Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

yep, you caught me. kinda waiting on another page, and so I thought I'd see what if anything had come down in the hours since I was last here..

:lol: LOL :lol:

Actually you caught me. I couldn't sleep, got up, put on some coffee and decided to take a quick look here... voila. I was sitting in the dark and hear the pitter-patter of hammie feet and realized one of my friends, Houdini, was here with me. She is now in her ball getting ready to head back to her cage.

I might disappear. Nice seeing you again! :D

...You couldn't sleep, so you just got coffee?

Sure, why not? :lol:

Well, before I went to bed I had that Coca Cola Black or something like that(the coke-coffee blend). So yeah, I had some odd dreams after that.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, you caught me. kinda waiting on another page, and so I thought I'd see what if anything had come down in the hours since I was last here..

Actually you caught me. I couldn't sleep, got up, put on some coffee and decided to take a quick look here... voila. I was sitting in the dark and hear the pitter-patter of hammie feet and realized one of my friends, Houdini, was here with me. She is now in her ball getting ready to head back to her cage.

Well, before I went to bed I had that Coca Cola Black or something like that(the coke-coffee blend). So yeah, I had some odd dreams after that.

:lol: Even I know better than to drink that stuff before I go to bed! :lol:

Yeah, I dreamed one of my guy friends pulled a baby turtle out of his mouth and said, "This is my pet tuurrrtle."

Yeah, I dreamed one of my guy friends pulled a baby turtle out of his mouth and said, "This is my pet tuurrrtle."

:wacko: That would be my kind of dream! LOL

Interesting. I usually don't remember dreams, but I remembered that one. :lol:

As a matter of fact, I usually don't remember then either. I know I have had a dream, but never can remember.

As a matter of fact, I usually don't remember then either. I know I have had a dream, but never can remember.

It really annoys me, because I always remember if it was good or bad.

I never seem to have nightmares, just some awfully strange dreams.

I never seem to have nightmares, just some awfully strange dreams.

I always have bad dreams or just really weird dreams. But almost always, they're just weird. The last one involved me living in a mansion with a bunch of snoty cheer leaders and their old teacher guardian person. I made the guardian person nice, and then everything turned to color and I continued my quest to do whatever it was that I was doing before. There was also a beach somewhere.

The last time I had an actually good dream is when I was like, seven.

I don't dream that much, I think. Maybe I dreamed last night, but then, I might not have. I can't remember. =O But there was this one dream that I had quite often as a small child. In it, me and my dad were about to go flying in an old airplane, which was black and yellow, and I would be putting my very long black and yellow bag in it. This was on a big lawn in front of a brick mansion. Then, this wierd guy in a small plane, we called him the red baron, would shoot missles at me, my dad, and my brother. The only way to stay safe would be to duck behind a straw bale. So, my dad, brother and I would do that. Then my brother would stand up, and get hit. Now, the weirdest part is that he would turn into a two story tall blob of spinach. So I would then run away, and then I would ride up to him on my tricycle (no clue where it came from) and he would touch me, and we would go spiraling off into the sky. All this is viewed from a third person point of view. I know, it is really weird.

*butts into conversation*

I should really quit butting into conversations like this.

*butts out of conversation*

I don't dream that much, I think. Maybe I dreamed last night, but then, I might not have. I can't remember. =O But there was this one dream that I had quite often as a small child. In it, me and my dad were about to go flying in an old airplane, which was black and yellow, and I would be putting my very long black and yellow bag in it. This was on a big lawn in front of a brick mansion. Then, this wierd guy in a small plane, we called him the red baron, would shoot missles at me, my dad, and my brother. The only way to stay safe would be to duck behind a straw bale. So, my dad, brother and I would do that. Then my brother would stand up, and get hit. Now, the weirdest part is that he would turn into a two story tall blob of spinach. So I would then run away, and then I would ride up to him on my tricycle (no clue where it came from) and he would touch me, and we would go spiraling off into the sky. All this is viewed from a third person point of view. I know, it is really weird.

*wonders if Cheesemaster likes eating spinach* :huh:

*jumps into the mine*

Aww. Now I gotta find a new mine...

*shows Kat a cave which is NOT a Meat Grinder*

*~*Psycedelic Lau*~*

Sure it's a cave, but is it a mine?

No, I hate the stuff. :lol:

*wonders how the dream interpreters would view this dream* :lol:

I think i would leave them clueless! :D

I was up 'till three last night. O.o

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Are you tired today? :lol:

No, I drank about 90 Mountain Dews. BTW, can a hamster with a Black torso and a brown head exsist? I want one.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

90 Mountain Dews????? And you actually got to sleep in the same week? Oh my!

I believe xMyOwnMindx had a black and brown hammie. I have two friends named Huette and Houdini, they have grey and white heads and backs and tannish brown bottoms. :lol:

I want a Hamster with a Brown Head and a Black Body. You wanna know why?

