Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

I have to go to bed now, but please, please tell us what it is, 'cause now I'm worried that you're very sick or in some sort of trouble. Good night. <3

No sickness or trouble.

Good night, sleep tight and don't let the dead bed bugs bite!

Okay. ^___^ *hug*

Are you taking a trip, or something?

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go to bed now, but please, please tell us what it is, 'cause now I'm worried that you're very sick or in some sort of trouble. Good night. <3

No sickness or trouble.

It is now the next evening Horatio.... Have you been spirited away by Rice to Eastern Europe to the terrorist camps that she admmited were there and that they are torturing them in? PLease tell us what it is!

I have to go to bed now, but please, please tell us what it is, 'cause now I'm worried that you're very sick or in some sort of trouble. Good night.

No sickness or trouble.

Okay. ^___^ *hug*

Are you taking a trip, or something?

No, nothing about me at all.

I have to go to bed now, but please, please tell us what it is, 'cause now I'm worried that you're very sick or in some sort of trouble. Good night.

No sickness or trouble.

It is now the next evening Horatio.... Have you been spirited away by Rice to Eastern Europe to the terrorist camps that she admmited were there and that they are torturing them in? PLease tell us what it is!

I am having some technical difficulties in the proposed delivery. It is coming and definitely before Christmas. :lol:

No sickness or trouble.

I am having some technical difficulties in the proposed delivery. It is coming and definitely before Christmas. :lol:

CHRISTMAS. YOU ARE JOKING!

No sickness or trouble.

I just need to work out one thing. It will be soon, I promise.

No sickness or trouble.

As long as it doen't involve an extended period of being in an Horatio-less state, I can wait. And you already said that it doen't have anything to do with you, so I'm all good. n_n

Horatio. Tell us.

I have been trying to write it up and have been having some trouble. Please give me until Sunday. Thanks.

Yes sir.

IT BE SHUNDAY. :o

Do you still need some more time?

A teeny bit. Hopefully by this evening.

*Uses Soulshocker to bring smurf figurenes to life and watches them pin Horatio to the ground and feed him fried Hamster*

:lol:

No sickness or trouble.

As long as it doen't involve an extended period of being in an Horatio-less state, I can wait. And you already said that it doen't have anything to do with you, so I'm all good. n_n

Nothing whatsoever to do with me, but I am not sure I can work out this last detail. :(

No sickness or trouble.

Nothing whatsoever to do with me, but I am not sure I can work out this last detail. :(

Mayhaps I could help? Would you like me to email you and see?

No sickness or trouble.

:lol: Perhaps you could give me a second brain and more hands! :lol:

Ha. We went into Penny's for pictures, and they had these bears, that you could record something into. So I put "Self destruction activated, 3,2,1" Then blew into it so it sounded like a boooooooooooom. And then I gave it to my brother, and he ran away.

You have probably scarred your brother for life!

:o:o:o

No sickness or trouble.

Perhaps you need help. Perhaps you need help that only a certain member of a bird-related family could do. Hmmm....

No sickness or trouble.

Perhaps you need help. Perhaps you need help that only a certain member of a bird-related family could do. Hmmm....

Are you going to lend my your brain? :lol:

*Uses Soulshocker to bring smurf figurenes to life and watches them pin Horatio to the ground and feed him fried Hamster*

*wonders why you both would like seeing me sad*

:(:(:(

*Takes Horatio and makes him Listen to "Wonka's Welcome song" To cheer him Up and FORCES his face into a smile*

*Takes Horatio and makes him Listen to "Wonka's Welcome song" To cheer him Up and FORCES his face into a smile*

*to make Horatio smile even further MK decides to play the part of one of the dolls on the stage*

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
I am off to sleepytime!  See you all tomorrow!!!!!!!   :D

24,000 and Skwerlhugger Will and I did it together!    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

What happened to the telling us of the suprise?

