Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

I think Comcast is one of the hundreds of add-ons you can get for FireFox.

Incidentally, I was thinking of trying Opera Web Browser. Anyone got it or tried it before?

I have heard of it, but know nothing about it's performance.

*let's TGHL try it first*

The nintendo wii will use Opera. And I use internet explorer.

I have used the internet explorer and it still does the same thing. I am having that problem right now.

when did this start? perhaps it has something to do with the library computers?

No, it started when HampsterKing updated the boards. I have seen this happen with a couple of other postings.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~*

Note To Self: Any compy that Horatio touches becomes a TIME BOMB.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Please don't say that... I am using my friend, Neal's, brand new 17" Mac Book Pro.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incidentally, I was thinking of trying Opera Web Browser. Anyone got it or tried it before?

I have used the internet explorer and it still does the same thing. I am having that problem right now.

No, it started when HampsterKing updated the boards. I have seen this happen with a couple of other postings.

Please don't say that... I am using my friend, Neal's, brand new 17" Mac Book Pro.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Oh you'd better tell Neal that it became a time bomb.

But your compy a splodes! DX

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

*throws Mushroom_king into her own Meat Grinder*

*throws Mushroom_king into her own Meat Grinder*

My Meat Grinder shuts down when I get thrown in it. Pff.

Note To Self: Only Stoopid Peaple's compies become Time Bombs. And Neal is not a Stoopid Peaple's. I'm a stoopid Peaple's, though.

bynicfggyfbureiub rfi;elwhpfu4oyht
NO! kjuioy8sadfjkiuhjiukjlasfnmdygyu97 32khj3hkjhj auihdyu9":0983jkj!

But bhivjsdrbgldjkgldnjklbnm hdfo!

I just told you, 08u23unksddy97hjkhhjkasdf hlahjka87nmsnbhjbd68thjshjk siudfhjk sahkh79asndfjlmansoirsam,h khjdafuhjkn sdfjklklhjs

Leguan!!! You have absolutely made my year by showing back up!!! You are really studying so hard, taking such difficult courses, that I am so very impressed with everything you are accomplishing. If I could help, I certainly would, but I am sure you don't want a hamster helping with your studies.

As for things here, not much is new. I could give you the entire rundown, but you need to let me know just how much information you really want. :lol:

bynicfggyfbureiub rfi;elwhpfu4oyht
NO! kjuioy8sadfjkiuhjiukjlasfnmdygyu97 32khj3hkjhj auihdyu9":0983jkj!

But bhivjsdrbgldjkgldnjklbnm hdfo!

I just told you, 08u23unksddy97hjkhhjkasdf hlahjka87nmsnbhjbd68thjshjk siudfhjk sahkh79asndfjlmansoirsam,h khjdafuhjkn sdfjklklhjs

Fine! n bjkzgodnmbodgjkndgjklfdljgnsdkj! >_<

Here I sit... waiting, wondering if everyone had a great time celebrating last night.

Perhaps too much sugar?

Well, i would have been posting in the morning if I had not had to go to school.

Leguan!!! You have absolutely made my year by showing back up!!! You are really studying so hard, taking such difficult courses, that I am so very impressed with everything you are accomplishing. If I could help, I certainly would, but I am sure you don't want a hamster helping with your studies.

As for things here, not much is new. I could give you the entire rundown, but you need to let me know just how much information you really want. :lol:

I just read this.

Hehe, a hamster helping me would be cool. B)

Well, studying is lots of work, more than at school, but it's also a lot of fun.

In the last semester for example in genetics we made a dna fingerprint from ourselves. It's the same method which is used for paternity tests. Also the police uses it to identify delinquents .

At the moment I'm attending a laboratory in organic chemistry. Today we acetylized glucose. With the same mechanism, you can make Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) from salycylic acid or even heroin (=acetomorphine) from opium. :o:D

And last week we made some benzaldeyde. It smells like marzipan. For extraction we used ether as solvent. Sooner they used it as an anesthetic in hospitals. Afterwards everbody was a little bit "stoned" because some people forgot to close the bottles. :D

So you see I'm having lots of fun. :lol:

I just read this.

Well, studying is lots of work, more than at school, but it's also a lot of fun.

In the last semester for example in genetics we made a dna fingerprint from ourselves. It's the same method which is used for paternity tests. Also the police uses it to identify delinquents .

At the moment I'm attending a laboratory in organic chemistry. Today we acetylized glucose. With the same mechanism, you can make Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) from salycylic acid or even heroin (=acetomorphine) from opium. :o:D

And last week we made some benzaldeyde. It smells like marzipan. For extraction we used ether as solvent. Sooner they used it as an anesthetic in hospitals. Afterwards everbody was a little bit "stoned" because some people forgot to close the bottles. :D

I am soooooooo impressed. You are really a phenomenal student!!! It must be really great to make your own dna fingerprint. I would love that. Organic chemistry must be very difficult, but really interesting. It is amazing to see the results of your creation. Good thing I don't like marzipan, or I would have been totally out of it in your class. LOL

Now is time for me to start studying again, I am NOT a good student. I am the epitome of a lazy hamster... eat, sleep, run around acting like I have accomplished something and then repeat the entire sequence all over again.

