Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

Oh, and that apple store was awesome. They had ever possible combination of computer your could think of. iMacs, all types of MacBooks and Macbook Pros, Power Macs, Minis, Minis with wide screen, you name it. Is it me or have those laptops got more expensive.

The super laptops are fairly expensive. The Mini is 400 to 600, and you can use your monitor, keyboard and mouse from your previous computer, some of the other MacBooks are around 1000, but for what you are getting, it is well worth it. My G-3 Powerbook lasted 8 years and this went everywhere I went.

I am waiting for the I-Pod phone! We all want one!

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and that apple store was awesome. They had ever possible combination of computer your could think of. iMacs, all types of MacBooks and Macbook Pros, Power Macs, Minis, Minis with wide screen, you name it. Is it me or have those laptops got more expensive.

The super laptops are fairly expensive. The Mini is 400 to 600, and you can use your monitor, keyboard and mouse from your previous computer, some of the other MacBooks are around 1000, but for what you are getting, it is well worth it. My G-3 Powerbook lasted 8 years and this went everywhere I went.

A WHAT!!!!

TBFOF... quick question before I go off to sleep and leave you in the dark, all alone... when you run, do you drink water or sports drinks? When you run cross-country that is. Any hints for a 13 mile run?
Water, Water, Water!!!!!!!!! I've only hit a little over 10 miles. Coach never sends us out on more.

Thank you. Water is what I drink. And my 13 miles are really, really slow. You would probably do your 10 in one tenth the time I will do mine. Nite, nite now. :D

I want to know your time tomorrow!

No time, I forgot to start my watch. Well actually, I started it, but it was not on the chronograph function, it was on the tell time function, so no time. :( I am very disappointed with myself. For some reason, I pooped out about two-tenths of a mile from the thirteen mile point. I wanted to stop completely, but I didn't. When I got back to my cage, I immediately had some water, hopped into the shower and then ate a protein drink with a banana. Bed looked pretty good, so I took a nap. Now I am ready for lunch. Tomorrow is the cross-training day. I plan on riding my bike. What do you think?

Armani or Apple... that is the question. :lol:

TBFOF... please come here. Let me know what you think.

TBFOF... quick question before I go off to sleep and leave you in the dark, all alone... when you run, do you drink water or sports drinks? When you run cross-country that is. Any hints for a 13 mile run?
Water, Water, Water!!!!!!!!! I've only hit a little over 10 miles. Coach never sends us out on more.

Thank you. Water is what I drink. And my 13 miles are really, really slow. You would probably do your 10 in one tenth the time I will do mine. Nite, nite now. :D

No time, I forgot to start my watch. Well actually, I started it, but it was not on the chronograph function, it was on the tell time function, so no time. :( I am very disappointed with myself. For some reason, I pooped out about two-tenths of a mile from the thirteen mile point. I wanted to stop completely, but I didn't. When I got back to my cage, I immediately had some water, hopped into the shower and then ate a protein drink with a banana. Bed looked pretty good, so I took a nap. Now I am ready for lunch. Tomorrow is the cross-training day. I plan on riding my bike. What do you think?

What is the question? Riding your bike or Apple or what.

A WHAT!!!!

You heard me correctly... and I-Pod phone. We have to wait until next year. I will buy one as soon as it is in the Apple store.

Two questions actually. The first is riding your bike and the second you answered earlier.

Two questions actually. The first is riding your bike and the second you answered earlier.

What about riding your bike? You gotta over explain everything. I didn't remember which eye was my right the other morning when putting in my contacts, you think I'll be able to understand you?

What about riding your bike? You gotta over explain everything. I didn't remember which eye was my right the other morning when putting in my contacts, you think I'll be able to understand you?

Tomorrow is my cross training day. Do you think I should ride my mountain bike? If so, how long do you think I should ride for.

oh no! when scrolling down through this topic, the scroll wheel on my mouse broke! :o

What are you going to do????????

Eat it!

Sorry, that was the first thing that came to my head, and I thought it was funny. That's right, I'm hungry.

*nibbles on some cheese*

It is actually the cross-training, bike ride today. I was thinking about doing 20 miles on my bike. Does this sound like enough distance or do I need to do more? :unsure:

TBFOF... get up, get on the computer and answer me please!

I have decided to make it a 20 to 30 mile ride. Please let me know if you think this is okay. My plan is to ride to the beach and back. I will definitely time my ride. It is a mountain bike, so no expecting stellar race times.

I have decided to make it a 20 to 30 mile ride. Please let me know if you think this is okay. My plan is to ride to the beach and back. I will definitely time my ride. It is a mountain bike, so no expecting stellar race times.

Whoooo! Bike riding! I'm not really that good at it, but I'm twice as good at it then at running, and I like it more then 3 times as much as I like running.