I am having distribution technicalities. :(

der, :blink: whats that meen

I am off to sleepytime!  See you all tomorrow!!!!!!!  :D

There is a list of all the people who post on HampsterDance with some regularity. Of course you are on there. I was trying to accomplish something and could not because of a distribution problem. I am still trying to work it out. Believe me I will not give up. :lol:

Guest Skwerlhugger Will

There is a list of all the people who post on HampsterDance with some regularity. Of course you are on there. I was trying to accomplish something and could not because of a distribution problem. I am still trying to work it out. Believe me I will not give up. :lol:

cool

cool

Glad you think so! :lol:

Guest Skwerlhugger Will

cool

yeah im probably about number 170

24,000 and Skwerlhugger Will and I did it together!    :lol: 

cool

No you are tied for number 1!

Guest Skwerlhugger Will

cool

!!!!! :blink: your kidding

cool

No, I am very serious!!! :o

Guest Skwerlhugger Will

cool

For just today or over all

I am off to sleepytime! See you all tomorrow!!!!!!! :D

24,000 and Skwerlhugger Will and I did it together! :lol:

cool

For just today or over all

Over all!

I thought you would all like to know that Heron has joined the hammie neighborhood. He is a very handsome white long haired male with dark brown eyes! He moved in next door to Hubert and across the street from Huette, Houdini and Hamlet. Pictures tomorrow!!! :D

I thought you would all like to know that Heron has joined the hammie neighborhood.  He is a very handsome white long haired male with dark brown eyes!  He moved in next door to Hubert and across the street from Huette, Houdini and Hamlet.  Pictures tomorrow!!!  :D

Spiff!

I thought you would all like to know that Heron has joined the hammie neighborhood.  He is a very handsome white long haired male with dark brown eyes!  He moved in next door to Hubert and across the street from Huette, Houdini and Hamlet.  Pictures tomorrow!!!  :D

Do you name all your hamsters with a name beginning with H to make them easy to remember or do you just love H?

ooooh Am I on There? Because if not...

FACE THE WRATH OF THE TEACHER!

I will make sure you are! :D

That's Good. *Checks Horatio's name off the list of "People to put i the meat grinder" List* Hmmm.... Only TBFOF is still on here...

Do you name all your hamsters with a name beginning with H to make them easy to remember or do you just love H?

All his animals begin with the letter of what they are. Like the squirrels he feeds start with "S"..etc.

All his animals begin with the letter of what they are. Like the squirrels he feeds start with "S"..etc.

Perfect!!! Thank you so much!

*hands TBFOF some homemade chunky chocolate chip cookies and a bowl of homemade vanilla ice cream* :D

I thought you would all like to know that Heron has joined the hammie neighborhood.  He is a very handsome white long haired male with dark brown eyes!  He moved in next door to Hubert and across the street from Huette, Houdini and Hamlet.  Pictures tomorrow!!!   :D

*hands TBFOF some homemade chunky chocolate chip cookies and a bowl of homemade vanilla ice cream* :D

*steals using mad ninja skillz* >_>

*pulls cord to trap door, as - Kat - falls through the trap door into a giant bowl of jello, grabs the cookies and ice cream and returns them to TBFOF* :lol:

*pulls cord to trap door, as - Kat - falls through the trap door into a giant bowl of jello, grabs the cookies and ice cream and returns them to TBFOF* :lol:

*pulls cord to second trap door and as Horatio and TBFOF fall into the undelievered mail to Santa bin, steals the cookies and ice cream and shares them with Kat*

*Crys* :P Horatio no longer wants me to live. I now not only dislike of chocolate, but get very sick from it.

Actually, I get sick from mostly anything now. I think I'll be in the hospital soon, either because someone thinks I'm bulemic, or I truelly am sick. Oh well.

I thought you would all like to know that Heron has joined the hammie neighborhood.  He is a very handsome white long haired male with dark brown eyes!  He moved in next door to Hubert and across the street from Huette, Houdini and Hamlet.  Pictures tomorrow!!!   :D

*uses previously mensioned mad ninja skillz to avoid trap door, then wllingly dives in to get to the Jello* <3

Can Mondrobi Mushroom Join?

Sure.

*dives into the jello, gets 10s across the board, steals cookies and ice cream, and shares them with mondrobi*

I already gave the cookies and ice cream back to Horatio. n_n *does backstroke in Jello*

*pulls cord to second trap door and as Horatio and TBFOF fall into the undelievered mail to Santa bin, steals the cookies and ice cream and shares them with Kat*

*Gives some Christmas Cookies to TGHL for His hilarious Comments in the Toto's Rants Topic*

Almost Christmas

I thought you were coming down to help me. :huh:

*Puts on Sone Guy's Jeans and a Polo Shirt, Restyles hair to look like John Lennon's and jumps into the mail chute*

H: Thank you TBFOF!