I think i would leave them clueless! :D

I dunno. o.o I have friends who are into dream interpretation, and I've had some pretty trippy dreams that they said they understood pretty well. They might just be lieing, though. n_n

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

No, I drank about 90 Mountain Dews. BTW, can a hamster with a Black torso and a brown head exsist? I want one.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

I believe xMyOwnMindx had a black and brown hammie. I have two friends named Huette and Houdini, they have grey and white heads and backs and tannish brown bottoms. :lol:

Why? :blink:

I see that the complete first series of Doctor Who DVD box set has risen to number 2 in the Amazon.com DVD sales charts. Tell me Horatio, how many copies did you order to get it up so far? :P

Eight hundred fifty-two million.

*keeps a straight face*

Series 2 is just over. Ending was amazing. Imagine The Parting Of The Ways multiplied by 7000. Series 3 looks to be going to even better than this year's Doctor Who (even if there was a... poor episode). In the mean time I get to watch a Doctor Who spinoff called Torchwood which lasts through the Autumn. Then the next Christmas episode special thingy. ZOMG. I think is what some people might say after watching the last episode.

Series 2 is just over. Ending was amazing. Imagine The Parting Of The Ways multiplied by 7000. Series 3 looks to be going to even better than this year's Doctor Who (even if there was a... poor episode). In the mean time I get to watch a Doctor Who spinoff called Torchwood which lasts through the Autumn. Then the next Christmas episode special thingy. ZOMG. I think is what some people might say after watching the last episode.

Torture! I want to see these now! Multiplied by 7000! :o:o:o Series 3 will be on my viewing list.

Torchwood sounds like it might turn out to be great. Of course, we will probably not be able to see them. Do you use the VHS format? *sends a box of VHS tapes* That should take care of Torchwood and any additional Dr. Who. :lol:

Torture! I want to see these now! Multiplied by 7000! :o:o:o Series 3 will be on my viewing list.

Torchwood sounds like it might turn out to be great. Of course, we will probably not be able to see them. Do you use the VHS format? *sends a box of VHS tapes* That should take care of Torchwood and any additional Dr. Who. :lol:

Just have to record the last episode and that's all of them on the VHS format. And yes we do use VHS. Or should I not record the last episode? Hmmm.... Suspense.... :P

Well, it could be worse for you Horatio. You could be in Japan who have only just got the series or in Malaysia where it is on Pay-per-view and only just starting. As to Torchwood being broadcast, it may be, it may not be. But I think the Sci-Fi channel recently aqquired the license for series 2 and rumours speculate it may be showing in October. But that is too far away, right?

Just have to record the last episode and that's all of them on the VHS format. And yes we do use VHS. Or should I not record the last episode? Hmmm.... Suspense.... :P

Well, it could be worse for you Horatio. You could be in Japan who have only just got the series or in Malaysia where it is on Pay-per-view and only just starting. As to Torchwood being broadcast, it may be, it may not be. But I think the Sci-Fi channel recently aqquired the license for series 2 and rumours speculate it may be showing in October. But that is too far away, right?

NOT RECORD THE LAST EPISODE????????

DO YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE???????? :lol:

October is way, way, way too far away!

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

I would name him Trent, because Trent has long Brown hair and has a black Orange County Choppers Hoodie. XD

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

I would name him Trent, because Trent has long Brown hair and has a black Orange County Choppers Hoodie. XD

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Good one!

I'll contact you via e-mail when I've recorded it. Of course at the minute I'm filling in my spare time by watching it over and over again. It is really a phenomenal episode.

And it is, although I'm not sure it will show then as Canada gets it in October and they actually have co-produced (i.e. Just given the Beeb some money so they can stick the co-produced sticker on the end) the spin off series called Torchwood, so it may take even longer to get to the States.

I'll contact you via e-mail when I've recorded it. Of course at the minute I'm filling in my spare time by watching it over and over again. It is really a phenomenal episode.

And it is, although I'm not sure it will show then as Canada gets it in October and they actually have co-produced (i.e. Just given the Beeb some money so they can stick the co-produced sticker on the end) the spin off series called Torchwood, so it may take even longer to get to the States.

Thanks!

*sends money and Phoenix cakies*

Let me know if you like Torchwood.

I notice you never answered my question if you valued your life. :lol:

You must not, because you rub it in that you are watching the last episode over and over! :lol:

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Good one!

No...No. I'll get a dog and name him Ted. (Ted is my speed skating coach...)

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Here is the Planet Horatio Menu again, for anyone who wants to buy. (All food is free until H$ is up.)

Platinum Moon award: 100.00H$

This Delicious Mashed potato meal is Very Shiny, and only made with the best Potatos!

Gold Star award:100.00H$

This Star-shaped Bowl of Organic Annie's Macaroni and Cheese is Healthy and makes a Great snack or Dinner meal.

Hoop's Story: 300.00H$

This Children's Meal has either a small bowl Of Gold Star Award Macaroni or a Platinum Moon award with a

side of Either Fries or Apples! Comes with a Cool Toy and a Picture Book.

Pesky Pelican Award: 200.05H$

This Meal has a side of Popcorn Shrimp and Yup-You guessed it-Pelican!!!

Neon Comet Birthday Cake:10,000.00H$

The Best Birthday Cake avilable!!!!

Red Rose award:60.00H$

This Drink is the best thing you have ever had! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Black Bat award:60.00H$

This meal comes in either A Vegatarien salad or a Delicious Roasted Black Bat.

