12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

BACK! :D

Time for me to get some sleep. See you in the morning. :D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

That means I must go to bed to..Good Night! Sleep tight! Don't let Boris The Spider Bite!

:lol::lol::lol:

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

You just had to say that.

*checks all around cage for any signs of Boris and his pals*

Don't worry Horatio. Boris The Spider is safe...in Arkcher's closet....

XD

Glad to hear that. If Boris was wandering about, I would not get a wink of sleep.

but you know what IS wandering about where you are? A CHECKERED WEREWOLF VAMPIRE NINJA PIRATE ROBOT FAERIE ANGEL ALIEN DEMON ZOMBIE BUNNY!

I read your description, but it would help if you could see if your Paint program would allow you to draw a picture. I need to post it in our Hamster Headquarters so everyone can keep on the look-out for it. Does this bunny like hamsters? :unsure:

I have programmed the Bunnies to not hurt any of my freinds. These bunnies do like Hamsters. Like I said, they are programmed to not hurt you.

But I wil try to draw one, perhaps in real life, and try to scan it.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~*

Thank you. I will let the group know. :)

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to go, I am getting on my hammiecycle for a ride in the park. :D

V>_<V

Horatio, don't even think of going anytime soon. I'm almost done the next chapter.

I was just saying good night to Hamster Luver. Not too much longer as I have a very long day tomorrow!

You went on a modding spree so Imma give you a Glowing Greatness award.

Thank you so very much!!! :D

*gently places the Glowing Greatness Award on the top shelf of the newly constructed Trophy Cabinet*

o haha, and i am the proud first actual member and i wont let anyone forget it! haha

What was my award for people with special titles...? Oh yea. *leaves room*

*Comes back, pushing a huge white wall toward HL* here's your Wall Award.

This will be extremely difficult for Lee, Glowurm and TGHL, but here is the question... where in the USA is Horatio??? I can give you some hints, but I would like to know what state I am in right now. :D

If anyone can come up with what states I traveled through last week and yesterday, there is an award for the name of those states and a bigger award for the two states I slept in. I will be traveling through more states today and will sleep in a different state tonight. BIG PRIZES!!!!!!!!! (And no, I am not telling what the prizes are.) There was a big, big clue a bunch of posts back that will help win part of the prize. :lol:

This will be extremely difficult for Lee, Glowurm and TGHL, but here is the question... where in the USA is Horatio??? I can give you some hints, but I would like to know what state I am in right now. :D

If anyone can come up with what states I traveled through last week and yesterday, there is an award for the name of those states and a bigger award for the two states I slept in. I will be traveling through more states today and will sleep in a different state tonight. BIG PRIZES!!!!!!!!! (And no, I am not telling what the prizes are.) There was a big, big clue a bunch of posts back that will help win part of the prize. :lol:

um, you went through all the states between florida and new york?. slept in virginia and new york?

Were you in Tennessee at some point?

um, you went through all the states between florida and new york?. slept in virginia and new york?

Tennessee to New York to Florida and all the states in between was the last trip was the last trip. Bigger hint... look at my response to Mushroom_king's post. I told her what I had been doing. When you get to the the arrival point, make this the new starting point. I will then give you some hints.

>.<

hmmmmm iowa and north carolina and missisppii :D

No to Iowa and Mississippi, and North Carolina was the last trip. Run back a few posts and look at my response to Mushroom_king.

Were you in Tennessee at some point?

You will get extra credit for this answer. Yes I was. Now... where am I going and how am I going to travel there.

>.

When you and I are the only two posters on the board, guests not counted, then I will give you some hints so you may search your sources and join in. How does that sound Glowurm? :D

ooo horatio did u relize? that we could have been in the same place at the same time? in wuz in tennesse a couple weeks ago, we could have stayed in the same hotel :lol:

You could have stayed in my cage!!! I have three connected with lots and lots of tubes and a variety of out buildings. I was in Memphis. Where were you? You can say because you don't live there. Mr. Moosey368 was on holiday in Tennessee about one month ago. Two bad, you two might have met each other and not known it until you came to the boards. Wouldn't that be cool!

yeah haha that would b, but i wuz in erm, eastern tenessee i forget where, when i remember ill post it

Did you go to Dollywood? Pigeon Forge? Was it a resort type place?