Me: Lazy Hamster Can't even see through my bad disguise.

*Takes off disguise*

*Puts Horatio in the Meat grinder* *Suddenly Relises I left my Christmas and Hanukah Cookies in the Meat Grinder*

Whatever happened to Horatio's project?

I have run into a delivery snafu. :(

Snnnnaaaaaaafffuuuuuuuuuuu. What's a snafu? Is it like tofu, cuz I'm alergic to soy. And tofu is a block of soy.

*is totally stunned*

*hands Mega Wolf a Mega sized Webster's dictionary*

Give me a guess... and no, it is not part of a food group. :lol:

Snnnnaaaaaaafffuuuuuuuuuuu. What's a snafu? Is it like tofu, cuz I'm alergic to soy. And tofu is a block of soy.

*hands MW the book of common military abbreviations and their meanings (of course it's the clean version Horatio)*

*hands MW the book of common military abbreviations and their meanings (of course it's the clean version Horatio)*

:lol::lol::lol:

Glad to hear you selected the better version!

:lol::lol::lol:

Glad to hear you selected the better version!

There are no words in the clean version.

Hooooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaaaayyyy. Learn time.

And...?

*waits*

:D! Grim is my favorite person of the day! (I just saw this. >_>)

And...?

*waits*

Snafu=Confusion/chaos.

Hooooorrrrrraaaaaayyy.

And...?

*waits*

Snafu=Confusion/chaos.

Hooooorrrrrraaaaaayyy.

I am thrilled! You now have a new word to use!

Please pick up your Pesky Pelican Award for your efforts!

And...?

*waits*

Snafu=Confusion/chaos.

Hooooorrrrrraaaaaayyy.

Pesky Pelican? :lol:

Thank you.

And...?

*waits*

Snafu=Confusion/chaos.

Hooooorrrrrraaaaaayyy.

Thank you.

I had to create a special award and that was the first thing that came to my mind! :lol:

And...?

*waits*

Snafu=Confusion/chaos.

Hooooorrrrrraaaaaayyy.

Thank you.

I had to create a special award and that was the first thing that came to my mind! :lol:

Interesting.

You mean to tell me I didn't explode because it would be hear by today, but it's not?

And the typo vulture Horatio sweeps lower and lower circling its prey, ready and waiting to strike when Kat the typo ninja flies out and delivers a trademark typo notice....

*blindfolds TGHL so I can be first to the typos*

*wonders how I missed that one* :huh:

You mean to tell me I didn't explode because it would be hear by today, but it's not?

And the typo vulture Horatio sweeps lower and lower circling its prey, ready and waiting to strike when Kat the typo ninja flies out and delivers a trademark typo notice....

*backflips over to TBFOF, jumps over him, placing a Typo Award on his head in the proces, then flips away again into the shadows*

*backflips over to TBFOF, jumps over him, placing a Typo Award on his head in the proces, then flips away again into the shadows*

*wonders if it is the pin tac or rubber bands on the braces inducing the flips*

Grim said ninja, so I was ninjay.

Are we talking about the fixation of the typo notice or are you suggesting that Kat uses rubber bands in a sort of Hollywood-style harness to perform her dazzling ninjitsu moves?

Are we talking about the fixation of the typo notice or are you suggesting that Kat uses rubber bands in a sort of Hollywood-style harness to perform her dazzling ninjitsu moves?

The latter. :lol:

*gets out a Hoverboard and Steals Typo award* *Suddenly wonders where my Xmas Cookies went* * Looks at The Teacher, Who looks Innocent* *Looks at my Precious Cookies all smushed by the meat Grinder* *Takes it out on The Wife and puts her in the Meat Grinder*

GASP! A most unfair accusal.

That was all me, Horatio.

I thought you were talking about the rubber bands on my braces. x_x

*Rememebrs Horatio saving me from Rabid Phoenixes*

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

One Horatio over God, invisible with micicles and deletion for all? Interesting. :):D

I pledge alleigence(I cant spell)

To the Hampster of the United Boards of Invision.