You Typo'd: 80.00H$

Oh No! You typo'd! This Yummy meal has Fresh Fish with Jell-o.

Burning BuisnessMan:50.00H$

EARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Super-spicy Chicken is one Of Mushroom_king's Favorites, and comes with Red Button Cookies.

Eat at your Own risk!

Jig:80.00H$

This Drink is sure to wake you up! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Milkyway:50.00H$

Yum! This Meal has Some Mushrooms of only the Finest Quality, some Red Button Cookies, and Either Milk or Our Milkyway Drink! PERSONS UNDER 21 NOT ALLOWED TO ORDER MILKYWAY DRINK.

The Cheese House of Horrors: 50.00H$

Cheese here and Cheese there!

Here is the Planet Horatio Menu again, for anyone who wants to buy. (All food is free until H$ is up.)

This Delicious Mashed potato meal is Very Shiny, and only made with the best Potatos!

This Star-shaped Bowl of Organic Annie's Macaroni and Cheese is Healthy and makes a Great snack or Dinner meal.

This Children's Meal has either a small bowl Of Gold Star Award Macaroni or a Platinum Moon award with a

This Drink is the best thing you have ever had! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

EARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Super-spicy Chicken is one Of Mushroom_king's Favorites, and comes with Red Button Cookies.

Eat at your Own risk!

This Drink is sure to wake you up! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Yum! This Meal has Some Mushrooms of only the Finest Quality, some Red Button Cookies, and Either Milk or Our Milkyway Drink! PERSONS UNDER 21 NOT ALLOWED TO ORDER MILKYWAY DRINK.

I'll take a Jig. Yes, I'm tottaly over 21. Don't look at me like that. >_>

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Kenny! Get Kat a Jig! NOW!

"Mfmmfmfmfmfmfmf."

"Kat is totally 21. Don't look at her like that!"

"Mfkay."

"Teacher! Get Horatio one of everything! And DON'T put him in the meat grinder!"

"But he-"

"No, He is not a schoolchild! No GO!"

A little while later...

Here you go.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

"Mfmmfmfmfmfmfmf."

"Mfkay."

"Teacher! Get Horatio one of everything! And DON'T put him in the meat grinder!"

"But he-"

A little while later...

Here you go.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

*loads up wagon with one of everything and thanks Mushroom_king profusely*

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

*calls Huette, Houdini, Heron, Hamlet and Hubert to get ready for the feast of a lifetime*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

"Mfmmfmfmfmfmfmf."

"Mfkay."

"But he-"

A little while later...

Here you go.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

*calls Huette, Houdini, Heron, Hamlet and Hubert to get ready for the feast of a lifetime*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

That'll be 81,000H$, sir.

*~*The Psycedelic Luau*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

"Mfmmfmfmfmfmfmf."

"Mfkay."

"But he-"

A little while later...

Here you go.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*hands over Copper HamsterVisa card for payment*

Okay Mr. Cheesemaster... what is happening? You are always on the computer around 06H30 East Coast time. All of a sudden you are now getting on three hours later??????? Sleeping in?

*calls Cheesemaster's parents to tell them to start waking Cheesemaster up really early :lol: *

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

"Mfmmfmfmfmfmfmf."

"Mfkay."

"But he-"

A little while later...

Here you go.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Fool, Didn't you notice the "CASH ONLY" Sign?!

Just Kidding.

*~*The Psycdelic Luau*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

"Mfmmfmfmfmfmfmf."

"Mfkay."

"But he-"

A little while later...

Here you go.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Fool, Didn't you notice the "CASH ONLY" Sign?!

Just Kidding.

*~*The Psycdelic Luau*~*

:o Oh you almost got me! :lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

"Mfmmfmfmfmfmfmf."

"Mfkay."

"But he-"

A little while later...

Here you go.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Whoo! *drinks the Jig*

A few minutes later: *furiously attacking a post because it looked at her funny* >:o Gemmie nudder Yig.

Okay Mr. Cheesemaster... what is happening? You are always on the computer around 06H30 East Coast time. All of a sudden you are now getting on three hours later??????? Sleeping in?

*calls Cheesemaster's parents to tell them to start waking Cheesemaster up really early :lol: *

well, my alarm clock didn't wake me up this morning. well, it did, but only long enough for me to turn it off. :lol:

well, my alarm clock didn't wake me up this morning. well, it did, but only long enough for me to turn it off. :lol:

I guess you don't have a snooze button! :lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

"Mfmmfmfmfmfmfmf."

"Mfkay."

"But he-"

A little while later...

Here you go.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Whoo! *drinks the Jig*

A few minutes later: *furiously attacking a post because it looked at her funny* >:o Gemmie nudder Yig.

*~*ThE gRaNd IlLuSiOn*~*

*gIvEs KaT aNoThEr JiG*

wHaT? i DiDn'T dRiNk a PiPeR aT tHe GaTeS oF dAwN!

(a note from Mondrobi... Piper at the gates of dawn is a new alchol at Planet Horatio. Only 10.00H$!

*~*tHe PsYcEdElIc LuAu*~*

This Drink is the best thing you have ever had! It is a Beutiful Mixture of Strawberries, Chocolate, Tomatoes, and raspberrries-much better than it sounds! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Eat at your Own risk!