Unless I really need to run. It's weird. It's all control of subconcious thought, if you ask me. I'm really bad at running, unless I decide that I really really need to run. Then I can beat the fastest person in my class :blink:

Whoooo! Bike riding! I'm not really that good at it, but I'm twice as good at it then at running, and I like it more then 3 times as much as I like running.

Unless I really need to run. It's weird. It's all control of subconcious thought, if you ask me. I'm really bad at running, unless I decide that I really really need to run. Then I can beat the fastest person in my class :blink:

I wish I was fast!!! I love running, but I am sooooooooooooooo S...L...O...W...!

I wish I was fast!!! I love running, but I am sooooooooooooooo S...L...O...W...!

Woops. I just woke up. Yeah. 30 miles seems good. I would have suggested starting out smaller and working up, unless you have already done smaller.

Woops. I just woke up. Yeah. 30 miles seems good. I would have suggested starting out smaller and working up, unless you have already done smaller.

Yo! Sleeping Beauty! :lol:

I rode for one hour and twenty-three minutes. Don't know the mileage but I had a fun time and didn't rush.

Okay... No more Mr. Nice Hammie.

I get up early to go for a run in the wheel. Thunderstorms. So, I make a pot of coffee

and then I start doing other things. Planning for a run in the afternoon, I get my day

all set around this event. Thunderstorms. So, I re-arrange my day to now go running

in the wheel around the evening time... ??? Thunderstorms ??? I am going to scream

a really loud hammie scream if there are more thunderstorms! The only other alternative

is to run in place for an hour. B...O...R...I...N...G...!!!!!!!!! Any suggestions? And please

do not suggest that I carry a lightning rod when I could out for a run. :lol:

I get up early to go for a run in the wheel. Thunderstorms. So, I make a pot of coffee

and then I start doing other things. Planning for a run in the afternoon, I get my day

all set around this event. Thunderstorms. So, I re-arrange my day to now go running

in the wheel around the evening time... ??? Thunderstorms ??? I am going to scream

a really loud hammie scream if there are more thunderstorms! The only other alternative

is to run in place for an hour. B...O...R...I...N...G...!!!!!!!!! Any suggestions? And please

I say you try doing triple back flips! Or you can just run around your house. :lol:

The rain would cool you down in that HOT Florida weather. :P

Would that be after the lightning strike heats me up? LOL

Yes, that would work out. :lol:

*the light comes on*

Oh, I see, I would take like a toasted marshmellow after the lighting struck. Were you planning on

bringing graham crackers and chocolate? :o

*the light comes on*

Oh, I see, I would take like a toasted marshmellow after the lighting struck. Were you planning on

...Perhaps... :lol:

*the light comes on*

No. Peanut butter and bread. Peanut Butter and Fluff sandwiches. =D

*the light comes on*

Here, this should hold you over until dinner...

*hands Wolfie some cherry micicles*

*the light comes on*

Here, this should hold you over until dinner...

*hands Wolfie some cherry micicles*

Yay! Dessert before dinner! :lol:

*throws all the peanut butter in the squirrels dinner bowl*
*takes out second batch. i always bring extra incase I want another sandwich.*

*calls in the rodent group to join TBFOF for dinner*

Speaking of which, I need two minutes to go and feed the squirrels.

Be back in about two minutes. :D

*decides to eat peanut butter with squirrels*

You are actually saving your dessert for later?

*is shocked*

No, I already ate it. :lol:

TBFOF, I would make you my online running coach, but you never wake up until noon!!!!

Here is my question, I plan on running this evening, for about one hour, do you think I can come back first thing tomorrow morning (04H00) and do another hour or do I need to keep on the evening cycle?

*is shocked*

Figures. Just like a wolf! :lol:

Of course!

*is shocked*

Of course!

To me, it always made more sense to eat dessert first, this way if you became full, you had already eaten the 'good stuff'! LOL Notice I didn't say the 'healthy stuff'! LOL

I am off for a run. See you all in a couple of hours. :D

*is shocked*

Of course!

To me, it always made more sense to eat dessert first, this way if you became full, you had already eaten the 'good stuff'! LOL Notice I didn't say the 'healthy stuff'! LOL

Okay, see you. :D

*is shocked*

Of course!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I was on my way out the door and the phone rang. So, here I am talking on the phone!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

*is shocked*

Of course!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I was on my way out the door and the phone rang. So, here I am talking on the phone!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Haha, or are you just PROCRASTINATING? :lol:

*is shocked*

Of course!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I wish I was procrastinating! This guy is talking my hammie ears off! We are talking about bamboo and I want to get some knowledge, but would have rather not hear this now. I would rather be running right now.

*is shocked*

Of course!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I wish I was procrastinating! This guy is talking my hammie ears off! We are talking about bamboo and I want to get some knowledge, but would have rather not hear this now. I would rather be running right now.