The only thing in Memphis is Elvis!

ELVIS LIVES!!!!!

ELVIS LIVES!!!!!

ELVIS LIVES!!!!!

ELVIS LIVES!!!!!

ELVIS LIVES!!!!!

*squishes Elvis like a bug*

*evil laugh is heard in the background*

id say this i a pretty long posting spree im having wouldnt y say horatio? i have like triple the posts u do today :lol: and its going to stay like this, hopefuly i b up with megawolf soon

You will be passing me if you keep up like this!!! :lol:

Sooooooooooooooo.......................

WHERE

AM

I

?????

o yes a few million bux, some daimond rings... i shall b a wealthy hamster soon haha, actually she hardly left anything cept her bed and her desk

What a bad sister! :lol: She is supposed to leave CD's, games, DVD's... she doesn't need these for studying!

erm... id go for... south carolina?

If you go back a couple of pages, look at the route I told Mushroom_king... then rethink your answer. I did South Carolina last trip.

*hands Hamster Luver a couple oatmeal raisin cookies for trying when no one else will*

:) that makes them extra special, im saving these ones

New York is where I started, stopped in Tennessee for a couple nights and then I just gave you a hint as to my destination! :lol:

*waits to see if Hamster Luver has his thinking cap on*

There is also another hint in another topic. :rolleyes:

*search for Stewart*

ok i got my little globe i always keep rite next to the computer (haha how handy)

missouri

kansas

colorado

utah

nevada

CALIFONIA

Think a bit lower. From Memphis, Tennessee to Los Angeles, California. If you find the correct Interstate Freeway, you will find all the states. Also think about how to get from Tennessee to the very next state.

*sends Hamster Luver a bigger globe*

>.<

When you and I are the only two posters on the board, guests not counted, then I will give you some hints so you may search your sources and join in. How does that sound Glowurm? :D

That sounds... Gud :D It'll happen some time *keeps his eyes open*

I no go to sleep now!

I am off to Sleepy Town. See you all in the morning! :D

And Mr. Glowurm, could you please turn your night light out this evening? I am really, really tired and your colors and brightness make me want to stay up and play. :lol:

Well, as long as you don't try driving, what's the harm? I practiacally live on my laptop, even when sleeping :D

What do I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin? :o

Of course you win!!! How did you figure it out? :lol:

@________________@ But what is my priiiiiiiize?

You didn't answer my queeeeeeesssssssstion! :lol:

You said you went on an interstate highway, so I went to Google and did an image search of Insterstate highways in the US, then I found the one that went through Memphis and just listed all the states it went through.

You said you went on an interstate highway, so I went to Google and did an image search of Insterstate highways in the US, then I found the one that went through Memphis and just listed all the states it went through.

LOL... well that was much too easy! I thought you might have put the Stewart's Ostrich farm on I.40 and my trip together.

Now for the prize......

*thinks, then falls asleep*

LOL... well that was much too easy! I thought you might have put the Stewart's Ostrich farm on I.40 and my trip together.

Now for the prize......

*thinks, then falls asleep*

I said in whatever topic you posted that in that I should have realized that. XD Luckly, that was the highway I guessed.

Nite, nite to all you termites!

*eyelids drooping*

See you all tomorrow!!!!!!!! :D

Alrighty. (yes, I did get my homework done. Mostly because my friend yelled at me not to doodle and nap when we were doing homework together)

Nite, nite to all you termites!

*eyelids drooping*

See you all tomorrow!!!!!!!! :D

Alrighty. (yes, I did get my homework done. Mostly because my friend yelled at me not to doodle and nap when we were doing homework together)

Napping? :lol:

I figure you are so smart, the homework is not enough of a challenge for you!

ANSWER MY POSTS YOU SILLY HAMSATER.

-shrooms Horatio-

*eats more creamy mushroom soup*

Oh is this soooooooo good! :lol:

I. Am not. A Mushroom.

-shrooms Horatio-

I. Am not. A Mushroom.

I didn't say you were. I was just eating some delicious mushroom soup. :lol:

-shrooms Horatio-

I. Am not. A Mushroom.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~* the Final Cut*~*

I think I shroomed you a long time ago, anyway.