Who knows what it'll taste like? This Drink is sure to wake you up! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Electric Fetus: 80.00H$

This purple drink will get you dancing! NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS. THAT INCLUDES YOU, HORATIO. YOU ARE ONLY THREE.

Blue Note Award: 50.00H$

This wonderful meal is not only nutrious, it is very good for strep throat and such. You'll be able to sing again after eating this Blue-Cheese Pizza with Pickles on the side.

Bronze smiley award:80.00H$

Good enough for a trophy Shelf! This blend of Vanilla and Blueberry will give you a smile. ;) NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Yellow Submarine: 50.00H$

We all live in a yellow submarine! This meal is a delicious salad with submarine-shaped cheese and strawberries on the side. And try our Yellow Submarine drink! YELLOW SUBMARINE DRINK NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Coal Square award:80.00H$

You've been bad...so you get this! a Wonderful Blackberry taste with Coconut is sure to make you continue your not Horatio-freindly ways. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

"Mfmmfmfmfmfmfmf."

"Mfkay."

"But he-"

A little while later...

Here you go.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Whoo! *drinks the Jig*

*~*ThE gRaNd IlLuSiOn*~*

*gIvEs KaT aNoThEr JiG*

(a note from Mondrobi... Piper at the gates of dawn is a new alchol at Planet Horatio. Only 10.00H$!

*downs the Jig and continues her attack on the post*

... *starts to sob and clings to the post* Ah'm sawwy, mah! EUR ME BESHT FEND! ;____;

Mushroom_king... this is a serious post. I am looking at your menu and realize you have such incredible, creative talent. Your menu is fantastic to read, plus, you have some food creations that seem really phenomenal to really eat! I hope you NEVER let anyone stop your creativity or dampen your artist ability. Always keep in your mind just how fantastic you are and continue to develop your talents. Sometimes people will be jealous and try to stop your road to success, but I guarantee if you allow yourself to focus on developing your talents and ignore all those people who are not encouraging you, you will be a phenomenal winner!

Here are some suggestions for school: take several and a variety of art classes, creative writing and English courses that expand your abilities, music theory, music composition and any other classes that develop your mind. I absolutely, positively guarantee you will be a success in the creative field.

once again, my clock failed me. And it I am awake enough to thikn about hitting the snooze, i just forget i hit it, go downstairs, and have to run up in a few minutes, and posibly let it wake everypeople else up.

once again, my clock failed me. And it I am awake enough to thikn about hitting the snooze, i just forget i hit it, go downstairs, and have to run up in a few minutes, and posibly let it wake everypeople else up.

:lol: So you are blaming it on the clock again! :lol:

*replaces Cheesemaster's alarm clock with a loud bugle and gong*

There, that should wake you up!

*thinks, along with everyone else in your neighborhood* :lol:

that would wake me up, but as you said, it would do the same for just about everyone else.but wake me up just long enough to silence the gong and flush the bugle down the toilet. because i can do that.

that would wake me up, but as you said, it would do the same for just about everyone else.but wake me up just long enough to silence the gong and flush the bugle down the toilet. because i can do that.

You could be in really big trouble when the bugle jams up the toilet.

Mushroom_king... this is a serious post. I am looking at your menu and realize you have such incredible, creative talent. Your menu is fantastic to read, plus, you have some food creations that seem really phenomenal to really eat! I hope you NEVER let anyone stop your creativity or dampen your artist ability. Always keep in your mind just how fantastic you are and continue to develop your talents. Sometimes people will be jealous and try to stop your road to success, but I guarantee if you allow yourself to focus on developing your talents and ignore all those people who are not encouraging you, you will be a phenomenal winner!

Here are some suggestions for school: take several and a variety of art classes, creative writing and English courses that expand your abilities, music theory, music composition and any other classes that develop your mind. I absolutely, positively guarantee you will be a success in the creative field.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Ya'll should see my portrait of Trent. It's the best thing I ever drew. :P

Maybe I should open a restauraunt and sell that food. Not sure how we could get the shiny potatoes, though. :lol::blink:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

"Mfmmfmfmfmfmfmf."

"Mfkay."

"But he-"

A little while later...

Here you go.

*~*Psycedelic Luau*~*

Whoo! *drinks the Jig*

*~*ThE gRaNd IlLuSiOn*~*

*gIvEs KaT aNoThEr JiG*

*downs the Jig and continues her attack on the post*

... *starts to sob and clings to the post* Ah'm sawwy, mah! EUR ME BESHT FEND! ;____;

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

If your not careful, horatio will give you one of those tests and send you back to the real world for being so Drunk. P.S. While your drunk, don't mess with anyone. :P

This Drink is the best thing you have ever had! It is a Beutiful Mixture of Strawberries, Chocolate, Tomatoes, and raspberrries-much better than it sounds! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Eat at your Own risk!

Who knows what it'll taste like? This Drink is sure to wake you up! NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Electric Fetus: 80.00H$

This purple drink will get you dancing! NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS. THAT INCLUDES YOU, HORATIO. YOU ARE ONLY THREE.