Oh, that stinks. You could be like, "Hey, I'm gonna go on run right now, could I talk to you later?" :o

*is shocked*

Of course!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Oh, that stinks. You could be like, "Hey, I'm gonna go on run right now, could I talk to you later?" :o

His real job is a veterinarian and his passion is bamboo. If I interrupted him now, he might not allow me to take up his time later. He sounds really knowledgeable! He told me that I could come to his house and look at his bamboo collection and purchase some of the plants from him.

*is shocked*

Of course!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

His real job is a veterinarian and his passion is bamboo. If I interrupted him now, he might not allow me to take up his time later. He sounds really knowledgeable! He told me that I could come to his house and look at his bamboo collection and purchase some of the plants from him.

Oooh, that makes a lot more sense! That sounds really cool. :)

*is shocked*

Of course!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Well, I just got off the phone and thought about how smart it would be for me to head out the door now. Not smart, as I would not return until around 22H30 or 22H45.

I hate not running when I am supposed to as this throws me totally off. :(

*is shocked*

Of course!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Well, I just got off the phone and thought about how smart it would be for me to head out the door now. Not smart, as I would not return until around 22H30 or 22H45.

Oh, yeah, totally. Like, in a way you're forced to not run or something that you are scheduled to do, and it completely ruins the schedule? Yeah, that's happened to me. I hate that.

*is shocked*

Of course!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Oh, yeah, totally. Like, in a way you're forced to not run or something that you are scheduled to do, and it completely ruins the schedule? Yeah, that's happened to me. I hate that.

That is exactly it. Plus, I wanted to go out for a run! The thought of getting back so late made me uncomfortable and any time I feel that something is warning me, I pay attention. So ultimately, I decided to forego my run and now I feel ucky. :(

*is shocked*

Of course!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

That is exactly it. Plus, I wanted to go out for a run! The thought of getting back so late made me uncomfortable and any time I feel that something is warning me, I pay attention. So ultimately, I decided to forego my run and now I feel ucky. :(

And uckiness is bad! :o

*is shocked*

Of course!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

My plan is to get up tomorrow early, run and feel much better during the day.

*is shocked*

Of course!

Okay, see you.

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Good plan. :D

*is shocked*

Of course!

Okay, see you.

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Yeah! Woke up, drank two glasses of water, put on my shoes and went out the door. Started out a bit slow but actually finished with an overall faster time than the last couple weeks I have been doing this particular run. At first I was unhappy with missing yesterday, but after I finished, I did not feel quite so bad. Of course, I always feel better after my shower with a cup of fresh brewed coffee in my paw.

My idea is to go out this afternoon on the bike for one hour. This way I will have made up for yesterday. How does that sound?

*is shocked*

Of course!

Okay, see you.

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

That is exactly it. Plus, I wanted to go out for a run! The thought of getting back so late made me uncomfortable and any time I feel that something is warning me, I pay attention. So ultimately, I decided to forego my run and now I feel ucky.

And uckiness is bad!

Yeah! Woke up, drank two glasses of water, put on my shoes and went out the door. Started out a bit slow but actually finished with an overall faster time than the last couple weeks I have been doing this particular run. At first I was unhappy with missing yesterday, but after I finished, I did not feel quite so bad. Of course, I always feel better after my shower with a cup of fresh brewed coffee in my paw.

My idea is to go out this afternoon on the bike for one hour. This way I will have made up for yesterday. How does that sound?

Yay! Well, I'm kind of late, but biking sounds cool. :D

*is shocked*

Of course!

Okay, see you.

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

That is exactly it. Plus, I wanted to go out for a run! The thought of getting back so late made me uncomfortable and any time I feel that something is warning me, I pay attention. So ultimately, I decided to forego my run and now I feel ucky.

And uckiness is bad!

I wanted to go swimming, but we have tadpoles in the swimming pool (yes, it IS a little green) and I do not have the heart to put any chlorine into it.

*is shocked*

Of course!

Okay, see you.

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And uckiness is bad!

I wanted to go swimming, but we have tadpoles in the swimming pool (yes, it IS a little green) and I do not have the heart to put any chlorine into it.

...Why don't you net out those tadpoles and put them in a different source of water? Takes time, but it's better than killing ALL the tadpoles and not being able to swim. :D

*is shocked*

Of course!

Okay, see you.

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And uckiness is bad!

...Why don't you net out those tadpoles and put them in a different source of water? Takes time, but it's better than killing ALL the tadpoles and not being able to swim. :D

I thought of that, but we have about 25,000 gallons of water in the pool and there are lots and lots and LOTS of tadpoles.

*is shocked*

Figures. Just like a wolf!

Of course!

Okay, see you.

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And uckiness is bad!

I thought of that, but we have about 25,000 gallons of water in the pool and there are lots and lots and LOTS of tadpoles.

That could be a real problem. :wacko:

*is shocked*

No, I already ate it. LOL

Of course!

Okay, see you.

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Haha, or are you just PROCRASTINATING? LOL

And uckiness is bad!