Oh.

And the mushrooms used for Shroom guns are VERY different then other kinds. They look a bit more like Neopets than Mushrooms.

But they are a bit cute. :D

-shrooms Horatio-

I. Am not. A Mushroom.

Oh.

And the mushrooms used for Shroom guns are VERY different then other kinds. They look a bit more like Neopets than Mushrooms.

Would you please draw me a picture of a shrooming mushroom? This way I can see if there are any in my soup. :D

-shrooms Horatio-

I. Am not. A Mushroom.

Oh.

Would you please draw me a picture of a shrooming mushroom? This way I can see if there are any in my soup. :D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The final Cut*~*

They look like the fake Mondrobi Neopet that was released for April Fool's 2005. iF you go to the site, they prolly have something about it.

(Now you know where Mondrobi got his name! :D )

-shrooms Horatio-

I. Am not. A Mushroom.

Oh.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The final Cut*~*

They look like the fake Mondrobi Neopet that was released for April Fool's 2005. iF you go to the site, they prolly have something about it.

(Now you know where Mondrobi got his name! :D )

I was hoping you would draw a pic for me. :lol:

*~*The grand Illusion*~*The final Cut*~*

Horatio.

I will need to leave in half an hour in order ro get my purse from my brother. So if I log off suddenly, don't freak or anything, 'kay? :D Thanks.

Horatio.

I will need to leave in half an hour in order ro get my purse from my brother. So if I log off suddenly, don't freak or anything, 'kay? :D Thanks.

I will go for dinner when you log-off! :D

Horatio.

I will go for dinner when you log-off! :D

A'ight.

What are you having for dinner?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*]

Horatio, are you ever gonna try and get the Dark Side Of The Moon picture from Madison Square Garden or wherever it was? I wanted to see that.

And don't forget my Pink Floyd Queen Crowing. =D

Or should that be King? Since I'm Mushroom_king, It shoudl be Pink Floyd King. :P

\m/>_<\m/

*~*The Psychedelic Luau8~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

The Pink Floyd performance of Pulse which was a 1994 concert is on the Public Television Station.

*thinks of Mushroom_king and wonders if it is on in her area*

:( I was watching it as my dad changed Hadely (My two-year-old sister)'s diaper, but then she pointed at the screen when she came to the living room and kept saying "Barney!!" Over and over, and that means she wants to watch Barney, and he changed it to input and put in the DVD...and I was like, 'DAD!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Pink Floyd performance of Pulse which was a 1994 concert is on the Public Television Station.

:( I was watching it as my dad changed Hadely (My two-year-old sister)'s diaper, but then she pointed at the screen when she came to the living room and kept saying "Barney!!" Over and over, and that means she wants to watch Barney, and he changed it to input and put in the DVD...and I was like, 'DAD!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ohhhhh, I am so sorry. :(

*puts a piece of tape over mouth*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~(The Final Cut*~*

I think they made DVDs of it, Didn't they? I think they just released the Pulse DVDs.

:D -Dances over to Best Buy and buys a Pulse DVD-

I think they made DVDs of it, Didn't they? I think they just released the Pulse DVDs.

Don't know about the DVD's. :huh:

Don't know about the DVD's. :huh:

Go to Best Buy and look at The Pink Floyd DVDs. It has a picture of two Eyeballs stacked on top of each other.

(It's not as Gruesome as it sounds.)