Blue Note Award: 50.00H$

This wonderful meal is not only nutrious, it is very good for strep throat and such. You'll be able to sing again after eating this Blue-Cheese Pizza with Pickles on the side.

Bronze smiley award:80.00H$

Good enough for a trophy Shelf! This blend of Vanilla and Blueberry will give you a smile. ;) NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Yellow Submarine: 50.00H$

We all live in a yellow submarine! This meal is a delicious salad with submarine-shaped cheese and strawberries on the side. And try our Yellow Submarine drink! YELLOW SUBMARINE DRINK NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Coal Square award:80.00H$

You've been bad...so you get this! a Wonderful Blackberry taste with Coconut is sure to make you continue your not Horatio-freindly ways. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Piper at the Gates of Dawn: 80.00H$

Mushroom_king's favourite thing to down in her Pink Floyd Shot glass. The wonderful taste of White belgian Chocolate and Parmesan is sure to make this the greatest night ever. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Cloudy Aisha:30.00H$

A wonderful appetizer. These Cupcakes are Vanilla-Flavored and have a cloud design on it.

The Grand illusion:80.00H$

It's just a Grand Illusion...but it doesn't hurt to take a sip, does it? NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21.

Spotted Gelert:50.00H$

Just the thing after a long day. This dinner has delicious eggs and goes great with your favourite drink.

White Uni:30.00H$

A sweet Second course! This healthy salad has delicous veggies with your choice of dressing. ORRRRRR you cand get skinless chicken fingers!

;)

Horation, you are spam-posting. =0 Why do you need to do that? you allready have 27,000 some posts.

I was trying to let people know that I was not staying on, but that my name would appear on the bottom, even though my screen was minimized.

Horation, you are spam-posting. =0 Why do you need to do that? you allready have 27,000 some posts.

I was trying to let people know that I was not staying on, but that my name would appear on the bottom, even though my screen was minimized.

Didn't you use to just remain an anonymous user? But everyone knew it was you then anyway.

Didn't you use to just remain an anonymous user? But everyone knew it was you then anyway.

I just switched back to anonymous. :lol: Not everyone looks at the number next to anonymous. :lol:

I just switched back to anonymous. :lol: Not everyone looks at the number next to anonymous. :lol:

lol. I guess they just aren't very observant then. But I, being quite an uber ninja, see everything. Yep, i just saw you blink horation.

I just switched back to anonymous. LOL Not everyone looks at the number next to anonymous. LOL

lol. I guess they just aren't very observant then. But I, being quite an uber ninja, see everything. Yep, i just saw you blink horation.

:unsure: *looks around cage for the camera* :unsure:

I just switched back to anonymous. LOL Not everyone looks at the number next to anonymous. LOL

there is none. :ph34r: :ninja: :ph34r:

*wonders, if there is no camera... who is the spy*

*looks over at Huette's cage*

to get a better view? I am the spy. :ph34r:

Not spam... informational post.

Now, I really have to go and study! See you all in about two hours. :D

By the way, I will have some pics of my stop in Maryland for crab cakes. :P

okay! Good byes! And maryland crabcakes are awsome. ^.^

to get a better view? I am the spy. :ph34r:

:o:o:o

That was a low blow!

LOL LOL LOL

Not spam... informational post.

Now, I really have to go and study! See you all in about two hours. :D

By the way, I will have some pics of my stop in Maryland for crab cakes. :P

okay! Good byes! And maryland crabcakes are awsome. ^.^

I know! :D

post-6896-1152829609_thumb.png

XD I saw that in your avatar topic. You get 14,000 points for that.

*wants points, so raids - Kat's - point closet and takes out 1,892,380,745,624 points*

*gives some to Arkcher* :lol:

For that, you and Arkcher both LOSE the combined total of 1,892,380,745,624 points.

But then Horatio gets 400 so he doesn't take anymore. ._.

Gimmenudderyig.PNG

*wants points, so raids - Kat's - point closet and takes out 1,892,380,745,624 points*

For that, you and Arkcher both LOSE the combined total of 1,892,380,745,624 points.

*stuffs point in pouches and heads for secret hiding place*

steals all points from everyone >:0

Gimmenudderyig.PNG

*while Cheesemaster is stealing my points, he hears the microwave door close with him trapped inside, then starts melting*

*everyone hears... "I'm melting, I'm melting* LOL

*while Cheesemaster is stealing my points, he hears the microwave door close with him trapped inside, then starts melting*

o_o *points eat Cheesey and redistribute themselves properly*

wait, why are the points in the microwave?

Gimmenudderyig.PNG

wait, why are the points in the microwave?

I was hiding them. :lol:

As I was driving from New York, after having some delicious bagels, I decided to stop in Maryland for some Maryland Crab Cakes, the best in the USA. Anyway, I pass this sign along I.95 DSCN2207.JPG and thought Bel Air was in California. So, I decided to stop further down the road for my crab cakes. After having my crab cakes, which were delicious, I am traveling through Virginia and saw this church. DSCN2209.JPG

Continuing on, I saw the town that Hampton started, DSCN2214.JPG and then decided to get gas. I was going to pull into this particular store, but changed my mind after I saw this sign. DSCN2216.JPG I decided to continue on to another gas station.