I hope you are still around Koln because I will look you up when I get there!!!

As for things here, not much is new. I could give you the entire rundown, but you need to let me know just how much information you really want.

I just read this.

At the moment I'm attending a laboratory in organic chemistry. Today we acetylized glucose. With the same mechanism, you can make Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) from salycylic acid or even heroin (=acetomorphine) from opium.

I am soooooooo impressed. You are really a phenomenal student!!! It must be really great to make your own dna fingerprint. I would love that. Organic chemistry must be very difficult, but really interesting. It is amazing to see the results of your creation. Good thing I don't like marzipan, or I would have been totally out of it in your class.

Now is time for me to start studying again, I am NOT a good student. I am the epitome of a lazy hamster... eat, sleep, run around acting like I have accomplished something and then repeat the entire sequence all over again.

I just wanted to answer this one but you already deleted it. :D

Hey, I see you are on. Stop in at the Best Friend Of Horatio topic every now and then. I hope to be going to Kologne soon. What city are you in now?

Just checked it.

Kologne. :lol:

That's a nice one. ;)

Looks like a mixture between english and german.

In english it is usually Cologne, in german it is Köln.

BTW, at the SymBioSE I was amazed that Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian people know the german name and also pronounce it correctly. :lol:

At the moment I'm sitting in front of my computer in the house of my parents in a small city with 60.000 inhabitants just between Köln and Düsseldorf- not far away from Köln. :D

However, I'm planning to move to cologne next year because 1,5 hours to get there in the rush hour by public transport is too much...

It isn't a big distance, but first I have to take the bus, then the rail and then the subway... This takes lots of time, especially because the german rail isn't very accurate.

You are planning to come to cologne? Perhaps for Karneval? :lol:

As for things here, not much is new. I could give you the entire rundown, but you need to let me know just how much information you really want.

I just read this.

At the moment I'm attending a laboratory in organic chemistry. Today we acetylized glucose. With the same mechanism, you can make Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) from salycylic acid or even heroin (=acetomorphine) from opium.

I am soooooooo impressed. You are really a phenomenal student!!! It must be really great to make your own dna fingerprint. I would love that. Organic chemistry must be very difficult, but really interesting. It is amazing to see the results of your creation. Good thing I don't like marzipan, or I would have been totally out of it in your class.

I just wanted to answer this one but you already deleted it. :D

Hey, I see you are on. Stop in at the Best Friend Of Horatio topic every now and then. I hope to be going to Kologne soon. What city are you in now?

Just checked it.

Kologne. :lol:

That's a nice one. ;)

Looks like a mixture between english and german.

In english it is usually Cologne, in german it is Köln.

BTW, at the SymBioSE I was amazed that Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian people know the german name and also pronounce it correctly. :lol:

At the moment I'm sitting in front of my computer in the house of my parents in a small city with 60.000 inhabitants just between Köln and Düsseldorf- not far away from Köln. :D

However, I'm planning to move to cologne next year because 1,5 hours to get there in the rush hour by public transport is too much...

It isn't a big distance, but first I have to take the bus, then the rail and then the subway... This takes lots of time, especially because the german rail isn't very accurate.

You are planning to come to cologne? Perhaps for Karneval? :lol:

I wish I was coming for Karneval, but I will be coming for work. Not quite as good, as the time is extremely limited, but okay because I don't have to pay to get there or for the lodging.

I absolutely love going to Karneval and drinking some Gluwein (sp?). When it is cool out and you have a mug of this steamy wonderful liquid, it just warms you all the way down to your tail. I had wanted to attend the Christmas fair in Nuremburg, but it went from summer to winter and I missed about six months. Instead I was chainsawing trees, cleaning the frogs out of the swimming pool and other boring tasks around my cage.

I wish I was coming for Karneval, but I will be coming for work. Not quite as good, as the time is extremely limited, but okay because I don't have to pay to get there or for the lodging.

I absolutely love going to Karneval and drinking some Gluwein (sp?). When it is cool out and you have a mug of this steamy wonderful liquid, it just warms you all the way down to your tail. I had wanted to attend the Christmas fair in Nuremburg, but it went from summer to winter and I missed about six months. Instead I was chainsawing trees, cleaning the frogs out of the swimming pool and other boring tasks around my cage.

Which kind of work are you doing? I know, I'm curious. :D

PS: It's Glühwein.

Captain on the Airbus for FedEx. I am the only hamster they have on the pilot roster. :lol:

Thanks for the spelling. Here is my question:

If I don't have the umblatt (unsure of the spelling for those two little dots), do you replace the two dots with an e?

Captain on the Airbus for FedEx. I am the only hamster they have on the pilot roster. :lol:

If I don't have the umblatt (unsure of the spelling for those two little dots), do you replace the two dots with an e?

Hey, cool. Therefor your avatar. :)

You mean "Umlaut". I just searched for a translation- it's also "umlaut" in english. :D

You can replace them:

ae for ä,Ä

oe for ö,Ö

ue for ü,Ü

In some words you have an ß, it means sz, but usually people replace it by ss.

