Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

Today the wind was out of the west, so I got a picture of a ray that was wandering around just along my river shoreline.

What do you think of him? :D

DSCN3229.JPG

Really cool, horatio. ^.^

At first, I thought all those leaves were fish. xD

Glad you like it. Today there were some dolphins, but I was not good enough to catch them with the camera.

All of a sudden you see the fin, then you don't. If the water is clear, and they are close to shore, then I will be able to

get a good pic for you.

You have a cool house. ;.; Nice back yard full of citrus and nanners, a pool, a good view of space shuttle departures, and dolphins and rays...

lucky...

For solitary hamsters it is a great place to live.

For social butterflies... very, very boring.

Very, very boring... until you throw a wicked party. xD

And hamsters are known to party all night long!!!

And dey is OFF da HOOK!

xD

LOL!!!

A sleeping hammie's dream:

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

If you want a party, just put out a bunch of fliers in the neighborhood, or put an ad in the local newspaper or something. xD

And get what... riff-raff??? LOL

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today the wind was out of the west, so I got a picture of a ray that was wandering around just along my river shoreline.

post-678-1170902703_thumb.jpg

Glad you like it. Today there were some dolphins, but I was not good enough to catch them with the camera.

All of a sudden you see the fin, then you don't. If the water is clear, and they are close to shore, then I will be able to

get a good pic for you.

You have a cool house. ;.; Nice back yard full of citrus and nanners, a pool, a good view of space shuttle departures, and dolphins and rays...

lucky...

And dey is OFF da HOOK!

xD

LOL!!!

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

If you want a party, just put out a bunch of fliers in the neighborhood, or put an ad in the local newspaper or something. xD

Well, that could be a problem. xD

DSCN3229.JPG

get a good pic for you.

lucky...

And dey is OFF da HOOK!

xD

LOL!!!

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

I did my bike ride this evening. 11.5 miles... very, very slow.

I was supposed to do 15, but it was getting dark and I decided to go back to my cage instead.

get a good pic for you.

lucky...

And dey is OFF da HOOK!

xD

LOL!!!

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

I was supposed to do 15, but it was getting dark and I decided to go back to my cage instead.

I did my two miles on the treadmill.

I did the second at 4.3, and the last quarter mile at 5. =D

DSCN3229.JPG

get a good pic for you.

lucky...

And dey is OFF da HOOK!

xD

LOL!!!

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

You did really great!!!!!!!!!!

since it seems to be quite the subject to talk about fitness stuff...

Cheesie would know what Im talking about when I say that the last scout badge I need for Eagle is the Personal Fitness one, the last requirement I have is making and carrying out a 12 (or was it 8?) week workout plan.

Maybe I just look in the wrong places, 'cause no matter where I look, I cant find what things should be included in the said workout plan.

Any suggestions for what I should start out with or what I can do for a fitness plan dealie?

In somewhat-related news, however...

My sister goes to a local junior college, and my dad has a every-once-in-a-while job there of running the planetarium. Whilst wandering around campus, they went over to the fitness building with all the gym working out weight lifting such 'n such. And inquiring about what they can do there, they found out that students have unlimited free usage of the gym, and their family members are invited to come (and can do so for free, having an indirect membership, I guess...) and stay as long as they like.

so w00t, I get to work out for free. which will really help in the said fitness plan.

I just need to... form a plan and figure out when and where I can carry it out and such like that.

get a good pic for you.

lucky...

And dey is OFF da HOOK!

xD

LOL!!!

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

Party

You did really great!!!!!!!!!!

And I get to do the same thing tomorrow! And the day after that! And the day after that! And the...

since it seems to be quite the subject to talk about fitness stuff...

Cheesie would know what Im talking about when I say that the last scout badge I need for Eagle is the Personal Fitness one, the last requirement I have is making and carrying out a 12 (or was it 8?) week workout plan.

Maybe I just look in the wrong places, 'cause no matter where I look, I cant find what things should be included in the said workout plan.

Any suggestions for what I should start out with or what I can do for a fitness plan dealie?

