Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

Thought you all would like an update on the Florida hurricane clean-up. You still see lots and lots of roofs with blue tarps. Trees are still down and people are still cleaning up. The tree in my back yard is getting shorter, but not at a rapid rate of speed. I am trying to make sure that I use the chainsaw with a great deal of thought and caution. So, I am getting nowhere really fast, just little bits and little bits. Our roof also has damage that needs to be fixed, but roofers are booked up for a year minimum. The pool is open to the oak leaves and now is the time the leaves start falling. The daily chore for the next three months will be cleaning oak leaves out of the pool. If I don't, I will be swimming with snakes, frogs and other critters. The dumpster that occupies our driveway is getting way too comfortable with it's position as a permanent fixture. It will be nice when that is gone. It is like having a giant open garbage can in your yard. :blink:

That is all the information from Florida.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought you all would like an update on the Florida hurricane clean-up.  You still see lots and lots of roofs with blue tarps.  Trees are still down and people are still cleaning up.  The tree in my back yard is getting shorter, but not at a rapid rate of speed.  I am trying to make sure that I use the chainsaw with a great deal of thought and caution.  So, I am getting nowhere really fast, just little bits and little bits.  Our roof also has damage that needs to be fixed, but roofers are booked up for a year minimum.  The pool is open to the oak leaves and now is the time the leaves start falling.  The daily chore for the next three months will be cleaning oak leaves out of the pool.  If I don't, I will be swimming with snakes, frogs and other critters.  The dumpster that occupies our driveway is getting way too comfortable with it's position as a permanent fixture.  It will be nice when that is gone.  It is like having a giant open garbage can in your yard.  :blink:   

I suppose making headway with a chainsaw against a tree when you only are 3 inches is a bit of a problem! :lol:

I suppose making headway with a chainsaw against a tree when you only are 3 inches is a bit of a problem!  :lol:

The biggest problem is that I would much rather use my teeth. The squirrels keep running around on the tree and trying to distract me, but I think that a hamster with a chainsaw keeps them at their distance. :lol::lol::lol:

Thought you all would like an update on the Florida hurricane clean-up.  You still see lots and lots of roofs with blue tarps.  Trees are still down and people are still cleaning up.  The tree in my back yard is getting shorter, but not at a rapid rate of speed.  I am trying to make sure that I use the chainsaw with a great deal of thought and caution.  So, I am getting nowhere really fast, just little bits and little bits.  Our roof also has damage that needs to be fixed, but roofers are booked up for a year minimum.  The pool is open to the oak leaves and now is the time the leaves start falling.  The daily chore for the next three months will be cleaning oak leaves out of the pool.  If I don't, I will be swimming with snakes, frogs and other critters.  The dumpster that occupies our driveway is getting way too comfortable with it's position as a permanent fixture.  It will be nice when that is gone.  It is like having a giant open garbage can in your yard.  :blink:   

wow.. :o

The biggest problem is that I would much rather use my teeth.  The squirrels keep running around on the tree and trying to distract me, but I think that a hamster with a chainsaw keeps them at their distance. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*Horatio aspies Skwerlhugger in the branches with a revolutionary flag*

Thanksgiving Day was low key... turkey dinner for everyone... hammies love turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, green beans, salad, rolls. The gravy turned out like paste, (so much for trying to be a chef), and the dessert (pie) is still in the freezer. Already planning the Christmas dinner... something with NO gravy.

Totally a quiet day, except for the wheels that were squeaking from the over stuffed hammies, trying to work off dinner. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanksgiving Day was low key... turkey dinner for everyone... hammies love turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, green beans, salad, rolls.  The gravy turned out like paste, (so much for trying to be a chef), and the dessert (pie) is still in the freezer.  Already planning the Christmas dinner... something with NO gravy.

Totally a quiet day, except for the wheels that were squeaking from the over stuffed hammies, trying to work off dinner. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Do they really eat that stuff?

He said a couple hours. And it was true! Two hours later, he replied! :lol:

You remind me of this boy in my class. So perfect. Like we are reading touching spirit bear in class and we talk a koosh ball and pass it around and the person with the koosh talks about his points about the book..( a debate ) and hes like in a monotone voice..this book is so cleeshay ( IDK how to spell it so I spelled it out..)i mean __________________________ with all these big fansy words..Wait..You dont remind me of him..IDK..Im confused.. :huh:

You remind me of this boy in my class. So perfect. Like we are reading touching spirit bear in class and we talk a koosh ball and pass it around and the person with the koosh talks about his points about the book..( a debate ) and hes like in a monotone voice..this book is so cleeshay ( IDK how to spell it so I spelled it out..)i mean __________________________ with all these big fansy words..Wait..You dont remind me of him..IDK..Im confused.. :huh:

Cleché? Anyhow... I usually don't use big words... I just know them. :lol:

Finally My computer got fixed now I can come on here again. :D

HAMSTERFIREBALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!! This has been a gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttt week! I have missed you and here you are back again! This past week a bunch of people have returned!! Yippee!!!

