Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

Just something to think about...

Everyone has a problem or two in their life.  When these problems occur, then sometimes they are so overwhelming that you cannot think of other things.  We need to be patient and understanding.  We need to show our love and support.  This means that if they are in a bad mood or are not thinking clearly, we will just need to take a deep breath and give them a big huggle.  How does that sound? :love:

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that question wasdirected at me, then it sounds ok.I'm not officially back, but I might be. ???  :upside:

If that question wasdirected at me, then it sounds ok.I'm not officially back, but I might be. ???  :upside:

It was directed to you and to everyone.  You do not need to come back and post your heart out, but when you need a shoulder to cry on or help in dealing with this situation, then come and post.  Or just stop by and read the thoughts of others.  We all want to be your support.  Kind of like a bridge.  We will be the parts of the bridge that support the span. :D

If that question wasdirected at me, then it sounds ok.I'm not officially back, but I might be. ???  :upside:

It was directed to you and to everyone.  You do not need to come back and post your heart out, but when you need a shoulder to cry on or help in dealing with this situation, then come and post.  Or just stop by and read the thoughts of others.  We all want to be your support.  Kind of like a bridge.  We will be the parts of the bridge that support the span. :D

I call middle part!

Guest Honey3

I am sorry that this is happening but life isn't perfect.My parents are not divorced,but my grandparents are and so are all my aunts and uncles(except one he has never been married although he has a kid).I am not good at giving great advice like Horatio but there it is.

:dixie

I call middle part!

It's yours! :D

I am sorry that this is happening but life isn't perfect.My parents are not divorced,but my grandparents are and so are all my aunts and uncles(except one he has never been married although he has a kid).I am not good at giving great advice like Horatio but there it is.

Whoa! :eek  You have double the amount of relatives that way!

I think that you are great at advice.  You have experience on your side.

Guest Honey3

Thanx!!! :))I do have double relatives!!!

Hham if all else fails just think positive!!! :)

HoggyHam, i am very sorry about your parents.  this is a very hard time 4 u, and u probably dont want 2 be smothered, but just kno that we r all rooting 4 u here! :)

If that question wasdirected at me, then it sounds ok.I'm not officially back, but I might be. ???  :upside:

I call middle part!

I call the little nut that if taken away, the whole thing falls apart!

I call middle part!

I sure hope that is a metal nut you are talking about and not someone's sanity or even worse a peanut that might entice a squirrel to have a snack. :laughing  :laughing

I call middle part!

I sure hope that is a metal nut you are talking about and not someone's sanity or even worse a peanut that might entice a squirrel to have a snack. :laughing  :laughing

Maybe I am a sanity nut, completely durable and reminding the rest what is sane and what is not.

I call middle part!

Maybe I am a sanity nut, completely durable and reminding the rest what is sane and what is not.

:laughing  :laughing   We all need that!  :laughing  :laughing

(for me, everytime you post, I make a sanity check!)

*thinks... do not let guard down, do not let guard down*

I call middle part!

*releases highly distracting butterflies into Horatio's house.*

I call middle part!

:laughing  :laughing  LOL  :laughing  :laughing

*tries to think of good comeback, but is laughing too hard and fails*

Welcome! This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio! I made one yesterday, but the EVIL cyber space stole it! Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again. The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! :D  Come on everyone! Sign up!

+++++++++++++++++BFOHC members+++++++++++++++++

signed~HogwartsHamster aka Friend of Horatio!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~TGHL/Redwing/Darkness/Bob

signed~Horatio2

signed~Krisdadogg#1

signed~Spot

signed~Ralph

signed~Cort

signed~Honey

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Honey... you're there now!

Welcome! This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio! I made one yesterday, but the EVIL cyber space stole it! Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again. The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! :D Come on everyone! Sign up!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~Horatio2

signed~Krisdadogg#1

signed~Spot

signed~4stargirl3

signed~Ralph

signed~Cort

signed~Honey

signed~Tylerlyle

You have been added Tylerlyle!

It was directed to you and to everyone.  You do not need to come back and post your heart out, but when you need a shoulder to cry on or help in dealing with this situation, then come and post.  Or just stop by and read the thoughts of others.  We all want to be your support.  Kind of like a bridge.  We will be the parts of the bridge that support the span.

I call middle part!

I sure hope that is a metal nut you are talking about and not someone's sanity or even worse a peanut that might entice a squirrel to have a snack. :laughing  

:laughing   We all need that!  :laughing  

*tries to think of good comeback, but is laughing too hard and fails*

Excellent it is time for the Ultimate Sheena to return and steal your sanity *waits* *waits some more* Oh I'll just steal it. *Steals sanity only to be mugged by the Conspiracy*

The question is who are u  :P  :laughing

No, the question was and still is 'who are you?' I am a well established member of the HD community like Jesse and MW who have been on for longer. You however I have never seen, heard or spoke to you. So I repeat, Who are you?

u bring horatio2 down to bad

No, the question was and still is 'who are you?' I am a well established member of the HD community like Jesse and MW who have been on for longer. You however I have never seen, heard or spoke to you. So I repeat, Who are you?