In somewhat-related news, however...

My sister goes to a local junior college, and my dad has a every-once-in-a-while job there of running the planetarium. Whilst wandering around campus, they went over to the fitness building with all the gym working out weight lifting such 'n such. And inquiring about what they can do there, they found out that students have unlimited free usage of the gym, and their family members are invited to come (and can do so for free, having an indirect membership, I guess...) and stay as long as they like.

so w00t, I get to work out for free. which will really help in the said fitness plan.

I just need to... form a plan and figure out when and where I can carry it out and such like that.

If you tell me what you are aiming to accomplish, then I can help you. I have a friend who is a personal trainer.

Consider the following, do you want to lose weight, gain muscle strength, muscle mass, run a marathon, cycle in a race, etc..

When you decide what your goals are, then we can design a plan. There are also lots of fitness programs out there. I will

tell you where to look for even better information.

For example, Monday, Wednesday and Friday you will do strength training. Each day will focus on a different group/area of muscles.

Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday you will do aerobic type training. This is where you pick a treadmill, cycle, etc. for your aerobic conditioning.

Perhaps Cheesemaster and Dr. Wolf have better ideas that are more applicable to what you desire.

Glowurm and Campsoup need to be more active.

*sends a rocket to Australia and Florida to get their attention*

Killing us won't change much in terms of activity. Anyways I'm making a topic thingo =O

LOL!!! I wasn't trying to kill you, just get your attention. LOL!!!

Showertime Mr. Cheesemaster. Be back in 15. :D

I need to strike a blow for cleanliness.

Okay. Have a great shower? xD

Have not gotten there yet. Stopped into the kitchen and had a wonderful piece of key lime pie.

Key Lime Pie = teh good. n_n

Have not gotten there yet. Stopped into the kitchen and had a wonderful piece of key lime pie.

EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!

And homemade!!!

EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!

And homemade!!!

Made with real Key Lime juice?

We got some of that two summers ago when I went scuba diving down in the Keys. That makes a GREAT key lime pie.

And I hope your peice was small, Horatio. >.>

EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!

And homemade!!!

We got some of that two summers ago when I went scuba diving down in the Keys. That makes a GREAT key lime pie.

Of course! There is no other way to make key lime pie.

EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!

And homemade!!!

Indeed!

So, how was your run and/or ride today?

EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!

And homemade!!!

Indeed!

Ride. S L O O O O W.

EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!

And homemade!!!

Indeed!

Ride. S L O O O O W.

I think you should do jogging at 4-5 miles an hour or above. >.>

I believe that is a better workout. Especially because your ride is awfully flat.

EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!

And homemade!!!

Indeed!

Ride. S L O O O O W.

I believe that is a better workout. Especially because your ride is awfully flat.

Okay. You want me to work hard at this. :wacko:

Tomorrow is my day off. You are supposed to take one day off per week to let your muscles rest.

EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!

And homemade!!!

Indeed!

Ride. S L O O O O W.

Tomorrow is my day off. You are supposed to take one day off per week to let your muscles rest.

Even for just running?

EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!

And homemade!!!

Indeed!

Ride. S L O O O O W.

Even for just running?

When I was training for the Marine Corps Marathon, Sunday and Wednesday were cross training (bicycling) days, Saturday was the longer or faster running day and Monday, Tuesday and Thursday were short jogs and Friday was the day off.

EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!

And homemade!!!

Indeed!

Ride. S L O O O O W.

Even for just running?

When I was training for the Marine Corps Marathon, Sunday and Wednesday were cross training (bicycling) days, Saturday was the longer or faster running day and Monday, Tuesday and Thursday were short jogs and Friday was the day off.

Well, that is more serious training than what we, or at least I, am doing.

EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!

And homemade!!!

Indeed!

Ride. S L O O O O W.

Even for just running?

It does not mean you cannot follow that routine.

Sunday: Cross Training (Ex: bicycle or swim)

Monday: 2 miles

Tuesday: 2 miles

Wednesday: Cross Training

Thursday: 2 miles

Friday: Day Off

Saturday: 2.2 miles

If you cannot do any cross training, then you can do 2 miles jogging.

EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!

And homemade!!!

Indeed!

Ride. S L O O O O W.

Even for just running?

My schedule...

every day- jog 2 miles

but I am going up in distance every week.

I took another step up, and did both of my miles at 5 miles an hour today! =D

That's a BIG step up!

Sounds like you are doing great. It is imperative that you take one day off a week to give your muscles a rest.

Giving your muscles a day off, helps avoid injuries and rebuilds your muscles.

There are lots of great books on running, Galloway is one of the best.

EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!

And homemade!!!

Indeed!

Ride. S L O O O O W.

Even for just running?

My schedule...

every day- jog 2 miles

but I am going up in distance every week.

You want to up the distance in little bits. Have a longer run one day a week and then shorter runs on other days.

GLOWURM IS ON !!!!!!!!!!!

CHEESEMASTER IS ON !!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed. xD

[further proof that we are the same person]

But for my off day, I figured that I would just walk two miles.

And I was gonna go up by a 1/4 mile every week, until i get to 4.

Okay... I have to complain. I have been putting off shopping. Hate doing it.

Anyway, I need new hammie weejuns. My old ones are totally falling apart.

Holes in the bottoms, holes along the sides, duct-taped together. Well, this is

the time that I am forced into getting new hammie weejuns. I don't like getting

new shoes because then you have to break them in. :(:(:( I really like my

old ones.

I noticed. xD

NO

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

This is a day of rest. If you stroll... smell the flowers, look at the birds, that is different.

But technically speaking, you are supposed to totally rest. Your muscles need to rebuild.

I noticed. xD

NO

NO

This is a day of rest. If you stroll... smell the flowers, look at the birds, that is different.

But technically speaking, you are supposed to totally rest. Your muscles need to rebuild.

Yes, but I don't want to just be a seditary lump. >.<

I mean, walking at 2 miles an hour can't hurt, can it?

I noticed. xD

NO

NO

Yes, but I don't want to just be a seditary lump. >.

Yes. You MUST take a day off or else you are setting yourself up for injury. If I lived near you, I would give you my book by Galloway.

He talks about the importance of taking a day off. In fact, changing around your routine is what helps you to improve. The muscles get

accustomed to doing the same four miles everyday and you really never get more physically fit. Hence the reason for the variety in

training.

You either take your camera and stroll around and take pictures or you do nothing.

And you will NOT become a lump.

I noticed. xD

NO

NO

Yes. You MUST take a day off or else you are setting yourself up for injury. If I lived near you, I would give you my book by Galloway.

He talks about the importance of taking a day off. In fact, changing around your routine is what helps you to improve. The muscles get

accustomed to doing the same four miles everyday and you really never get more physically fit. Hence the reason for the variety in

training.

You either take your camera and stroll around and take pictures or you do nothing.

Okay. Fine, I won't do anything. xD

But I'm not trying to work on my muscles, I am just wanting to burn calories and get a nice cardiovascular workout. Y'know, just wanting to lose weight. Apparently I weigh a lot more than I look like I do. I take that to mean that I have a lot of muscle mass. =D So that doesn't need any work.

I noticed. xD

NO

NO

training.

But I'm not trying to work on my muscles, I am just wanting to burn calories and get a nice cardiovascular workout. Y'know, just wanting to lose weight. Apparently I weigh a lot more than I look like I do. I take that to mean that I have a lot of muscle mass. =D So that doesn't need any work.

Here are things you can do to burn calories, laundry, sweeping, cleaning your room, helping around the house for your parents... LOL

I noticed. xD

NO

NO

training.

Here are things you can do to burn calories, laundry, sweeping, cleaning your room, helping around the house for your parents... LOL

I'm sure. xD Well, cleaning my room is about equal to an olympic workout. xD

old ones.

Hey... no burying this post. I am trying to complain and get sympathy and all

you want to do is bury my post.