I should buy Is here Anybody Out There: The Wall Live. I've heared descriptions of it and it sounds so awsome.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronoym Domien*~*

I am currently at the apple store and my wonderful computer has a problem. Max, my laptop, will have to be left and I will not have a way to moderate as much as I was. I can moderate while the library is open, still about three times a day, but in the evening, it will be spotty. This will last for about seven to ten days. Please bear with me while my laptop is in surgery. Horatio :(

*is really miserable*

Aww. Broken lappys are no fun. ;_; We'll live, though. Don't feel bad. <3

I feel awful. :(:(:(

Aww. *hug* It isn't your fault. And it's not like HD is shutting down forever or anything. We'll just have slow nights for a bit. It's fine. ^^ It will probably help me start getting my homework done earlier. >_>

I am currently at the apple store and my wonderful computer has a problem. Max, my laptop, will have to be left and I will not have a way to moderate as much as I was. I can moderate while the library is open, still about three times a day, but in the evening, it will be spotty. This will last for about seven to ten days. Please bear with me while my laptop is in surgery. Horatio :(

*is really miserable*

Well, today makes it six to nine days, in the evening. I am soooooooooooooooo upset. Being without Max is like being ............ (fill in the blank!). I cannot describe just how bad I feel without Max.

The library closes at 18H00 today and then Circuit City closes at 21H00. I baked the guy in Circuit City some cookies, so he will let me moderate ,for about one hour, on one ot their computers until closing. On Sunday, the library is only open beginning 13H00, so nothing in the morning. And there are NO internet cafes in this town. :o:o:o

heh, HK gets the issues with the board sorted, and Horatio's computer goes offline. not the best week for us here. oh, and did you get that E-mail I sent? saw the autoreply, and did what is suggested.

:( Didn't look at the spamolator... I will check tomorrow or later this evening when I am at Circuit City. It's actually a horrible week for me. A tree on my house (from last week), another branch fell on my beautiful 1974 Orange VW Beetle, the arborist told me that we needed to remove another tree and then my , there were three other major things, but too boring to list. The only bad thing would be a coffee shortage. *runs out to stockpile coffee*

*is really miserable*

Well, today makes it six to nine days, in the evening. I am soooooooooooooooo upset. Being without Max is like being ............ (fill in the blank!). I cannot describe just how bad I feel without Max.

The library closes at 18H00 today and then Circuit City closes at 21H00. I baked the guy in Circuit City some cookies, so he will let me moderate ,for about one hour, on one ot their computers until closing. On Sunday, the library is only open beginning 13H00, so nothing in the morning. And there are NO internet cafes in this town. :o:o:o

Topazia read this!!!!

At the moment, I am at Circuit City waiting to get kicked off their computer. I will be here only about ten to fifteen more minutes, so then I won't be on until after 13H00 tomorrow when the library opens.

heh, HK gets the issues with the board sorted, and Horatio's computer goes offline. not the best week for us here. oh, and did you get that E-mail I sent? saw the autoreply, and did what is suggested.

:( Didn't look at the spamolator... I will check tomorrow or later this evening when I am at Circuit City. It's actually a horrible week for me. A tree on my house (from last week), another branch fell on my beautiful 1974 Orange VW Beetle, the arborist told me that we needed to remove another tree and then my , there were three other major things, but too boring to list. The only bad thing would be a coffee shortage. *runs out to stockpile coffee*

Nah, what are they? We will help you, as you have helped us so many times. you are always there for us, let us be here for you!

Nah, what are they? We will help you, as you have helped us so many times. you are always there for us, let us be here for you!

I called the Apple store yesterday and they told me it was shipped out. It should arrive on Monday. Hopefully I will have it back by next weekend. Wouldn't that be wonderful. I am a little sick of Circuit City and the library for computer usage.

:lol: Horatio, I got Firefox and now all your siggy says is hYh! :lol:

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I am trying to fix that.

Did you read the last bunch of posts?

I don't think I did.

:( I wish firefox supported Webdings! SigCity doesn't show up on it! :(

Think of all the poor residents of SigCity...

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

:lol: Horatio, I got Firefox and now all your siggy says is hYh! :lol:

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I am trying to fix that.

Did you read the last bunch of posts?

I don't think I did.

:( I wish firefox supported Webdings! SigCity doesn't show up on it! :(

Think of all the poor residents of SigCity...

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

Actually Firefox shows the webdings and wingdings on my computer. So I am really at a loss as to why it would not show up on yours. Firefox is where I created my siggie.