What has been going on, what have you been doing and how is life treating you?!?!?!?

So MW is a monotonous, boring person who has some sort of "Koosh" Ball?

Here you go... you have been added! :D

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QUOTE(!_HogwartsHamster_! @ Mar. 29 2004, 11:54 am)

Welcome! This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio! I made one yesterday, but the EVIL cyber space stole it! Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again. The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! Come on everyone! Sign up!

+++++++++++++++++BFOHC members+++++++++++++++++

Signed~HogwartsHamster aka Friend of Horatio! (President)

Signed~Horatio

Signed~Hamster Luver

Signed~Hamsterfireball

Signed~Katdacatis#1

Signed~Otter

Signed~Dream

Signed~Moneylover

Signed~Mizu

Signed~HamHam#1 fam

Signed~Milkyway Hamster

Signed~Puppydog

Signed~Toto

Signed~Hum Pa Hamster

Signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

Signed~Mega Wolf

Signed~TGHL/Redwing/Darkness/Bob

Signed~x0x SkyE x0x

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Welcome!  This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio!  I made one yesterday, but the EVIL cyber space stole it!  Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again.  The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio!  Come on everyone!  Sign up!

Signed~HogwartsHamster aka Friend of Horatio!  (President)

Signed~Horatio

Signed~Hamster Luver

Signed~Hamsterfireball

Signed~Katdacatis#1

Signed~Otter

Signed~Dream

Signed~Moneylover

Signed~Mizu

Signed~HamHam#1 fam

Signed~Milkyway Hamster

Signed~Puppydog

Signed~Toto

Signed~Hum Pa Hamster

Signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

Signed~Mega Wolf

Signed~x0x SkyE x0x

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

I was looking at this and thought that Honey and Spot had also joined.

:unsure::blink::huh::blink::unsure:

Here you go... you have been added! :D

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Welcome!  This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio!  I made one yesterday, but the EVIL cyber space stole it!  Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again.  The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio!  Come on everyone!  Sign up!

Signed~HogwartsHamster aka Friend of Horatio!  (President)

Signed~Horatio

Signed~Hamster Luver

Signed~Hamsterfireball

Signed~Katdacatis#1

Signed~Otter

Signed~Dream

Signed~Moneylover

Signed~Mizu

Signed~HamHam#1 fam

Signed~Milkyway Hamster

Signed~xMyOwnMindx

Signed~Toto

Signed~Hum Pa Hamster

Signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

Signed~Mega Wolf

Signed~x0x SkyE x0x

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Can we delete the people that left? and I think this should be done..

wt do u people do with ur lives

talk bout a hamster some fat old man has put on da internet

well i will leave you to ur joyfull lives

if u av any questions give us a bell[/font]

Interestingly enough, we have very full lives. I fly jet planes, travel, play violin and piano, read, run in my wheel and have lots of time for my dear friends here. :D The difference between you and me is that you probably spend lots of time in front of the TV and I spend very, very little in front of the TV. :lol::lol::lol:

wt do u people do with ur lives

talk bout a hamster some fat old man has put on da internet

well i will leave you to ur joyfull lives

if u av any questions give us a bell[/font]

What do you do with your life? I see one thing, You are failing English class cause you cant spell!!

First off, I don't have a life. I bought one at Wal-Mart but it didn't work too well.

By the way, in REAL life(not the internet) I happen to be able to spell properly. Last report card I got all A's(thats the best grade you can get in America, for your info.) and one B. I got the B in PE and I just don't like that subject. And if I didn't have a life, would I be the person with the highest reading level in my class in language arts? Thank you very much getoutmore. I think people like you who insult others by telling us that we need to get a life need to DEFINITELY(if you know what that means) get out more.

First off, I don't have a life. I bought one at Wal-Mart but it didn't work too well.

By the way, in REAL life(not the internet) I happen to be able to spell properly. Last report card I got all A's(thats the best grade you can get in America, for your info.) and one B. I got the B in PE and I just don't like that subject. And if I didn't have a life, would I be the person with the highest reading level in my class in language arts? Thank you very much getoutmore. I think people like you who insult others by telling us that we need to get a life need to DEFINITELY(if you know what that means) get out more.

Whoa...o_O...i can definately relate to you. I got the same grades as you in the same subjects, and i am the ighest level reader in my class, too. One day, my teacher asked, "has anybody gotten to page 108 yet," and i raised my hand. no one else did. No one for 107, either. It is crazy.o_O

Whoa...o_O...i can definately relate to you.  I got the same grades as you in the same subjects, and i am the ighest level reader in my class, too.  One day, my teacher asked, "has anybody gotten to page 108 yet,"  and i raised my hand.  no one else did.  No one for 107, either.  It is crazy.o_O

My GPA is about... 3.87? The highest GPA you can get here is 4.0 so its pretty high. And we have ratings for our responsibilty/how well we work/ not making trouble in class, etc. I got 4 O's(Outstanding. Best you can get.) and two S's(Satisfactory. thats second best). Heh I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging. No seriously, I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging.