LOL :lol: LOL

I noticed. xD

NO

NO

training.

I'm sure. xD Well, cleaning my room is about equal to an olympic workout. xD

Do you know how happy this would make your parents????????

They just might go into shock. LOL

old ones.

NOOOOOOOOOO... don't do it again.

old ones.

Never saw that before. And what is a weejun? xD

old ones.

Bass Weejuns.

Loafers for hamsters.

old ones.

Bass Weejuns.

Loafers for hamsters.

oh. xD

any shoe that has duct-tape on it is superior to the same kind, brand new, with no duct tape. So, just give your loafers a shell of duct-tape and you should be good. xD

old ones.

Bass Weejuns.

Loafers for hamsters.

oh. xD

any shoe that has duct-tape on it is superior to the same kind, brand new, with no duct tape. So, just give your loafers a shell of duct-tape and you should be good. xD

Except my hammie buds, think I should go out in public appropriately dressed. :(

old ones.

Bass Weejuns.

Loafers for hamsters.

oh. xD

Except my hammie buds, think I should go out in public appropriately dressed. :(

Then get some nice running shoes or something. I'll probably get some of those eventually; Vans aren't good for running. xD

old ones.

Bass Weejuns.

Loafers for hamsters.

oh. xD

Then get some nice running shoes or something. I'll probably get some of those eventually; Vans aren't good for running. xD

If you are serious about running, then you will need to post with me before you buy ANY running shoes. There is a way to buy shoes so that you will know what is best for your feet and your mother or father, whoever takes you shopping, needs to help with this. Besides, when I found the best pair of running shoes, I bought 37 pairs.

old ones.

Bass Weejuns.

Loafers for hamsters.

oh. xD

If you are serious about running, then you will need to post with me before you buy ANY running shoes. There is a way to buy shoes so that you will know what is best for your feet and your mother or father, whoever takes you shopping, needs to help with this. Besides, when I found the best pair of running shoes, I bought 37 pairs.

37 pairs of shoes? AH!

That is a lot. And how does one know what is best for one's feet?

old ones.

Bass Weejuns.

Loafers for hamsters.

oh. xD

37 pairs of shoes? AH!

Are you trying to sidetrack me from getting sympathy or do you REALLY want to know?

old ones.

Bass Weejuns.

Loafers for hamsters.

oh. xD

37 pairs of shoes? AH!

Are you trying to sidetrack me from getting sympathy or do you REALLY want to know?

I really wanna know, Cause I dun wanna get shoes that are bad. =O

Here is what you do. Try and find a real running shoe store in your area. I can help with this. This is NOT a mall sports store or those similar. You are looking for a store where the people are real runners and not minimum wage employees whose only running is to the store from their car in the parking lot because they are late for work. I will find a good store as close to you as possible.

When you go to that store, bring a pair of the socks that you will running in. You are looking for the correct thickness in the sock. Now look around and then ask the shoe salesperson as many questions as you think you need. Tell them that you are planning on running about 30 miles a week. This will give them some idea of what you will be doing in them. Next pick out a few pairs. What a good running shoe store does is have you put the shoes on, go outside and jog ten or twenty feet, turn around and come back in. Then they take off one shoe and put on one of the other shoes. You go back out and do the same ten or twenty feet and return to the store. You tell the shoe salesperson which shoe you like better. They will ask you all sorts of questions to help you know what is best. Then they will eliminate the pair of shoes you do not like and leave the shoe you do like on your foot and try another new shoe on the other foot. This goes on and on, so please dress appropriately, until you find the best pair of shoes for your foot.