Hey, cool. Therefor your avatar. :)

You mean "Umlaut". I just searched for a translation- it's also "umlaut" in english. :D

You can replace them:

ae for ä,Ä

oe for ö,Ö

ue for ü,Ü

In some words you have an ß, it means sz, but usually people replace it by ss.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

*bakes Leguan some wonderful oatmeal raisin cookies*

I will keep your post for a reference.

When I lived in Berlin, I lived on a strasse having the character you described above (sz/ss). It would be great if I had time to take a course in German. I would love that. Along with all the other things I try to fit into one day, LOL

I wanted to take german in school, but my parents made me take spanish instead. :P much madness at them.

Couldn't you take German as an elective? Are you permitted to do that? I love listening to German being spoken.

Well, you need two years of a foreign language, butit has to be the same one twice, the second time being at a higher level. I wanted to take german, but they made me take spanish. I hate spanish. But i wouldn't want to take a THIRD language. Two is enough. (the first being english)

I wanted to take german in school, but my parents made me take spanish instead. :P much madness at them.

Couldn't you take German as an elective? Are you permitted to do that? I love listening to German being spoken.

Well, you need two years of a foreign language, butit has to be the same one twice, the second time being at a higher level. I wanted to take german, but they made me take spanish. I hate spanish. But i wouldn't want to take a THIRD language. Two is enough. (the first being english)

I would take a third language. Then I would go over to Germany for the summer and perfect what I had already studied! When you returned, you would be the best German student in your school! LOL Of course, you would have to convince your parents to let you go, which would be near impossible. I can hear the conversation now... Mom, Dad... I will be taking German as my elective, my second foreign language, and for Christmas I want you to buy me a ticket to Germany for the summer. I plan on staying in youth hostles and perfecting my German, then returning after the summer is over. Perhaps I can find a summer au pair job in Germany, to help pay my expenses. How does this sound? *mother and father don't respond, because they have just fainted*

Okay... so that wasn't such a good idea.

TRENT TAKES SPANISH. o:

...I kinda wanna strangle him because of it.

I would take a third language. Then I would go over to Germany for the summer and perfect what I had already studied! When you returned, you would be the best German student in your school! LOL Of course, you would have to convince your parents to let you go, which would be near impossible. I can hear the conversation now... Mom, Dad... I will be taking German as my elective, my second foreign language, and for Christmas I want you to buy me a ticket to Germany for the summer. I plan on staying in youth hostles and perfecting my German, then returning after the summer is over. Perhaps I can find a summer au pair job in Germany, to help pay my expenses. How does this sound? *mother and father don't respond, because they have just fainted*

Loool. I want to see the parents. :lol:

But you're right. Practice is the most important thing. The SymBioSE in Italy was the first time (2 weeks) I was really speaking english to communicate with other people. Even within this short time I recognized that my english was improving a lot.

Perhaps sometime I'll take a semester in the U.S.

In biology english is very important. In the advanced study period I'll have some lectures in english and many of the powerpoints the profs are using now are already in english.

I had French as second foreign laguage and Latin as third. However, my french is bad, but Latin is useful because all the scientific names of animals and plants are latin.

Oh Oh... I know German! *sits with a goofy grin*

Loool. I want to see the parents. :lol:

But you're right. Practice is the most important thing. The SymBioSE in Italy was the first time (2 weeks) I was really speaking english to communicate with other people. Even within this short time I recognized that my english was improving a lot.

Perhaps sometime I'll take a semester in the U.S.

In biology english is very important. In the advanced study period I'll have some lectures in english and many of the powerpoints the profs are using now are already in english.

I had French as second foreign laguage and Latin as third. However, my french is bad, but Latin is useful because all the scientific names of animals and plants are latin.

If you go for a semester in the U.S., you have a cage to stay in!!!

EmilyE !!!!!!

*tackle, glomp, hugs until the entire group joins in*

How are you? How is the beautiful baby? How is your husband? How is your life? Just, how is every little thing? Poison Ivy stopped in and posted and now you have reappeared! How spectacular!!!

It isn't really that they didn't want me taking german, they wanted me to take spanish. And I don't think i could deal with two foreign languages, one is enough.

Actually, I think you would do great with two foreign languages. Especially after you returned from a summer abroad. :lol:

*wonders if Cheesemaster's parents have recovered*

It isn't really that they didn't want me taking german, they wanted me to take spanish. And I don't think i could deal with two foreign languages, one is enough.

Actually, I think you would do great with two foreign languages. Especially after you returned from a summer abroad. :lol:

i don't think so. I am doing well in all of my classes (if not excelling) except for in spanish. Languages just don't seem to be my forte.

i don't think so. I am doing well in all of my classes (if not excelling) except for in spanish. Languages just don't seem to be my forte.

Actually I know a human who took Spanish and was lucky to get a C, the person switched to French, got an A, the next year took French II, got another A, while taking German and got an A. Sometimes it is just the teacher or the language. German makes so much sense as there are quite a few words that are similar. Plus you have a couple tutors here... Leguan, TGHL and EmilyE. You could converse with them in German!

