the next few days I have of my suffering prediction.

BMW.jpg

Yeah, my life is really busy with FFA stuff. Tomorrow, I have to prep my pig for Youth Fair and finish my week of barn duty(basically, 5 pens cleaning duty for a week). Speaking of barn duty, I'm lucky and have less barn duty than most. I had Monday-Friday, Saturday and Sunday are Youth Fair days, so I don't have to clean pens because everyone takes turns on that because it has to be clean the whole time. And on one day a few people cleaned their own pens because of a pig poop in the upper area problem that most people had to deal with. Oh, and I have to walk my pig tomorrow as usual. So I'll probably be in the ag department until like, 6 or 7. XD And then Saturday I have to hang around and eventually show my pig. After that's done, I'm leaving for the band car wash, and then have to go back to the school around 4 for a final Saturday Youth Fair day meeting. That's also probably going to be around an hour. Then I'll be home, probably doing something else of significance. Sunday is another Youth Fair day, and I'll be there the whole time, maybe have time to go home and take a break. Then it'll all be over either at 3 or 5, I forgot which, for awards. Then I'll likely get pulled into cleaning crew. Yay. So I really don't have much time this weekend. XD Oh, and I predicted from yesterday until next Wednesday was going to be bad. Yesterday was kinda bad, today was kinda bad. So I'm hoping it's not TOO bad for the next few days I have of my suffering prediction.

I got tired just reading your activities. When I got home, I would need a nap.

Sounds like you are going to have a great time. Do you have any pics of your pig? It would be great to see one. You did get really lucky on the cleaning detail.

The band car wash should be lots of fun.

Well, hope your 'bad' is not too bad.

*crosses paws*

Sounds like you are going to have a great time. Do you have any pics of your pig? It would be great to see one. You did get really lucky on the cleaning detail.

*crosses paws*

Yeah, sometimes I do take naps because of it. XD And I'll be taking some good pictures soon. Of course, it's still got about 50 more pounds to gain before it's ready for selling. XD Car washes are always fun. >=D Well, except when I'm spinning signs and guys whistle as they're passing by just because they feel like being idiots. Yeah, hopefully bad doesn't translate into terrible. XD

BMW.jpg

*crosses paws*

Yeah, sometimes I do take naps because of it. XD And I'll be taking some good pictures soon. Of course, it's still got about 50 more pounds to gain before it's ready for selling. XD Car washes are always fun. >=D Well, except when I'm spinning signs and guys whistle as they're passing by just because they feel like being idiots. Yeah, hopefully bad doesn't translate into terrible. XD

When a guy whistles... always keep this in mind. It is a compliment. Look at it in that light and it will always put a smile on your face. No matter how old you get, if someone whistles... smile.

*crosses paws*

When a guy whistles... always keep this in mind. It is a compliment. Look at it in that light and it will always put a smile on your face. No matter how old you get, if someone whistles... smile.

I just laugh. Cuz I think it's hilarious since all they've seen is that I'm skinny Asian kid. XD For all THEY know, I could very well be a guy that just looks feminine or a cross dresser. XD

BMW.jpg

*crosses paws*

I just laugh. Cuz I think it's hilarious since all they've seen is that I'm skinny Asian kid. XD For all THEY know, I could very well be a guy that just looks feminine or a cross dresser. XD

:lol: True. :lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Fiinal Cut*~*

PETER FRAMPTON!

*dies*