To swim or not swim, that is the question. :lol:

I figure, tadpoles grow into frogs in about 12 weeks, so, I can wait until then. I am unable to kill all those cute little tadpoles.

Platinum Moon award: 100.00H$

This Delicious Mashed potato meal is Very Shiny, and only made with the best Potatos!

Gold Star award:100.00H$

This Star-shaped Bowl of Organic Annie's Macaroni and Cheese is Healthy and makes a Great snack or Dinner meal.

Hoop's Story: 300.00H$

This Children's Meal has either a small bowl Of Gold Star Award Macaroni or a Platinum Moon award with a

side of Either Fries or Apples! Comes with a Cool Toy and a Picture Book.

Pesky Pelican Award: 200.05H$

This Meal has a side of Popcorn Shrimp and Yup-You guessed it-Pelican!!!

Neon Comet Birthday Cake:10,000.00H$

The Best Birthday Cake avilable!!!!

Red Rose award:60.00H$

This Drink is the best thing you have ever had! It is a Beutiful Mixture of Strawberries, Chocolate, Tomatoes, and raspberrries-much better than it sounds! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Black Bat award:60.00H$

This meal comes in either A Vegatarien salad or a Delicious Roasted Black Bat.

You Typo'd: 80.00H$

Oh No! You typo'd! This Yummy meal has Fresh Fish with Jell-o.

Burning BuisnessMan:50.00H$

EARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Super-spicy Chicken is one Of Mushroom_king's Favorites, and comes with Red Button Cookies.

Eat at your Own risk!

Jig:80.00H$

Who knows what it'll taste like? This Drink is sure to wake you up! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Milkyway:50.00H$

Yum! This Meal has Some Mushrooms of only the Finest Quality, some Red Button Cookies, and Either Milk or Our Milkyway Drink! PERSONS UNDER 21 NOT ALLOWED TO ORDER MILKYWAY DRINK.

The Cheese House of Horrors: 50.00H$

Cheese here and Cheese there!

Electric Fetus: 80.00H$

This purple drink will get you dancing! NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS. THAT INCLUDES YOU, HORATIO. YOU ARE ONLY THREE.

Blue Note Award: 50.00H$

This wonderful meal is not only nutrious, it is very good for strep throat and such. You'll be able to sing again after eating this Blue-Cheese Pizza with Pickles on the side.

Bronze smiley award:80.00H$

Good enough for a trophy Shelf! This blend of Vanilla and Blueberry will give you a smile. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Yellow Submarine: 50.00H$

We all live in a yellow submarine! This meal is a delicious salad with submarine-shaped cheese and strawberries on the side. And try our Yellow Submarine drink! YELLOW SUBMARINE DRINK NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Coal Square award:80.00H$

You've been bad...so you get this! a Wonderful Blackberry taste with Coconut is sure to make you continue your not Horatio-freindly ways. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Piper at the Gates of Dawn: 80.00H$

Mushroom_king's favourite thing to down in her Pink Floyd Shot glass. The wonderful taste of White belgian Chocolate and Parmesan is sure to make this the greatest night ever. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Cloudy Aisha:30.00H$

A wonderful appetizer. These Cupcakes are Vanilla-Flavored and have a cloud design on it.

The Grand illusion:80.00H$

It's just a Grand Illusion...but it doesn't hurt to take a sip, does it? NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Spotted Gelert:50.00H$

Just the thing after a long day. This dinner has delicious eggs and goes great with your favourite drink.

White Uni:30.00H$

A sweet Second course! This healthy salad has delicous veggies with your choice of dressing. ORRRRRR you cand get skinless chicken fingers!

*is shocked*

Of course!

Okay, see you.

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And uckiness is bad!

I figure, tadpoles grow into frogs in about 12 weeks, so, I can wait until then. I am unable to kill all those cute little tadpoles.

Yeah, tadpoles are adorable. :D

*is shocked*

Of course!

Okay, see you.

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And uckiness is bad!

I tried to take a picture, but they were camera shy. Or perhaps they saw the face of a hammie looking down at them and swam to the bottom. LOL

*is shocked*

Of course!

Okay, see you.

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And uckiness is bad!

I tried to take a picture, but they were camera shy. Or perhaps they saw the face of a hammie looking down at them and swam to the bottom. LOL

LOL, just MAYBE. XD

*is shocked*

Of course!

Okay, see you.

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And uckiness is bad!

LOL, just MAYBE. XD

I was told that tadpoles love lettuce. I am not so sure I want to put some pieces of lettuce in the pool.

*imagines having to clean slimy, old, ucky lettuce from the bottom of the pool*

Yeah, I don't think putting lettuce in the pool would be such a good idea. I believe your pool is a big enough mess already. :lol:

If the sun comes out, I will take a picture. :lol:

LOL I can't wait to see.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

This Delicious Mashed potato meal is Very Shiny, and only made with the best Potatos!