Actually I know a human who took Spanish and was lucky to get a C, the person switched to French, got an A, the next year took French II, got another A, while taking German and got an A. Sometimes it is just the teacher or the language. German makes so much sense as there are quite a few words that are similar. Plus you have a couple tutors here... Leguan, TGHL and EmilyE. You could converse with them in German!

I suppose it would be easier with a better teaching in a class I would enjoy. Get this: My spanish teacher decided it is a great idea to give after school detentions if you miss 1(one) homework!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose it would be easier with a better teaching in a class I would enjoy. Get this: My spanish teacher decided it is a great idea to give after school detentions if you miss 1(one) homework!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just what I like... positive motivation...

to drop her/his class! :lol:

Mushroom_king... must run. I have work to do, followed by studying. Talk to you later! :D

BLARG BLARG BLARG!

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

My parents won't let me. And then I would need to find another class to fill that slot, and I would have already missed the first quarter of it. It would be much to much of a hassle to deal with. So, I will stay the course.

WAS!?!??! WAS HAST DU [Horatio] GESAGT? EIN LEHRER? MICH?

[translation; What!?!??! What have you [Horatio] said? A teacher? Me?]

Ich kann ein bischen Deutsch scrieben, lesen und sprechen.

[translation; I can write, read and speak a little German]

Und, wenn man Franzosich Grammatik verstehen kann, kann man Deutsch Grammatik verstehen.

[translation; And, if you can understand French Grammar, you can understand German grammar] (as in if you can grasp the crazy grammar of French, then you should have no problem understanding German grammar as it follows wonderfully set out rules, unlike French which takes a machine gun approach to Grammar)

Ich wolle Deutch zu lernen empfehlen, weil es ein bischen einfach ist und Deutsch ist ein sehr ordentliche Sprache.

[translation; I would reccommend to learn German, because it is a little bit easy and German is a very ordely/ordered language.]

My parents won't let me. And then I would need to find another class to fill that slot, and I would have already missed the first quarter of it. It would be much to much of a hassle to deal with. So, I will stay the course.

It was only a joke. :P

EmilyE !!!!!!

How are you? How is the beautiful baby? How is your husband? How is your life? Just, how is every little thing? Poison Ivy stopped in and posted and now you have reappeared! How spectacular!!!

:lol: Oooh I missed you so much! I'm well... I've been better actually, I think I have namonia and

*whispers* life stuff... (but i don't think this is the place to discuss such things) :unsure:

anyways, baby is doing great! She's trying to walk on her own now and looooves to talk (takes after her mommy) and she loves tv already :blink: (also takes after her daddy!) Hubby is dealing with some issues but we're working that out. Things could be better but we're working through it. OH, I got my first online art student ^_^ I'll be teaching a course on drawing people, I'm so excited! O.O POison Ivy?!?!? ZOMG... it's been a loooong time since I've seen her! :o

(I'll have more pics of the baby and I in my PICCYS topic)

post-3258-1162719344_thumb.jpg

It was only a joke. :P

I know. :lol: But it does sound appealing. xD

WAS!?!??! WAS HAST DU [Horatio] GESAGT? EIN LEHRER? MICH?

[translation; What!?!??! What have you [Horatio] said? A teacher? Me?]

Ich kann ein bischen Deutsch scrieben, lesen und sprechen.

[translation; I can write, read and speak a little German]

Und, wenn man Franzosich Grammatik verstehen kann, kann man Deutsch Grammatik verstehen.

[translation; And, if you can understand French Grammar, you can understand German grammar] (as in if you can grasp the crazy grammar of French, then you should have no problem understanding German grammar as it follows wonderfully set out rules, unlike French which takes a machine gun approach to Grammar)

Ich wolle Deutch zu lernen empfehlen, weil es ein bischen einfach ist und Deutsch ist ein sehr ordentliche Sprache.

[translation; I would reccommend to learn German, because it is a little bit easy and German is a very ordely/ordered language.]

Also, German sounds Awsome. (IMHO) but now I have THREE reasons why I should take german.

EmilyE !!!!!!

:lol: Oooh I missed you so much! I'm well... I've been better actually, I think I have namonia and

*whispers* life stuff... (but i don't think this is the place to discuss such things) :unsure:

anyways, baby is doing great! She's trying to walk on her own now and looooves to talk (takes after her mommy) and she loves tv already :blink: (also takes after her daddy!) Hubby is dealing with some issues but we're working that out. Things could be better but we're working through it. OH, I got my first online art student ^_^ I'll be teaching a course on drawing people, I'm so excited! O.O POison Ivy?!?!? ZOMG... it's been a loooong time since I've seen her! :o

Emily! *hug* ^.^

EmilyE !!!!!!

Awwwwwww!!!! the baby is SO CUTE!!!! (note: that is rare praise from me. xD)

EmilyE !!!!!!

October_2006_015.jpg

What a B E A U T I F U L baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a girl!!! Takes after both her mother and her father. Fantastic!!!

Please do take care of yourself. Can a hamster sign up for your online art course? I want to learn. Please tell me more on how to be your second student. This is a serious request. Please email me: pmajr@earthlink.net and give me all the information. As for your husband, I hope everything works out. A marriage is a relationship that takes constant work. People work at their jobs, at sports, etc., but sometimes they neglect the most important thing, their marriage. So, I hope you can get everything worked out.