As I was driving from New York, after having some delicious bagels, I decided to stop in Maryland for some Maryland Crab Cakes, the best in the USA. Anyway, I pass this sign along I.95 post-678-1153226166_thumb.jpg and thought Bel Air was in California. So, I decided to stop further down the road for my crab cakes. After having my crab cakes, which were delicious, I am traveling through Virginia and saw this church. post-678-1153226328_thumb.jpg

Continuing on, I saw the town that Hampton started, post-678-1153226399_thumb.jpg and then decided to get gas. I was going to pull into this particular store, but changed my mind after I saw this sign. post-678-1153226469_thumb.jpg I decided to continue on to another gas station.

I know where you were! and I have seen that church before! I saw it on the way to grayson highlands. WE call it Oz. :lol:

As I was driving from New York, after having some delicious bagels, I decided to stop in Maryland for some Maryland Crab Cakes, the best in the USA. Anyway, I pass this sign along I.95 DSCN2207.JPG and thought Bel Air was in California. So, I decided to stop further down the road for my crab cakes. After having my crab cakes, which were delicious, I am traveling through Virginia and saw this church. DSCN2209.JPG

Continuing on, I saw the town that Hampton started, DSCN2214.JPG and then decided to get gas. I was going to pull into this particular store, but changed my mind after I saw this sign. DSCN2216.JPG I decided to continue on to another gas station.

I know where you were! and I have seen that church before! I saw it on the way to grayson highlands. WE call it Oz. :lol:

Exactly why I took the picture. I had to pull off the road to get the picture and then almost lost my life getting back on the freeway!!!!!! Have you ever seen just how small a hamster's car is? Not very big. Oz is a great nickname for this church, mind if I use it? *wonders if there is a yellow brick road leading up to the doors*

As I was driving from New York, after having some delicious bagels, I decided to stop in Maryland for some Maryland Crab Cakes, the best in the USA. Anyway, I pass this sign along I.95 post-678-1153226166_thumb.jpg and thought Bel Air was in California. So, I decided to stop further down the road for my crab cakes. After having my crab cakes, which were delicious, I am traveling through Virginia and saw this church. post-678-1153226328_thumb.jpg

Continuing on, I saw the town that Hampton started, post-678-1153226399_thumb.jpg and then decided to get gas. I was going to pull into this particular store, but changed my mind after I saw this sign. post-678-1153226469_thumb.jpg I decided to continue on to another gas station.

The church is pretty! :D

What is really impressive is to see it pop up behind the trees in what appears to be the center of your lanes on the freeway. :o

What is really impressive is to see it pop up behind the trees in what appears to be the center of your lanes on the freeway. :o

Hehe. I've seen some funny things each year when I go to canada. Next time I'll photo them and post them :P

Funny signs ftw!

Speaking of funny signs, in some countries they have Signs that say 'Warning: Sign Ahead'

... And I could get into a bunch of freaky-but-true things. Like covers for umbrellas (so they don't get wet when you put them up during rain)

Hehe. I've seen some funny things each year when I go to canada. Next time I'll photo them and post them :P

Funny signs ftw!

Speaking of funny signs, in some countries they have Signs that say 'Warning: Sign Ahead'

... And I could get into a bunch of freaky-but-true things. Like covers for umbrellas (so they don't get wet when you put them up during rain)

I would love to see the sign pics. Please do post your pics, I love them!

Funny signs ftw!

I don't actually have any sign pics. But I've heard of them and seen pics of them... And besides, we're a bit lacking in the scanner department. So if we did go to canada with a camera, I'd have to convince my dad to take the digital one <_<

Back to canada! Last year I saw a huge pot hole...

Well, I really just fell into it. Still. I crashed my bike on it a couple times, too.

...By mistake. *shifty eyes* :lol:

Funny signs ftw!

I don't actually have any sign pics. But I've heard of them and seen pics of them... And besides, we're a bit lacking in the scanner department. So if we did go to canada with a camera, I'd have to convince my dad to take the digital one <_>

Well, I really just fell into it. Still. I crashed my bike on it a couple times, too.

Good thing you didn't break any bones!

Funny signs ftw!

I don't actually have any sign pics. But I've heard of them and seen pics of them... And besides, we're a bit lacking in the scanner department. So if we did go to canada with a camera, I'd have to convince my dad to take the digital one <_<

I'm lucky that way. I've never boken a bone... yet. I've even suffered some good falls. I either land on my feet and just get a bit shaken up (meow), or it's not that big a fall. The only time I didn't land on my feet after a good fall was when I was 7... I got winded, but it wasn't all that bad otherwise.

...I've started believing that I'm protected in some way :lol:

The funny thing is, good luck charms never work for me.

In fact, I generally have bad luck streaks when I use good luck charms, or stuff like crossing my fingers. And I never seem to be able to jynx myself, no matter how hard I try. :blink: I've got too much good luck.

*throws good luck at the people who need it*

Exactly why I took the picture. I had to pull off the road to get the picture and then almost lost my life getting back on the freeway!!!!!! Have you ever seen just how small a hamster's car is? Not very big. Oz is a great nickname for this church, mind if I use it? *wonders if there is a yellow brick road leading up to the doors*

Not at all! (as in i don't mind if you do.)