I see you have met your match TGHL. :D

u bring horatio2 down to bad

Milkyway Hamster, so good to see you again! :D

The question is who are u  :P  :laughing

I don't know who this is, seriously I have never seen or heard of this persons exsistence until now. And anyway why did you steal Horatio's name?

I don't know who this is, seriously I have never seen or heard of this persons exsistence until now. And anyway why did you steal Horatio's name?

Well, I shall put you in charge of the newbie welcoming committee.  This way you will know all the newbies that arrive! :laughing

He did not steal Horatio's name, he simply took his user name from his hamster and then added a 2 to it.  I am flattered, even though I had nothing to do with it.  It was all because of his hammie.

The question is who are u  :P  :laughing

O sorry tghl I'm new here kin of

:( somthing bad happend to me 2 days ago I was on my bike going down a hill my chain fell off I broke my elbow and got paralized from the waist down,it really stink cus now I'm in a wheel chair I won't be on for a while sorry I'll b on soonmabe 2weeks

:(        :eek        :(        :eek        :(

OH MY GOODNESS!  I am sooo sorry that you got hurt.   I wish that there was something I could do.  Oh no, oh no, oh no!  *gasp*  *cries for Hamsterfireball*  Your elbow must be hurting so much and being paralysed from the waist down, oh my.  Is this just temporary, will you regain the use of your legs with physical therapy?  Oh Hamsterfireball I am so sorry.  Please stay in touch with us.  I will make a topic for you in Warm Wishes.  We will say prayers for your speedy recovery.  *cries some more*

Here is a huggle for you.  Get well soon. :sleepy:

I hope it is temporary,my elbow is temporaraly,just dn't no if I can walk anymore. :(

*cries* Oh, I just do not know what to say. *cries*

I am praying with all my heart that it is just temporary and that with physical therapy you will be able to walk again.

*give lots and lots of huggles to hamsterfireball*

:( something bad happend to me 2 days ago I was on my bike going down a hill my chain fell off I broke my elbow and got paralized from the waist down,it really stinks cus now I'm in a wheel chair I won't be on for a while sorry I'll b on soonmabe 2weeks

I have some, errr... hopefully cheerful news for you. You will be walking again, hopefully soon. Unfortunatly this isn't definite. If the injury has damaged the spinal cord or the central nervous system then you won't be able to walk again. It sounds unlikely that a injury falling off a back onto tarmac will have damaged it but it is a possibility. you have the chances weighed in your favour and towards recovery.

I wish you a swift recovery and a happy life,

TGHL, phoenix of science (and magic, maybe literature as well).

:( something bad happend to me 2 days ago I was on my bike going down a hill my chain fell off I broke my elbow and got paralized from the waist down,it really stinks cus now I'm in a wheel chair I won't be on for a while sorry I'll b on soonmabe 2weeks

I have some, errr... hopefully cheerful news for you. You will be walking again, hopefully soon. Unfortunatly this isn't definite. If the injury has damaged the spinal cord or the central nervous system then you won't be able to walk again. It sounds unlikely that a injury falling off a back onto tarmac will have damaged it but it is a possibility. you have the chances weighed in your favour and towards recovery.

TGHL, that sounds promising.  I didn't know all that.  Thanks! :))

wow....lots of members

Isn't this great!!! :D  :D  :D

It sure is! we currently have 21 members! :D

Hham, your back.... :)) Is everything okay? How are you doing?

I am doing allright, I guess.I posted something in Warm Wishes you can see.That'll tell you how I'm doing.thanx for asking tho. :D

Welcome! This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio! I made one yesterday, but the EVIL cyber space stole it! Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again. The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! :D  Come on everyone! Sign up!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~Horatio2

signed~Krisdadogg#1

signed~Spot

signed~Ralph

signed~Cort

signed~Honey

signed~Tylerlyle

signed~Moosey368

You are on the list!

So there's a chance of no permanent damage? :rose:

So there's a chance of no permanent damage? :rose:

I would like to hope not.  It would be nice to hear from Hamsterfireball.  Hopefully his elbow is healing well and he is doing physical therapy to be able to walk again.  I miss him!

Welcome! This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio! I made one yesterday, but the EVIL cyber space stole it! Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again. The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! :D  Come on everyone! Sign up!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~Horatio2

signed~Krisdadogg#1

signed~Spot

signed~Ralph

signed~Cort

signed~Honey

signed~Tylerlyle

signed~Moosey368

signed~Fat Albert

You are on the list!

I added myself!!!

Welcome! This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio! I made one yesterday, but the EVIL cyber space stole it! Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again. The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! :D  Come on everyone! Sign up!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~Horatio2

signed~Krisdadogg#1

signed~Spot

signed~Ralph

signed~Cort

signed~Honey

signed~Tylerlyle

signed~Moosey368

signed~Fat Albert

You are on the list!

I added myself!!!

Wonderful!  I am really happy to see you joined us.  

Please do me a big, BIG favor!  Go down to the Original Art forum and enter your fantastic signature in the Coolest Signature Contest.  Please do that as soon as possible because the judging is almost over and I would like to see you enter.

I was thinking of making some Horatio's helpful hints.  What do you think? ???

whatcha mean by that? ???