Hang out here for a bit... Poison Ivy was here and posting in a flurry, and now she is gone. Hopefully she will return.

Please don't forget... I want to be your second online art student.

Max update... hopefully the remanufactured part has arrived and will be delivered to the Apple Repair Center. If this is the case, then I should have Max home by the weekend. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, please everyone, cross your paws. :D

wasn't he supposed to be back on a friday a week or two ago?

Max update... hopefully the remanufactured part has arrived and will be delivered to the Apple Repair Center. If this is the case, then I should have Max home by the weekend. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, please everyone, cross your paws. :D

wasn't he supposed to be back on a friday a week or two ago?

They telephoned and advised me the date would be pushed back.

Are your paws crossed?

Today I went to a site that sponsors a service person with a care package. I sent this person a package from all of us, goodies, some batteries and a Navy Teddy Bear. Perhaps we will hear from this person, and perhaps not, but it would be great if they showed up. Just to let you know, that the package came from everyone who posts here. *cross your paws*

Today I went to a site that sponsors a service person with a care package. I sent this person a package from all of us, goodies, some batteries and a Navy Teddy Bear. Perhaps we will hear from this person, and perhaps not, but it would be great if they showed up. Just to let you know, that the package came from everyone who posts here. *cross your paws*

The awsomest teacher ever from my school got back from Iraq today! He will be back in teaching next year!

The awsomest teacher ever from my school got back from Iraq today! He will be back in teaching next year!

What wonderful news. It is so terrific to hear your teacher made it back safe and sound. Will he be teaching beginning in January or the following school year. January I hope! What does he teach???????

Okay... 0 guests, 0 members, 1 Horatio

I guess it is time for me to say "Good Night" everyone is studying hard and not visiting here. :blink:

Due to the fact that I get kicked out of the library about ten minutes or so to nine, I will hang out until then, holding a glimmer of hope that someone stops by.

Wow, did HK get the avatars up? *misses all a' yous's old avvies*

What wonderful news. It is so terrific to hear your teacher made it back safe and sound. Will he be teaching beginning in January or the following school year. January I hope! What does he teach???????

prolly next school year, I am not sure as to the specifics. He is a government teacher. Most Gov't classes are boring, but his are awsome. xD

Of course, just as I'm_soo_cool and Mullaypop get on, the computer police are getting ready to kick me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as they force me off, I will get back on in about one hour from the time they holler!

Wow, did HK get the avatars up? *misses all a' yous's old avvies*

Not all, only a couple. He is working on the rest.

*waits*

*Does The Kirby Dance!*

I'm not gonna change my avatar, but I might change it on my other accounts. I like The Space-Kitty one.

*~*The Psyhcedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Leguan!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

So nice to see you again. :D

Ahem. To quote MK,

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LENS FLARE OMG"

THat doesn't belong in this situation

*~*The Pdsyhcedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

Which of you will embark on such a quest... ... to, you know, peel it off'a the cieling. It' stuck up there. -points at post on the cieling-

[in other words, This is the first time I've posted in this topic. >_> Whoo!]

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

Which of you will embark on such a quest... ... to, you know, peel it off'a the cieling. It' stuck up there. -points at post on the cieling-

Oh my! A first for Arkcher and good news for me!

A posting lurker!!!

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

A posting lurker!!!

O_o I thought you'd have wanted less posting until you got Max back and could apply madd Moderating skillz and Mod everything and a half.

while until then, your modding methods are still shrouded in shadows...

... or I just havent found that explanation yet. D=

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

Yaaaaaaaay!

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

A posting lurker!!!

O_o I thought you'd have wanted less posting until you got Max back and could apply madd Moderating skillz and Mod everything and a half.

Horatio's just that good.

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

A posting lurker!!!

*hires Glowqurm as my publicist*

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

A posting lurker!!!

Whenever internets are spare, and max is hiding, HORATIO, will still be there. MODERATING YOUR POSTS LIKE NO TOMORROW!

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

A posting lurker!!!

Yeah. XD You just hire Glowqurm there.

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

A posting lurker!!!

:blush: Ooops!!! :blush:

Leave it to you to find my typo! LOL

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

A posting lurker!!!

-steals Arkcher's fund money-

I have to leave, Horatio. -hug-

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

A posting lurker!!!

Mah cheese-moneys! D= -pwnshoots-

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

A posting lurker!!!

*thorws Johnny Depp at you*

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

A posting lurker!!!

donates 93874954793749

TURKISH LIRA!!!!

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

A posting lurker!!!

-also pwnshoots Johnny Depp- D=

Good friends...

I bestow upon you...

this random post.

But there is another.

A posting lurker!!!

-also pwnshoots Johnny Depp- D=

*runs in wearing a chicken outfit and throws about three dollars and sixty-five cents at arkcher, and a pound of smelly lobsters*

Well... are you ready for a Max update?????? They got the logic board and new airport card in and a new airport antennae (which is what we were waiting for) and.............