Funny signs ftw!

Aha. I had a dream I bought really cool film for a digital camera (??), but then I realized that I don't have a digital camera. >.>;;

Funny signs ftw!

I don't actually have any sign pics. But I've heard of them and seen pics of them... And besides, we're a bit lacking in the scanner department. So if we did go to canada with a camera, I'd have to convince my dad to take the digital one <_>

I'm lucky that way. I've never boken a bone... yet. I've even suffered some good falls. I either land on my feet and just get a bit shaken up (meow), or it's not that big a fall. The only time I didn't land on my feet after a good fall was when I was 7... I got winded, but it wasn't all that bad otherwise.

...I've started believing that I'm protected in some way :lol:

The funny thing is, good luck charms never work for me.

In fact, I generally have bad luck streaks when I use good luck charms, or stuff like crossing my fingers. And I never seem to be able to jynx myself, no matter how hard I try. :blink: I've got too much good luck.

*throws good luck at the people who need it*

*grabs some of the good luck to give to my hammie friends*

Thank you! :D

As requested by horatio, here is a text hamster!

.n .n

(^.^)

( . . )

(")(")

Okay. I just want to mention some stuff:

I fiddled around with the ears more then I should. But no matter how much I fiddled, I found that n was the best ear. It's not that good, but hamster ears are hard.

.n .n

(^.^)

( . . )

(")(")

I fiddled around with the ears more then I should. But no matter how much I fiddled, I found that n was the best ear. It's not that good, but hamster ears are hard.

Actually my ears are soft. :lol:

Great pic! Thank you very much!

*makes note to put it in my siggy when I get the computer later*

.n .n

(^.^)

( . . )

(")(")

Hehehe. Thank ye, I can try to do other animals if people want!

...Like cats and wolves and dogs etc.

*hints*

Hehe, I'll probably do them anyways, even if nobody wants them. As long as nobody openly doesn't want them, I guess they're okay.

Funny signs ftw!

Aha. I had a dream I bought really cool film for a digital camera (??), but then I realized that I don't have a digital camera. >.>;;

wait, film for a digital camera?????

.n .n

(^.^)

( . . )

(")(")

*hints*

Hehe, I'll probably do them anyways, even if nobody wants them. As long as nobody openly doesn't want them, I guess they're okay.

Of course we want them!!! Start drawing! LOL

By the way, nice avatar!!!!!!

.n .n

(^.^)

( . . )

(")(")

*hints*

Of course we want them!!! Start drawing! LOL

By the way, nice avatar!!!!!!

Hehe. It's 4:53 am. No drawing right now :P

Hehe. Thanks. The avatar I liked cause I glow... Whee!

Funny signs ftw!

wait, film for a digital camera?????

I know. x_x that's why I have the question marks. I guess in my dream they needed film...

*starts up the bunnycakes, chickenshakes, and micicles* I'm going all out this time!!

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

...I'm just along for the ride :D

Not quite! 7 more posts and you might be the star of the party!!! :D

*starts up the bunnycakes, chickenshakes, and micicles* I'm going all out this time!!

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

Horatio, what night is good for you to have a posting party?

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

Tomorrow or Sunday is good, tonight I have to go to bed early. I need to do 13 miles tomorrow morning.

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

Tomorrow or Sunday is good, tonight I have to go to bed early. I need to do 13 miles tomorrow morning.

And I have to wake up early, I'm going to this mall, that's kinda far, really far, like 3 hours away, for the day. They have a new Armani store. =D

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

And I have to wake up early, I'm going to this mall, that's kinda far, really far, like 3 hours away, for the day. They have a new Armani store. =D

I'll wake you. I am getting up at 04H00, so I will give you a call. And you are going to drive a total of 6 hours to buy clothes??????? :rolleyes: I figured you probably were going to get another camera. LOL

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

I'll wake you. I am getting up at 04H00, so I will give you a call. And you are going to drive a total of 6 hours to buy clothes??????? :rolleyes: I figured you probably were going to get another camera. LOL

Well, my mom wanted to go. And there is an Apple store right next to it. =] So...maybe.

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

Well, my mom wanted to go. And there is an Apple store right next to it. =] So...maybe.

The Mac Mini is about 400 to 600 and is phenomenal. Unless your mother wants to buy you a new laptop. If she does that, I will come with you!

TBFOF... quick question before I go off to sleep and leave you in the dark, all alone... when you run, do you drink water or sports drinks? When you run cross-country that is. Any hints for a 13 mile run?
Water, Water, Water!!!!!!!!! I've only hit a little over 10 miles. Coach never sends us out on more.

TBFOF... quick question before I go off to sleep and leave you in the dark, all alone... when you run, do you drink water or sports drinks? When you run cross-country that is. Any hints for a 13 mile run?
Water, Water, Water!!!!!!!!! I've only hit a little over 10 miles. Coach never sends us out on more.

Thank you. Water is what I drink. And my 13 miles are really, really slow. You would probably do your 10 in one tenth the time I will do mine. Nite, nite now. :D

Thank you. Water is what I drink. And my 13 miles are really, really slow. You would probably do your 10 in one tenth the time I will do mine. Nite, nite now. :D

I want to know your time tomorrow!