Horatio, You left us.

The reason I left was not my choice... the power went out. It is still out at my cage, but I am at the San Francisco Bread Company using their wireless. Hopefully the power will be on later.

Is this one of those places where you just stand outside and you get free internet because the huge corporations have forgotten to password protect the wireless connection?

No, no, no! This is a great place to go and have coffee, etc and use the wi-fi they provide. It is not like Starbucks where you have to run over to T-mobile and purchase a card and pay for service. At San Francisco Bread Company, the wireless is free to customers. I will go here over Starbucks any day, just because they are not trying to make money on me anyway they can. Hamsters just do not have that big a bank account!

Theres this Bookstore In my town called Barnes and Nobles. They let you bring in your laptop and use it in there Cafe'. And there's a Place called Saint Louis Bread Company (Which was Horribly Renamed Panerea Bread >_o) And you can do the same. They are pretty cool places. :P

90 pages :blink: ?

Dear Climber4145,

Two questions please...

.....1. Why do you think I am dumb?

.....2. Why do you hate me?

Thank you for your reply.

Horatio :huh:

1. Probably because he/she believed my Sarcsam about laziness or because He/she thinks you dont get on enough

2. Possibly because you had to edit His/her siggy.

Horatio. Tell us.

I have been trying to write it up and have been having some trouble. Please give me until Sunday. Thanks.

Yes sir.

Wait, it's not something bad, is it? You don't have cancer or anything?

How can a List of out names say that he has Cancer?

Oh. And you Forgot Mondrobi.

*Takes Smilys from Horaio's post* *Thinks I should be more resourcful with them besides the Meat Grinder* *Throws them at Horatio* XD

Can Mondrobi Mushroom Join?

Sure.

*dives into the jello, gets 10s across the board, steals cookies and ice cream, and shares them with mondrobi*

I is sure Mondrobi will like his Cookies and Ice cream!

*Takes Smilys from Horaio's post* *Thinks I should be more resourcful with them besides the Meat Grinder* *Throws them at Horatio*

*ducks*

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Horatio. Tell us.

Yes sir.

He could have been collecting a list of names of people to say goodbye to.

I can be rather morbid when I worry. But it doesn't show.

Horatio. Tell us.

Yes sir.

You are not morbid... just concerned. :D

Horatio. Tell us.

Yes sir.

So what were you planning before the technical difficulties?

Horatio. Tell us.

Yes sir.

Something for you all, nothing to do with me. I am still trying to work things out. Cross your paws please.

Horatio. Tell us.

Yes sir.

Something for you all, nothing to do with me. I am still trying to work things out. Cross your paws please.

I don't have paws

Horatio. Tell us.

Yes sir.

I don't have paws

Cross Fuzzy's paws for me. How's this? :lol:

Horatio. Tell us.

Yes sir.

I don't have paws

Ok.

Horatio. Tell us.

Yes sir.

I don't have paws

Ok.

Phew! Good. Glad to hear this. :D

Horatio. Tell us.

Yes sir.

I don't have paws

Ok.

Oh really.

Horatio. Tell us.

Yes sir.

I don't have paws

Ok.

Oh really.

Really.

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

One Horatio over God, invisible with micicles and deletion for all? Interesting. :):D

and to the randomness, for which it jigs

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

*sees a jigging trend starting here*

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

:D! *preforms one* It's been a while since my last jig. XD

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

*throws multi-colored jello on the floor to make the jigging more exciting* :lol:

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

*throws multi-colored jello on the floor to make the jigging more exciting* :lol:

XD This brings back memories...

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

*creates more memories by handing both Cheesemaster and - Kat - two cans each of Real Whipped Cream... one for each hand*

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

*creates more memories by handing both Cheesemaster and - Kat - two cans each of Real Whipped Cream... one for each hand*

*sprays Horatio and Cheesey with the whopped cream* >:D

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

*sprays Horatio and Cheesey with the whopped cream* >:D

whopped... good one! :lol::lol::lol:

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

*sprays Horatio and Cheesey with the whipped cream* >:D

I have no idea what you're talking about. >_>

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

:rolleyes: Right! :lol:

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

*slips Horatio a large bag on sunflowerseeds under the table* I don't see a typo, do you? >_>

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

One Horatio over God with Micicles and Skwerls for all.