N O ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Max still does not want to work wireless... only with an ethernet cable attached. *cries*

Well, the people at the Apple Store said there is bad news... Max will not be returning home. :(

It will take another one and one-half to two weeks. :(:(:( But there is good news... :D:D:D

I am getting a new laptop! A brand-new Mac Book Pro!

So, I will have to find a name for my new mac when he gets here. I am counting the days until my new laptop arrives. I guess this will be time worth waiting for!

Yeah!!!

Well... are you ready for a Max update?????? They got the logic board and new airport card in and a new airport antennae (which is what we were waiting for) and.............

N O ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Max still does not want to work wireless... only with an ethernet cable attached. *cries*

Well, the people at the Apple Store said there is bad news... Max will not be returning home. :(

It will take another one and one-half to two weeks. :(:(:( But there is good news... :D:D:D

So, I will have to find a name for my new mac when he gets here. I am counting the days until my new laptop arrives. I guess this will be time worth waiting for!

Yeah!!!

You should name it Adam.

Or Hal.

Or Robbie.

Or David.

and Five bucks to whoever knows all the characters im suggesting these names after. XD

N O ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Yeah!!!

You should name it Adam.

Or Hal.

Or Robbie.

Or David.

and Five bucks to whoever knows all the characters im suggesting these names after. XD

Must be either an "M" name or an "A" name, for Mac or Apple. :lol:

N O ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Yeah!!!

You should name it Adam.

Or Hal.

Or Robbie.

Or David.

then name it Adam. >_> 'cause you used M last time.

N O ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Yeah!!!

You should name it Adam.

Or Hal.

Or Robbie.

Or David.

then name it Adam. >_> 'cause you used M last time.

Adam it is!

I am getting soooo excited... I can't wait until I get it.

xD Adam Apple = horrible unintended pun. xDDDD

Arkcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the drawing board! We need another name! Make it an M name this time!

*gives Cheesie The Blue Moon Award for being so sharp*

xD thanks. But keep it! I think the name is wonderful as it is!

xD Adam Apple = horrible unintended pun. xDDDD

D=

If you ignored the Apple part, then Horatio would have a lappy of Adam Malkovich. That would be so awesome. It'd try to kill samus. >_>;

Fine, You think of an M name. XD Once I get a lappy, I'm naming it Adam.

N O ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Yeah!!!

You should name it Adam.

Or Hal.

Or Robbie.

Or David.

the first goes by about eye level, but as for the rest:

2001; "Discovery" Ai

Forbidden planet; Dr. morbius' assistant

Supertoys last all summer.

XD!!!

If it was made out of custom parts, you could name it SA-X.

That'd be even more awesome.

And to live up to its name, you should use its Mac skillz to write viruses and pick on Windows computers.

I would so do that, too. XD

Now I cant decide if I should name a compy/lappy Adam or SA-X. D=

Wha'bout I name the desktop PC SA-X, and the lappy is Adam. yeah. i'll do that. <_<

And yeah, when I get... about $1500, Im gonna buy a Wii, some parts for pimpin' out my desktop PC, and a lappy.

... The Wii's name is gonna be. ... um. Dennis.

XD!!!

And to live up to its name, you should use its Mac skillz to write viruses and pick on Windows computers.

Wha'bout I name the desktop PC SA-X, and the lappy is Adam. yeah. i'll do that. <_>

And yeah, when I get... about $1500, Im gonna buy a Wii, some parts for pimpin' out my desktop PC, and a lappy.

Whoa................ Wii is $1500 ??????????

XD!!!

Wha'bout I name the desktop PC SA-X, and the lappy is Adam. yeah. i'll do that. <_<

no, it = $249.99 calm down. although, somebody sold a ps3 on ebay for $15,000!

XD!!!

No no no, You're thinking of PS3. XD

But $1500 should get me a Wii and some parts for pimpin' out my PC, and a lappy. Seperately, the Wii will be some odd $350 when you really play it (think about it; you need the wiimotes and games for it, too. Which means that the $600 PS3 is gonna be about $800, 'cause all of its parts are hecka-expensive.) and some compy parts are some odd $400, and a lappy is about $800. Unless I get a Mac Lappy. Then its about $1400 alone. XD

XD!!!

Wha'bout I name the desktop PC SA-X, and the lappy is Adam. yeah. i'll do that. <_>

But $1500 should get me a Wii and some parts for pimpin' out my PC, and a lappy. Seperately, the Wii will be some odd $350 when you really play it (think about it; you need the wiimotes and games for it, too. Which means that the $600 PS3 is gonna be about $800, 'cause all of its parts are hecka-expensive.) and some compy parts are some odd $400, and a lappy is about $800. Unless I get a Mac Lappy. Then its about $1400 alone. XD

The bottom Mac lappy is $1099. I was at the Apple store and looked at this one. It is a really superb machine. Definitely worth the money!!

XD!!!

The bottom Mac lappy is $1099. I was at the Apple store and looked at this one. It is a really superb machine. Definitely worth the money!!

I know. >_> But I want one thats more awesome than the cheapest one you can get.

XD!!!

I know. >_> But I want one thats more awesome than the cheapest one you can get.

I should have known! LOL

By the way, you need to email me with your current address, I have some home school information for you.

XD!!!