Now, most important, you do not use these running shoes for fooling around. You can get a pair of fooling around sneakers at the mall store. These are just for your running! If you are pleased with them, then you can look in the back of Runner's World or another good running magazine and they will tell you where you can find the shoe you like at a much discounted price. The first pair will be expensive, but once you find a pair you are happy with, then you can look elsewhere for the same style. Do not assume that you need a Nike or other stylish running shoe, the shoe salesperson will introduce you to many brands. It is imperative that you get the shoe that feels best, not what the fashion police say is in. New Balance makes a great shoe and these you can find after they are no longer at the shoe store. The reason I purchased 37 pairs of shoes was due to the fact that I have to wear two pairs at once, (front and back paws) and the company had been sold and they were discontinuing my style. The price was reduced from over $100 a pair to about $30 a pair. Big, big difference. It came down to me getting about four pairs of shoes for the price of one. You should average about 500 miles per pair of shoes. This is why you do not use these as everyday fun shoes.

Hope this helps.

Here is what you do. Try and find a real running shoe store in your area. I can help with this. This is NOT a mall sports store or those similar. You are looking for a store where the people are real runners and not minimum wage employees whose only running is to the store from their car in the parking lot because they are late for work. I will find a good store as close to you as possible.

When you go to that store, bring a pair of the socks that you will running in. You are looking for the correct thickness in the sock. Now look around and then ask the shoe salesperson as many questions as you think you need. Tell them that you are planning on running about 30 miles a week. This will give them some idea of what you will be doing in them. Next pick out a few pairs. What a good running shoe store does is have you put the shoes on, go outside and jog ten or twenty feet, turn around and come back in. Then they take off one shoe and put on one of the other shoes. You go back out and do the same ten or twenty feet and return to the store. You tell the shoe salesperson which shoe you like better. They will ask you all sorts of questions to help you know what is best. Then they will eliminate the pair of shoes you do not like and leave the shoe you do like on your foot and try another new shoe on the other foot. This goes on and on, so please dress appropriately, until you find the best pair of shoes for your foot.

Now, most important, you do not use these running shoes for fooling around. You can get a pair of fooling around sneakers at the mall store. These are just for your running! If you are pleased with them, then you can look in the back of Runner's World or another good running magazine and they will tell you where you can find the shoe you like at a much discounted price. The first pair will be expensive, but once you find a pair you are happy with, then you can look elsewhere for the same style. Do not assume that you need a Nike or other stylish running shoe, the shoe salesperson will introduce you to many brands. It is imperative that you get the shoe that feels best, not what the fashion police say is in. New Balance makes a great shoe and these you can find after they are no longer at the shoe store. The reason I purchased 37 pairs of shoes was due to the fact that I have to wear two pairs at once, (front and back paws) and the company had been sold and they were discontinuing my style. The price was reduced from over $100 a pair to about $30 a pair. Big, big difference. It came down to me getting about four pairs of shoes for the price of one. You should average about 500 miles per pair of shoes. This is why you do not use these as everyday fun shoes.

Hope this helps.

My Dad got running shoes from Dick's, the outdoor store, and they work really well for him. My biggest concern is getting shoes that fit, as most running shoes are narrow, and I have wide feet. That is why I have Skating shoes; they have the most comfortable fit. >.< Do you know any brands that make a wide running shoe?

Hope this helps.

My Dad got running shoes from Dick's, the outdoor store, and they work really well for him. My biggest concern is getting shoes that fit, as most running shoes are narrow, and I have wide feet. That is why I have Skating shoes; they have the most comfortable fit. >.

This is exactly why I recommended a store NOT like Dick's. They have lots of shoes with wide toe boxes.

New Balance has wide toe boxes. I like a wide toe box and a very narrow heel. There are not many companies who make shoes like that. New Balance is a good place to start. Nike, to me, is over-priced and is not as good a shoe as New Balance. Let me look around and see if I can find you a real running shoe store.

I have found one such guide and stores, I will email you with it.

Hope this helps.

My Dad got running shoes from Dick's, the outdoor store, and they work really well for him. My biggest concern is getting shoes that fit, as most running shoes are narrow, and I have wide feet. That is why I have Skating shoes; they have the most comfortable fit. >.< Do you know any brands that make a wide running shoe?

This is exactly why I recommended a store NOT like Dick's. They have lots of shoes with wide toe boxes.