This Star-shaped Bowl of Organic Annie's Macaroni and Cheese is Healthy and makes a Great snack or Dinner meal.

This Children's Meal has either a small bowl Of Gold Star Award Macaroni or a Platinum Moon award with a

This Drink is the best thing you have ever had! It is a Beutiful Mixture of Strawberries, Chocolate, Tomatoes, and raspberrries-much better than it sounds! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

EARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Super-spicy Chicken is one Of Mushroom_king's Favorites, and comes with Red Button Cookies.

Eat at your Own risk!

Who knows what it'll taste like? This Drink is sure to wake you up! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Yum! This Meal has Some Mushrooms of only the Finest Quality, some Red Button Cookies, and Either Milk or Our Milkyway Drink! PERSONS UNDER 21 NOT ALLOWED TO ORDER MILKYWAY DRINK.

This purple drink will get you dancing! NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS. THAT INCLUDES YOU, HORATIO. YOU ARE ONLY THREE.

This wonderful meal is not only nutrious, it is very good for strep throat and such. You'll be able to sing again after eating this Blue-Cheese Pizza with Pickles on the side.

Good enough for a trophy Shelf! This blend of Vanilla and Blueberry will give you a smile. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

We all live in a yellow submarine! This meal is a delicious salad with submarine-shaped cheese and strawberries on the side. And try our Yellow Submarine drink! YELLOW SUBMARINE DRINK NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

You've been bad...so you get this! a Wonderful Blackberry taste with Coconut is sure to make you continue your not Horatio-freindly ways. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Mushroom_king's favourite thing to down in her Pink Floyd Shot glass. The wonderful taste of White belgian Chocolate and Parmesan is sure to make this the greatest night ever. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

A wonderful appetizer. These Cupcakes are Vanilla-Flavored and have a cloud design on it.

It's just a Grand Illusion...but it doesn't hurt to take a sip, does it? NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Just the thing after a long day. This dinner has delicious eggs and goes great with your favourite drink.

A sweet Second course! This healthy salad has delicous veggies with your choice of dressing. ORRRRRR you cand get skinless chicken fingers!

Mullay-pop:1000.07H$

Our dessert is a Minature cake in your choice of either White or Chocolate that is made from the finest ingredients availible. And try our Mullay-pop Drink! Perfect for energizing yourself at noon, this energizing cocktail of Grape, Raspberry, and Pina Colada that is Dyed a beautiful purple and has very small amounts of Alcohol in it. NO MULLAY-POP DRINK FOR MINORS.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Eat at your Own risk!

Mullay-pop:100.07H$

Our dessert is a Minature cake in your choice of either White or Chocolate that is made from the finest ingredients availible. And try our Mullay-pop Drink! Perfect for energizing yourself at noon, this energizing cocktail of Grape, Raspberry, and Pina Colada that is Dyed a beautiful purple and has very small amounts of Alcohol in it. You can also order the drink as a soda. ^ _ ^ NO MULLAY-POP DRINK FOR MINORS. SO HA.

Silver Heart award: 30.00H$

A One of a kind appetizer that will make you want even more! The silver heart award is an order of Silver-dyed Heart-shaped Cheeseburgers. ^_^

Eagle eye award: 80.00H$

This Bevarage has it's eye on you. A blend of Coca-Cola and Various Candy flavours dyed peach-colured. Comes with a fake eagle feather inside it, just like a little umbrella! NOT FOR MINORS.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Eat at your Own risk!

Our dessert is a Minature cake in your choice of either White or Chocolate that is made from the finest ingredients availible. And try our Mullay-pop Drink! Perfect for energizing yourself at noon, this energizing cocktail of Grape, Raspberry, and Pina Colada that is Dyed a beautiful purple and has very small amounts of Alcohol in it. You can also order the drink as a soda. ^ _ ^ NO MULLAY-POP DRINK FOR MINORS. SO HA.

A One of a kind appetizer that will make you want even more! The silver heart award is an order of Silver-dyed Heart-shaped Cheeseburgers. ^_^

This Bevarage has it's eye on you. A blend of Coca-Cola and Various Candy flavours dyed peach-colured. Comes with a fake eagle feather inside it, just like a little umbrella! NOT FOR MINORS.

The menu is wonderful! I am getting really hungry! Do you deliver? :D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Eat at your Own risk!

NEW! Brighton and Twila:100.00H$

A meal and drink in two parts. The Brighton peice is a sun-shaped pizza for food, and our Brighton beverage is orange and Watermelon floavoured-all the essence of Summer. The Twila side is a salad-died all-blue! The Twila Drink is Grape and Blueberry with just a hint of olive. NO-NO FOR MINORS.

The menu is wonderful! I am getting really hungry! Do you deliver? :D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Yes, we deliver and cater! Yup! We'll host your party!