I should have known! LOL

By the way, you need to email me with your current address, I have some home school information for you.

I've since lost your contact information, having gone through a couple of computers lately. My stuff is in my member profile, however. supposing you have access to it, Check there.

XD!!!

I should have known! LOL

I've since lost your contact information, having gone through a couple of computers lately. My stuff is in my member profile, however. supposing you have access to it, Check there.

Here I am: pmajr@earthlink.net. No need to request permission, I will check the spam blocker. I will also check your profile.

the wii will come with a wiimote and numchuck thing. everything you need to play, even a game. =O

It had better do something for all that money! LOL

pff. wii will rock you. But it is still a lot cheaper than even the most basic playstation thing.

the wii will come with a wiimote and numchuck thing. everything you need to play, even a game. =O

pff. wii will rock you. But it is still a lot cheaper than even the most basic playstation thing.

Here is an interesting note... the Japanese refused to buy the new play station because the price was so high, and the price was lowered about 20 % (I believe), but in the US, we don't mind over paying just to be the first one to have it.

Here is an interesting note... the Japanese refused to buy the new play station because the price was so high, and the price was lowered about 20 % (I believe), but in the US, we don't mind over paying just to be the first one to have it.

XD

It doesnt surprise me.

Americans annoy me to no end.

and it doesnt help that I live with all of them. D:

XD

It doesnt surprise me.

Americans annoy me to no end.

and it doesnt help that I live with all of them. D:

That is why I prefer my life as a hamster. LOL

me = never getting a ps3 unless given to me as a present. and then i will sell it.

*buys Cheesemaster a ps3*

*sells*

*gives half of the profit to horatio, the other half to myself*

Thanks for being so generous, but I would prefer a few sunflower seeds and a couple raw peanuts.

*gives back the half to Cheesemaster*

Well, I have an Apple update... tomorrow I should have my new computer. I am reallly, really excited but don't want to get too excited until the computer is home. So, everyone please cross your paws, fingers, legs and every other thing that might be lucky. A brand new Mac Book Pro and no more computer police at the library. Yeah!!! No more Circuit City awful music and no more getting kicked out of wherever. I just hope I am typing on the new laptop by evening!!!

Well, I have an Apple update... tomorrow I should have my new computer. I am reallly, really excited but don't want to get too excited until the computer is home. So, everyone please cross your paws, fingers, legs and every other thing that might be lucky. A brand new Mac Book Pro and no more computer police at the library. Yeah!!! No more Circuit City awful music and no more getting kicked out of wherever. I just hope I am typing on the new laptop by evening!!!

Yaaaaaay.

We's gonna call it Adam or... um. Something...?

My dad suggests the name Adam, too. 'cause in some frankesntein movie, that was a monsters name.

He's really wierd about old movies.

whatever.

Or to just pronounce it the same and name is Atom.

So it'll be Atoms Apple.

... yeah.

I'd name it Adam. 'cause it was Samus' spaceship. and since lappies are portable, its a suiting name.

And then the suprise shall FINALLY TIMES A MILLION be revealed!

Yaaaaaay.

My dad suggests the name Adam, too. 'cause in some frankesntein movie, that was a monsters name.

whatever.

So it'll be Atoms Apple.

... yeah.

I'd name it Adam. 'cause it was Samus' spaceship. and since lappies are portable, its a suiting name.

Adam is his name and he is home!!!!

Yeah!!! I am sooooooo excited!!! Adam Apple is home!!! A Mac Book Pro with a 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor and 3 GB of Memory!!!!!!!!!

Yee Haa!!!!!!!!!! Now to get the Wacom tablet on here and a couple of other things and I will be all set!

I am one very, very happy hammie!!!

And then the suprise shall FINALLY TIMES A MILLION be revealed!

Absolutely!!!

Which reminds me, I need to check to make sure all the names are there! We have had some people return and I would not want to forget them.

Yaaaaaay.

whatever.

So it'll be Atoms Apple.

... yeah.

Yeah!!! I am sooooooo excited!!! Adam Apple is home!!! A Mac Book Pro with a 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor and 3 GB of Memory!!!!!!!!!

Yee Haa!!!!!!!!!! Now to get the Wacom tablet on here and a couple of other things and I will be all set!

Memory being harddrive or RAM?

'cause if its the HArddrive, thats ridiculously low.

and its its RAM, thats ridiculously high.

XD

Remember to load fifteen and a half Firefox attachments, and then do a bit of process hacking and get Firefox to go about 3X faster. :ninja: Its fitting awesome how fast it goes.

Now we need to decide if its Adam Malkovich, or Adam Zapple.

Yaaaaaay.

whatever.

So it'll be Atoms Apple.

... yeah.

XD

Remember to load fifteen and a half Firefox attachments, and then do a bit of process hacking and get Firefox to go about 3X faster. :ninja: Its really awesome how fast it goes.

RAM

And it's Adam Z Apple!

Yaaaaaay.

whatever.

So it'll be Atoms Apple.

... yeah.

XD

Remember to load fifteen and a half Firefox attachments, and then do a bit of process hacking and get Firefox to go about 3X faster. :ninja: Its really awesome how fast it goes.

RAM

And it's Adam Z Apple!