:blush: I'm not so sure! :blush:

S.....L.....O.....W.....

S.....L.....O.....W.....

Okay. Leave, right now. Go to bed. You need rest to run!

S.....L.....O.....W.....

Okay. Leave, right now. Go to bed. You need rest to run!

Yes sir! I am putting the computer to sleep as soon as I approve this post. Good night! Thanks! :D

No time, I forgot to start my watch. Well actually, I started it, but it was not on the chronograph function, it was on the tell time function, so no time. :( I am very disappointed with myself. For some reason, I pooped out about two-tenths of a mile from the thirteen mile point. I wanted to stop completely, but I didn't. When I got back to my cage, I immediately had some water, hopped into the shower and then ate a protein drink with a banana. Bed looked pretty good, so I took a nap. Now I am ready for lunch. Tomorrow is the cross-training day. I plan on riding my bike. What do you think?

Armani or Apple... that is the question. :lol:

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

The Mac Mini is about 400 to 600 and is phenomenal. Unless your mother wants to buy you a new laptop. If she does that, I will come with you!

Whatever happened to this? Bleh, anyway, I got 100 posts! Whooooo! *does a jiggedy jig jig jig* I such a short time, too! I never posted so much since I happened upon these forums :D 5:01 am! Whooooooo!

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

Whatever happened to this? Bleh, anyway, I got 100 posts! Whooooo! *does a jiggedy jig jig jig* I such a short time, too! I never posted so much since I happened upon these forums :D 5:01 am! Whooooooo!

Stay here until Mega Wolf reaches 10,000! You will have participated in HampsterDance History!

Mega Wolf, please make sure you screen shot the members just prior to posting so you have all the people in your history making post!!! (Notice, my name is visible!!!!!!) :lol:

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

Stay here until Mega Wolf reaches 10,000! You will have participated in HampsterDance History!

Mega Wolf, please make sure you screen shot the members just prior to posting so you have all the people in your history making post!!! (Notice, my name is visible!!!!!!) :lol:

Okay, when I'm at 9,999, I will take a screenshot. :D

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

*stays put*

I wll be for the next few hours. Or at least until the game I'm playing loses all intrest.

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

I tried to get one now, but I wanted to make doubly sure there was a pic! Then take another screen shot of yourself and the post number, so you can show you reached 10,000 and the posters.

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

I tried to get one now, but I wanted to make doubly sure there was a pic! Then take another screen shot of yourself and the post number, so you can show you reached 10,000 and the posters.

So take a picture of the 10,000 and then the posters? Will do!

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

Whichever way works best for you!!!!!! :D

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

Jesse left. :o

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

:( What was he thinking?!?!?

He needs to start clicking on New Posts to get in on the conversations!

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

Yes, he does! :o

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

I'm even a bit behind because I'm posting that sub-plot of the carpark getting to. It's verry odd.

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

3 to go!

Please post your 10,000th post here!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

I'm even a bit behind because I'm posting that sub-plot of the carpark getting to. It's verry odd.

No rush, I am staying here just to keep up with Mega Wolf! LOL

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

...I'm just along for the ride

3 to go!

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

Okay, when I'm at 9,999, I will take a screenshot.

No rush, I am staying here just to keep up with Mega Wolf! LOL

I now have 2 posts left after this one!

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

Not quite! 7 more posts and you might be the star of the party!!!

And I have to wake up early, I'm going to this mall, that's kinda far, really far, like 3 hours away, for the day. They have a new Armani store.

Whatever happened to this? Bleh, anyway, I got 100 posts! Whooooo! *does a jiggedy jig jig jig* I such a short time, too! I never posted so much since I happened upon these forums 5:01 am! Whooooooo!

Mega Wolf, please make sure you screen shot the members just prior to posting so you have all the people in your history making post!!! (Notice, my name is visible!!!!!!) LOL

3 to go!

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

And I have to wake up early, I'm going to this mall, that's kinda far, really far, like 3 hours away, for the day. They have a new Armani store.

Whatever happened to this? Bleh, anyway, I got 100 posts! Whooooo! *does a jiggedy jig jig jig* I such a short time, too! I never posted so much since I happened upon these forums 5:01 am! Whooooooo!

Mega Wolf, please make sure you screen shot the members just prior to posting so you have all the people in your history making post!!! (Notice, my name is visible!!!!!!) LOL

3 to go!

She's done it. Whoooohoooooo!

PARTY!

PARTY!!

PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!!

PARTY!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

3 to go!

She's done it. Whoooohoooooo!

I know. I am waiting for the screen shots! Mega Wolf just made HampsterDance History and you and I were here to witness it!!!!!!

Haha... oops posted in the wrong place for my 10000th. LOL

Not a problem. Glad to be part of your HampsterDance History!

*waits for those screenshots* Perhaps we can place the screen shots here.

Your next goal is 1,314 to be the second overall poster! :D

I'm back. And it wasn't 6 hours. I misunderstood. It was 3 hours round trip. Armani wasn't open! I was so mad. But I stopped at Woodbury Commons on the way back, and was nasty. Everything was so, like, leftovers. The stores were messy and even Gucci was bleck.

I got a few things, but not worth the drive =\