Our Delivery girl, White Kirby Wagon Star, will hop on her Wagon star and deliver your favourite meal and drink to your house.

*Drinks a Piper at the Gates of dawn*

*~*The Psychedelic Luau~*

Main Course

Eat at your Own risk!

Brighton and Twila:100.00H$

A meal in two parts! The Brighton peice is a sun-shaped pizza for food. The Twila side is a salad-died all-blue!

Beverages

Brighton and Twila:160.00H$

a Martini in two parts! Our Brighton beverage is orange and Watermelon floavoured-all the essence of Summer. The Twila Drink is Grape and Blueberry with just a hint of olive. Please note, these are only availible at the respective times! NO-NO FOR MINORS.

This blend of Milk Chocolate, White chocolate, Cookie dough, and warm Milk is sure to doom your diet. PERSONS UNDER 21 NOT ALLOWED TO ORDER MILKYWAY DRINK.

It's just a Grand Illusion...but it doesn't hurt to take a sip, does it? NT 4 PPL NDR 21.

NEW! Brighton and Twila's Tea and Coffee:30.000H$

For Minors who can't get the Martini. Brighton's Orange-dyed Orange-Flavoured Java is topped with Whipped cream and covered in Shredded Strawberries. Twila's Tea is a Lovely cup of Green tea with a slight bblueberry taste to it.

Yellow Submarine Drink: 80.00H$

Goes with our Meal, as well! Lemon and Strawberry will leave you wishing you had a Yellow Submarine to party on. NOT FOR PEOPLES UNDER 21.

Mullay-pop:80.00H$

try our Mullay-pop Drink! Perfect for energizing yourself at noon, this energizing cocktail of Grape, Raspberry, and Pina Colada that is Dyed a beautiful purple and has very small amounts of Alcohol in it. You can also order the drink as a soda. ^_^ NO MULLAY-POP DRINK FOR MINORS. SO HA.

Milkyway Milkshake:30.00H$

Not totally 21 yet? This is for you. Our Delicous milkshake comes in any flavour of Ice cream, hand-mixed with your Favourite candy mixed in. And ask for the Chocolate Mousse on top!

Second Course/appetizers

A One of a kind appetizer that will make you want even more! The silver heart award is an order of Silver-dyed Heart-shaped Cheeseburgers.

Cheese here and Cheese there!.

We all live in a yellow submarine! This second Course is a delicious salad with submarine-shaped cheese and strawberries on the side.

Dessert

Our Famous dessert is a Minature cake in your choice of either White or Chocolate that is made from the finest ingredients availible, and has a purple lollipop in the center.

Main Course

Eat at your Own risk!

A meal in two parts! The Brighton peice is a sun-shaped pizza for food. The Twila side is a salad-died all-blue!

Beverages

a Martini in two parts! Our Brighton beverage is orange and Watermelon floavoured-all the essence of Summer. The Twila Drink is Grape and Blueberry with just a hint of olive. Please note, these are only availible at the respective times! NO-NO FOR MINORS.

This blend of Milk Chocolate, White chocolate, Cookie dough, and warm Milk is sure to doom your diet. PERSONS UNDER 21 NOT ALLOWED TO ORDER MILKYWAY DRINK.

It's just a Grand Illusion...but it doesn't hurt to take a sip, does it? NT 4 PPL NDR 21.

For Minors who can't get the Martini. Brighton's Orange-dyed Orange-Flavoured Java is topped with Whipped cream and covered in Shredded Strawberries. Twila's Tea is a Lovely cup of Green tea with a slight bblueberry taste to it.

Goes with our Meal, as well! Lemon and Strawberry will leave you wishing you had a Yellow Submarine to party on. NOT FOR PEOPLES UNDER 21.

try our Mullay-pop Drink! Perfect for energizing yourself at noon, this energizing cocktail of Grape, Raspberry, and Pina Colada that is Dyed a beautiful purple and has very small amounts of Alcohol in it. You can also order the drink as a soda. ^_^ NO MULLAY-POP DRINK FOR MINORS. SO HA.

Not totally 21 yet? This is for you. Our Delicous milkshake comes in any flavour of Ice cream, hand-mixed with your Favourite candy mixed in. And ask for the Chocolate Mousse on top!

Second Course/appetizers

A One of a kind appetizer that will make you want even more! The silver heart award is an order of Silver-dyed Heart-shaped Cheeseburgers.

We all live in a yellow submarine! This second Course is a delicious salad with submarine-shaped cheese and strawberries on the side.

Dessert

Our Famous dessert is a Minature cake in your choice of either White or Chocolate that is made from the finest ingredients availible, and has a purple lollipop in the center.

Wait... Does the Mullay-Pop as a soda have alcohol in it too? Or can I order that?

*is a minor and is really bored of drinks with milk in them*

Milk is good, ya, but I have an average of about a litre a day of milk.

Main Course

Eat at your Own risk!