New Balance has wide toe boxes. I like a wide toe box and a very narrow heel. There are not many companies who make shoes like that. New Balance is a good place to start. Nike, to me, is over-priced and is not as good a shoe as New Balance. Let me look around and see if I can find you a real running shoe store.

Thanks a bunch horatio. =D

Hey, I have to go, dad just finished breakfast. ^.^ Smells like pancakes.

bye!

Hope this helps.

My Dad got running shoes from Dick's, the outdoor store, and they work really well for him. My biggest concern is getting shoes that fit, as most running shoes are narrow, and I have wide feet. That is why I have Skating shoes; they have the most comfortable fit. >.

bye!

Syrup... lots and lots of syrup!

See you later.

Hope this helps.

bye!

Syrup... lots and lots of syrup!

See you later.

I actually avoided the syrup today.

Mushroom_king... where did you go? You posted a couple of posts that I moderated immediately and you disappeared?????

We missed you!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

CINNAMON ROLL+THE GO-GO'S=TEH GOOD BREAKFAST

and no, I didn't eat the go-go's.

*(~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The AStronomy Domine*~*

Mushroom_king... where did you go? You posted a couple of posts that I moderated immediately and you disappeared?????

We missed you!!!

CINNAMON ROLL+THE GO-GO'S=TEH GOOD BREAKFAST

and no, I didn't eat the go-go's.

*(~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The AStronomy Domine*~*

Did the cinnamon roll have icing on it?????

Oh em gee.

this tawpeek has 199 pages.

which is almost 200.

And it is about time you showed up to post in it. LOL

397 pages to me. =D

When you look at the top left it says 397 ????????

That seems so strange. Mine says 199.

I have it set to 10 posts per page.

*wonders who will be the first post on the 200th page*

-wonders where Horatio's grammar went-

LOL :rolleyes: LOL

*gives Arkcher some freshly baked cupcakes to distract him while I fix the sentence*

CUPCAKE THINGS! =D -shomp-

I see Hoops has arrived. Now we have Cheesey-Hoops. LOL

I am here! We should have some kinda party.

Exactly!

*waits for Cheesemaster to appear*

*starts baking cookies for all who arrive*

What kind of cookies? :o

Your favorite kind. :D

Awesome! Thanks! ^_^

They will be ready in a couple of minutes.

Exactly!

Awesome! Thanks! ^_^

I love macaroons, personally. >.>

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~*

*air-guitar*

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Nice to see you Mushroom_king. Would you like some cookies?

Are they Oreo's?

Exactly!

Awesome! Thanks! ^_^

I love macaroons, personally. >.>

You will find a tray of very special macaroons.

BTW, congratulations are in order. You are the first post on the 200th page!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~*

*air-guitar*

Nice to see you Mushroom_king. Would you like some cookies?

Are they Oreo's?

Of course! Yours are still hot, so please be careful.

-drool-

I say this party needs more slinkies and glue sticks.

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And maybe a Psychedelic Luau!

And a Psychobilly Freakout!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

*runs out to the party store, gets colorful slinkies, glue sticks and glow sticks*

Awesome! You're my hero. *glues things to the walls*

I hope you plan on leaving the decorations in my cage! I really like them!!!!!!!

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

We could bring Planet Horatio to the party!!!

And The Ramones and Reverend Horton Heat and Pink Floyd!

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

You, Mushroom_king, are in charge of the entertainment.

*runs out to the party store, gets colorful slinkies, glue sticks and glow sticks*

I hope you plan on leaving the decorations in my cage! I really like them!!!!!!!

Sure thing! If only gluing things to walls counted as home makeovers... I would be an awesome interior designer!

Sure thing! If only gluing things to walls counted as home makeovers... I would be an awesome interior designer!

It does count in the hamster world. LOL

I can see it now... I'd get an award for being the best at decorating hamster homes.

I can see it now... I'd get an award for being the best at decorating hamster homes.

Absolutely!!!

You are the HampsterDance Interior Designer!!!

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

*Hoops brushes up against MK's arm*

Hey! You can't touch me!