Yaaaaaay.

... wow. Thats a lot of RAM. XD

and I was really excited to get 1GB of RAM. XD

Yaaaaaay.

whatever.

So it'll be Atoms Apple.

... yeah.

XD

RAM

And it's Adam Z Apple!

Yaaaaaay.

Okay... there is bad news with Adam being home. I do not want to study! This is really bad!!!

All I want to do is be here with Adam. Of course, there is a line of hammies wanting to get their paws all over him, but I am hogging the keyboard.

Yaaaaaay.

whatever.

So it'll be Atoms Apple.

... yeah.

XD

RAM

And it's Adam Z Apple!

Yaaaaaay.

Okay... there is bad news with Adam being home. I do not want to study! This is really bad!!!

All I want to do is be here with Adam. Of course, there is a line of hammies wanting to get their paws all over him, but I am hogging the keyboard.

Tsh.

You paid for him, didnt you? XD

Yaaaaaay.

whatever.

So it'll be Atoms Apple.

... yeah.

XD

RAM

And it's Adam Z Apple!

Yaaaaaay.

Tsh.

No, I didn't pay a thing. Zero dollars.

Ninja catching horatio attack!

Generic filename x3

post-7648-1164150556_thumb.png

Schimmislick is worth major points! As for me... 1 point. LOL

Ooops... I forgot to make myself anonymouse!!!

But then, who was anonymous? :huh:

Generic filename x3

Picture_1.png

Now that is a good question!!! :lol:

*coughs*

Who took the screenie?

*slaps forehead*

Duh. LOL

Generic filename x3

post-7648-1164150556_thumb.png

Now that is a good question!!! :lol:

*coughs*

Who took the screenie?

*slaps forehead*

Duh. LOL

I was wondering if I could catch you! xD

Yaaaaaay.

whatever.

So it'll be Atoms Apple.

... yeah.

XD

RAM

And it's Adam Z Apple!

Yaaaaaay.

Tsh.

Am quite surprised that Arkcher has not responded to me not paying any money for my new compy.

Yaaaaaay.

whatever.

So it'll be Atoms Apple.

... yeah.

XD

RAM

And it's Adam Z Apple!

Yaaaaaay.

Tsh.

Am quite surprised that Arkcher has not responded to me not paying any money for my new compy.

O_o Why?

Either you got some hysterical pirated sources online, or a bunch of warranties and insurances paid for all of it and now you have a really awesome lappy.

Yaaaaaay.

whatever.

So it'll be Atoms Apple.

... yeah.

XD

RAM

And it's Adam Z Apple!

Yaaaaaay.

Tsh.

O_o Why?

Either you got some hysterical pirated sources online, or a bunch of warranties and insurances paid for all of it and now you have a really awesome lappy.

None of the above. I had Apple Care which was an insurance policy that lasted three years, but that was expired, so actually I had nothing. Well, Apple has a policy that if the repair exceeds a certain number of days, they replace your computer if they cannot fix it. Max had exceeded that number and they still could not fix him, so when I went in, they gave me a brand new shiny sleek Mac Book Pro with all the stuff I told you for zero dollars! I was so shocked and so very, very happy. I was speechless!!! My thoughts were that they would give me a refurbished laptop and I would have been super happy with that, never in my wildest dreams did I think they would give me a new computer!!! So as you can see, patience paid off. :D

It appears that everyone is sleeping off a big dinner!!!

:D:lol::P:lol::D

*passes out slices of warm pie with ice cream*

HEy I'll have you know...

that...

I've been up all day. ... since like 10.

but Im not asleep yet! XD

I would have been on around that time, but my dad stole the compy. :lol: I was up til like, 12 last night. xD

I would have been on around that time, but my dad stole the compy. :lol: I was up til like, 12 last night. xD

I was up late myself. Hammie Thanksgiving dinners are always an all night affair. :P

In five minutes, I need to get off the computer and study. I could stay on here all day. :D But, I really do need to get in some studying.

I need to get in some breakfast. xD

I am having oatmeal.

I must run... study time! See you later. :D

bye!

In five minutes, I need to get off the computer and study. I could stay on here all day. :D But, I really do need to get in some studying.

I need to get in some breakfast. xD

I am having oatmeal.

I must run... study time! See you later. :D

bye!

Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello.

I am the only one here. :o

Ssssoooooo...

Now that Horatio has a new lappy, why isnt everyone posting up again?

S'like we're in a record low on activity. D=

Or everyone is just on their vacation dealies. and will be back later.

... ._.

Ssssoooooo...

... ._.

Maybe it's because everyone is on holiday. Mushroom_king left last weekend, Vixen left this evening for a week of schoolies. - Kat - has not been around forever and Mega Wolf posts only occasionally, TGHL posts only a little... slow, slow, slow. I think I am going to go to sleep.

Ssssoooooo...

... ._.

Maybe it's because everyone is on holiday. Mushroom_king left last weekend, Vixen left this evening for a week of schoolies. - Kat - has not been around forever and Mega Wolf posts only occasionally, TGHL posts only a little... slow, slow, slow. I think I am going to go to sleep.

S'real boring here without MK. .-.