Beverages

Second Course/appetizers

Dessert

Wait... Does the Mullay-Pop as a soda have alcohol in it too? Or can I order that?

*is a minor and is really bored of drinks with milk in them*

Milk is good, ya, but I have an average of about a litre a day of milk.

*~*The Grand illusion*~*

No, It just Berry-Flavoured soda with a hint of candy taste in it.

Also. Don't worry about not having money. You get 10.00H$ for every post, so you've got the money.

And if you follow the link near the end of my siggy, you can get a Red Market Buyer's club, which can get you Discounts at any buisness her on the boards!

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*

Time to take a hammie shower. Just finished running in my wheel and I need to take a nap afterwards.

See you all later.

*waves* Man, I need to get some sleep. It's 3:23 am. And I haven't slept yet O.o''

Nite, nite!

Don't forget to turn off your glow so you can get some sleep! :lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

HORATIO LOOK OUT! *tosses Poindexter at Horatio*

*peeps out of tunnel and watches Poindexter fly by*

*~*Teh Grand Illusion*~*

*Goes inside Tunnel and gives cookies to Horatio*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*Teh Grand Illusion*~*

Why thank you. Would you like to help me bake another birthday cake? :D

You are so creative, perhaps you would like to do the decorating.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*Teh Grand Illusion*~*

Why thank you. Would you like to help me bake another birthday cake? :D

You are so creative, perhaps you would like to do the decorating.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Sure!

I was looking at the name of this topic, then I remembered who made it. ;_; I miss HHam and Otter...

Me too! :(

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

I wish Sheena, HHam, Otter, AnimalKidd, Hamsterfireball, and all the other people you guys talk about would come back so i could meet them.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Horatio, have you modded my new Art Comp topic yet?

I'm on my way down the list. :D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Thanks. :)

Finding Nemo is on the Tele... Yeah!!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

I can;t quit thinking about Hoops. Doesn't she miss us?

I would like to think she missed us, but probably not.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Back in September, I was absent for a couple of weeks but forgot to tell where I was going. I remember when I came back, I posted, and Hoops made this post:

MUSHROOM_KING! I was so happy you came back that I cried! I missed you so much!

Or something.

:( Don't you remember, Hoops?

Remember when I left you and you missed me?

I missed you during that time. Don't you miss us?

Now I'm crying-can't my crying bring you back?

I could pretend That it's 2005 again

But nothing can replace you.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Back in September, I was absent for a couple of weeks but forgot to tell where I was going. I remember when I came back, I posted, and Hoops made this post:

Or something.

Maybe she will return. Please do not cry. Remember just how much she likes you!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Or something.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

If she likes me so much, why would she leave us?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Or something.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Life probably got in the way and she hasn't had time to get back here. I don't think she left us on purpose.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Or something.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Life probably got in the way and she hasn't had time to get back here. I don't think she left us on purpose.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

She's been gone since Febuary. Surely she would have found the time to contact us.

And it's Summer. Unless she had Summer School or a Summer Job, she would of had time. I'm going to try and remind Moosey to tell her I miss her.

"i'd trade it all away

if you came back to stay."

Wow, I just realised how addicted I am to HD.

I was waiting for hours just for you to come on, horatio :o

:lol: It is so nice to be wanted. I was running in my wheel. Today I had to make up for yesterday. Yesterday was a six mile day that I messed up on, followed by a bike ride today. So I had to combine them and will do the bike ride later in the day. :lol:

Well, time for me to take a small trip over to the beach. Hamsters love running in sand. The only problem is, I want to run at low tide and I cannot remember if it is high tide at 13H00 or low tide. So, I might be back really fast or really slow. :lol:

Well, time for me to take a small trip over to the beach. Hamsters love running in sand. The only problem is, I want to run at low tide and I cannot remember if it is high tide at 13H00 or low tide. So, I might be back really fast or really slow. :lol:

XD Good luck!

XD Good luck!

I will need it. This Saturday is 23 miles. Then I will definitely need luck.

As for today, if it is high tide, I will be back in about 40 minutes. Low tide, then I won't be back for a couple hours. I am hoping it will be high tide so the low tide will be around 19H00 and it will not be midday, where there are less people wandering around the beach.

XD Good luck!

I will need it. This Saturday is 23 miles. Then I will definitely need luck.

As for today, if it is high tide, I will be back in about 40 minutes. Low tide, then I won't be back for a couple hours. I am hoping it will be high tide so the low tide will be around 19H00 and it will not be midday, where there are less people wandering around the beach.

See you later! Have fun at the beach! <5

High tide. :( So I decided to have a cup of tomato soup and a banana.

My new motto... if you can't run... eat. :D

I am going back at 18H40. Low tide is about 19H39. I want to start running about one half hour before and end one half hour after. So, I want to start by 19H09 and end by 20H09.