I want to make this column have a good impact on people.  So I would like to give one or two helpful hints every now and then. :D

yea, i think that sounds good.

I was thinking of making some Horatio's helpful hints.  What do you think? ???

I want to make this column have a good impact on people.  So I would like to give one or two helpful hints every now and then. :D

*wanders in, pokes a couple of stuff and gets crushed by the flashing neon HD sign*

So will you be offerind advice like "Before you climb the mountain, you must fall off it first"?

I was thinking of making some Horatio's helpful hints.  What do you think? ???

*wanders in, pokes a couple of stuff and gets crushed by the flashing neon HD sign*

So will you be offerind advice like "Before you climb the mountain, you must fall off it first"?

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Oh, I think you would be much better at that than me! :D

???       ???       ???

I have a question for everyone......

Do you know where any of these places are and what do they have in common:

1.  Montgomery, Alabama

2.  Union Springs, Alabama

3.  Eufala, Alabama

4.  Sylvester, Georgia

If you can figure out what they have in common...  I am awarding one Double Gold Star :star: :star: Award.

The answer is very, very easy, but you will be looking too hard.  So go for really simple.

???    ???    ???

1.  Montgomery, Alabama

2.  Union Springs, Alabama

3.  Eufala, Alabama

4.  Sylvester, Georgia

If you can figure out what they have in common...  I am awarding one Double Gold Star :star: :star: Award.

The answer is very, very easy, but you will be looking too hard.  So go for really simple.

They are all cities, in the USA, all on the continent of America, on the Atlantic Plate, all on planet earth, all in the Solar System, all in the Milky Way and they are all in the Universe.

EAch one of those things are correct, so I must have won!

???    ???    ???

1.  Montgomery, Alabama

3.  Eufala, Alabama

4.  Sylvester, Georgia

If you can figure out what they have in common...  I am awarding one Double Gold Star :star: :star: Award.

The answer is very, very easy, but you will be looking too hard.  So go for really simple.

They are all cities, in the USA, all on the continent of America, on the Atlantic Plate, all on planet earth, all in the Solar System, all in the Milky Way and they are all in the Universe.

those are all very true TGHL. Their names are also posted here at HD by Horatio because he has just posted the names!

???    ???    ???

1.  Montgomery, Alabama

3.  Eufala, Alabama

4.  Sylvester, Georgia

lol! :laughing

???       ???       ???

1.  Montgomery, Alabama

3.  Eufala, Alabama

4.  Sylvester, Georgia

If you can figure out what they have in common...  I am awarding one Double Gold Star :star: :star: Award.

The answer is very, very easy, but you will be looking too hard.  So go for really simple.

You won't get the Double, because you did not answer with the words I was looking for, but I will present you with the single Gold Star :star: Award because you make me laugh so hard!!!  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

???       ???       ???

1.  Montgomery, Alabama

3.  Eufala, Alabama

4.  Sylvester, Georgia

New clue....

Think Memphis, Tennessee to Cocoa, Florida.    :D

???    ???    ???

1.  Montgomery, Alabama

3.  Eufala, Alabama

4.  Sylvester, Georgia

New clue....

Think Memphis, Tennessee to Cocoa, Florida.    :D

???

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! I'm back after being off for the longest time. How many members are there? Or is this just a chat room?

I thought that I would post some news of the Florida Chainsaw Hamster.

Well the tree size has decreased down to about 30 or more feet. All the little bitty branches are gone and it is down to all the branches being a minimum diameter of 2 feet. While I was using the saw, I came up with a fantastic idea... why not learn to wood sculpt with a chainsaw. Perhaps I can become a sculptor. Anyway, I went down to the hardware store (my favorite store, BTW) and asked about another chainsaw. I was told that my first chainsaw was too large for a small carving blade and that I should get a smaller chainsaw with a 12 inch blade. Big $$$$$. So I am asking for that for my birthday! I got a giant drill bit and a sander. If I do not make it in the art field, I will have a beautiful collection of tools. :lol::lol::lol: What is sooooooooo strange, is that I love using the chainsaw! :D

Okay, now I think that I have lost my senses completely.  Today I was outside early, really early ripping the screen off my pool enclosure.  What a good feeling! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Now, I am going to head back out with the chainsaw! Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Are yous serious? :lol:

*shows TGHL a replay from the hidden video camera showing Moneylover dressing in a penguin costume and then putting a Santa Costume over the penguin costume*

Now what do you think? :huh:

*shows a replay from a hidden viedo camera which shows TGHL's goons beating up the fake Santa Sheena and passing on the sanities to the real Sheena*

Now what do you think?

Hhmmmm, squirrels brains.  Will these make me smarter?  There sure if a lot more of them. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*wonders if the brains will fit*

*finds Horatio's brains in another squirrel's pouches* *gives Horatio his actual brain*

"All knowing ruler"? Are you competing with TGHL to be the best ruler? :lol:

*sigh* The competition never lasts, Skwerlhugger tried and failed, a small goo based object also tried and failed. And before anyone accuses me of eliminating them, I did not! I am meerly to good a tyrant for anyone to compete with.

• 3 weeks later...