*Dum, Duh-Duh-DuhDUHDuh, Duuuuh Duh Duuuuh* Can't touch me!

*Dum, Duh-Duh-DuhDUHDuh, Duuuuh Duh Duuuuh* Can't Touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

*~*THe Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

*grabs Hoops and protects her, gets Chuck Norris to distract Mushroom_king, while we hop into the helicopter and fly away*

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

*grabs Hoops and protects her, gets Chuck Norris to distract Mushroom_king, while we hop into the helicopter and fly away*

Hooray, free ride! :D

(Hooray, I remembered how to spell hooray!)

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

As I recall.... you are a stellar speller!!! LOL

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

It's true! But earlier, I was sitting for about fifteen minutes trying to remember how to spell hooray. I kept thinking it was "horray" but that looked very wrong.

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

It's true! But earlier, I was sitting for about fifteen minutes trying to remember how to spell hooray. I kept thinking it was "horray" but that looked very wrong.

That's what happens when you eat too many cookies. LOL

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

But they just taste so good! :lol:

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

I totally agree!!!!!

Hoops, I need to run for about 15 minutes to take a shower. I will be back in a bit. OK?

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

I totally agree!!!!!

Hoops, I need to run for about 15 minutes to take a shower. I will be back in a bit. OK?

All right.

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

I totally agree!!!!!

All right.

See you in a bit. :)

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

*However, the helicopter is REALLY the helicopter form the top of the Monotoli building!*

*Ness and his friends come out of the building, and thinking it's Pokey in the helicopter, combine their PSI-power dealies and stop the helicopter, frying Horatio is the process, but not Hoops 'cause she's spiffy.*

399 for me...

You need to switch over to the other count.

Unless of course, you are trying for two awards. 200th page here and 400th page there.

No, I got the first in the 399th page, for me. xD

Cause you have yours set to 20 posts per page.

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

*However, the helicopter is REALLY the helicopter form the top of the Monotoli building!*

*Ness and his friends come out of the building, and thinking it's Pokey in the helicopter, combine their PSI-power dealies and stop the helicopter, frying Horatio is the process, but not Hoops 'cause she's spiffy.*

wait, what?

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

wait, what?

I am STILL at a loss for words.

399 for me...

You need to switch over to the other count.

Unless of course, you are trying for two awards. 200th page here and 400th page there.

No, I got the first in the 399th page, for me. xD

Cause you have yours set to 20 posts per page.

Well. Have you switched over yet? LOL

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

wait, what?

In the process.

Ness opened the present -ding- There was a dead Horatio inside!

Jeff took it.

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

wait, what?

In the process.

Jeff took it.

YOU KILLED MEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????????????????

:blink::o:blink::o:blink:

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

wait, what?

In the process.

Jeff took it.

(Way to emphasize the E.) Yes, I did.

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

wait, what?

In the process.

Jeff took it.

Why?

AMD PLANET HORATIO!

And a Buuus, Magic Bus!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

wait, what?

In the process.

Jeff took it.

Why?

Because I CAN. >(

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

wait, what?

In the process.

Jeff took it.

Why?

Because I CAN. >(

:blink:

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

wait, what?

In the process.

Jeff took it.

Why?

Because I CAN. >(

Wow, Horatio. -sob- that was beautiful!

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

wait, what?

In the process.

Jeff took it.

Why?

Because I CAN. >(

You still didn't tell me whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????

Sweet.

Hey! You can't touch me!

STOP!

HAMMAHTIME!

wait, what?

In the process.

Jeff took it.

Why?

Because I CAN. >(

You still didn't tell me whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????

It's hardly my fault!! It's Ness's fault! He attacked you!

Nobody noticed.

At the risk of sounding ignorant... What?

I passed 33,000 posts.

Oh! post-6869-1171421153_thumb.jpg

Thanks Hoops! I really appreciate your artwork, it makes me feel so much better.

I'm sorry I didn't notice it, horatio. I've been trying to get my own post count up. xD

Nobody mentioned anything when I passed 6000. And if they did, I missed it. :P