I am going back at 18H40. Low tide is about 19H39. I want to start running about one half hour before and end one half hour after. So, I want to start by 19H09 and end by 20H09.

*proud of herself for knowing what those times are* :3

*wonders why - Kat - knows about the tides :huh: *

Kat's a cat, right? Most cats don't like water, so Kat'd need to know about that stuff, if she's the sort of cat that doesn't like water, so she doesn't become a wet Kat :)

Kat's a cat, right? Most cats don't like water, so Kat'd need to know about that stuff, if she's the sort of cat that doesn't like water, so she doesn't become a wet Kat :)

LOL... a wet - Kat -... good one!

*has a humorous vision of - Kat -*

I think I need a good bagel. Time to go to New York and have a couple fresh baked bagels.

Anyone want to come? The jet is all fueled and ready. No need for waiting in line at the

airport, just come to Horatio's cage and we will scurry over and hop in the jet.

If you have to attend school, place your bagel order and we will FedEx it to you. :D

XD I meant I know when you mean when you say 19H39, or whatever. No, I live in Kansas. I don't think I really need to worry about high tide. And should the situation ever arise that high tide did reach Kansas, I think I would have other things on my mind.

XD I meant I know when you mean when you say 19H39, or whatever. No, I live in Kansas. I don't think I really need to worry about high tide. And should the situation ever arise that high tide did reach Kansas, I think I would have other things on my mind.

LOL... Good point about the tides in Kansas! You get The Gold Star Award for that response!

I am so happy that you know the 24 hour clock. Have some Seikooc Pin Tac!

Be back in ten minutes. Time to put coffee on! :D

Horatio put the kettle on

We'll all have coffe.

Glowurm take it off again

They've all gone away.

(Either that, or they're not here yet)

LOL... Good point about the tides in Kansas! You get The Gold Star Award for that response!

Yay! :D *prances off to edit siggy*

You said pin tac instead of nip tac again. XD

You said pin tac instead of nip tac again. XD

*just loves that edit button* :rolleyes:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Horatio, will I ever get crowned Pink Floyd queen? Kind of like Lee got crowed Green Day queen. I don't want to self-crown myself because that would be less special.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Horatio, will I ever get crowned Pink Floyd queen? Kind of like Lee got crowed Green Day queen. I don't want to self-crown myself because that would be less special.

You must have been reading my mind, because I had been thinking about that. The problem was that I needed to pick the most appropriate day. I will find the best day and then arrange the ceremonies. :D

You must have been reading my mind, because I had been thinking about that. The problem was that I needed to pick the most appropriate day. I will find the best day and then arrange the ceremonies. :D

Could you perhaps do it in September or December? Those are my favourite months.

Could you perhaps do it in September or December? Those are my favourite months.

Sure! Do you have a preference between the two? Do you have a special day of the month?

Sure! Do you have a preference between the two? Do you have a special day of the month?

Anytime between 1-20 for september, and Anytime before Christmas for December.

I cannot choose which month. :(

September the 17th. How does this sound? :D

September the 17th. How does this sound? :D

I Think that sounds like... "THERE IS NO PAIN YOU ARE RECEDING!"

I mean, it sounds good. XD

I will not be posting for a few minutes. I need to go take a bath.

See you in a few minutes!

BACK! :D

Time for me to get some sleep. See you in the morning. :D

That means I must go to bed to..Good Night! Sleep tight! Don't let Boris The Spider Bite!

:lol::lol::lol:

That means I must go to bed to..Good Night! Sleep tight! Don't let Boris The Spider Bite!

You just had to say that.

*checks all around cage for any signs of Boris and his pals*

Don't worry Horatio. Boris The Spider is safe...in Arkcher's closet....

XD

XD

Glad to hear that. If Boris was wandering about, I would not get a wink of sleep.

XD

Glad to hear that. If Boris was wandering about, I would not get a wink of sleep.

but you know what IS wandering about where you are? A CHECKERED WEREWOLF VAMPIRE NINJA PIRATE ROBOT FAERIE ANGEL ALIEN DEMON ZOMBIE BUNNY!

XD

but you know what IS wandering about where you are? A CHECKERED WEREWOLF VAMPIRE NINJA PIRATE ROBOT FAERIE ANGEL ALIEN DEMON ZOMBIE BUNNY!

I read your description, but it would help if you could see if your Paint program would allow you to draw a picture. I need to post it in our Hamster Headquarters so everyone can keep on the look-out for it. Does this bunny like hamsters? :unsure:

XD

I read your description, but it would help if you could see if your Paint program would allow you to draw a picture. I need to post it in our Hamster Headquarters so everyone can keep on the look-out for it. Does this bunny like hamsters? :unsure:

I have programmed the Bunnies to not hurt any of my freinds. These bunnies do like Hamsters. Like I said, they are programmed to not hurt you.

But I wil try to draw one, perhaps in real life, and try to scan it.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~*