Oh yeah we have a program called accelerated reader and thats where my reading level is. I'm probably reading the most advanced book of my class. It is 830 pages or so and it has small print. I was trying to decide between reading it(its called An American Tragedy) or The Count of Monte Cristo. I think I'll read that next.

My GPA is about... 3.87? The highest GPA you can get here is 4.0 so its pretty high. And we have ratings for our responsibilty/how well we work/ not making trouble in class, etc. I got 4 O's(Outstanding. Best you can get.) and two S's(Satisfactory. thats second best). Heh I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging. No seriously, I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging.

Oh yeah we have a program called accelerated reader and thats where my reading level is. I'm probably reading the most advanced book of my class. It is 830 pages or so and it has small print. I was trying to decide between reading it(its called An American Tragedy) or The Count of Monte Cristo. I think I'll read that next.

Mine was 90! actually it was 3.833333333333333333333333333. You get the point. We don't have an advanced eading thing or thse O's and S's. I am a good student, so i would probably get a lot of O's.

Nite, nite Mr. Moneylover!  See you tomorrow!  You will probably be almost at your goal by morning. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Bye..No..I dont think soo But I will be close tomorrow..Wait

I need to get it tomorrow... Ohh crud... Im looking at 100+ posts... I wont be home all day friday... :mellow:;)

Edited by Horatio

Mine was 90!  actually it was 3.833333333333333333333333333. You get the point.  We don't have an advanced eading thing or thse O's and S's.  I am a good student, so i would probably get a lot of O's.

90? Did you mean 3.90 GPA? If so then the 3.83333333333333(etc.) would be rounded to 3.8. Actually i think my exact GPA was 3.873. I think.

Thought you all would like an update on the Memphis Christmas Eve. An incredible ice storm attacked the western part of Tennessee, where the city of Memphis is located. FedEx was trying to get everyone's presents delivered to their homes in time for Christmas. There are a couple hundred airplanes that fly in and out of Memphis on a nightly basis. When the storm arrived, it completely covered everything in ice. Only about 30 airplanes made it in and out. Neal, my boyfriend, was one of the pilots whose airplane made it in. The weather did not cooperate and things got worse. Lots of problems came out of the airplanes not making it into the Memphis hub, creating a nightmare for FedEx. There were airplanes all over the place, being rerouted to another hub. Neal was scheduled to go out the net day to Billings and Great Falls, Montana, but the ice storm did not let up and after waiting at the airport for over 12 hours, he drove home on a complete sheet of ice. It is so bad, that if you were a person who waited until the 23rd and 24th to go shopping, you are in trouble. Everything is closed. Grocery stores, shopping malls, nothing is open. Even the church services are cancelled for tonight and some are cancelled for tomorrow. So, if your present was coming on FedEx, you just might not get it until after Christmas. If you have relatives that are traveling on an airline, well, they might be late. So, that is all the news from Tennessee. :D

15 minutes until it is Christmas! Santa came early to visit our hammie family. Everyone is now back in their cages eating Christmas dinner. There will be lots of digging for presents, playing with new toys and enjoying all the special treats that are overflowing in our cages.

Have a fantastic day tomorrow... Merry Christmas from the Horatio hammie family!!! :D

15 minutes until it is Christmas!  Santa came early to visit our hammie family.  Everyone is now back in their cages eating Christmas dinner.  There will be lots of digging for presents, playing with new toys and enjoying all the special treats that are overflowing in our cages.

Have a fantastic day tomorrow... Merry Christmas from the Horatio hammie family!!! :D

Five, four, three, two, one..........

..................................it is officially Christmas on the East Coast of the USA!

:D:D:D:D:D

Five, four, three, two, one..........

..................................it is officially Christmas on the East Coast of the USA!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I wasn't able to stay on the computer until midnight since my mom wouldn't let me. :lol:

I am letting you know that I am heading out to the Jacuzzi, feed Bertha, feed the squirrels and take a shower... not in that order of course. So I will be off for about one hour. Hope you will return later and post. I am aiming for 15,000 and only need 300 more! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
I am letting you know that I am heading out to the Jacuzzi, feed Bertha, feed the squirrels and take a shower... not in that order of course.  So I will be off for about one hour.  Hope you will return later and post.  I am aiming for 15,000 and only need 300 more! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

squirrelz!

15,000 POSTS !!!!!!!!!!!

Moneylover and Dadadeedadeedadodo20001 were here with me on this wonderful occasion!!!

*thanks the two profusely and hands each one a Red Rose Award*

AND DONE!!!!

Thankies for the award..

Now how about we do 15,500 for New Years..Im free every night this week..I thinkles..