No mention of Mushrooms or wolves here. What a shame.

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

One Horatio over God, invisible with micicles and deletion for all? Interesting. :)

whopped... good one! :lol:

*slips Horatio a large bag on sunflowerseeds under the table* I don't see a typo, do you? >_>

*mouth stuffed with seeds*

What typo?

:blink::huh::blink:

~Top 5~

1. HORATIO

2. God

3. Kirby

4. Jhon Lennon

5. Rouge

One Horatio over God, invisible with micicles and deletion for all? Interesting. :)

whopped... good one! :lol:

*mouth stuffed with seeds*

What typo?

:blink::huh::blink:

Exactly.

*waits for her dad to stop burning CDs so she can listed to FLCL*

Mr. Moosey368,

Time for me to start studying.  I have 16 chapters and associated tests to take and I have to have it accomplished in one week.  Must run.  Start picking that fruit for me.  :lol: 

Your pal...

Horatio

x_X Blarg! Good luck!

Mr. Moosey368,

Time for me to start studying.  I have 16 chapters and associated tests to take and I have to have it accomplished in one week.  Must run.  Start picking that fruit for me.  :lol: 

Your pal...

Horatio

x_X Blarg! Good luck!

*gets brilliant thought*

Heyyyyyy... it is all computer based. Would you do it for me? :huh:

Mr. Moosey368,

Time for me to start studying.  I have 16 chapters and associated tests to take and I have to have it accomplished in one week.  Must run.  Start picking that fruit for me.   :lol:  

Your pal...

Horatio

x_X Blarg! Good luck!

*gets brilliant thought*

Sure! :D

And believe me, the "F" stands for "Fantastic".

Mr. Moosey368,

Your pal...

Horatio

x_X Blarg! Good luck!

*gets brilliant thought*

*rethinks this strategy*

Oh, maybe I will just struggle through it. :lol:

Thank you so much anyway.

Mr. Moosey368,

Time for me to start studying.  I have 16 chapters and associated tests to take and I have to have it accomplished in one week.  Must run.  Start picking that fruit for me.   :lol:  

Your pal...

Horatio

x_X Blarg! Good luck!

*gets brilliant thought*

*rethinks this strategy*

Or, You can put it in The Meat Grinder and NOT Do it. :lol:

Mr. Moosey368,

Your pal...

Horatio

x_X Blarg! Good luck!

*gets brilliant thought*

*rethinks this strategy*

^^ I'm sure you'll do great!

Mr. Moosey368,

Your pal...

Horatio

x_X Blarg! Good luck!

*gets brilliant thought*

*rethinks this strategy*

Or, You can put it in The Meat Grinder and NOT Do it. :lol:

LOL... I wish NOT doing it was an option.

Mr. Moosey368,

Your pal...

Horatio

x_X Blarg! Good luck!

*gets brilliant thought*

*rethinks this strategy*

^^ I'm sure you'll do great!

*thinks of all the smart people on the board... wanders off to find another candidate* :lol:

It's many days past Christmas. My hair is on ends.

I do hope your hair is on ends. It would look very strange to see your hair on it's side. :lol:

Isn't that an expression, or did I mix it up?

:lol: You got the expression correct... I was just trying to make a hamster joke* :lol:

Time for me to run and study. Sorry... :(

Anyone who wants to do my online course for me and can pass the tests... I am paying! Sign up here. And to help me decide on the person for the job, please tell me what an F stands for.

Thank you and see you later.

Time for me to run and study.  Sorry...  :( 

Anyone who wants to do my online course for me and can pass the tests...  I am paying!  Sign up here.  And to help me decide on the person for the job, please tell me what an F stands for. 

Umm...we already talked about what would happen if I took it for you. XD

Anyone who wants to do my online course for me and can pass the tests...  I am paying!  Sign up here.  And to help me decide on the person for the job, please tell me what an F stands for. 

Umm...we already talked about what would happen if I took it for you. XD

Exactly. That is the reason for the one question test. :lol:

FABULOUS HEADING ON YOU PAPER, BUT THE REST WAS A DUD.