About 30 minutes remaining. Speak now or it will have to wait until I return at 16H00.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final cut*~*

:( My mom crow bar'd me off the computer to do some work. Sorry. :(

Why is it that I find it hilarious that you're going to Circuit City to moderate? XD

It is really hilarious when you think that I am taking over a computer and not letting anyone else get a chance to look at it until I am done. The one I found that is connected to the internet is a Sony Vaio (or however you spell it, right now I am at the library on a Dell), and I can tell you I would never buy one of those. If everyone was permitted to try out a computer for a while before they bought it, everyone would own a Mac. My nickname for this computer is Dumpster Dell.

Why is it that I find it hilarious that you're going to Circuit City to moderate? XD

It is really hilarious when you think that I am taking over a computer and not letting anyone else get a chance to look at it until I am done. The one I found that is connected to the internet is a Sony Vaio (or however you spell it, right now I am at the library on a Dell), and I can tell you I would never buy one of those. If everyone was permitted to try out a computer for a while before they bought it, everyone would own a Mac. My nickname for this computer is Dumpster Dell.

It is pretty hillarious. XD

It is pretty hillarious. XD

What's worse, I was getting already to moderate at Circuit City and this one young salesperson kept pestering me asking me if I was really interested in the Sony Vaio. I couldn't even moderate one post!

Grrrrr. I asked him if he was working tomorrow and he said he was off, YEAH!!! So I hightailed it to the library and have about one-half hour.

I am getting kicked off the library computer so it is nite, nite for tonight!

You know your addicted to HampsterDance when you decide to try and spend the night in the library just to stay on the computer. :lol:

Aw man. :(

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

I am getting kicked off the library computer so it is nite, nite for tonight!

You know your addicted to HampsterDance when you decide to try and spend the night in the library just to stay on the computer. :lol:

Aw man. :(

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

I got lucky. Just before she threw me out, I finished moderating the last post. Now I am back at the library!

I feel all bad for making you run between the library and Circuit City all day. ;-;

Please do not feel bad. You all deserve someone who will try and that is the least I can do for you. I think everyone is really great here and you all deserve the best.

Yea, man. :lol: *Grabs sound-blocking headphones and a Led Zeppelin CD*

Which reminds me...I bought a mint-condition Pink Floyd CD on the internet for four dollars! Lucky me!

GRAND OPENING!!!

It's DARK SIDE REAL ESTATE!!

That's right! I'm opening up a real estate company so you get a house for youself to put all your awards and other stuff! Buy a house now and get free furniture from Red Market!

I'm going to keep my real estate in this topic until it's popular enough to get it's own topic.

:D If you want to know a list of building locations and Materials, please ask!

I feel all bad for making you run between the library and Circuit City all day. ;-;

Please do not feel bad. You all deserve someone who will try and that is the least I can do for you. I think everyone is really great here and you all deserve the best.

Aww. Thanks. <3 We love you too. But you know, if you get tired of it, I'm pretty sure we could all survive the Day of the Great HampsterDance Rest, where there was nobody there to make posts to mod.

GRAND OPENING!!!

It's DARK SIDE REAL ESTATE!!

That's right! I'm opening up a real estate company so you get a house for youself to put all your awards and other stuff! Buy a house now and get free furniture from Red Market!

I'm going to keep my real estate in this topic until it's popular enough to get it's own topic.

:D If you want to know a list of building locations and Materials, please ask!

You and TBFOF ought to get together on this. He could offer siggy apartments and condos, and you could offer houses. It would be a great idea for you two to work together in the real estate company.

Aww. Thanks.

:o :o :o :o :o

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???????????????????

I would go through friend withdrawal if I could not communicate with you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rolls over and faints*

Aww. Thanks. <3 We love you too. But you know, if you get tired of it, I'm pretty sure we could all survive the Day of the Great HampsterDance Rest, where there was nobody there to make posts to mod.

:o:o:o:o:o

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???????????????????

I would go through friend withdrawal if I could not communicate with you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rolls over and faints*

XD That works, too!

Thank you for being intrested in DARK SIDE REAL ESTATE!!

If you want to know what materials and locations you can use, please ask.

Thank you for being intrested in DARK SIDE REAL ESTATE!!

If you want to know what materials and locations you can use, please ask.

Any waterfront property for my cage? :lol: